Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Archived forums (closed for posting) » War Tavern

Uuummm....War Stories Might Be Back? - by various people

SlaYer

Banned

SlaYer is doing well so far

Jul 20, 2001, 06:09 AM
... in beauman's car.

Slayer: "Whats happening guys, we were looking for you".

Batty landed on Slayers shoulder: "We're beeing followed by ostrichs".

Psycho:"Hey, giant size turkeys, and im kinda hungry".

Slayer: "Lets kick some ostrich."
SlaYer

Banned

SlaYer is doing well so far

Jul 20, 2001, 06:09 AM
Tenth page is MINE!!!
Kovu aka Alec

JCF Member

Kovu aka Alec is doing well so far

Jul 20, 2001, 06:44 AM
Slayer turned around to kick some ostrich and got kicked in the face by a ostrich.

"Back in you're cell, foo!"
Yanagi VelKasha

JCF Member

Yanagi VelKasha is doing well so far

Jul 20, 2001, 09:44 AM
Sounds good. Definitely.
Tha Psycho

JCF Member

Tha Psycho is doing well so far

Jul 20, 2001, 12:03 PM
SLayer looked at PSycho and gave him a sign. Both jumped out of the car and began to struggle their way through the ostriches. SLayer opened his mouth and showed his teeth, grabbed one of the animals and putted his teeth into them. Psycho slashed his knife through the ostrich and toigether they ate one. 'Turkey tastes good to', Psycho added. Slayer moved his hand o the road. They both saw BeauMan leaving. 'We're on ouur own'Psycho said. 'Yo gonn' finsih yo ostrich, Psych? Well, if not, i like soem eyes.' Together they kept eatin'till sunrise.

The next morning:

'Goodmorning, Slay. Ya know what i felt on the ground this morning. A golden necklace. I felt certain powers from it. It must be some kinda relic, a holy necklace or something'. 'Well, i think it's just garbage made in a galax far away. Throw it in the bin and we'll see further today.' Psycho wanted to throw the necklace away when it just crushed itself in pieces and a shield overwhelmed them. A voice spoke: 'I can take you everywhere you want. This is a warpshield.' 'Nice, slay added. If it wasnt for me...' 'Sure, SLay. Well, next stop...uhm...where, slay?'
Kovu aka Alec

JCF Member

Jul 20, 2001, 12:49 PM
"Let's go get that Kovu chap! He's the one who threw us to thease ostriches!" Slay shouted, and, in the glowy sphery thingy,

they transported to the slowmoving hovercar.

"How much...longer till we reach a McDoogals?" Beau asked, half concious.

"Bout half a hour." Suddenly the giant sphere appeared infront of them, and the hovercar exploded.

*in narrator voice*

and so, they proceded to beat up Ducky, erm Kovu... and tie him to a cactus, and then they teleported Beau to the nearest McDoogals, and he ate his fill, and changed everyone back, then moved on to more adventures.

Meanwhile...

"Ow..." Kovu said, as night fell over the wasteland.

JCF Éminence Grise

Violet CLM has disabled reputation

Jul 20, 2001, 01:04 PM
*deep narrator voice* (Why do narrator voices have to be deep? I just don't get it) And Beau (Nowhere on this page to copy the Ascii version from. ) then freed all the creatures from the ostrich prison, and sold the ostriches to McDoogals for McOstrich burgers, and all was happiness except for Kovu. And Kovu was forgotten and ignored because of his various misdeeds while everyone else reparied the giant space stuff and blasted off to another planet. Kovu was alone, alone on Tubelectric while all his past aquaintences flew around in spaceships saving various galaxys. His life couldn't possible get worse...*/deep narrator voice*

A rabbit (I think) named Blacksheep walked up to Kovu and said "Whoa, how did I get here? Oh well. Want to get married?" END OF PART 1.

JCF Member

JJ BBoy KS is doing well so far

Jul 20, 2001, 01:12 PM
I'm totally confused

JCF Member

Jul 20, 2001, 01:39 PM
Two dimensions?
Kovu aka Alec

JCF Member

Jul 20, 2001, 07:12 PM
Zuh?

"What? I'm already married!" Kovu shouted, agrivated by the pain from the cactus and the beating he recieved.

"Zuh?"

"Yes! You where the one who arranged it!" Suddenly, BlackSheep faded away, revealing,

"Evil arch-villian man!"

"Mwaha...and I'm not evil arch-villian man, I'm evil arch-villian woman! And you will marry me, and I will rule as queen of the bannana peeps!"

And so, she teleported Kovu(still tied to the cactus) to her relly big planet blowie uppie shippie and chased after the war tavern ship.

