Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Archived forums (closed for posting) » War Tavern

Uuummm....War Stories Might Be Back? - by various people

SlaYer

Banned

SlaYer is doing well so far

Aug 28, 2001, 08:09 AM
The shiney metal thing trapped Genex in the prison of his innerself.

Slayer picked up a stone and threw it against one of the war Tavern's walls.

The tavern crumbled and broke up.

"Oh my god, GenEx has destroyed the WT."

The people gatherd around Slayer and Psycho who where standing on the only remaining table left in the war tavern.

"People, listen up, the war tavern has fallen apart, we all know the war tavern was made by a special sort of stones, we will have to travel to the other side of Carrotus, it will be a long and dangerous quest, trough woods of pain, pouring rain, nothing will seem the same, who is with me?"
Alberto

JCF Member

Alberto is doing well so far

Aug 28, 2001, 10:35 AM
600 repliessssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

WhoohoooooooO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tha Psycho

JCF Member

Tha Psycho is doing well so far

Aug 28, 2001, 11:49 AM
Pretty large for a topic
Hareoic

JCF Member

Hareoic is doing well so far

Aug 28, 2001, 01:27 PM
Stop killing the story lines

~Bucky O'Hare Aka GenEX

"Negative Stuff equals Joe"~me

"All your forum are belong to Fquist"~me

If stuff is good, I can't imagine what StoveTop is like.

Cobra

JCF Member

Cobra has disabled reputation

Aug 28, 2001, 01:53 PM
She was reluctant to go, knowing that she and Slayer would probably never stop arguing. But knowing that it was for the greater good, she silently walked forth from amongst the lamenting masses of taverners.

"Someone must do something. Only two people cannot finish this, we need more."

JCF Member

Aug 28, 2001, 01:57 PM
Stop killing the story line

~Bucky O'Hare Aka GenEX

Cobra

JCF Member

Aug 28, 2001, 02:27 PM
Stop being such a skeptic. It's only two until more volenteer, so please be patient.
Hareoic

JCF Member

Aug 28, 2001, 03:20 PM
Geez, no post is safe from the mods...

~Bucky O'Hare Aka GenEX

Cobra

JCF Member

Aug 28, 2001, 03:54 PM
*smack* I volunteered on my own.

Just wait. BE PATIENT!

JCF Member

Ducky is doing well so far

Aug 28, 2001, 05:40 PM
A muffled voice shivered the piles of rubble. "Wt fr meh!" said a small voice, from beneath it. A dusty paw was poked from between two boards. "Hey! is someone there? I was a bartender here once, don't start without me!" Shifting a large piece of wood, a dirty grey figure crept out and brushed herself off, one paw clinging to a bit of red tinted wood. "My table!" Ducky said gleefully. "My cherry table. I think its still okay." Cobra and Slay stood with their backs to each other as Ducky stumbled with the table, and stalked over to help her. Slay finally wedging Ducky's staff underneath and Cobra leapt upon it. Its clicked out, with a shlooping noise and they straightened a broken leg together and tilted it stood braveley in the nice twilight. They all stood around and looked at it, Slayer and Cobra and Ducky.

`Ducky

JCF Member

Aug 28, 2001, 09:38 PM
People please put me in

JCF Éminence Grise

Violet CLM has disabled reputation

Aug 29, 2001, 01:55 AM
(I can never remember if I'm in the 'Tavern or not, but I'll just assume I am)

The weird purple rabbit who liked playing Tarzan was buried. He had just gotten out from under a large pile of rubble, when a almost as large table had been plonked on top of him, without anyone noticing. Struggling to extricate himself from the illustrious piece of furniture, he sucessfully kicked Cobra with his foot. Accidentally, of course, but she still banned him from throwing bombs at world champions of ice eating.

Ducky, being of a slightly lower rank and thus more apt to helping "people", err, "rabbits", well.... "beings", removed the table from the rabbit with the skill of one who had had to rescue people often. After being safely rescued, the non-known named one quickly figured out what had happened by using the "back" button to read the previous posts. After stealing borrowing a few necessary items (Toothpaste, rifles, food, Mickey Mouse watches) from Beau's semi-collaped store, the one whose name was not yet known was correctly outfitted for braving the unknown dish washer. As there were no dish washers around, let alone unknown ones, he had to do with collecting odd stones from the other side of Carrotus. It was pretty good for a second choice.

