Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Archived forums (closed for posting) » War Tavern

Uuummm....War Stories Might Be Back? - by various people

BæÅüMàÑ

JCF Member

BæÅüMàÑ is doing well so far

Aug 9, 2001, 05:25 PM
ok, GenEx, u feel friendless? eh heh heh... ok, u feel, discluded from the phun, right? i kinda used to be like u, always trying to control the story (that's when Addie and Bluez almost hated my guts :P), but see... basically "fitting in" to all the people's normal plots takes time, because, well... ur character is moderately developed, but not to the extent of being Highly Developed, where everyone knows exactly how to use ur character. I like to use characters that i know well, so that i won't make any stupid "Out of Character" mistakes, cause this is basically like Roleplaying . See, sooner or later, tho, u will reach a point when everyone can use ur character without feeling uncomrfortable using it (well, at least this applies to me, cause i kinda try to be careful when using other characters). Anyhow, the point is, is the reason i don't use ur character most of the time, is not cause i don't like u or sumtin, it's just i feel uncomfortable using ur character which i'm not exactly sure how i'd apply it in a certain post. that's my opinion on the whole matter... i might as well post and stop ranting

=============================================

The many wabbits woke up after sleeping. but then, BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ saw all the fighting going on again, after they woke up from unconciousness.

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: HEY! STOP IT! UR RUINING THE JERRY SPRINGER SET!

*they all just kept fighting, paying no heed to BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ's words*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ:AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGG... fine... u asked for it... the most mindshattering weapon i have in my arsenal...

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ goes behind his counter, and puts his hand through a halographic image that just looked like part of the table, then, entering the many passwords in the vault, he pulled out a purple spere, and wat looked like tablets that'd make u go temporarilly deaf*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: THIS IS UR LAST CHANCE TO STOP!!! DON'T MAKE ME DO THIS!!!

*they again did not heed BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ's word, forcing BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ to do the unexpected*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: fine... then so be it...

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ swalloed the instant tablets, causing himself to be deaf for 10 mins.*

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ then pressed a hidden button on the purple orb, and threw it into the fight*

*suddenly, blood curtling screams could be heard the were fighting taverners, screaming for the sound to stop. Most of thier ears were bleeding, and driving them somewat insane... for the sound was... The Barney Song... the horror... the agony... the PAIN!*

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ, who was behind the counter, stood up, and saw everyone, basically disabled, ran over, picked up the purple orb, and turned it off*

*everyone seemed to be unconcious for the time being, so BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ took the time to lock away the devastating weapon, and restock the pills in there, which, by then, BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ's pills wore off*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: hmmmmmmm... now wat to do... ah... i know... i'll drench them with some beer, tell them that... erm... that the MIB came in and knocked them out with thier flashie thingies!

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ then pull out the ULTRA EXTRA SUPER LARGE QUENCHER KEG from the ever too small bar, and tipped it over, flooding tavern pretty much*

*then, everybunny woke up, feeling drowzy*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: whoa... good thing u guys woke up! man... those MIB guys just walked in with thier flashie thingies and u guys were out cold!

*some of the rabbits accepted this theory, but most didn't*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: wat? really!

*then many bunnies started closing in on BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ*

Ducky: U know wat... ur a really bad liar, BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ...

GenEX: ya... flashies don't make our ears bleed... and to that, i seem to remember the torment of watever it was u used on us...

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: erm... wat can i say... it was a bar fight... i had to end it...

*GenEX then lunged, his fist glowing with some type of aura at BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ, but BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ pulled out a plot hole just in time, and jumped into it, sealing it behind him*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: phew... lets see... where am i?

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ notices a 4 streets, some things that look like warps, a door, a ship, and a rather odd "old chap"*

Old Chap: why ur at the end of time, of course! but... how did u get here?

(ya, i know, copyright infringement here, teehee!)

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: i kinda warped here through wat is called a plot hole... i think i will be leaving now...

Old Chap: ok, goodbye then!

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ jumps into another plot hole he threw out*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: hmmmmmmm... where am i now?

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ then noticed a big green crystal hit him*

Bald Person: wat? who are u!?!?!

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: erm... wait, aren't u Lex Luthor?

*it certainly was, and Superman was behind him ,which it seems a chunk of Kryptonite hit him*

SuperMan: Hurry! get rid of the Kryponite!

