Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Archived forums (closed for posting) » War Tavern

Uuummm....War Stories Might Be Back? - by various people

JCF Member

Ducky is doing well so far

Oct 4, 2001, 10:40 AM
Noticing that the Tavern didn't seem to be a shrine or place of autographing for Gen anymore, Ducky scuttled to the bar and ordered a Rigelion synth-ale carrot beer, but NightFire was idleing away somewhere else so she got it herself and left some coins in his cash box. She bounced happily over to the cherryt able that had been placed in the place of old, where it used to be, next to a little tiny window and a lantern on the wall. A ver dim one, but there was also a candle on the table beside a wilted pansy. She slurped her drink happily and waved anergetically at Cobra and Turbo(who is NOT HERE) who had just entered the Tavern. They joined her at her table.

Kovu, slightly drunk, reached over and snatched Beau's wine.
"Hey, thats MINE!" beau yelled, trying to snatch it back.
'Not anymore!" Kovu yelled back.
"You can't have it!" Beau hollered.
"Oh yeah?"
"Yeah! So give it!"
Kove laughed manaically. "Make me!"

Beau reflected.
"Ok!"
A fight ensued with the wine getting spilled and Bluez pretending to be bartender while NF was away.
Perched on top of the chandelier, Action Hank said a few words of wisdom and went back to sleep.

Beau accidentally kicked Unknownie in the face while scratching Kovu and Unknown didn't take it well, and his finger caught in Tannie's hair and having the tempermant that she does, she son proceeded into the fight as well, and this sparked the pleasantly conversing Ducky, Cobra and Turbo's interests.

Siiiigh.
` Ducky

JCF Éminence Grise

Violet CLM has disabled reputation

Oct 4, 2001, 12:41 PM
Ummm..... Kovu was in some far away place, being a villain......

Unknown, Beauman and Tanpopo, in a rotating ball of flying stuff like you see in all those cartoons, rolled around the 'Tavern, upsetting various things. "GIVE ME BACK MY DRINK!" shouted Beauman, to no one in paticular. Meanwhile, Ducky and Co. conversed commonly about the boston tea party. Things were getting boring, as Kovu hadn't seemed to be doing anything about his to-do list.

Suddenly, the door burst open. A forlorn figure walked in, searching the floor for...... something. "My eyes hurt!" he shouted, shouting. "A customer! ¥æ¥!" exclaimed Bluez, bounding to the |)r (™). "Oh, it's only you, DDay. Can I get you a drink, or do you care to explain why your eyes hurt?"

"A drink would be fine, Bluez." said DDay, "borrowing" Xavier's cloak. "Glad to see you're still the bartender around here."

"Actually, I'm sitting in for Beauman, who was sitting in for Night Fire, who does Ducky's old job. Will a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster do?"

"No, not really. Have a milk?"

"MILK?!?!?!?!?" Enraged at the simplicity of DDay's current drinking preference, Bluez quit, not hearing DDay's comment of "Yes, Milk." Perhaps it was because DDay was at that moment swept into the rolling ball of flying fists and fleeing fur, which only served to dullen Ducky's fascinating essay on her Cherry Table, which she was sitting on.
BæÅüMàÑ

JCF Member

BæÅüMàÑ is doing well so far

Oct 5, 2001, 05:09 AM
BæÅüM(-)Ñ, who was in the rolling ball of dust and smoke and flying fists and stuff, stuck his head above it, looking around the rest of the tavern, and hearing a tick that the plot would start in 2:35, but BæÅüM(-)Ñ was kinda pre-occupied, so he yelled "SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!", which everyone froze in terror, thinking it was possibly The Tick... but then realizing it was just BæÅüM(-)Ñ, the all just picked up a table leg and started beating BæÅüM(-)Ñ on the head.
BæÅüM(-)Ñ: ow, stopit, hey! that hurts!
*then, the omnipresent drunk kovu (omnipresent = All Present) pulled a chair leg off of THE cherry table, causing Ducky to topple over, beer getting spilled on her essay, causing Ducky to get realley P'ed off in a most unspeakable rage...*
Ducky: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... WHY DOSN'T ANYONE LEAVE MY CHERRY TABLE ALONE!?!??!?!?!?!
*Then Ducky grew into this gruesome monster, green, ogress like monster, chasing Kovu to get the cherry table leg back, and causing everyone to flee or hide behind the bar(or in my case, the shop)*
But then, Ducky was heading towards the page of text, planning on ripping the rest of the post off...
\ /\/\/\/\ /\/\/\ /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
| \/ \/ \ / \/ \ / \
| \/ \ /
| \ /\/\/\ /
| \/ \ /
| \ /
| \/
BæÅüMàÑ

