Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » General Jazz Jackrabbit Talk

FAQless

JCF Veteran

Tubz is doing well so far

Nov 18, 2004, 04:26 PM
FAQless

I just noticed something. This was long awaited for me, but I never got aroudn to doing it. So today I finally did it. I browsed GameFAQs for FAQs on JJ2, JJ1, TSF, Battery Check, & JJ2:GBA.

TSF and Battery Check don't exist in their database. There are FAQs on JJ1. However there are no FAQs on JJ2:GBA & JJ2.

Anyone agree with me that we should start posting FAQs there? And bringing the Battery Check and TSF to GameFAQs, updated with codes and FAQs? I was thinking that I might do post some FAQs.

I thought about this because I know that there are still people out there who play JJ2 or something, and they don't know about JCF or J2O. Although everyone knows about GameFAQs, so that's why I think that this is a good idea.

"Jewel is the Metallica of Yodelling." ~Edwin McCain
"Yes, it's a personal attack if you save my picture about internet safety" ~Labratkid
"You know what JBL? The only reason you were WWE Champion for a year was because Triple H didn't want to work Tuesdays!" ~Paul Heyman, addressing the public at the "ECW: One Night Stand" PPV on Sunday, June 12, 2005
Iam Canadian

JCF Member

Iam Canadian is doing well so far

Nov 18, 2004, 04:31 PM
I was writing an JCS event FAQ for GameFAQs, but never finished it. (I went in the order JCS lists them. I think I got up to the End Bosses section.) I still have it, though, and maybe I'll finish it.

JCF Member

JelZe GoldRabbit is doing well so far

Nov 18, 2004, 04:33 PM
Tho it would be a good idea for promotional purposes, chances are they won't be used as much as we'd like them to be. Still, it's worth a shot, I won't stop you

- JelZe GoldRabbit =:3

P.S. Just call the the GBA version JJ:A or JJ:GBA, It's the first Jazz game on the GBA, not some JJ2 remake

JCF Veteran

Nov 19, 2004, 06:52 AM
Erm, that was a typo.

"Yes, it's a personal attack if you save my picture about internet safety" ~Labratkid
"You know what JBL? The only reason you were WWE Champion for a year was because Triple H didn't want to work Tuesdays!" ~Paul Heyman, addressing the public at the "ECW: One Night Stand" PPV on Sunday, June 12, 2005

JCF Member

White Rabbit is doing well so far

Nov 19, 2004, 07:29 AM
Hey, what's Battery Check?

JCF Veteran

Nov 19, 2004, 07:51 AM
Ok, in short terms for a long story....

Battery Check is a game with 3 levels, and a boss. About some dude who is powereed by Batteries. It was only released somewhere in Europe, and you could get the game by recycling or something your dead batteries. Basically an incentive. It's a game that uses the Jazz 2 engine, and It's pretty fun, and certainily wacky. In the game you have to charge your body up a lot to restore energy, after all, you are a battery

You can get the games here: http://www.dutchfurs.com/~haze/?cat=...s/pc/shareware

Someone is probably going to go into more detail about the game.