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ stuffed it in his pocket*

Lex Luthor: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! MY PLOT OF DESTROYING SUPERMAN IS FOILED!!!

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: erm... i think i'll let u two duke it out... bye...

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ then jumped through another plot hole, landing in a new place*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: ok... where am i now?

Fat Chubby Person in Overalls: Why, itsa me, Mario! and ur in...

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: nope, wrong place...

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ jumps through another plot hole, warping back to the tavern, where everyone was closing in on him*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: Ack!

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ then jumped though again, now warping to a place, with millions upon millions of plot holes, and a white glowing being in the center*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: eh... who are u?

Deep Echoing Voice: I am... The PlotMaster, Keeper of the Plot Holes!

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: whoa... really? wow! i always wondered why these worked like they did... So... like... wat do u exactly do?

Plot Master: well... really i just sit around drinking this Goblet of Infinate Root Beer, and just sit back... i sometimes can telepathically recieve some good tv and radio channels... that's about it...

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: So... may i have a plot?

*the Plot Master Sipped his ever so great rootbeer*

Plot Master: A plot shall be revealed in time... u will know when it arrives... now begone!

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ then was transported to back to the tavern, except he remembered to put on his DT's Cloak of invisibility*

Some Rabbit Voices:

Where did he go?

who knows, that rabbit has always been an old kook anyhow!

bah... oh well, back to drinking i guess.

*the taverners got back to drinking, while BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ slipped into the back of his shop, chugging down some root beer*

Ducky could be seen running away from GenEX, untill finally she was backed into one of the many corners of the tavern

GenEX: come on, give a sloppy one to ol' GenEX, we can save duckies together!

*GenEX then puckered up, while Ducky pulled out her moderator cane and smacked GenEX as hard as she could*

Ducky: stay away from me!... if i ever get my paws on that cupid...

*GenEX got up*

GenEX: WoW! wat a kisser!!!

*GenEX kept chasing Ducky madly, for it seems Cupid used a rather VERY POTENT cupid arrow*

ok... a rather pointless post, but... POST ON!

(Note: had to make editations because GenEX posted b4 me )
Hareoic

JCF Member

Hareoic is doing well so far

Aug 9, 2001, 05:35 PM
Now this is REALLY thickening.

JCF Member

Aug 9, 2001, 05:39 PM
And btw, I'm not THAT sick.
Kovu aka Alec

JCF Member

Kovu aka Alec is doing well so far

Aug 9, 2001, 06:16 PM
"Waa! I wanna plot NOW!" Somebunny shouted.

Meanwhile, whilst GEX(Gen and EX, get it? Fine, I'll stop) chased after Ducky, Kovu heard the commotion and rose from the crowd

of unconcious rabbit peoples, angry.

"Uhoh, I think yer raised his ire." Somebunny with a irish accent said.

And then, encompassed in yellow energy, and making strange grunting noises, Kovu began to transform into Super Sai-Rabbit Hubbie!

"What's up with him?" GenEX asked.

"ARGRHGRH!"

"I dunno, he does strange stuff all the time, Beauman interjected

"ARrGHGRHGRH!"

"*yawn* this could take a while, break out the popcorn, guys." Ducky commented.

"ARRGHGHRGGHGHR!"

*about two hours pass, whilst invariable other hi-jinks go on as Kovu continues to grunt and things*

"AHH! FINALLY I AM," Makes funky poses, "Super Saiy-erm, Rabbit HUBBIE! DIE EVIL GENEX, AND YOUR CARTOONY HEART SHAPEd ARROWS TOO!" Super Saiy-erm, Rabbit Hubbie Kove charged at him in his strange orb of energy, and GenEX sidestepped, causing Kovu to crash through the side of the tavern and

the water from the river which they sunk in(that happened a few posts back) began pouring in.