JCF Éminence Grise

Aug 29, 2001, 01:55 AM
(Double post)

SlaYer

Banned

Aug 29, 2001, 08:13 AM
Hey psycho dude, people can make a little chapter to put themselves in for the quest.
Tha Psycho

JCF Member

Aug 29, 2001, 09:02 AM
I did, but everytime things get hanged negativiely so i suddenly disappear

it's like everytime in the story, the Psych 's gotta go to the bathroom

Hareoic

JCF Member

Aug 29, 2001, 10:25 AM
Seeing the giant metal ball had trapped GenEX and his other selves, he smashed the ball open with his bare... paw. GenEX was not exactly happy to get out, as he was in the middle of a card game.

Continue...

JCF Member

Aug 31, 2001, 12:29 PM
Geez, I don't want a good story to die out NOW!

JCF Member

Sep 1, 2001, 02:05 PM
Cobra and Slay argued ferociously.

"I say we go NOW, while we have the chance!"

"No! We can't go with only three--er four? Four of us here!"

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah!"

"Well watch us!" Slay stamped away towards the nearest forest. Ducky blanched, but was relectant to leave Cobra. Unknownie was, of course, indifferent and said "what the heck." He strode after Slay, singing Scar's solo. "Cobraaa!" Ducky pleaded. Come on! The other's can catch up! We'll leave a traiL!!"

Cobra softened hesitantly. "I don't know.."

"YaY! I knew you would see! Come on!" And Ducky attached herself to CCobra's black fingerless gloved hand and bounced away towards the receding figures of Slay and Unknown.

Cobra cackled gleefully and frolicked, and Unknown sang his scary song, and Ducky, believing Slay hadn't noticed(on account of his being so tall) had clung to Slay's leg.

Four..Two...One chieftan setting forth. Accompanied by some nifty little rabbit sorts.

Someone continue.

*stares around*

`Ducky

JCF Member

Sep 1, 2001, 02:14 PM
No wonder Slay isn't a mod anymore... Ouch...

JCF Member

Sep 1, 2001, 02:17 PM
I don't know what your getting at. Seriously ;P

Could I be..enlightened?

`Ducky

JCF Member

Kovu aka Alec is doing well so far

Sep 1, 2001, 10:39 PM
Uh, hello? *Kovu peeps his head out a bomb shelter* is it safe to write something yet?

Oh, okay, cool, I will...

And so, Cobra and Slay and Ducky and Unkownie

were off to get the afore mentioned stones, and were quickly followed by Kovu, then GenEX(since this was HIS plotline, afterall)

"Wait...there's a problem..." Kovu began, but suddenly, infront of the triail, a burning meteorite crashed.

"What...is that?" Cobra asked. Upon closer inspection, they realized it was,

"Mr. Continuity! He's been shot and maimed and hurled through space to tubelectric and then hurled through space back here. And he's REALLY dead." Unknown wailed.

"So that explains why GenEX said to go get stones when the tavern is made out of wood. Yes..." Kovu stated.

"So...why don't we just go to The Really Good Home Improvement Store, and buy some more wood and nails an rebuild it ourselves?" Somebunny said.

"I dunno." Said someotherbunny.

And so the quest continued...

JCF Éminence Grise

Sep 2, 2001, 02:10 PM
The path soon spooned forked into six different pathes, not counting the one the intrepidish intrepid travellers had intrepidly travelled on before. After sitting in wonder (a forked path is always a wonderous sight) for several hours, the six (how convinient) beings decided to each take one path, and whoever found the stones first was to go back home without telling any of the others. Fun.