-Kosh, Babylon 5
Yanagi VelKasha

JCF Member

Yanagi VelKasha is doing well so far

Jul 21, 2001, 10:57 AM
Um...married? I lost track of everything.

JCF Éminence Grise

Jul 21, 2001, 02:11 PM
Give it time, it shall be become clear. About the time the sun dies...
Kovu aka Alec

JCF Member

Jul 21, 2001, 08:53 PM
What ARE you talking about, Unkown??

And yes I am, Velk...

and how can you have a master plan if it's a open story!

And *explodes*

JCF Éminence Grise

Jul 21, 2001, 10:07 PM
The sun dieing.

JCF Member

Ducky is doing well so far

Jul 22, 2001, 06:33 PM
Now the sun has come to earth...shrouded in a mushroom cloud of Death! Death comes in a blinding flash....of hellish heat, and leaves a smear of ash..."BlackSheep Chanted happily, in reference to whatever was said before. Ducky blushed bright red, where ever she was, and started babbleing about the weather. Kovu. Kovu was chased by Arch Villian whatsit and had a neon green plastic ring shoved on his fingers.

Unknown, however, showed up to save the day and swept Kovu away of his vine, chortleing merrily.

Aaaand I have to go to bed.

`Ducky
Kovu aka Alec

JCF Member

Jul 22, 2001, 09:03 PM
"Woohoo! The earth blew up, the earth blew up!" Everyone on the War Tavern ship chanted.

"Okay, where to now guys?"

In the mean, on the Evil Arch Villian Woman's ship...

"YAHAHAHAHA!" Unkown screamed like Tarzan, with Kovu in tow, until he realized the vine was attached to the ship.

"Real smart!" Kovu snapped, as the vine swung them into the side of a metal wall.

"Ow!"

"Mwaha! My universal domination is all the more imminent!" Evil Arch VIllian Woman laughed, reeling Unkown and Kovu.

"Dang..." Unkown snapped his fingers, as EAVW(Evil Arch Villian Woman)teleported them all to the bridge.

"Activate Comb-Warp!" EAVW shouted, and the comb shaped ship was sucked through space at boggling speeds.

"MWHAHAHAA!"
-Kosh, Babylon 5

JCF Éminence Grise

Jul 23, 2001, 02:23 PM
Maybe I should add Unkown to my list of names... :P
BæÅüMàÑ

JCF Member

BæÅüMàÑ is doing well so far

Jul 24, 2001, 04:48 PM
MWAHAHAH I’m back, and with the power of Wireless Cable Internet (Sprint wireless)!!! MWAHAHAHAHA... *cough* erm, ok, so, I was away for a short while using my new found power of my new everlasting internet to my heart's content. Anyhow, I was going to post a few parts, but then my internet disconnected, then I reconnected, then I pressed submit, and it says u have to sign in, so I go back to copy it to the clipboard and it's gone! The Horror! (This used to happen to me a lot). Anyhow, now I shall post a part. btw, good postin' all, very good stuff, I just wish we could, like, make a book outta of all the happenings of the tavern and sell it erm, enough rambling for now...

=============================================

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ, who was now captain of the flying tavern ship thingamabob, just realized he didn't like hamburgers (I really don't ). upon this realization, it sparked a transceived thought from Kovu and Tar- erm, Unknown.

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: oh my... Kovu is being forced to marry some arch-evil maiden and Unknown is stuck trying to help him.

Ducky: how do u know that?

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: I don't know, it just sounds like a good plot ... ANYHOW, we must SAVE them! Scotty!...

Batty Buddy: he's dead

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: oh ya, that's right... forgot. Batty Buddy put the ship in. erm, someone else be the Throttle Master, I don't trust Batty .

Batty Buddy: hey! That’s not nice!

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: I elect... David Orek! Your Throttle Master!

David Orek: but I only appear on stupid commercial trying to sell overpriced vacuums, not a throttle master...

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: all u do is just move the throttle forward and back.

Mr. Orek: ok, well, fine.

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: To hyperspace... towards... wherever the heck they are... I don't u, u figure out Ducky.

*And so the ship flew through time and space, and was sued for copyright infringement on many accounts, until finally the deep narrator voice said they arrived at the AEVW's ship, the... "Womenz R Eval" ship (i know I’m gonna get slapped soon)*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: GenEX, open COM frequencies with the, erm...

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ felt a glare of many females*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: ... that ship!

*All of a sudden the screen showing the map of the current galaxy was replaced by a picture showing the AEVW about to french Kovu*

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ coughed*

AEVW: huh? Oh! Peeping tom are ya?

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: No…

Kovu: BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ, could you please... GET US OUTTA HERE!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!

Unknown: Ya, she was trying to make me the Best Man, so, plz, get is out of here.