Hareoic

JCF Member

Aug 9, 2001, 06:47 PM
Amd NOW, we're back where we started: nowhere but havoc

JCF Member

Aug 9, 2001, 06:56 PM
Is that a good thing?
Yanagi VelKasha

JCF Member

Yanagi VelKasha is doing well so far

Aug 9, 2001, 07:33 PM
I thought this was supposed ta be chaotic.
Tha Psycho

JCF Member

Tha Psycho is doing well so far

Aug 10, 2001, 02:34 AM
Psycho and Avalanche went to the other side of the room, encountering the door. Their rabbit tails were shaking, but they could keep it under control. The shots had ended, but new danger was close and not knowing the consequences could be something that encouraged the situation to be more difficult to handle. Psycho stood up, grabbed the gun laying next to the door. He pointed it to the door and Avalanche opened it. No-one was there and everything looked like it was just a bad dream. Illusions, hallucinations or deliriums. Considering they could still be in trance, they wandered around their house. Nothing was there and they went back inside. A knock on the door interrupted their chance to ha a good night sleep. They opened the door and saw a portal. 'Acme sends its things very quickl, but this i didn't order', Psycho hasty said. Avalanche looked at it and the portal seemed to have some shades in it. The shades took form and they saw their friends in it. Ducky, Beauman, Slayer, GenEx, Tyffie, Kove, Rumbo, FQuist and all the others. A serious dillemma overwhelmed them. Should they go inside or protect them from the outside. The brain raveling raged on and there they stood, again awaiting new danger. Again awaiting new problems to solve and new fears to conquer.
Hareoic

JCF Member

Aug 10, 2001, 05:28 AM
GenEXMRT:: Hey look, babe(note that this is part of the plot)! I'm balancing one finger on a coconut!

Ducky rolled her eyes and said, "So?"

GenEX decided to lift up something heavy. He picked up the box that read "SAV THE DUKKEY FUND"(with backwards Ks).

GenEX:This box is made of titanium, is a perfect square that is 4' on every side, and I filled it up with gold bars, which weigh a lot. I'll juggle it by duplicating it 5 times so there are 6 boxes.

GenEX then started to juggle the boxes with ease.

When finished, he eliminated the box clones, and bowed.

JCF Member

Aug 10, 2001, 05:47 AM
Uh, guys? Hello?! There is WATER pouring into the tavern, maybe we should DO something about it before we all drown!
-Kosh, Babylon 5
GuMmYBeAr!

JCF Member

GuMmYBeAr! is doing well so far

Aug 10, 2001, 05:58 AM
Tyffie laid her head on the bar and started crying histerically, hitting the bar with her fist and kicking it with her foot. Then, she shouted out loud "I LOST SHIBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" and restarted crying loudly.
Hareoic

JCF Member

Aug 10, 2001, 06:16 AM
GenEX: And now, for my next feat, I will send the rushing water right back where it came from, sealing it up.

GenEX put his paw in front of his face and when the water made contact, it went backwards and right back into the lake. GenEX sealed the lake up and returned to pleasing The Duck by playing various instruments at once while still making a good song(and it was his first time too).

JCF Member

Aug 10, 2001, 07:12 AM
i think this isn't chaotic enough =p

heehee...well....I think I just got drunk or sumthin....and my brother Tubbsy Boy wants to hang out with tha girls....i think i saw a light...
Hareoic

JCF Member

Aug 10, 2001, 10:55 AM
Not chaotic enough?

Let's see YOU make it more chaotic.

JCF Member

Aug 10, 2001, 10:55 AM
Not chaotic enough?

Let's see YOU make it more chaotic.

JCF Member

Aug 10, 2001, 01:01 PM
well, because of much bugging by a certain person i won't name *cough* GenEx *cough* *cough*, i guess i shall post right now...

but remember... the certain person i was speaking of is like a Klingon! he just Klings on to ya, tellin' ya to post! *cough*.... anyhow... i guess i'll post now, against my own will...

*mutters sumtin like no wonder GenEX is friendless*

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ, seeing all of the chaos going on, decided to host another cannibal feud*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: Ladies and Gentlebunnies, Lil' wabbits and other stuff... i present to u...

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ cues for the DJ to start playing the theme music*

(if i could get the friggen mod maker thingie to work, i'd track it, cause i got an idea of how it would sound...)

*the crowd stopped everything they were doing and started cheering*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: CANNIBAL FEUD!!!

*many people gathered around the arena*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: and today, our victim shall be...

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ pulls a rabbit outta the audience, then unzipping it's costume, to reveal a turtle*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: This TURTLE! wat's ur name, son?

Turtle: Erm... er... Willy Swampton...

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: well, Willy, welcome to cannibal feud!

Willy: i thought cannibals were people who ate thier own kind...

*the audience then stopped cheering, baffled by theses new words*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: erm... *smacks the turtle pn the back of the head, knocking him out* oops, sorry... well, y'know how turtles are, right? now who wants to be a contestant?!?!?!