Kovu, being the intrepidest of the intrepid travelling travellers, took the first path, which was known to lead to the very soul of the chicken mountains. Of course, some people said it just leads to a muddy puddle, but the former sounds so much cooler. Strolling along, with a minature portable bomb shelter slung over one shoulder, Kovu whistled "Fifty Six stones of odd quality in the War Tavern wall, Fifty Six odd quality stones...." for ages and ages. It really was lucky he was going it alone, as any travelling companions would have made him shut up. Proceeding in this fashion, the minutes flew by, and before long Kovu had reached a muddy puddle. La la la.

GenEX (Do you sense an order here?) naturally took the second path, for he was second (or less) in all things. It was a hobby of his. The second path he took, however, soon forked into three more directions. GenEX was highly puzzled, until he remembered that he could send his other selves on the other two pathes, while he took the second one. It was done, and done well. He felt a little lonely, but he did have the feeling of having accomplished something, however silly. It was with this feeling of silly accomplishment that GenEX happened upon an old man, sitting on a log, (No, not anyone you know) and wearing patched and tattered clothes. When he saw GenEX, he put out his hand and said "Please, kind sir, would you be so kind as to spare a crust of bread, and maybe some water? I have not eaten in days, and yout pack (Which he wasn't wearing before) looks so full!". So Gen kindly shared his food with the man, who in thanks told him where the stones were to be found. "In a large cavern, where water drips upward and the queen of Pahkamawk rules, the mystic stones of the legendary War Tavern are mined. Go there, and you shall find all that you seek."

Ducky took the last path, instead of the middle. (Just to be different, you know?) The last path was the most travelled of them all, and so was perfectly safe. Unless you count the insurance salesrabbits, telemarketers, used car distributers and Presidents, that is. After having several encounters with these inhabitants of the underworld, Ducky fled back to the fork and joined Cobra on the middle path, where she was about to embark.

Unknown, still singing scary songs (Twas silly and the icky toads

Did get kissed by Eva in the sage

All crazy were the JJ2 players

And Kovu claimed the page

Beware Mr. Continuity, my son!

The plots are kept, the typos are noticed!

Beware the woodchuck smelling bad, and gun

Down the really stupid plot!

He took his LFG in paw

Long time the confusion causing dude he sought

So rested he by the JCF

And blasted turtles in thought

And as this crazy song he wrote

Continuity, with plots kept the same

Came quietly through the fiction words

And wrote continuations as it came!

One, two! Cows moo! And big too doo

The LFG went bang bang bang!

He maimed the dude,and hurled him far

Then went ruining stories to his home overhang

And hast thou hurled Continuity to Tubelectric?

Come do stories harm my evil boy

Oh Stuff is Good! Wakeman is Biased!

He babbled in his joy

Twas silly and the icky toads

Did get kissed by Eva in the sage

All crazy were the JJ2 players

And Kovu claimed the page) walked along the most dangerous path of them all (I use too many parenthesis) not knowing of the tremulous terrors lurking, ready rip his head off if so much as one toe went off the path of life. It was here that the evil Arncecroc lived, and it was he who caused famous sites' updates to vanish off the path of Life and Hope. For Arncecroc was the scourge of all communitys, and a pretty good hacker too. But as I said, Unknown was unwary of Arncecroc and the other evils, and just walked along happily looking for pretty rocks, and singing scary songs. Just as he was about to run into the forest in order to keep the plot at least a little exciting, he came across a large hole in the "road". It was five feet wide, and went on for as far as he could see, which wasn't very far. (He was squinting.) Knowing he had no other choice, the rabbit whose name was not known except to those who knew his name cleared the five feet out of the way and deftly jumped into the hole in the ground. (And the green grass grew all around and around, and the green grass grew all around!)

Cobra and Ducky soon found a shopping mall along their way, and spent the rest of this continuation there.

JCF Member

Sep 3, 2001, 07:21 AM
Nice parody, Unknownie

I can'tcontinue now, but I'll try later.

`Ducky

JCF Member

Sep 3, 2001, 04:52 PM
"Gagh!" Kovu fell face first into the muddy puddle.

"Agg!" He squirmed all about, consiquently getting his entire body covered in mud.

"Ohno, it'll...harden,must consult fairy." Heh...sorry, inside joke. Suddenly, he felt something by his foot.