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: AEVW, I ask that you give back those two rabbits.

AEVW: No! He shall be my dark love, and we shall rule the universe with an iron fist, and wreak havoc across it. We shall be worshipped as deities, and shall be deeply in love and have dark offspring to assassinate us later to claim the throne! You shall not take my love away, nor the Best Man.

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: You know, u just sound as bad as some of the hopeless love wanting women on those Anime shows.

AEVW: Thou dare mocks me?

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: hmmmmmmmm....

*an idea popped into BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ's head, a quite rather evil idea though*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: why would u want those puny souls anyhow?

AEVW: Because the one I love is teeming with power that could be used for our dark purposes.

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: humph. Them?...

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ laughs hysterically*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: ... oh, you’re pulling my leg, right?

AEVW: what is the meaning of this!

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ then pulls out 2 edited contracts that used to be release forms signed by Unknown and Kovu*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: well, they are simply my slaves, u silly woman!

AEVW: WHAT?!?!?!?

Kovu: WHAT?!?!?!?!!?

Unknown: WHAT?1?!?!?!

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: Yes, I own them both. And as far as I know, it goes against the code of evil to free slaves from their master, for that is a deed of good.

*Kovu realizes BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ's plan*

Kovu: oh... *cough* yes, that's right, Master.

*Kovu elbows Unknown*

Unknown: Ow! ... erm, yes, that is correct, we live to serve our master!

AEVW: I CAN"T BELIEVE I FEEL IN LOVE WITH A SLAVE! ARG! You can have these weaklings!

*AEVW the presses the yellow button, shooting them both off in a small tube*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: Slayer, pull them in with the tractor beam!

Slayer: who made u Captain?

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: well... that's beside the point, pull them in!

*So Slayer reluctantly pulled the tube in, muttering about that he should be at a gun turret instead*

*Kovu and Unknown walk out of the tube and onto the bridge*

Kovu: that was some great trick, BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ.

Unknown: ya, kudos to ya man.

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: Who said it was a trick?

*a devilish grin spread on BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ's face*

Kovu: wa-wa-wat do ya mean?

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: U knows what I mean. Now u may go clean my laundry pile in Sector 8.

AEVW: They weren't your slaves originally?!?!!?

*Slayer then realized he forgot to turn off the COM system*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: Slayer, I’m demoting u to turret gunner!

Slayer: OK!

AEVW: u shall feel my wrath!

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: Well, that's too bad, but Ta Ta!

Hyperspace!

*The whole ship was silent*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: *cough* I said... HYPERSPACE!

David Orek: Erm... this picture of some booster looking doohickey is red.

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: Why me...

*the Womenz R... erm, I mean AEVW's Ship started opening fire upon the Wartavern Ship Thingamabob*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: All hands man the Turrets! Man the Fighters! Man the SnackBar!

*Everybunny started (wo)manning their stations*

There ya go, I finally posted, so continue :P

And if it matters, as far as fastfood goes, I like: Chicken Tenders, Corn Dogs, WienerSchenzal(sp?) fries, and Curley Fries (that's discluding any deserts)

(and in other unrelated information, Doohickey and Thingamabob is also part of the Microsoft’s dictionary along with Thingamajig.)

Kovu aka Alec

JCF Member

Jul 24, 2001, 06:08 PM
And soon insued the titanic battle between the spooty War Tavern ship and the gigantic,

brand spanking new comb shaped EAVW ship.

"Fire all ouchful guns!" Beauman snapped, when the comb shaped ship fired a single blast that blew up the whole ship.

Luckily, the taverners were sucked up by a exhaust thingy.

"No, our big bootiful ship just blew up!" Defalcon moaned.

"No, not you all again!" EAVW snapped, and her robo minions, toting giant comb shaped axes, attacked the Tavern folk.

But suddenly...

*instert dramatic theme music here*

"Tada, I"m Comb Man, fighting for JUSTICE!" A cheesy superhero said, and threw combs like ninja stars, slicing the robominions in half.

"Now for you, Evil Arch VIllian Woman!"

He threw a comb which smacked EAVW into a convinently placed nearby interdimensional portal.

And so, triumphantly, Comb Man flew away.

"So, uh, guys, we are now in control of a ship capable of destroying planets...wooo!"

And so began the reign of the War Taverners(with the remains of the War TAvern stuck up in the cargo hold) control of a ultra destructive force.

-Kosh, Babylon 5
BæÅüMàÑ

JCF Member

BæÅüMàÑ is doing well so far

Jul 24, 2001, 09:07 PM
just got back from bible study, found a dumb note right after my mom left saying it was moved to a Taco Bell a mile away, so i walked through the "bad part of town during twilight" (quoted from my mom). So, all i can say is faith in Jesus rox(and may cause loss of wieght, woohoo!). well, back to the story

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ observes the rather advanced technology of the gigantic ship.

