Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » General Jazz Jackrabbit Talk

A lots of nice furs for jazztool

JCF Member

Cosmo is doing well so far

Dec 15, 2010, 12:58 AM
Exclamation A lots of nice furs for jazztool

ATTENTION ALL PEOPLE ! I FOUNDED SOMETHING LOL !

__________________________________________________ ______________

Hi today i installed windows 7 and guess what i did discover lol ! I go to my Jazztool . I download and then i go to change my fur and i press accidentaly 140 at
Shoes/Wristband and then i was going Zeal Alpha and i saw that my shoes got tileset's fur ! That's a really amazing thing and now i get it and i made all
Blaster,Body 1 and Body 2 ! And you can take here an image :

Here's the image ! My fur get tileset's fur like Green lava xd .
OK i posted this thread just to see y our oppinions guys and if you didn't know about this thing lol don't stay ! Go now to your jazztool and do it !

Well i made this thread just for your oppinions and if you didn't know about this then try it !

Last edited by Cosmo; Dec 16, 2010 at 12:58 AM. Reason: Incomplete XD

JCF Member

Toni should make better posts

Dec 15, 2010, 08:03 AM
Amazing.

JCF Member

Treylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legend

Dec 15, 2010, 08:17 AM
Too bad the thing about tileset furs is that they can turn out crap too. =/ And you can't control it, it's always with the tileset. I just prefer the static colours because you'll almost always know what it will look like (unless the tileset modifies the colours the rabbits/ammo uses, for example in Agama swamps purple stuff always turns out green). Personally I'd rather have a real extra set of static colours (like cream, dark blue without outlines and such) instead of tileset ones, but I know that wouldn't be possible.
Nerd

JCF Member

Nerd is doing well so far

Dec 15, 2010, 08:20 AM
This is a quite well-known fact indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starcraft View Post
over 100 number fur
The standard sprite color range in the palette is from 16 to 95, so setting the color index to anything greater than or equal to 96 will do the trick. Also, your fur should look better if you assigned your fur color indices numbers that are divisible by 8 (e.g. 96, 128, 144, 168 instead of 100, 125, 140, 165)

I appreciate your efforts to try and discover new anomalies in JJ2, though.

JCF Member

Dec 16, 2010, 12:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treylina View Post
Too bad the thing about tileset furs is that they can turn out crap too. =/ And you can't control it, it's always with the tileset. I just prefer the static colours because you'll almost always know what it will look like (unless the tileset modifies the colours the rabbits/ammo uses, for example in Agama swamps purple stuff always turns out green). Personally I'd rather have a real extra set of static colours (like cream, dark blue without outlines and such) instead of tileset ones, but I know that wouldn't be possible.
I never make that color and fact it got a bad color i never try i can make sure but my
spaz color don't support that ! You got lori and she got that cream dark blue shoes wristband within' but my spaz will be gonna look like an Ghost with these outlines
furs if i do ready it...

JCF Member

Dec 16, 2010, 12:57 AM
Quote:
I appreciate your efforts to try and discover new anomalies in JJ2, though.
And however these are some features/anomalies of old JJ2 i never try find them but accidentaly i discover em' and i appreciate them and this isn't the just one feature in jazz utility . I saw something at Project Controller 4 (once a old jazz 2 utility) but i'll post the thread after the Christmas in January .

JCF Éminence Grise

Violet CLM has disabled reputation

Dec 16, 2010, 12:58 AM
Had you waited another week and a half, you could have hit the 10-year anniversary of this article.

JCF Member

Dec 16, 2010, 01:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Rabbit View Post
Had you waited another week and a half, you could have hit the 10-year anniversary of this article.

Lol that article is very old but gold

Banned

CõsmÕ_old is doing well so far

Jan 8, 2011, 12:13 PM
This is also a outdated thread...

JCF Member

[GpW]Urbs is an asset to this forum

Jan 10, 2011, 02:50 AM
JazzED!
That's how I used to roll! Well ok, not completely true, I began with regedit actually

There was a whole section on jazz2city called the color section (or something similar) where one could find directions for regedit to change one's name colors (which back then stuck even in CTF although they got changed, I remember i had my nick in green and GpW in red, and that turned to blue and I think it was gold?) or to change the colors.
And on the GpW page we had a downloadable skin for quake 3 fortress (all black with a logo) and next to it was the official jj2 fur we were supposed to use for cw's and stuff. Both listed under skins ofc

Gamer Pryde Worldwide