*the crowd started cheering, but BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ noticed some wabbit jumping up and down on some wabbits heads, holding up his hand*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: oi! u! the phunny looking wabbit! come on down!

*the wabbit comes on down, and another wabbit from the CF staff hands him a cue card*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: welcome, GenEX, to CANNIBAL FEUD!

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ then starts reading the cue card, written in very bad hand writing*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: erm, according to this Cue card here, ur supposodly strong, quick, smart, brave, confident, courageous, zealous, and... erm... did u write this?

GenEX: heh... Yes

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: it also says ur single, u like quiet walks on the beach, Donating to charities, eating Bon Bons, and that ur in love with a girl named Ducky...

*GenEX grabbed the mike from BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ's hand*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: HEY!

GenEX: i'd like to donate this fight to my one true love, Ducky!!! Ducky, i shall always forever love u... so... i wrote this poem!

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ takes the mike away from GenEX*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: *cough* Right... so anyhow! LETS GET THIS GAME STARTED!

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ apparates to his podium*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: on ur mark... get set... go!

*GenEX rushed at the Turtle, while the now just awakening turtle scampered away*

Turtle: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

GenEX: come here...

*GenEX then jumps into the air, then stomps on top of the Turtle*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: wait a second folks, it could be...

*GenEX the stands the turtle up, and then uppercuts him*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: YES! IT IS! GenEX is using OLD SKOOL!!!

*the crowd cheers*

*GenEX then faced the audience, bowing and holding up his hands, and then blowing kisses to Ducky, as the turtle plummeted to the ground behind him*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: it looks like GenEX may have won...

*then ,the turtle got up, and threw his rather cumbersome shell at GenEX's back, knocking GenEX into the audience*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: oh... that had to hurt...

*GenEX got up back on the arena, and with one large bit, ate the whole turtles whole*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: well... there goes the turtle... no leftovers for the audience though

*the audience was kind off sadenend by this news, but accepted it and cheered anyway*

*GenEX jumped off the arena platform, going to Ducky*

GenEX: Shall u take me, my sweet?

Ducky: eww... no way...

*ducky runs away*

*GenEX started to get a tear in his eye*

*then, again, GenEX started chasing Ducky, and the wackiness of the tavern resumed*

GenEX, don't bug me like that again!
Hareoic

JCF Member

Aug 10, 2001, 01:07 PM
Bug bug bug bug bug...

JCF Member

Aug 10, 2001, 01:27 PM
I guess I'll post it.

GenEX:"And now, Duck, be amazed, as I do a very dangerous feat to only come out of it unscathed! Watch me, and don't go anywhere.

GenEX reached into a pocket that he had somewhere and pulled out a small box. He set it on the floor, and it started to expand to a larger size. He seated himself on a platform and pulled a lever and it zoomed WAY WAY WAY up high, through the Tavern's roof.

GenEX:*grabbing a megaphone*Now don't go anywhere, I'll be with ya in a minute.

Ducky looked disgusted.

GenEX then dove headfirst off the board.

GenEX:*still holding megaphone*Now then, I'm not going to dive into a tank of water, nor bucket, nor glass, nor even droplet! I will simply dive right down thru the roof!

And he fell, fell, fell...

*crash*

He fell thru the roof!

*crash!*

He fell thru the wooden floor!

*SMASH!!!*

He hit his head on the hard pavement below!

GenEX:*mumbling unconsiuosly*And that, my friend, prove that mods are evil...

GenEX then snapped out of it.

GenEXwwwwww... my head hurts... what happened? Did I just jump thru the roof?

Ducky: Yes you did, you dope.

GenEX:Er... why did I do that? I'll be up with ya in a second, guys.

*runs up stairs*

GenEX:I'm back!

Ducky: Goody, now I'm gonna be running like the Carrotanapolis 500.

GenEX:Say WHAT? I don't recall seeing you do anything since I fell off that coconut I was balancing on.

Battyh yeah, he's normal*hic*.

Ducky:FINALLY! AS IF I WANTED TO BE CHASED BY DOME LOVESICK MANIAC FOREVER! I GOTTA SAY, HE'S ABSO- YYYYYYEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Ducky jumped up in the air and made another hole. GenEX jumped thru to see what happened.