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: Hmmmm... this is a rather nice ship... a little outdated in my opinion, compared to ours...

*mutters about someone eating the super advanced gun turrets*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: ... anyhow... i think i'll work on the ship to try and modify it... and as for who will be in temporary command... hmmmmm

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ looks around the ship, looking at all the pleading eyes from the people who wanted to be Captain*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: Hmmmmm...

*David Orek was hiding in the corner trying not to be picked*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: tempting... yet nah... hmmmmmm....

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ (thinking): Hmmmmm... Slayer is too Gun-Hoe, Batty Buddy is too, erm... batty... David Orek is too incompetant, Unknown is a little bit too lone... bah... i'll go with Ducky...

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: Oi! Ducky! u can command in my abscence.

Ducky: but i don't wanna command...

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: i don't care, ur gonna command anyhow. I've known u longest so i trust u.

Ducky: ok, i guess...

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: and don't feel too bad if u have to be an Iron Maiden either for some reason people don't like Female captains, most likely cause Women are insane...

Ducky: Hey!

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: anyhow, before i even open my mouth more to get slapped by all the women on this ship, i shall depart to upgrade the ship.

*and thus, BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ went to the back of the ship to "upgrade" it*

Ducky: ok... well, everybunny to thier stations, set warp to...

*meanwhile, in the back of the ship*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: hmmmmmmm... lets see...

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ pulled out his Techno-Magical custom laptop, along with a suit-case with bunches of tools*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: hmmmmmmm, the central computer on this ship are dinosaur... which is surprising since most arch evil villans have high tech everything... oh well, i guess i shall upgrade. hmmmmm... needs a new central proccessing unit, an automatic booster configurator, a better sensor unit, it could really use a cloaking device... maybe a better targetting system to go with it... possibly even an auto-turret configurative upgrade, and auto-shield strengthing...(interesting at my ATEMPT to make it sound somewat complicated)... this shall be a fixer upper here.

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ hooked up his magi-laptop to the computer*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ:hmmmmmmmmmm...

*and so BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ started work on the ship as Ducky planned on setting the coordinates to some other place in the universe*

this short compared to my usual :P hopefully Ducky will be around to post the next part.

(warning: this was not checked in word, so don't complain about mistakes)

*mutters about the thing not including his signature*

The Useless rantings of a returned Jazzer...

"A Useless Ranting A Day Keeps The Head Doctor Away" - Beaufucious

"Everything, Is Miscellaneous, In A Sense, But Sense Can Only Be Obtained Through Nothingness" - Beaudha

Hareoic

JCF Member

Hareoic is doing well so far

Jul 29, 2001, 11:15 AM
GenEX:"What did I miss? I was waiting on the other end and blew EAVW into pieces. Anything new happeni-"

But before he could finish, a large ship that looked like the Death Star appeared before them. It was NOT intended to be in a Jazz Jackrabbit story, for the ship belonged to the evil Toad Empire.

GenEX:"Lemme guess, Bucky O' Hare is supposed to appear and save the Ani-Verse from this Toad Star thingy, right?"

He did, but he didn't exactly save anything. The Toad Star fired a beam upon Bucky's ship and pulled it in.

GenEX:"Grrrrrrr... HE WAS MY FAVORITE ARCADE HERO!"

Some other rabbits snickered, only to come face to face with GenEX's blaster.

GenEX:"Don't make me shoot you. Now, if there's anything to be done, we MUST rescue Bucky and his crew AND blow up Toad Star!"

Everybody looked confused, so GenEX wispered the attack strategy into the crew's big ears.

GenEX:"Okay, we split up into 6 groups and grab Bucky and his crew first, then we destroy the core. As soon as we do, somebody has to beam us up. Got it?" Heads nodded."Okay, let's GO!"

GenEX had to stop and call for them before they all got started."

The plot thickens...