JCF Member

Oct 5, 2001, 05:16 AM
(Pretty Nifty idea, huh? )
[dang vB anti-word art... bleh... it would have REALLY looked like a ripped page if there WAS text art... but no... we have to go with a non-text-art board ]

JCF Member

Oct 5, 2001, 07:29 AM
Oh wow cool I'm a n ogre!

*bares her fangs*
Um, Unknownie- I wasn't really ignoring the other posts, but I couldn't understand what was happening, I'm sorry I wrecked something. But as you see he was STILL being a villian, just not as far away as he was before.

`Ducky

JCF Member

Kovu aka Alec is doing well so far

Oct 5, 2001, 07:08 PM
Cool Mwaha...

And so in a fit of cherryphobia and general unhippness, Kovu stalked out of Althagar's pitt of ungoodness(see piece of post which was ripped off)
"And so, now, it was time to exact my revenge, and so, Kovu stalked off!" Kovu shouted in the authorly voice he had aquired during his trials with the two legged octapus of Octavious(see piece of post which was ripped off)
"And so, with his miiiighty evillness, Kovu summoned his hordes of Blabeds, the floating orbs of fire with little stick like arms and big eyes which haunted the caverns of Bumba(see piece of post which etc...) which Kovu acquired using his Ungtha stick(you know)." Kovu shouted, and the massive, incessantly whining army of Blabeds appeared.
"Mwaha! And now! To! Attack! The! TAAAVERRNN!!!" Kovu cackled as he and his horde marched torward the tavern.
-Kosh, Babylon 5

JCF Member

Oct 6, 2001, 06:52 AM
Just because I'm bored, would like to set one thing straigh here.

BlackSheep did NOT START THIS TOPIC!

I did.
Now this is by no means anything hostile, I'm just stating a fact. I don't know why it says Black started it or CT was the first to post, and its no problem to me, but let it be known throughout this board that at least on the JMMB I started it!
Thank you very much. (PLease note once more, I don't care, I just wanted to say something.

*runs away in embarressment*

`Ducky

JCF Éminence Grise

Oct 6, 2001, 12:33 PM
Technically, Copptertop has the first post here, due to a messup.
Kovu aka Alec

JCF Member

Oct 7, 2001, 06:41 AM
Eeeevil Laughter

With his mighty army of Blabed's surrounding him, constantly whining,
"P'Doh! P'Doh! P'Doh!" Kovu charged torward the Tavern.
"And now, his victory at hand, Kovu shouted mightly to 'Charge!'" Kovu said, the Blabed's milling about him.
"........CHARGE!" Kovu was trampled by the horde of Blabed's as they approached the Tavern

~=Conveintly Inside the Tavern=~

He Who Doesn't Know What His Name Is And Is Really Insecure Because Of It But Doesn't Want Anyone To Know That had tied up the nonexistant Night Fire with a sauage link thingy, and commanderred the Bartenderness position.
"I'd like a Chicken Pot Pie." A cloak-ed figure told He Who Doesn't Know What His Name Is And Is Really Insecure Because Of It But Doesn't Want Anyone To Know That(HWDKWHNIAIRIBOIBDWATKT.)
"What do you think this is a...KFC?!" HWDKWHNIAIRIBOIBDWATKT said.
"Or is it?" Cloaked guy said that.
"Maybe So..."HWDKWHNIAIRIBOIBDWATKT blah blah.
"In that case I'll have a Cheese Ham Burger, Hold The Ham and the Cheese?" Cloakie man.
"So all you really want is a burger?!" HWDKWHNIAIRIBOIBDWATKT did that.
"I guess so." Mesa No Jar Jar Cloak.
"DO YOU THINK THIS IS A BAKERY?!" HWDKWHNIAIRIBOIBDWATKT.
"CHEF BOYARDE OWNS YOUR SOUL!" Mistah Cloak
"JIM! I"M A DOCTOR NOT A CAT, DANGIT!"
It was at that very moment that the horde of Blabeds and Kovu burst through the Tavern door.
"And! Now! It! Is! Time! TO! RULE! TEH! WOOOOOORLD!" Kovu shouted maniacilly.
-Kosh, Babylon 5
Hareoic

JCF Member

Hareoic is doing well so far

Oct 7, 2001, 01:30 PM
Cool The battle begins...