GenEX:An arrow? With a heart shape? Wha- uh oh, this is bad...

Ducky:*springs up*Hello, babe.

GenEXELP ME!!!

GenEX bolted up the stairs, Ducky following him like a shadow.

The tables have turned. And one of the tables conked Ducky's cranium too hard.

JCF Member

Aug 10, 2001, 01:56 PM
C'mon, c'mon...

continue...

JCF Éminence Grise

Violet CLM has disabled reputation

Aug 10, 2001, 01:59 PM
Wonderful, Gen. You do realize the Tavern has water above it, right?
BæÅüMàÑ

JCF Member

Aug 10, 2001, 02:04 PM
yes, but in the tavern, plots run wild
BæÅüMàÑ

JCF Member

Aug 10, 2001, 02:06 PM
Ya know... this is almost reminding me of when we used to do this stuff to Bluez and Admael, teehee!

JCF Member

Ducky is doing well so far

Aug 10, 2001, 02:07 PM
Ducky swished around. "That was my FAVORITE table!!!! My cherry table with the expensive finish! The one Blackie and Kove and Kiki and everyone was murdered at a long time ago! The one all those great games of Mafia and strip poker and Spoon were played at! The one I had ordered specially when I first came so I could be a regular!!" So this was a true calamity. There was now a dent in the table. She's hired someone to take the bloodstains off, but a dent...anyway, back to the story.

Um.

Kinda lost my train of thought there. Whats supposed to be happening? Oh.

Ducky chased Gen who ran frantically out the door. "No! Thats the worng WAY! We're going over THERE to get tatoos! Black did a long time ago, or tried to, but hey WAIT! If you don't want THAT, we could get our lips peirced!!!"

Beau peered around the door to find Psycho moistening his feathery arrows from a bottle marked "#9". "YOU!" He yelled. Psycho looked up. "Me?" he said mildly. In the unsueing scuffle the bottle tipped, the ink-resembling liquid sloshed around the Tavern. "Oh whoa, wait, mmmff, STOP!!" Beau paused in mid-swing, and Psycho scrambled to recork the bottle, but already strange looks were beginning to transform the usually expressionless features of the bunnies. Cobra and Slay seemed to be having second thoughts about their divorce, and BlackSheep and Rumbo seemed to be noticing each other for the first time.

Outside, near the body piercing shop, a scruffy looking lady peered out at Gen and Ducky who were in a battle over the tattoos. "Hey, we close in five minutes, honey, so ya better come on in." "SEE?!" Ducky bounded into the shop energetically, dragging Gen behind her.

Kovu peered around at the people in the Tavern and shrugged, looked at Kiku. "Wanna dance?" Good thing Pizzie never came to the Tavern. FreeLance and some girl bunny with crimped hair were hovering by the jukebox, and Beau discoed alone, seeing as most everyone had been taken. Lagune noticed Tyffie at this point. "Tyf!" He seized her paws and yanked her out of the State of Depression she was wallowing in.

Meanwhile some very deep waters were flowing around outside the Tavern. It because dislodged from it's foundation, and as the tattoo people were about to peirce the bouncing Ducky's skin it floated by. "Gen! She yelped. "My Tav! Here, get in the umbrella!" The noisy dancing tavern swirled away on the current and Ducky flung some coins at the lady in the shop and rushed out the door with Gen, and shoved him into her transparent umbrella with green frogs embossed on it. They careened wildy down the hill after the Tavern.

I'm stuck in an umbrelly with HIM??

Um..we need a new plot, desperately.

`Ducks

JCF Member

Aug 10, 2001, 02:15 PM
I was tormented by myself, so you should too.

JCF Member

Aug 10, 2001, 03:29 PM
Just write something.

`Duckt
Hareoic

JCF Member

Aug 10, 2001, 04:50 PM
Okay, "Duckt".

Ducky: I'd never have thought that I would be so lucky to be with you... alone...

GenEX:Uhhhh... that's great... now if you didn't notice, we're probably going to drown if this flooding doesn't stop. So I think you should let me think of something to do to SAVE OUR LIVES!

Ducky: Oh, how thoughtful, you're concerned about me too?

GenEX:..... Just... let me do this first.

GenEX held out his arms and chanted something.

GenEX:........ HEY!

Ducky: You don't need to say anything, I know a hug when I see one, sweety.