"The stones for the tavern! I found them! I'm a hero, I'm a hero!" He danced around for a minute, then hefted all the stones

and made way back for the Tavern. Unfortunatley, he hadn't made it a meter before a large guy with a gun said,

"Arite, hand ovah da' stones an' no body gets hoit."

"Yea right, like I'd hand them over to a thug like you, why I should--" In mid sentence, the thug whacked Kovu across the face with his gun, the latter collapsing in a mass of pain as the thug got away with the stones. Kovu stood again just in time for the mud to harden. Suddenly, a short, floating lady with a blue dress and wings appeared,

"You again!?" They shouted in unison.

"Well if it isn't you again, and I still think you should've taken a bath!"

"Well this time I can't move, so unless you can BRING water to me there's nothing I can do!"

"Curse you!" Dispite being immobile, Kovu threw a acorn at her head, and she cast a evil spell that caused weeds to grow out of his face.

"Listen, you can tell that disembodied voice guy that he can dump me in all the corn juice he wants, if you just go tell the other taverners about that thuggish guy so he doesn't get away with the stones!"

"Fine, we have a deal." And in a puff of smoke, the fairy dissapeared.

Ehe...sorry about all the inside jokeness, someone, continue, anyone?

JCF Member

Sep 4, 2001, 07:29 AM
It was pixie, Kovey No matter. Hm, okay, lets see what I can do...

Gen was confused by the words of the old man but obviously they were wise. So on he trudged, until when coming to a place were two path came together, he discovered Unknownie waiting for something.

"What are you waiting for?" Asked Gen sensibley. Unknown stared at the passing bumblebee and did not answer.

Gen sat down on a log by the side and took a drink from his flagon.

Kovu grouched in the mud puddle for a while, until he discovered that the weeds condesned into bits of green wetness after awhile, and so the mud was partially moved away, at least so he could move, and as a plus the weeds were gone. So he trudged on also. Trudging is a sure sign of intrepidity.

Slayer stopped at a McDonalds for lunch, because there weren't any Burger King's nearby. Burger King made much better fries. And had a widerassortment of food. And a Bacon Milkshake!

While in the restauraunt, he noticed an attractive young woman with green hair nearby. She looked a likely candidate, and so he approached her. "*cough cough* Excuse me." She blinked long lashed eyes at him, also green. "Would you perchance know where to find stones, suitable for rebuilding a Tavern of War?"

The rabbit shiften slightly, the chain mail over her short green dress clinking.

"I can tell you for a price," she whispered.

Slayer looked around.

"Um...what?"

She took a step closer to him and leaned into his face. "Green contactssss." She said.

Cobra and Ducky had found a really cool store that sold all the black leather and platform shoes and black makeup they could want. Adorning themselves with their new garb(Do we go shopping all the time!?!) in the restroom of the mall, and applying many coats of mascara, they tottered out on nine-inch heels and, singing a rendition of "A New Hope" by Blink 182, they set out looking for stones again.

Along the way they met a frog, and Cobra, looking most like Eva, kissed him, but nothing happened. The Frog yelled some obscenity at her and leapt away.

....um..okay.

`Ducky

JCF Member

Sep 5, 2001, 02:00 PM
Sorry I haven't posted for awhile. I just bought paper mario and I can't STOP!

Er, very funny new continuations.

JCF Member

BæÅüMàÑ is doing well so far

Sep 5, 2001, 09:02 PM
Back at the tavern... Much gambling was going on...

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: I present to all... The Quest for Getting Stoned Betting Game! And as u can see on these monitors, Our contestants are being watched by Super Ultra Secret Spyness Cameras That Are So Super Secret James Bond Type Cameras, which are the best type of cameras and so, now, we make the bets... as it is safe to make the bets now that they are Halfway through the Quest. I guess they never heard of FedEx, of course... i prefer ExFed, cause they bring a Dead Fed with every Delivery, but anyhow... back to the point... PLACE UR BETS!

*many rabbits rushed up holding thier money, most of them NOT going to GenEX, even it seemed he was on the right track...*

All bets are in! root for ur bet-ee! Winner gets 75% of all bets!