JCF Member

Jul 29, 2001, 02:13 PM
Meanwhile Psycho and Slayer were wandering through ad esert nearby the last place they left behind. There they saw a caravan full of camels. Psycho ran to the caravan and bumpd into a tree. 'Oasisi, perhaps?', Slayer sarcastically remarked. Psycho just couldn't laugh. 'Yo, slay, there's a caravan. Walk to it'. S:ay saw it and walked towards it, while Psycho grinned. A miracle was that it was a caravan and not an oasis. Psycho mumbled. He walked to the caravan he pointed and bumped into a tree. 'Not all parts are realistic. Just this tent and this camel.' Psycho stroke the camel. 'AAAAAAAAAH...CACTUS'. SLayer laughed and said to the arabian man across him: 'nice to see him sufer, ain't it?'. The arabian guy stared right into Slay's eyes. He grabbed his gun and putted it against Slay's head. 'Oasisses are overracting. Fake gun of yours.' He pulled the trigger and felt a bullet slash through his hand. Psycho laughed evry hard. The guy shot Psycho. There they layed, lifeless and stiff like cold bodies in a hot desert. An angel came down to get them to bunnyheaven. 'Dear rabbits, please join me in my journey to heaven.' Psycho looked and said:'Then can we get pass by the MCDonalds, cause im starving from hunger. ' The angel called the allmighty GOD. 'Yo, GOD, what should i do with them.' 'Let them live, they are cool' GOD spoke. Slay and Psycho saw wound heal and stood up. 'Bye angel, but i've got one alst word for you. It's a song that i wrote for my good old pal shaggy:

Shooby dooby dooby doo woi

Shooby doo

Oh

Shooby doo dooby doo boi oi

Yeah, ah

Girl, you’re my angel, you’re my darling angel

Closer than my peeps you are to me, baby

Shorty, you’re my angel, you’re my darling angel

Girl, you’re my friend when I’m in need, lady

Life is one big party when you’re still young

But who’s gonna have your back when it’s all done

It’s all good when you’re little, you have pure fun

Can’t be a fool, son, what about the long run

Looking back Shorty always mention

Said me not giving her much attention

She was there through my incarceration

I wanna show the nation my appreciation

You’re a queen and so you should be treated

Though you never get the lovin’ that you needed

Could have left, but I called and you heeded

Takin’ a beatin’, mission completed

Mama said that I and I dissed the program

Not the type to mess around with her emotion

But the feeling that I have for you is so strong

Been together so long and this could never be wrong

Uh, uh

Girl, in spite of my behavior, said I’m your savior

(You must be sent from up above)

And you appear to me so tender, say girl I surrender

(Thanks for giving me your love)

Girl, in spite of my behavior, well, you are my savior

(You must be sent from up above)

And you appear to me so tender, well, girl I surrender

(Said thanks for giving me your love)

Now life is one big party when you’re still young

And who’s gonna have your back when it’s all done

It’s all good when you’re little, you have pure fun

Can’t be a fool, son, what about the long run

Looking back Shorty always mention

Said me not giving her much attention

She was there through my incarceration

I wanna show the nation my appreciation

The angel looked at PSycho anmd said: 'Originally figured. Sorry, but i can;t go out with you, see you later...soon i hope for me...uhm...ya'. She disappeared and there theyw ere. Not in the hot sand anymore, but teleported right in the quarters of their main enemy Devan. Thet were eye in eye with Devan and hushed him before he could call the guards. 'Give me one good reason to put my paw in your stomach and pull your liver out and drink it out with my spoon', PSycho said. 'Hygienical reasons', Slay remarked. 'Hush, SLay. I'm ttrying to be a scary evil murder. 'Oh, right'
Hareoic

JCF Member

Jul 30, 2001, 06:02 AM
GenEXuh? I think we left Slayer and Psycho behind. Lemme get them over here, we'll need them this time...

GenEX:TELEPORTATION!

*Slayer and Psycho fly thru space at 20x the speed of light but are not hurt when they landed on the ship*

Slayer: GENEX! WE WERE ABOUT PULVERIZE DEVAN SHELL YOU MOR-

GenEX:You'll get to pulverize something better than turtles, and lots of 'em too...

Slayer and Psycho stared with a malicious grin, not listening to what GenEX said.

GenEX:Alright, did you hear m- AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGG!!!

Slayer and Psycho were trying to rip GenEX apart!

GenEX: OW! Ouch! Don't do that! Grrrr... OW! That's it! OW!!! PSYCHOKINESIS!!!

Slayer and Psycho were floating in the air, arms behind their backs. A few rabbits clapped at this and some whistled and Beaumon even tried selling GenEX T-shirts(I know I'm going overboard but it MUST be silly).

GenEX: I'll buy one! *reaches into his wallet* Ummmm... will gold do?

Beaumon had a greedy look in his eyes.

Beaumon: Uhhhhhhhhh... No... MORE!

GenEX knew he was being ripped of so he asked,"what's the cost?"

Beaumon: 20 lbs of golden bars...

GenEX:IN CARROTUS CURRENCY?!

Beaumon: Oh, er, ummmmm, $20.

GenEX pulls out a weird looking scale.

GenEX:Somebody please put $20 dollars on this scale. I won't take it.

Nobody did.

GenEX:I'll give them 1 lb. of gold...

Ducky stepped up.

Duckyere.