GenEX:I WAS TRYING TO SUMMON MY POWERS TO STOP THIS FLOOD!

Ducky: Okie, honey, I'll be waiting.

GenEX:*held out his arms again and silently chanted*................Power of fire,

wind,

and earth,

sent this flood back to its birth.

AS if it had ears, the flood rushed back to the lake and sealed itself up again.

Ducky:My hero! You actually wrote a poem, didn't you?

GenEX:Errrrrr... it's a rewriting.

Ducky:Great! I liked it!

GenEX: C'mon, back to the Tavern.

Ducky:Anything for you, sweety.

GenEX:Call me GenEX, not sweety, not Gen, GenEX.

Duckykie, Honey, I mean GenEX.

When theyarrived back in the Tavern, things were out of hand. It was full of rabbits who loved eachother like crazy.

GenEXmmmmmmmm... Beauman may beat me to this... I'd better do this fast.

GenEX:*grabs a box* Get your misseltoe(sp?) here! Get your misseltoe here! Nobody can pass up a kiss when you're under the misseltoe! Only 10.00 cc apeice!

Rabbits rampaged over, leaving Ducky in the dust.

After a few minutes, the line was down to one person.

Ducky:GenEX, could I have two of those?

GenEX:*sigh* I can't pass it up. To refuse somebody isn't right.

He handed some to the Duck and she handed him some change.

GenEX:Now, to put this in the right place.

GenEX then dumped it in the Sav The Dukkey Fund(with those backwards ks) box.

Ducky:Wow! What a hare! He's so generous!

Ducky grabbed the misseltoe and held it above her head.

GenEX:Uh oh... *sigh* I sold them, I can't take back my word...

*smmmmmmooooooooooooch!*

GenEX:Errrrrr... uhhhhhh... thank you.

Ducky: You're very welcome, darlin', er GenEX.

GenEX forced a smile.

Oh no Ducky, the suffering hasn't even begun yet!

JCF Member

Aug 10, 2001, 04:57 PM
For Some reason, an evil being re-released the flowing waters once again, a being that hates paperclips the most...

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ, who has been stuck in his train of thought that he needs to make money and keep the balance of good and evil, had suddenly realized he was discoing for once in a lifetime, and also realized that he was pretty good at it. Then he realized that the serum must have not have tooken much effect.

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: oh... wat a wierd feeling to... disco... oh well, better than doing the polka... :P

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ then heard the sounds of rushing water outside the tavern AGAIN*

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ then rushed to the tavern window, to see wat the ruckuss was outside*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: oh crud...

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ then looked at the whole crowd, dancing slowdance all together in the tavern, some of them holding mistletoe over one another*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: DON'T U ALL REALIZE WE'RE BEING WASHED AWAY AGAIN?!?!?!?!

Slayer: Nothing could keep me from loving u, Cobra...

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ was starting to get frustated*

*GenEX was too busy being smooched by Ducky*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: Why me? bah... i guess i'll have to do it myself...

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ jumped through the broken tavern roof, and on the top of it*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: lez see... wat spell shall do?

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ's mind seemed to be slightly cloudy due to the serum*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: errrr... BAH! FRIGGEN SERUM! i guess i'll have to use my inginuity...

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ then noticed that the tavern was heading towards the liquid nitrogen factory*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: Perfect...

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ pulled out one of his now rather dusty Platinum Transforming Blasters, and shot many bullets into the Liquid Nitrogen Factory, causing it to leak much liquid nitrogen*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: all is according to plan...

*then the water splashed and mixed with the liquid nitrogen, causing it to freeze, the tavern being caught in the larger than life ice sculpture*

*then all the love-strucken taverners came outside, ice skating together*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: augh boy... why did he have to have, if anything, love serum?

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ then went back inside, flushed himself completely of the serum, which then... struck his buisnessman thinking... which gave him an idea*

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ rushed outside, with a hover cart full of beautiful boques of roses, large boxes of chocolates, and love charm bracelets, and other various dohickies, all over priced*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: VARIOUS NICK-KNACKS FOR UR LOVER FOR SALE!!!!

*all of the taverners rushed up to the cart, holding up wads of cash*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: erm... limited supply... so last items go to the highest bidder!

heh, theres my 2nd story post of the day

(Note: this was edited from an original post that was supposed to take care of the rushing water, so it may seem kinda like a repeat)

The Useless rantings of a returned Jazzer...