"CHARGE!" screamed GenEX- he was talking to his batteries, because charging them took a long time.
Then, realising that the tavern was being attacked, he summoned his otherselves and attacked the thingswithaweirdnameIcannotremember head on.

Meanwhile, Spazatic, who wasn't there, added SpiffyJuice to the menu. Also, Kaz, who hasn't been mentioned in a long time, belched a huge belchy belch that destroyed part of the tavern wall. Fquist, who also wasn't there, fell in love with a tavern wall, and even though he tried to win its heart, he always said "It feels like talking to a wall!".

The battle raged on, stuff is good, all your base are belong to- oops.

Continue, please.

JCF Éminence Grise

Oct 7, 2001, 03:59 PM
DARN! I made this huge post full of plot twists, and lots of other stuff, and I pressed some key (I don't know which) and the entire thing vanished and I couldn't get it bad. Oh well, here's the general plot of what I typed, so it can be part of the twisting storyline.

During the big fight, GenEx, Kovu and Night Fire are taken to the hospital, due to severe injuries, for a severe spanking.

Beauman comes out of his shop, and has a conversation with Fquist, who tells him to fix everything. When Beauman asks why, Fquist says because he'll make Beauman a moderator (just for this topic) and because he's the landlord for the 'Tavern.

At this, everyone hits the ceilling, resulting in the entire stone 'Tavern falling down, making everyone (except Beauman, who somehow survived, and Fquist/Cobra, who had Admin Super Powers) Two Dimensional.

Beauman starts taking pictures of the 2D battle, while Fquist yells at him to do something.

Meanwhile, a deserted and dirty Unknown finally finds the object that Beauman sent everyone (except Kovu and most everyone else) on a quest for. He returns, and to the distress of Beauman, presses a large red button on it.

A huge explosion takes place, the world blows up, and several centuries later comes back together. Everything on the planet is just like it was before Beauman's plotquest, but the entire universe is in the future.
Kovu aka Alec

JCF Member

Oct 7, 2001, 04:51 PM
Ultra FoPPy, indeed...

Ultra wiggy, Unkownie, or should I say HWDKWHNIAIRIBOIBDWATKT, hey...wait a minute....
WE'RE ALL DEAD!
*Kovu's disembodied ghosty self begins beating the ethereal snot out of HWDKWHNIAIRIBOIBDWATKT's disembodied ghosty self*
-Kosh, Babylon 5
BæÅüMàÑ

JCF Member

Oct 8, 2001, 04:51 AM
Fquist: bleh... it's all your fault, BæÅüM(-)Ñ! YOUR the landlord!
BæÅüM(-)Ñ: eh? wait a sec... i'm only the landlord for my shope, the tavern belongs to... er... i don't remember... but i don't own it, otherwise i'd already be a WT mod Anyhow... u got other things to worry about... like the fact your dea... or wait, ur an admin, u can't die... er... RAPE!!!
Fquist: uh...
*all of a sudden a buncha blue suited cops with billy bats fly on top of Fquist*
Kovu: but BæÅüM(-)Ñ, how the heck we going to be living again?
BæÅüM(-)Ñ: SEE?!?! SEE?!?!?! everyone comes whining to me, just cause your dead! is it really THAT bad?!!?
Kovu: yes...
BæÅüM(-)Ñ: oh, ok... got a buck?
Kovu: I'm dead, what do u think?
BæÅüM(-)Ñ: hmmmmmmmm...
*BæÅüM(-)Ñ snatches 5 bucks from Fquist's pocket while he's getting beaten up by the old styled polices'*
BæÅüM(-)Ñ: hmmmmmmmmm... where's the nearest Jack in a Box(for those Dutchies out there, that's a tight fast food place)?
*GenEX attempts to grab BæÅüM(-)Ñ's shirt and lift him up, but he just floats right through him*
GenEX: Grrrrr... HOW CAN U THINK OF EATING AT A TIME LIKE THIS?
BæÅüM(-)Ñ: well, cause... uh..... i'm hungry and plus i need to empower myself with the all greasy and goodness of FastFood.
GenEX: Oh... WELL HURRY UP!
BæÅüM(-)Ñ: ok.
*BæÅüM(-)Ñ then walked in no particular direction, of course he figured he'd have to end up at a fast food place sometime*
but then...
BæÅüMàÑ

JCF Member

Nov 1, 2001, 08:32 PM
Talking bwahhahaha... dual tavern continuations, BWAHAHHAHAHA!

