Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Archived forums (closed for posting) » War Tavern

Uuummm....War Stories Might Be Back? - by various people

Kovu aka Alec

JCF Member

Kovu aka Alec is doing well so far

Jun 28, 2001, 07:34 PM
There's no law aginst posting story parts

too often, is there?

I hope not :P

Kovu did his best, fending off his corner with a stick as the rabbits seethed inside

the Tavern's walls.

"We gotta get thease guys outta here, were running out of beer!" Gasp, that was such

a horrifying thought.

"I know!" Kovu picked up a spare plothole that was lying on the floor and fished through it, pulling out Batty Buddy.

"Batty! We need a big rocket, a really big one!"

"Will ACME do?" Batty asked.

"I don't care!"

"Okay."

"Put it outside!" So quickly the really big rocket was outside, and next to the entrance

hatch, Kovu painted 'even MORE free beer'

"Hey guys! More Free Beer!" Kovu shouted, and they all barged into it, then Batty launched the rocket, into the stratosphere.

"Okie, back in ya' go!" Kovu attempted to shove Batty back into the plothole.

"No, you can't make me go back in there!"

-Kosh, Babylon 5
BæÅüMàÑ

JCF Member

BæÅüMàÑ is doing well so far

Jun 28, 2001, 11:57 PM
When did the wartavern ever run out of beer? i thought that was IMPOSSIBLE

=============================================

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ collected the parking fees, when he noticed that it was all quiet again and all the carrotons and aliens were gone. but, with them gone, they left thier ships behind. BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ being the opportunnist he was, he flew and landed all the various ships into his underground storage department under his shop in the wartavern (lotsa room in there too).

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ then walked inside the wartavern

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: So, did ya get the publicity u wanted?

Slayer, slouching on the bartender's stool, replied: Don't... Ever... Ever... Ever... Do that again...

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: see, free advertisement! i didn't even charge u guys any money for the free advertisement i gave, so be glad

The tavern was rumbling again with it's usual customers, either drinking till thier unconcious, sitting in one of the infinate dark corners, or just hanging out for no reason, all the usuals were back again.

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: y'know, i'm kinda bored... since i stole... erm... found... all these spaceships, maybe we could do a little exploration in space? My customized starcruiser i was building is ready too, so it'd be a complete fleet!

Thus the many taverners thought over on this new offer of adventure away from the tavern for once.

BrainStorm: Since we got all these spaceships, maybe the tavern could go on a (rather comical) space adventure? TIS THE PLOT WE NEED TO LIVEN THINGS UP!

(one rule though, it dosn't start till i post the launching sequence... if enough people want to do this, that is)
Kovu aka Alec

JCF Member

Jun 29, 2001, 08:13 AM
That'd be niftish, but we'd have to transport the Tavern itself, not just the

people inside.

JCF Member

Ducky is doing well so far

Jun 29, 2001, 09:33 AM
Never ran outta beer when I was the 'Tenderess.

Now, I am completely lost

Could someone condense the going's on an pleaseee tell me what happened? I'll make you a root beer float.

I'd reaaallly like to post again but I forgot what want on. Death.

`Ducky

JCF Member

Jun 29, 2001, 11:45 AM
well, like, stuffness happened let me think, like, deffalcon scarred away the customers, then some evil dudes attacked, so then i lured a whole bunch of new customers accross the universe by using a super duper alien high tech personificated microphone, then all of them were stuffed into an Acme rocket by Kovu, then i collected the leftover ships, and now here we are that good enough? oh, and i was thinking of starting a space adventure for the whole tavern

(oh, and kovu, u saying i have to also take the building itself? i mean, the tavern could fit into a starcruiser i'd think, or better yet we could compact it like they did in Tenchi Muyo )

need more replies on if anyone wants a space adventure

The Useless rantings of a returned Jazzer...

"A Useless Ranting A Day Keeps The Head Doctor Away" - Beaufucious

Kovu aka Alec

JCF Member

Jun 29, 2001, 01:18 PM
Yea, just stuff it in one of the starcruisers.

Hmm, maybe, instead of being afleet we should

attach all the ships together so it'd be like

a flying city?

Maybe...
BæÅüMàÑ

JCF Member

Jun 29, 2001, 03:26 PM
well... i don't know about a starbase, heh... but there is them little mini docking bays on the outside... man, i wish i could draw, of course i was gifted with words more than drawing... *mutters*

JCF Éminence Grise

Violet CLM has disabled reputation

Jun 29, 2001, 05:43 PM
Never Mind, running out of pocket change for the pinball machine, (Not to mention disgusted with it, considering he set no high scores) walked over to BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ. "Where did all those customers go?" BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ then promptly repeated the recap caption he had answered Ducky with. "Oh. Well, a space adventure sounds good. Where are these stolen-" "I said found!" "-found, whatever, spaceships?" BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ and Never Mind then went to the stolen found spaceships and talked a lot but didn't say much.