And so they trudged on, racing against a FedEX truck even they didn't know it. Kovu trudged after the big bad thug person. Duckary kinda forgot about the quest, and just keep shopping. The sky fell up. GeneX god closer to the Stoners... er... Stones. and the others just kinda walked around.

The Jazzjackrabbit Community Forums are a copyright of Jazz2Online. Jazz Jackrabbit and Spaz Jackrabbit are copyrights of Epic Games. Lori Jackrabbit is a copyright of Dean "Noogy" Dodrill. The Jazzjackrabbit Community Forums are in no way affiliated with Epic Games or the JMMB. Now we welcome you to the Warpzone. Please step back and keep your hands in the car. Unless you want to lose them Johnny. Because thats not logical Jim. You know Johnny doesn't like lama beans. Eat your lima beans, Johnny.

(ok, so i waz REAL bored there)
SlaYer

Banned

Sep 6, 2001, 10:23 AM
wow you all write great parts, carry on.

im sorry i cant write anything at home, but the admins have banned me, i cant even check the jcf

Here to serve he who brings the light,

and born out of she who brings darkness..

he is the Slayer,

From the book of time.

JCF Member

Sep 6, 2001, 12:04 PM
Beau, the tavern is gone. It blew up

`Ducky

JCF Member

Sep 6, 2001, 12:55 PM
Kovu desperatley ran after the thug's truck.

"Gimme...back...those...stones..."

"Wow, he sure runs fast for a pipsqeak, I'd better run him over now rather thanlater, and then I can get more Thugbacks, and THEN I'll have enough Thugbacks to buy that bigscreen teevee." And so, the thug stopped the car, hoping to squish the fast approaching Kovu.

"Well that takes care of that, hehe." But, as soon as the thug turned around, Kovu jumped up on the hood, kicked through the

glass and beat up on the thug, kung fu style.

And, the evil thug beat up, Kovu re-stole the stones, and began the trek back to the Tavern. But, again, before he got a meter,

he saw a strange, woogily like ghost.

"Bob!?"

"Listen, they'll be no kicking off cliffs THIS time, Kovu, I'm a big mystical voice now!"

"Ah, so it is REVENGE you want." Kovu prepared to fight.

"Not quite. You see, all the other mystical voices are really angry at me because I made you take that corn juice bath, which made the pixie angry because she was consulted, and so they made me go do a good deed."

"Okay, what's you're good deed?"

"I've come to warn you that in a few min--" Unfortunatley, at that very moment Bob, the mystical voice, was run over by a train.

"Hmm, oh well, couldn't have been THAT important." And so, he went another meter, and then suddenly, out of the bushes jumped

a made horde of thugs.

"This just isn't my day."

BæÅüMàÑ

JCF Member

Sep 6, 2001, 02:14 PM
ya, but I setup a whole bunch of monitoring equipment where the tavern used to be. So, we're just betting on u until the FedEx ship arrives.

=============================================

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ(in his anouncering voice): And Kovu has tooken the lead... but he has run into another group of thugs. GenEx is coming close to the stones in second place.

*everyone started rushing over to change thier bets*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: Bets are locked! unless u want to double ur bet...

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: lets zoom back to last place, where Ducky and Cobra are, still shopping at the mall... unknown to them, tho, a shoppe in the mall is selling the stones for 1/2 off today...

-=At The Mall=-

*Ducky glances up at a hanging down tv screen*

Ducky: Hey, isn't that BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ on that tv screen?

Cobra: Your right...

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ (on tv): ... unknown to them, tho, a shoppe on the mall is selling the stones for 1/2 off today...

Ducky: Oh, we forgot the real reason we left the tavern anyhow

Cobra: Hurry, we must get them and return to the tavern at once.

*And so Cobra and Ducky with all thier black stuffness attempted to run over to the shoppe in thier 9-inch heals, but of course, this was somewat hard because of thier shoes*

-=At The remains of the Tavern=-

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: We shall return with the stats of the other competitors in the Quest after this evil commercial break.