*BæÅüM(-)Ñ pops his knuckles*
ok, letsa gettin' postin' ere...
==============================================
BæÅüM(-)Ñ, who walked in no particular direction, went through a Fast Food Dimensional Portal (Patent Pending), which teleported him to Fast Food Land (Also Patent Pending). There, he thought of Jack in the Box, and was whisked away ...(WHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! !!!!!!!!)
... to the head jack in the box, where he met jack...
BæÅüM(-)Ñ: wow, jack, like, ur the dude that owns the jack in the box, right?
Jack: That's right, and currently we're having a deal on 50 Monsters Tacos for 1 cent.
BæÅüM(-)Ñ: Really? i wonder if they like tacos... ya, ok, can i have, like 10 chicken tender 8 pieces, 4 Large Curly Fries, 50 tacos, a Super Quencher R00t B33r, and one of those little wrapped up cheese cake slices.
Jack: Ok... you eat alot, don't you? We don't make it till you order it, so that will take about 15 secs.
BæÅüM(-)Ñ: ok...
*15 seconds later*
*p00f!* <----(ok, so i jocked someone else's sig )
Jack: ok, that will be $8.01.
*BæÅüM(-)Ñ hands him the cash*
BæÅüM(-)Ñ: FOOOOOOOOOOOD
*BæÅüM(-)Ñ litterally tears the bag appart trying to get the food inside*
(all i can think about after a football game is... FOOD...{*cough*, ok and possibly cheerleaders, but that's beside the point

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~-=:Meanwhile:=-~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

GenEX: Wat the heck is taking BæÅüM(-)Ñ so long?
Unknown something or another: heh, he's prolly stuffing his face, recovering his "Powers"
*Unknown Rabbits made the quote symbol with his fingers*
Fquist: er... a little help...
Old Skewl Policeman: No help be for your!
Fquist: Grammer Police!
*all of a sudden a mob of Grammer Police started beating off the 0ld Skewl P0lice*
Fquist: well, now that that's solved...
Ducky: Fquist, you do something, BæÅüM(-)Ñ takes too long and procrastinates at this type of thing...
*then, as everything happens, "all of a sudden", the moving bot could be seen*
*an idea sprung into Fquist's head*
Fquist: Hey, moving bot, move topic: BæÅüM(-)Ñ to Forum: Middle of Nowhere in the future over Carrotus.
*in a flash, to not overuse all of a sudden, the Moving Bot went through the Fast Food Dimensional Portal (PP)...*
BæÅüM(-)Ñ: oi! let me go! i'm trying to eat here!...
*and back to whereever the heck they were*
Unknown something or another: Told u he was stuffing his face!!!
BæÅüM(-)Ñ: Hey! I resent that! Magic using gets ya VERY hungry! now... er... lets see... bring back to life... hmmmmmmmm... ah...
*BæÅüM(-)Ñ waves his hands in no particular motion for effect, and then everyone is brought back to life, on the planet carrotus, in the F|_|Ture, and eating Monster Tacos*
Kovu: So... uh... we're stuck here?
BæÅüM(-)Ñ: ya, something like that, we gotta develop a plot to break the plot time barrier, usually by either helping people or getting special items or stuffness...

but then(all of the sudden, j/k)...
==============================================
Now i leave it for someone else to continue, and on a side note, i just got back from our game vs SunnySide, 36 - 6, our win. i also got to play a few plays, so it was koo ('cept they were talking crap). Ok, on with the food... er... Wartavern!

JCF Éminence Grise

Nov 1, 2001, 08:52 PM
Unknown Rabbit, trying to regain his favor in Beauman's eyes, (wait a minute, favor?) tried to make a brilliantly brilliant suggestion. "If we're in the future, (checks Beauman's posts again) shouldn't all the technology be super FoPPy, instead of all that slow stuff we had in the past, errr, present, whatever? If so, shouldn't some of the technology around here be able to warp us back to out own time in exchange for a few souveneirs or something?"