GenEXk, now then, I'll put the $20 dollars on one side and the gold on the other. It says 2 pounds of gold equal $20. Here you go Beaumon.*grins*

Beaumon:Uhhh, thanks. Grrrr...

GenEX heard him and used a spell that caused GenEX's face to leer the opposition.

Beaumon: WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH!!!! HHEELLPP!!!!!

The spell stopped.

Beaumon: That guy is a monster!

GenEX:No, "that guy" has a spell that can give him the face of one of his other identities: Atma Weapon.

Everybody panicked.

GenEX: BUT, I'll only use it if somebody turns against me.

Just then, a red light started flashing.

GenEX: I've seen Star Truck enough times to know that something bad is happening.

Sure enough, the Toad Star used its tractor beam to pull them in.

GenEX: For this mission, I give orders *nobody dared to argue*. OK, we'll let them pull us in, then maybe we can rescue Bucky O' Hare and his crew.

Now, arm your blasters, as Bucky would say,"All hands, battlestations! LET'S CROAK SOME TOADIES!!!"

All the rabbits cheered and armed themselves.

Somebody continue please.

I'm back from the dead to cause you dread. I

have enough alternate accounts here to stay forever.

Btw, somebody add on to the War Tavern stories Space: The Harelactic and the War Stories thread.

ALL YOUR FORUM ARE BELONG TO ME!

Hareoic

JCF Member

Jul 30, 2001, 01:24 PM
*waits*
Tha Psycho

JCF Member

Jul 30, 2001, 01:29 PM
Psycho and Slayer were still in seance. GenEX and Beaumon tried to snap them out of it, but nothing helped. Just when they wanted to move on Slayer and Psycho woke up. 'Well, that was cool, wasn't it, Psych. Looking at the back of your eyelids totally rulez.' Psycho turned around and looked in the eyes of Beaumon and GenEX and laughed. 'You two were waiting for us all that time? How rude of us to let you guys down like that. Well, i've got an idea. You two go that way and we go that way.' Thewy both splitted ways and continued their journey to Devan, the rabbit killer. Slayer and Psycho walked a path with nice roses, while the others went shopping in the city. Slayer stopped when he saw a sign. 'I smell Devan.' Psycho looked at the sign and saw Devan's face on a poster. He grabbed his blaster and shot the sign into pieces. Slayer grabbed his blaster after that and both they ran on the path. Devan's dungeon was near them and they could smell him from a distance. A stence of cheese combined with raw eggs and overheated bacon. 'I ahte that guy', Slay remarked. Psycho nodded. 'I want to blow the guts out of him, drinking hios live with a spoon' Slayer shaked his head. 'You with your overreacted stories. A spoon, mwuhahaha, good joke' Psycho faced the floor and fell over a rock. He crawled from the floor and jumped up. He saw Devan's castle. 'We're first to kill him. What is our plan?' 'Uhm...killing him..i suppose' 'Good work, SLay, good thinking', Psycho said. Thery ran to the fortress (dungeon, castle, fortress) and entered the guards. 'I spit on Devan's guards', Slay said. 'Yeah, offcourse. They're stupid and...'PSycho's sentence was cut off by the gun of a guard against his head. A kicked the guard and both they attacked. Devan saw everything on the camera: 'Slayer...mm...Psycho...hmmm...long time no see before they showed up. My revenge will be sweet. Sweet, i tell you'.
Hareoic

JCF Member

Jul 30, 2001, 01:32 PM
IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE DEVAN THIS TIME, IT'S BUCKY O' HARE'S NEMESIS KOMPLEX AND THE TOAD EMPIRE. READ MY POST IF YOU HAVE TO
Tha Psycho

JCF Member

Jul 30, 2001, 01:40 PM
Psycho looked at SLayer 'uhm... i think we're on the wrong place.' 'You think so, Psych. Now i remember, the others are to Bucky...damn...we're lost i think.' Psycho shaked his head. 'Not just yet, RUN' Both they ran as fast as they could and walked to teleport-room 2000 Beta v2.89 'This should do te trick'. It didn't take a second befoe they saw their friends again. 'Hello Beaumon and GenEx..sorry for the probs'

----------

LIKE THIS?
Hareoic

JCF Member

Jul 30, 2001, 01:49 PM
Yes, thank you.

Here's a list of what you might face(not told in story, I'm telling you now):

1. A giant crocodile called Al Negator

2. A robot with long arms named Toad Borg

3. A very fierce Toad called Total Terror Toad

4.A Cyborg Spider

5.An angry Air Marshal (or something)

6. Komplex himself

BUT WE GOTTA RESCUE BUCKY'S CREW, ALSO:

1.Bucky O'Hare

2.Dead-Eye Duck

3.Bruiser

4.Jenny

5.Willy

6.AFC Blinky

Ok, that's all, continue please...