JCF Éminence Grise

Sep 6, 2001, 02:44 PM
Unknown glanced away from the fascinating sight of a bumble bee, and looked oddly at GenEX. "What are you doing here, Gen? Did you jump through the big-big hole too?

"Actually, I'm going towards the cavern where water rips upward. It's spiffy, because the stones we need are mined there!"

"Stones? I can't be bothered with stones. I have become a BUMBLE Bee watcher! The field is TOTALLY not exploited!"

Shaking his head, GenEX walked away from the obviously crazy rabbit, shaking his head. Oh, I said that already? If anything was to be done about the 'Tavern, he would have to do it himself! He started singing. () "I CAN BE MY OWN MAN, BE WHAT I WANT TO BE! I DON'T TAKE NO ORDERS, NOPE NOT FROM NOBODY! I CAN DO IT ALL MYSELF, AND SAVE THE PLANET TOO! EVERYTHING I NEEDED HELP WITH, I NOW CAN EASILY DO! *Humming... solo*" Joyfully producing noise pollution, the Exterminating rabbit joyfully plodded along, in the direction where he guessed the cavern he sought lay.

(By the way, I'm writing this on a computer I found at my going away spot. )
Hareoic

JCF Member

Sep 6, 2001, 03:40 PM
WoW!!! Too Cool! I'm in da' lead! YaY!

Er, continue...

*Got GenEX?*

JCF Member

Sep 7, 2001, 09:58 PM
Kovu, still desepratley clinging to the stones, nesecarry for tavern building, was being dragged by his feet to THUGHEEADQUARTERS (tm and patent pending) where for Kovu certaintly awaited oblivion or atleast really irritablness.

"Gagh, this really isn't my day..."

"Thanks alot, Bob." Beauthing said as he handed some signed papers to the one and only, blue ghosty mystical voice, Bob. Bob, who had just minutes before been released from the infirmary for severe train trauma, decided to heck with what the other mystical voices thought, he was getting a cup of revenge from Kovu.

"Mwaha." Bob laughed as he drove his truck, filled to the brim with Tavern stones(tm and patent pending) infront of the wreckage of the Tavern.

"Okay, that'll be ten thousand big ones." Bob said, extending his hand. Beaudha paused, thinking, then scowled and using his FIIIISSSTT OFFFFFF IMMMMPEEENNNITTRRABBBLLLNEEESSS*, knocked Bob out of the truck and into the sky.

"Mwaha, and now I have the stones, mwaha, and now everyones attempts to get stones are futile, mwaha, mwaha, MWAHAHA!"

Bob landed, rather uncerimoniously in the dirt.

"Agg, that Beauman, I must KILL him, but first, a little mind war, mwahaha, the enemy of my enemy is my friend, so I'll go save Kovu, wait, huh...oh, whatever."

Kovu was now deep in the bowels of THUGHEADQUARTERS(tm and patent pending) and a large group of thug surrounded him, preparing to steal his stones. Kovu sadly pulled out his only friend...a piece of corn.

"Well, this is the end, my only friend, the end...this is the end...my--***" Suddenly, in a puff of lactose, appeared a whole mob of mystical voices.

"Bob...and other people?" Kovu stood in amazement,"what are you doing here?"

"We are here to help you." The mystical voices said in bizarre unison and...then... everybody was Kung Fu fighting, do de de do del do, fast as lightning, do de de do del do**" And so, everyone was in a massive fight sequence grossing millions of bucks and blah blah, when suddenly, Bob pulled out...

"Corn juice blasters, mwaha." With thease, he shot down all the thugs, left in still, hard corn positions to consult a pixie. And, after a brief bit of thanks to Bob, Kovu took the rocks and a painting of wavy grass and escaped, back to the tavern****.

*Yes, I know the FIIIIIISSSSTTT OOOOOFFFFFF IMMMPPPENNNITRRRAAABBBLLLNESSSS is from CAAAAAAPPPPTTTTTIIIIAAAAAAANNNN AAAAMMMMMAZZZINNNNG(better known as Kazooie) but what the hay, I can create anything in a contiuation, so nyah.