While GenEX beat up Unknown Rabbit for calling his beloved videogames "slow", everyone else pondered the astoundingly astounding thoughtful thought that you just read, unless you skip over the first part of the message, or read backwards, or WHATEVER.

After concluding it was a good idea, and pulling GenEX off of Unknown Rabbit, ("I'll kill him! Let me go, I'll KILL him!!!!") the whole group looked around them. "This doesn't look very future-like, does it?" quavered Fquist, who was totally out of his element. Indeed, it did not look very future-like. Where they expected giant space elevators, they saw prehistoric fauna. Where they expected flying spaceships, they saw what looked like pterodactyals. After a long time of gazing, Ducky, showing great wisdom for an ogre, ventured an adventurous remarkable remark. "I believe we're in the past?"

This, of course, broke the silence, and everyone started yelling at everyone else, because everyone was sure it was everyone else's fault they were stuck in the past, where there were NO time machines. So, for no reason, they decided to go for a stroll, and yell at their inner selves for solace. Soon, they stumbled across a large bunch of prehistoric creaturezs, and a rabbit running?. Walking up to the running rabbit, Cobra tried to ask where it was going, but got no further then "excuse me" before a loud voice yelled "CUT!!!!"
BæÅüMàÑ

JCF Member

Nov 3, 2001, 12:40 AM
Cool "the plot thickens" - anonymous

but could it be so far in the future that it's wartorn and has reverted (i.e. Water World), but that's just a thought... someone else develop the plot, i'm tired of me (and usually unknown something or another) developing the plot, let's get some fresh stuff from Spookary or GumExtract

JCF Member

Nov 3, 2001, 09:20 AM
Question

No, Spookary's right. We're in the past.
And now she'll try to continue, but I have really no idea what's happeneing.

Everyone milled in an unencouraging, despairing sort of way. "So...care to dance?" The ogre'd Ducky approached Unknownie. He cowered. "I think you're too tall in this unreal form."

Ducky sniffed. "Not either!" Unknown, sensing an upcoming argument, hastened to his feet. "Waaait, why don't you dance with KOVU!" He said, trying to stop an ogre's temper from getting the better of him.

Slumped in a corner of the past, Beau pondered getting a new tattoo. "Maybe a snail!" he said loudly. Everyone jumped.

"Um."

"I'm hungry," he said after a while, trying to explain his sudden outburst.

Some kind of weird instument was being strummed in the corner, but soon an odd shape materialized in the shadows, coming towards them

"Not lost, I hope?" It leered.

Everyone starred a little bit.

I have to GO :P

`Ducky

JCF Member

FreeLancelott is doing well so far

Nov 3, 2001, 09:24 AM
a large black stead took a trot into town, and on his back a Golden clad Knight in shining Golden Armour of a Goldish tone.

in his hand, a Golden sword.

he was FreeLancelott...

JCF Member

Nov 3, 2001, 12:42 PM
Smile Finally, my first post on the NEW NEW JCF!

GenEX, quickly thinking, grabbed one of B-O-Man's plot holes and threw it to the ground. It exploded, and, unfortunately, they were back at the Tavern. Although that plot was ruined, now we have something new to write about...

"Finally, we're back," said GenEX, relieved. Unfortunately, because he ruined yet ANOTHER plot, everybody formed an Angry Mob™ and chased after GenEX. But another one of B-O-Man's plot holes fell out of his pocket and suddenly GenEX's head split open. Like a black hole, all the Taverners were sucked inside his mind, while GenEX was lost in unconsious thought...

Now the Taverners must navigate through GenEX's mind, and must also survive his imagination. This is really gonna be tough...

JCF Éminence Grise

Nov 3, 2001, 12:52 PM
Drat, drat, double drat you, GenEX!!!!
I was writing all this plot enlargement and I go to check a detail, and I find you changed everything. Hold on, I'm going to go look for a loophole. If you see these words, you'll know that I just decided to post what I had written, as it makes a good recap anyway,

Ok, pay no attention to the below words. Nothing to do with the plot.

"""Everyone started talking at once. After several minutes of unintelligible babble, the golden knight raised his hand for silence. "Silence!" he added for effect. "Now, one of you give me some sort of answer."