Tha Psycho

JCF Member

Jul 30, 2001, 01:50 PM
Uhm...why are we cooperating if you make the rulez, man

It's supposed to be some story in many ways twisting
Hareoic

JCF Member

Jul 30, 2001, 01:53 PM
I know, but I haven't been able to get one single cool addition to a story yet. PLEASE, I want to see how this turns out at least...
Tha Psycho

JCF Member

Jul 30, 2001, 01:54 PM
ok man, i'll help ya with this
Hareoic

JCF Member

Jul 30, 2001, 01:57 PM
Thank you VERY VERY VERY much!

JCF Éminence Grise

Jul 30, 2001, 03:22 PM
Then Devan sent a spaceship after SlaYer and Psycho which crashed into it totally wrecking both of them. Bucky's crew and all the War Tavern characters were miraculously thrown back onto whatever planet the War Tavern is located where it had automagically reappeared. Their spaceship was left floating somewhere in space forever, and none of them were the hero anymore.
Hareoic

JCF Member

Jul 30, 2001, 03:25 PM
Grrrrrr...

Let's just stick with this plot until it's all over, K?
Batty Buddy

JCF Member

Batty Buddy is doing well so far

Jul 30, 2001, 08:57 PM
Que Passa!!!!

Must we?

Batty, in order to pass the time while everyone around him made up the plot, pulled out a Scooby Doo comic book, and started... well... traising all the pictures of Velma Dinkly into a huge notebook.

Everyone started stareing at him...

"Hey, it passes the time doesn't it." he said nervously, crumpling the comic behind his back.

Tha Psycho

JCF Member

Jul 31, 2001, 01:54 AM
Ok, GenEx, maybe we all agree if you make the next part with the plot ya wanted and let it end the same part, cause people want to make up their own parts of the stories

Anywayz, write on everybody
Hareoic

JCF Member

Jul 31, 2001, 04:05 AM
Yayfullness!
Hareoic

JCF Member

Aug 2, 2001, 07:38 AM
OK, I'll make a continuation. And this one demonstrates my power:

GenEX's entire crew was following him. After all, the whole ship was one big hallway with pipes and doodads that had signs on every door.(this should be interesting)

GenEX gave directions, "Ok, we're nearing the prison cells, now, if anybody thinks that we should leave Bucky O'Hare to die, well, I'll speak priva-"

He had tripped an alarm switch, which set off a red light."This cannot be good..."GenEX muttered.

"Listen up,"GenEX told his crew in a very quiet tone,"If we want to make this easy, we gotta look like we don't pose a threat at all. Do something silly, trust me!"

They all stared at eachother.

GenEXon't make me use my leering spell.

The crew immidiatly acted funny. They stood on their heads and other funny stuff(forgive me for this, but the story has to be silly and you'll see why they did it soon enough).

Meanwhile, at the security moniters.

Toad Marshall: "Lemme see who these furballs are. Hmmmm... WHAT? Ahahahaha! Would ya look at that? It's a bunch of nitwits! HAHAHA! Send Al Negator to take care of 'em. There's too many of them to make a mistake."

Toad Guard:"Yes, sir."

Back with GenEX's crew, the red light stopped.

GenEX:"My guess is the security cameras turned off. You can stop now."

Many rabbits breathed a sigh of relief.

*stomp, stomp, stomp, STOMP, STOMP, CRASH*

GenEX and crew: WHA-? What's that?

GenEX, who had beaten the arcade game of Bucky O'Hare, told them that he would deal with it with one other crew member's help.

GenEX: "Slayer, you're gonna have to fight by my side."

Slayer walked up and braced himself.

GenEX:"Everybody else, BACK UP!"

The rabbits hid behind the nearest corner.

*STOMP, STOMP, STOMP, suction, machine noises, CRASH!!!*

A gargantuan purple crocodile appeared before them.

Al Negator: "So, I heard that many of you were here. What a bunch of weaklings! Do you think you can actually save Bucky O'Hare? HAHAHAHA! Don't make me laugh! I'll squash you!"

GenEX:"Slayer, if I am defeated, you back me up, OK?"

Slayer: "Ok... (sigh) there goes one brave rabbit..."

Al Negator made the first move. He leapt into the air and attempted to kick and tail-whip GenEX. GenEX, who played the arcade game too many times, knew what he had to do. He sprang into the air and made an extremely powerful kick that shot Negator out of the air and sent him on the ground. THe crew stared in awe.

Al Negator:"Hmmmmm... You're tougher than I thought, but not tough enough! TAKE THIS!"