"A Useless Ranting A Day Keeps The Head Doctor Away" - Beaufucious

"Everything, Is Miscellaneous, In A Sense, But Sense Can Only Be Obtained Through Nothingness" - Beaudha

BæÅüMàÑ

JCF Member

Aug 10, 2001, 05:00 PM
ack... now i'm gonna have to edit the above post of course, we were thinking the same thing, LoL
Kovu aka Alec

JCF Member

Aug 10, 2001, 06:17 PM
And so, thanks to our little friend, liquid nitrogen, the Taverners had the run of a icy wonderland. And, while Beauthing sold crap to unsuspecting people, and people were affected by Psycho's love serum, things seemed to trudge on rather smoothly...

barg, I can think of no plots...
BæÅüMàÑ

JCF Member

Aug 10, 2001, 10:30 PM
how about... devan attacks and everyone's too lovey dubby to fight back, except the people who weren't affected by the love serum, and the people who finally snap outta it

JCF Éminence Grise

Aug 11, 2001, 12:39 AM
Nah. Devan's boring.

Never Mind insanely leaped onto Beauwhatsit's hover craft thingy and scooped up a few thousand roses and chocolates. Unfortunately, Beauwhatever grabbed him by a collar he wasn't wearing before he could get away. "Hey, you're supposed to pay for those things!" "Oops, sorry. Let me just get the money...." He waltzed over to Cobra and Slayer, and while they weren't looking picked their pockets and paid Beausomething with the money.

He then, before anyone could ask who he was getting it for, ran home and put the roses and chocolates all around a large picture of..... (You'll never guess) a rabbit you've never met and never heard of!

Hmmmmm....

Meanwhile, Ducky had bopped GenEX on the head and carried him off to a tunnel of love ride that hadn't been there a few minutes ago. He woke up a few minutes in. Isn't that sweet?

Kovu and Kiku were dancing around, the latter trying to get at her knife to stab them both.

I give up. Someone else give it a go.
Kovu aka Alec

JCF Member

Aug 11, 2001, 06:53 AM
Kaz was sad. No one had mentioned him for the past three pages and he had basically

just been run over in the galloping stampedes. So, I took some action, using his SAM thing, he took a sample of Psycho's #9 potion thing.

"Biclorium sulfate....tirilasium chloramean, beryillium 3....imgrossium bo...wait...imgrossium bo!?!" Kaz was scared out of his feathers and began running for the Taverner peeps.

"Guys wait, it.." And suddenly, Kaz popped out of existence, into another dimension...

Hareoic

JCF Member

Aug 11, 2001, 08:30 AM
Can somebody PLEASE make it more chaotic?

I'm still playing StarFox64!

JCF Member

Aug 11, 2001, 08:48 AM
I'm NOT going to say anything. This is REALLY crushing my dignity.

*stalks away*

`Ducky

JCF Member

Aug 11, 2001, 08:53 AM
Hell,

I asked for a friend, I goot it, one way or another.

JCF Member

Aug 11, 2001, 10:24 AM
I will NOT dance with that person. I would rather dance with Derby or Pizzie. *smacks Kovu and leaves*

JCF Éminence Grise

Aug 11, 2001, 01:35 PM
What's ingrossium bo?
Hareoic

JCF Member

Aug 11, 2001, 02:12 PM
Ummmmmmmm...

*thinks of a witty answer*

Ingrossium Bo is made of STUFF!

And btw, don't end this effect yet. I'd love to see everyone act so silly and talk funny.

JCF Member

Aug 11, 2001, 04:07 PM
Ingrossium Bo is some fake chemical I made up that causes wierd stuff to happen(besides all the love affectingness)

*gets smacked* Wohoo, freedom! *runs over, attempting to kill GenEX*
-Kosh, Babylon 5

JCF Member

Aug 11, 2001, 05:01 PM
*gets wet* whoaa, who left the faucet on? Slay wandered over to the sink which was belching out water with all its strength. Cobra attached herself to his left ear and on the ride thing Ducky was terrified and hid her face in the seat while Gen screeched.

Kovu toppled over the tracks after everyone.

The crimped bunny by the jukebox was dragged out by the police, and Lance cried, and the poets dreamed.

I don't remember. Someone else carry on.

`Ducky