VelKasha, calm and collected, started answering before anyone else could stick their oar in. "Beauman, the guy with the ton of tacos, sent us all to find a magic item. However, the purple rabbit over there pressed a button on the item, and everything exploded, We ended up in the future, which turned into the past as we saw dinousaurs. Then a rabbit run away, but a big voice shouted 'CUT!' and he got away from Cobra, who had grabbed him." "One moment," said the golden knight, "who is Cobra?" "Red hair, make up. Anyway, someone asked what we were doing herem and we think it was you as you appeared right after that and talked about us answering your question. Could you tell us exactly where we are, what time we're in, and where I can get one of those golden swords?"

"Answering your questions in order, cool spoken one, I proceed. You are in the set of 'Jurassic Park 2490238742073', in the year 4045, and you can get these nifty swords at"""
Kovu aka Alec

JCF Member

Nov 3, 2001, 02:15 PM
Unclean...

"WE'RE IN GEN's BRAIN! UNCLEAN!" Kovu fell over onto the side of the greyish path lined with dead trees, clearly part of Gen's imagination.
"Snap out of it man!" Unknown picked Kovu up and slapped it.
"I--I'm good..."Kovu mumbled.
"So, this is great, we THOUGHT we were on a spiffy Jurassic Park thingy, and now we're in Gen's head!" Lancelot exclaimed, having appeared out of nowhere.
"Hear ye hear ye!" The Golden Knight guy trudged up, slightly behind the rest of them on the evil path.
"What is it?" Shigeru Miyamoto, who appeared because I wanted him to, asked.
"Erm, ah...where are we?" The Knight asked.
"We're in Gens head..." Ducky explained.
"Who's Gen?" The knight asked, again. Everyone paused a moment, then said,
"The wierd guy."
"Ah...we'll, erm, that's not good, we've got to get back to the set of Jurasic Park 2490230742073."
"Hm, ohwell, we'll get out of here at some point." Beauda added.
"But the movies buget is 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00 0,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00 0,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00 0,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00 0,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00 0,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00 0,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00 0,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00 0,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 KATRILLION BUCKS!" Suddenly, everyone's eyes became dollar signs.
"If we helped you get out of here...would we get any money?" Everyone asked.
"You'd each get erm...1,000,000,000,000 Katrillion Bucks if you helped me?" Teh golden knight said, feeling helpless.
And so, they set out on the path through Gen's dark and demonic thoughts....after about ten minutes, they came across a huge army of Roman soldiers.
"Hodie multa tua mortus!" One of them shouted.
"Uh oh, I think this comes from Gen's knowledge of Latin..."Unknownie said.
"Kovey, what's it say?" Ducky asked, knowing he knew the derilict language.
"Erm, the grammar is REALLY bad, but...'today, many of you,erm...oh, die, yea, today many of you die." Kovu said, then realized just WHAT he said.
"This is bad..."
-Kosh, Babylon 5
BæÅüMàÑ

JCF Member

Nov 3, 2001, 05:49 PM
Angry OK, THAT'S IT!

OK, from NOW ON, the "Kill the other person's plot war" is OVER, you hear me? OVER! ESPECIALLY you, GENeratativeEXcstasy(btw, good come back ). From this point, EVERYONE will not attempt to kill the other's plots, agreed? ok... now that that's outta the way... someone else post, i'm gonna go play RTCW Multiplayer Test, TEEHEE!
FreeLancelott

JCF Member

Nov 3, 2001, 06:35 PM
i rode around thru the empty streets of the town.

where was everyone?

the war tavern was burning.

i could smell rotting flesh.

the town was dead.

i moved on, with tears filling my eyes.

'where could she be...'

JCF Member

Nov 3, 2001, 08:01 PM
Question eh?

i thought we were in whoever's head
Hareoic

JCF Member

Nov 3, 2001, 09:14 PM
Before everybody's gooses were cooked, a bright flash appeared and the roman soldiers vanished. Then a ghost-like spirit appeared.
"Who are you? Are you some dead guy?"
"No," the figure said, "I am GenEX's soul. GenEX has been knocked unconsious and his evil thoughts are attacking him. If he is killed, you all go down dead, too."
"This is just a weird day altogether." Unknown Ribbit said.

Of course, their next challenges are to defeat the game nightmares:

Master Hand, Devan Shell, Marx(from Kirby Super Star), and, finally, the Dark Matter. Fortunately, there are weapon and armor dealers along the way, so you can suit up first. Good luck, and hurry up, the bad thoughts are giving me a nasty migrane!