**A song by Jim Morrison, if you knew that already, then here, have a cookie.

***A song by...someone, I dunno

****Thease little star thingies, and this whole continuation, where here to befuddle and confuse you into a state of blind rage so I could allow the chickens to take over, mwaha.

No matter what it says, I did NOT edit this, gahg, you think I"m lying? Infidels...

wee, hyper

Hareoic

JCF Member

Sep 8, 2001, 10:12 AM
When GenEX was deep within the cave, he was sure he heard a somewhat recognisable sound, but he couldn't be sure because of the echo. Suddenly, a bunch of cardboard-flat figures came out of nowhere.

(Paper)Mario and his friends told GenEX that they were going to help find the stones and rebuild the tavern!

Woop-de-doo!

How did I come up with such a silly idea? Playing Paper Mario for 14 hours since I got it(not so long ago).

And if you don't know mario's allies, then don't continue this part. Just continue with somebody else...

*is confused*

JCF Member

Sep 8, 2001, 11:23 AM
*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ muttered about the stones being too expensive, and the truck driver not being an official FedEx worker*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: heh, stupid imposter... he didn't know that i knew that super move that i don't know.

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ turned on his microphone*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: COME ONE! COME ALL! EVERYONE GET A STONE AND STACK IT, WE'RE REBUILDING THE WARTAVERN! i'll just seal the stones with my ultra spiffy magic!

*many rabbits came over and took stones and stacked them, while others just sat down and got stoned *

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: An update... Kovu is ALMOST TO THE TAVERN, but he has to still walk about 30 kilometers(there, for the dutchies, HERE'S UR METRIC! )! so all betters on kovu seem to be having a good chance... doubling kovu's bets is now closed unless he falls into second place

*within about 20 min, they finished the tavern, it was all spiffy and shiny, and and and... STUFFNESS! After that, BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ cast a lotta s00per binding and protection spells on it*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: and so, we wait for the competitors to get here... all u better hope ur bets are right. teehee.

*suddenly, GenEX had gotten outta the cave and was catching up with kovu, both having been stoned... er... having stones Ducky and Cobra were taking a bus cause those shoes were killing them, and Slayer was still at the Mcdonalds eating lotsa french fries...*

-=At McDonalds=-

McD. Person: Heres ur happy meal.

Slayer: i didn't order a hap... er... thanx

*Slayer was happy to get a free happy meal off some poor kid who didn't get his happy meal*

*Slayer looked inside, and found... a free certificate for a whole bunch of spiffy stones!*

*Slayer walked up to the counter*

Slayer: I'd liked to redeem my stones

*the McD.'s employee gave him a giant thing of stones*

McD. Emp.: here u are, have a nice day

*So, Slayer with his new stones, headed back for the tavern*

of course... Unknown was still staring at the bumble bee.

=============================================

Ah! I've been hooked to the word Spiffy! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Hareoic

JCF Member

Sep 8, 2001, 11:28 AM
So?

I've been hooked on the word "stuff" and the phrase "Stuff is Good!"

JCF Member

Sep 9, 2001, 10:52 PM
well i've been hooked to that word forever, it seems. of course, a new word to be hooked on! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! (compliments of Lamer and Spaztic, LoL). another word i'm think i might be getting hooked on is Qweehee, which in spanish it means... er... not sure if they allow that on here
Hareoic

JCF Member

Sep 11, 2001, 01:15 PM
Continue?

JCF Éminence Grise

Sep 11, 2001, 03:32 PM
Suddenly, and spiffily, the fascinating bumble bee flew away from Unknown's field of vision, so he decided to go looking for another one.

Wangssemvd, (Wang-iz-sem-vid) for the third time that day. tripped over the large pile of stones in the courtyard. He couldn't take it any more! Spiffily, he called his spiffy valet thingy to safely (and spifily!) remove the spiffish stones from his spiffy courtyard. Naturally, his spiffy valet thingy safely and spiffily removed the spiffish stones from his spiffy courtyard by spiffily throwing them into a large spiffy meadow. Spiffily, Unknown Rabbit happened to be in that meadow, which was exactly why they fell on his head. Poor guy.