Al Negator sprang back and fired a blast from his gun. A shockwave appeared and headed straight for GenEX. He held his paw in front of him, and closed his eyes...

ZRRROOOMMPH! The shockwave bounced off Gen's paw and went right back at Negator!

Al Negator:"WHAT THE HE- AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGG!!!"

Al Negator was knocked senseless.

GenEX:"He'll be out cold for awile. Now's our chance."

The crew followed Gen's lead.

They soon found the jail.

GenEX:"I'll go in and act as a distraction, get your pistols ready and wait here."

Beaumon:"Roger."

A few gaurds were positioned inside. They hadn't noticed Gen yet.

GenEX:"Hey, you, you slimey maggots! I came to get Bucky O'Hare and crew and you can't stop me! I dare you ALL to come and get me, you wimps!"

The toads, angered by this, chased GenEX out into the hallway.

GenEX and crew:"Boo!"

ZZZZAAAAPPPP! Everybody fired at the Toads and none of them were left standing. Gen signaled everybody to follow him.

Bucky and his crew were in giant glass tubes. GenEX knew from arcade experience knew that he should do some button pressing instead of shootin the glass.

GenEX:"Hold your fire..."

He pressed a few of the buttons and the water drained out of all the tubes and they opened up. Everybody tried to get a crew member out of unconsious (sp?) state.

Bucky O'Hare and crew:"Uhhhhhhnnnn... mmmmmmm... huh? Who are you?"

GenEX:"Bucky O'Hare, my name is GenEX MRT, and this is my crew" He introduced everybody.

Bucky O'Hare:"You have saved our lives..."

Jenny:"I can tell you defeated Al Negator single-handed!"

Dead-Eye Duck:"I think those Toadies deserve to pay, but a head-on attack won't work! ARRRGGGG!"

AFC Blinky:"Most humble android, pleased to serve captain Bucky O'Hare, I salute your efforts."

Bruiser:"AAAOOOOOGAAAAAHHHH! Dem' lousy toads locked us up in these glass prisons! I couldn't do a darned thing!"

Willy Duwitt:"I have a favor to ask you, GenEX, sir." GenEX smiled.

GenEX:"I know, you need a bomb to blow this place sky high."

Willy:"That's right!"

GenEX:"Here, this one is small but deadly. Best of all, it's remote controlled!"

Bucky:"GenEX, you're a genius. How can I ever repay you?"

GenEX:"Well, all I want is your autographs."

Bucky:"Done!"

Bucky and his crew signed on a sheet of paper.

GenEX:"Let's plant the bomb and blow this joint."

Everybody cheered.

GenEX:"I'm very sure that no toads have spotted us and know we're here."

Bucky and GenEX with their crew ran back toward their ships.

GenEX:"I'll be right back, don't leave just yet."

When he arrived, he was carrying a large box. Nobody asked what was in it.

GenEX ordered the ship takeoff.

GenEX:"Put Bucky's ship on-screen"

Bucky's face appeared on the viewer.

GenEX:"Ready to blow the Toad Star up?"

Bucky O'Hare:"Ready when you are."

GenEX:"Here goes nothing!"

The view-screen showed Toad Star again. Gen pushed the button, and Toad Star was blown to bits in 5 seconds flat.

Everybody:"HOORAY!"

GenEX:"Till we meet again, Captain O'Hare, I bid you farewell."

Bucky:"You too... hero."

GenEX smiled.

GenEX:"Everybody, back to the tavern. I brought a surprise!"

Eagerly the crew sped toward the tavern at warp speed.

Back at the tavern:

GenEX:"I'd like to make a few good changes around here:

1.Root beer, Carrot cream soda, and other sodas shall be well in stock.

2.In the tavern main room, we'll have 10 big screen TVs with N64 multi-player games. The games are: Super Smash Bros., Battle Tanx, Mario Kart64, Star Fox64, Goldeneye 007, The World is not Enough, Battle Tanx:Global Assault, Worms: Armageddon(sp?), Diddy Kong Racing, Donkey Kong64, and many, many more!*cheers*

3. The surprise I was talking about is this: I brought back Al Negator for cannibal feud!"

The taverners went wild.

Alright now everybody, let's party!

*CHEERS*

NOW that my rather stinky plot ended, you can put whatever plot you want (as long as I'm included)

JCF Member

Aug 2, 2001, 08:18 AM
Suddenly a great fog sets up and all people are in another dimension. They walk around noticing it's the same war tavern. Psycho walks to a table. 'Avalanche? But how?' Avalanche stands up. 'Hi people! I joined the party to and have one message from above. Some fallen angel says the rabbits will be threatened with extinctio'n. Devan is far from dead'.

(based on an idea from Avalanche)