JCF Member

Nov 4, 2001, 12:34 PM
Question

We're NOT in ANYONE's head anymore because some people keep dramatically changing the plot and I really don't want to hear it anymore okay? So we therefore ARE in someone's head but thats not my business anymore so I'm going to take a walk.

I ran out into the wet street, following the knight.

"Wait! Take me with you!"

He half turned, obviously not wanting to waste his time with a wench like myself. His eyes were deep and pained.
"Can I come with you?" I repeated.

He shrugged. I came with him, out of that dark place.

Everyone continued the difficult and insane fighting somewhere else, devoid of Ducky.

`Ducky

JCF Éminence Grise

Nov 4, 2001, 02:52 PM
Unknown, feeling not at all like minding GenEX's mind's feelings, sat down and looked at some things in GenEX's section of happy thoughts. After throughly examining them (and deciding they couldn't possible assist him in stopping the internet) he started making a tiny bit of havoc. "Gen, Gen, Gen! You like being called Gen!" he shouted. Naturally, since this was the good thoughts area, it worked.

Kovu wandered around, tripping over ACME Plot Destroyers, and often exploding into sandy giant walls and back again. It is not safe to wander in an unconscious mind.

Ducky and the Golden Knight, (who would have been Freelance if not for GenEX changing everything) who had both somehow escaped from GenEX's head, went around looking for teleporters to the movie of such a large budget. The Golden Knight had a reputation as a movie star to consider, and Ducky wanted to pay for a real house. Heck, with that money, she could get a huge multi story mansion!

Cobra, curious, walked into a dark corner of GeneralEXamples' brain, to find millions upon millions of spam messages. This was all too much. She could use her nifty Admin powers to stop the tears from ruining her make up, but there was no real way to deal with this spam except.... burning it. And considering they were all inside someone's head.......

Freelance rode into what was left of the War Tavern after all those villains had escaped from the GeneratedEXecutor's brain. All that there was standing was a forlorn cherry table, a lamp post that hadn't been there in the first place, Gendigo (who was propped against the lamp post) and the still silently snoring titans, who had been there since the first page with very little appearences. Freelance had been to this place, a long time ago. He recalled his other half trying to kill him, becoming a hero by bringing beer from the basement, an old deserted castle, and her. It always came down to her, didn't it?

The Messenger stepped out of the foggy place that was foggy because it was filled up with fog and made a profoundly profound proclamation. "This is, without pity, the penultimate proclomation before this paticularly pitiful painful plot plans to go plop!" He then, using his Instant Messenger Service powers, teleported inside GradientEXcel's brain to help the others fill the mind with fog. Fog always followed The Messenger, but no one knew why.

Xavier and Cleever, who had somehow gotten quite drunk, had sucessfully gotten themselves out of the mind only to fall through intestines into the stomach. While singing "1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,
0,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 KATRILLION BUCKS on the wall, 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,
0,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 KATRILLION BUCKS! take one down, pass it around, *HIC*!", they also pulled neural cords and another totally essential pieces of GenEX off and threw them around in a baseball game.

In short, things just stayed the same.

JCF Member

Nov 4, 2001, 04:15 PM
GenerousEXtension was becoming rather irritated with the chaos in his head.

`Ducky

JCF Member

Nov 4, 2001, 07:11 PM
Er...
For one thing, I only dislike being called Gen because I get it confused with Tyf's name. Second, if I had my request for my older story to be deleted answered, I would've included that I USED to be a god-like rabbit so I cannot be killed from the inside or outside.

Now then, can we PLEASE se some action here? This is supposed to be the War Tavern.

JCF Member

Nov 4, 2001, 08:19 PM
Romans...

We WERE gonna have a fight with romans....
*kicks a puff of philosophy and disappears into a orb of contemplation*
-Kosh, Babylon 5

JCF Éminence Grise

Nov 4, 2001, 08:23 PM
Sorry, GenerationalEXception, my specialty is people walking around not doing anything.
Kovu aka Alec

JCF Member

Nov 5, 2001, 05:18 AM
Standing around...

Here here, Unkownie, doing nothing and standing around, amen!
-Kosh, Babylon 5

JCF Member

Nov 5, 2001, 07:46 AM
Mine is pouring drinks and wiping counters and riding off with brave knights.
General wenchy things. Doncha know.
In fact-- do we even have a bartender now? I can't very well stand in...
Unknownie, be the bartender for a while.