Oh, and Batty Buddy ended up being halfway through the plothole when it weirdly closed, resulting in... ummm.... The plot hole opening again and BB managing to get back into the Tavern. No one tried to push him back in this time, though.

defalcon

JCF Member

defalcon has disabled reputation

Jun 30, 2001, 05:32 AM
defalcon stormed through the tavern doors and asked for a carrot ale. Slouching into a corner, he sat at a table and flipped a coin in his hand. Suddenly he sat up and putting his palms together fired his most powerful beam.

'WAAAGH!!!'

The coin shattered and the beam continued though into the roof. A scortched turtle fell into the cantina and crushed a barrel of turnip juice.

'We have some company...'
BæÅüMàÑ

JCF Member

Jul 3, 2001, 04:31 PM
BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ decided to just relax for now. so, BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ went behind the shop counter and started tinkering with his Plot Hole Generator, because he figured it could use some fine tuning and could prolly add more stuff to it.

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: hmmmmmmm... maybe if i move this right here.... and then add this Stuffness Coupler over there... and then maybe if i added a stabalization crystal here...

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ then presses the button, opening a test plot hole*

*DeeDee {From Dexter's Lab} pops out of it, dancing Ballad*

DeeDee: OOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooohhhhhhh.... hey... wat does this button do?

*She then gestured at the Blue Button on the Plot Hole Generator*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: erm... (Thinking: hmm reverse psychology here) go ahead... press it if ya want

DeeDee: Nah, I don't think I want to press that button... OH! A RED BUTTON! WEEEEEEEE!

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

*DeeDee then pressed the red button, causing many Plot Holes to appear across the tavern*

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ slaps his hand onto his face*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: why me??!?!?!

Throngs of many different persons/creatures came through the plot holes, Mario and Luigi from 1, while Lara Croft from another, and even Zergling from another one! The tavern was filled with many known video game/media characters.

Well, this was getting way too low on the Wartavern list, so i had to think of something

"Everything, Is Miscellaneous, In A Sense, But Sense Can Only Be Obtained Through Nothingness" - Beaudha

JCF Éminence Grise

Jul 3, 2001, 08:06 PM
Yay, BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ! One question though, who is Zergling? (Doesn't feel like a continuation right now)
Kovu aka Alec

JCF Member

Jul 3, 2001, 10:02 PM
For some unkown (no, not you, Never Mind) reason, Kovu, being the fool that he is, screamed,

"Oh no! To save the universe we must defeat them!" And thus began the biggest bar brawl

in the history of the universe! Lemme tell ya, Slayie was kicking a OMF bot upside the head while Defalcon was being pummled by Cloud. Kirby ate Ducky for a bit. And Beauman karate-chopped Tassadar.

And Kovu ran like a screaming girl from Duke Nukem.

Yup, it wasn't good. Suddenly, all went silent as the (non-existant) door opened.

------

OH no! Who's the secretive super person who will do something really super? I don't know,

someone else will tell you!

Wee, hyper.
-Kosh, Babylon 5
BæÅüMàÑ

JCF Member

Jul 4, 2001, 07:07 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! why is it that hardly anyone here has played StarCraft *mutters* bah! For those who don't play StarCraft(Go Blizzard Ent.!) and wants to know wat a zergling is, read here, if not, skip this... anyhow, a Zergling is an alien form that is part of a completely biological race, consuming everything in it's path (somewat simalar to the borg, in a sense... cept they destroy more and don't have any technology). The zergling itself is considered the grunt soldier, i guess u could say, and as for wat it looks like, it has a brow reptilic skin, cept u can't really see the scales, their a little bigger than ur average sized Husky dog, and have these 2 front claws that usually rip at people's skin(in our case, fur), which they have a very fast attack rating, and are also quite fast as well themselves, runnning on all for hands(or legs? i don't know ). They usually have red eyes also, and thier spinal cord bones seem to protude slightly on thier back, along with spikes in different areas, and they also have a rather pointed head, with two lines of spikes going right down the middle. only thing about zerglings is, they don't have much natural protection(on a side note: thier not fond at all to large ammounts of fire, like flame throwers and the such). That, my friend, is the hideous creature known as a zergling. of course, these (like most zerg units) come in large swarms most of the time.

=============================================also no blames on kovu for not knowing i'm a Protoss fan, and that i wouldn't attack Tassadar , since i hardly ever talk about StarCraft anymore it seems, but lets replace Tassadar with,hmmmmm, 12 zerglings will do

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ, who was surrounded by clawing zerglings, was trying to fend them off with his Karate Chops. then, he just got frustrated and lobbed a whole lot of fireballs at them, causing them to be blown to tiny pieces of flesh and blood.