Plz.

`Ducky

JCF Member

Nov 5, 2001, 11:28 AM
im a brave knight :>

and gen (lollollol im so mean) that's pretty stupid. i mean god-like? geesh, thats' like so childish. no one is powerful here.

except me...

JCF Member

Nov 5, 2001, 01:05 PM
I said my character is. Duh. After all, how would I get my psychic powers otherwise? It would be tough to have to learn them, as my character is also very young. And now that my original, somewhat wrong, story about myself is deleted, I can rewrite it.
You'll see what my story is...

Banned

Mister Dude is doing well so far

Nov 5, 2001, 01:11 PM
Slayer Is Back,

Hail To The King, Baby
Kovu aka Alec

JCF Member

Nov 5, 2001, 01:21 PM
God-like?

*sigh* I think we need to write up some official document about killing plotlines and flamings, and charachter generation, and general stuffness like that...
-Kosh, Babylon 5
Mister Dude

Banned

Mister Dude is doing well so far

Nov 5, 2001, 01:38 PM
SO WHERE ARE WE IN THE STORY I WANT TO WRITE A NEW PART, can anyone give me an update about the recent stuff that has happened?

JCF Éminence Grise

Nov 5, 2001, 01:51 PM
Cobra forlornly walked away from the huge pile of spam, looking mournfully around. Life was all so pointless, she thought, tripping on a mindworm. Sure, you could get lots of money, and lots of fame, and anything you could possible want, but why? Would there be any reason? You're still just a grain of sand in the beach of life. Better to just end it all, then have to bear this torture every day for the rest of your miserable life....

Ducky bounced happily after the Knight, providing free insightful commentary on the mysteries of life, baseball scores and other tropical terratopia topics. Golden guy, paying little or less attention, merely rode around without much purpose while appearing to be keeping busy. Dilbert cartoons are a good way to learn how to do this.

Freelance turned away from the old heap of memories, a lump in his eye and a tear in his throat. Better to leave this place, all it had meant to him. Better to start his life all over, then to always have to remember the 'Tavern, the rollicking inhabitants, the occasional village idiots. Leaving his horse to chew on a Titan's shoe, Freelance walked slowly away, thinking of fun new names like "Mister E" and "Mister Ected". The horse would eventually leave this ruin as well, in seek of the grass that was greener on the other side of the world. How tasty. Being a horse, it had little time for thinking, but it did occur to the slow beast that everyone was feeling rather sad today.

Unknown Rabbit walked away from the mindful mischief, and looked around for GenEX's latest thought. This appeared in the form of a stool. Unknown Rabbit waited a few minutes, and a bartender's counter appeared. Thinking that the mind was a great place to visit, but you wouldn't want to live there, Unky Rabbish sat down upon the stool and began to take orders from all the various low life who wanted to cruelly poor beer inside GenEX's head.

Xavier and Cleever, still playing baseball with GenEX's vital organs, were rapidly becoming more drunk (you see, GenEX was unconscious, so things he imagined were slightly more true, and he was partly imagining drinking beer, which of course, would make it down to his stomach somehow) with the beer just mentioned in the previous parenthesis. (Honest!) So drunk, that when one of these necessary body parts went shooting up an intestine at a high velocity, all they could think of shouting was "Shome run!".

The above mentioned necessary body part soon made it up to GenzaX's mind, where it smashed through a weak link in thought, creating a vacumn. This vacumn conviniently sucked everyone (except Xavier and Cleever, who would soon be turned into so much stomach mush, and later disposed of in a restroom facility) out of GenEX entirely so plots could be created with more relative ease. This, naturally, woke GenEX up. (You would wake up to, if all those people {not to mention the stool and bartender counter} shot out of a hole in your head that rapidly sealed itself.) After standing around for a while and brushing various pieces of GenEX's mind off of them, (UNCLEAN!!!) the assorted creatures noticed that the 'Tavern had been demolished again. Everyone turned to Beauman instinctively, but a Mister Dude quickly pushed Beau away and said "I shall rebuild this Tavern for you, to show how awesome I am! Just give me...."
Hareoic

JCF Member

Nov 5, 2001, 01:57 PM
Angry

Unknown Rabbit...
I didn't KILL the plot, I just put in a side-quest, so it's not fair for you to end this plot already.
So...

EDIT YOUR POST NOW!!!