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ looked around at the chaos that surrounded him, the noise and comotion pounding on his brain.

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG!

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ then cast the Silence spell on Everything and Everyone in the room*

Kovu, who was running from Duke Nukem, stopped running cause he couldn't hear himself scream. he then spoke, cept instead of sounds, it came out like the old fashion movies did, on a seperate slide of text

Kovu: why do i not hear my screaming?

Kovu: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OLD MOVIE SYNDROME!!!!!!!

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: aaaaahhhhhhh, peace and quiet.

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ sits down and gets himself a goblet of Sindarin Wine*

But, cause they were fighting, they continued to fight anyway, even if they couldn't hear themselves or eachother, or thier fists hitting the other's face, they still fought, for no reason

JCF Éminence Grise

Jul 9, 2001, 10:17 PM
The secretive super person who would do something super finally managed to get in the door after days of fighting. "Hi! I'm a secretive and super person who will superly revive this thread! Don'tcha just hate me?!?"

A zergling consumed him.

They then started all fighting again, hampered only by the biffs and baffs striking everyone in the face whenever they hit someone. Then another super secretive person walked in the door. "I am so Scatterbrained! I shall now do something really super stupid!" The Super, Stupid, Secretive, Strange and Slightly Smelly person then surreptisiously smashed the stream of seemingly swarming story steerers. "There! Now all you need is an new plot. I'll be on my way!" These parting words hit BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ in the face, knocking him out and cancelling the silence spell.
Kovu aka Alec

JCF Member

Jul 10, 2001, 08:58 AM
After the big puff of smoke cleared, all the

Taverner's lay on the floor, beaten, having

discovered that there actually weren't any pop-culture figures...they were just beating each other up.

"Okay, who's for doing that starship thing?" Beauman asked, and everyone cheered.

They worked late into the afternoon, attaching all the docking ports together and

stuffed the Tavern inside the biggest one.

"Okay, launch in five, four three, two, one, BOOOOOM!" ANd the giant fleet of ships blasted out of the atmosphere.
Kovu aka Alec

JCF Member

Jul 13, 2001, 07:55 AM
Noo, must keep topic alive...

The really big ship blasted through the cosmos.

"So, where do ya guys want to go?" Beauman asked, sitting at the bridge of the main ship.

"I know, let's go to Tubelectric, the planet of fire and glass!" Kovu stated.

"Well...why?" Defalcon asked.

"I know! Because in his spooty story they are going to Tubelectric, he's just doing that to promote it!"

"Uh...well, yea." Then everyone beat up Kove.

"How about Diamondus!" Ducky proposed,

"No, Fanolint!" Beauman shouted

"I say Technor, and were going to Technor!" Defalcon shouted, in the meanwhile of all this talking, Kove, beaten and battered, reached up and pressed the 'To Tubelectric'

button.

"MWahahaha! I win!"

Then the ship carrened into HyperSpace.
-Kosh, Babylon 5

JCF Éminence Grise

Jul 13, 2001, 04:17 PM
I prefer Pezrock myself. a personal favorite of mine. (Hurry up BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ, you're the one with all the ideas!)

JCF Member

Jul 14, 2001, 07:36 AM
What about Medivo? They've got some lovely old ruins there, wheelchair accessible in the lower regions!

Um..

The battered(is it battered? I didn't read very much ;P)really big ship flung itelf towards the metallicy glistening Tubelectric. Defalcon glowered in the corner next to Unknown. They glared at each other, feeling the pain of not going where you wanted to go. "Tubelectric stinks," mumbled a voice, and was promtly smothered. There was a yelp as the trapdoor in the top on the ship opened, revealing the glittering heavens, and everyone was sucked out except Beau and the copilot, who's name is unknown(NOT UNKNOWN.), because they were wearing their seatbelts. Everyone was flattened ino a two dimensional shape.

The trapdoor snapped shut and the ship shuttled on, relieved of its cargo.

*gasp*

Ducky blinked around. "Hello?" She crashed into someone. "Did my eyeballs get sucked out? I can't see." Kovu was nursing a head wound, must have been from a passing meteor. "Oh wait, there we go. Ow! Wow, which sun is THAT? Its big. You okay there, Kove ol' chap? Whoa, is that brain I see oozing out there? No, I guess not. Must be empty.." Defalcon rumbled. Unknown stared around anxiously. "You haven't been drinking nitroglycerin, have you, Falcie?" Defalcon stuttered and yleped.

"Roll call," Kovu sounded, as usual blustering and orderly. Who's here?

"Me."

"Me two"

"Me!"

"...uh, names, chaps?"

Everyone cackled evilly, and forgot that plan. Anyone who read closely would know anyway.

`Ducky
Kovu aka Alec

JCF Member

Jul 14, 2001, 04:36 PM
"Wait, guys, we've got a problem!" Defalcon shouted.

"What?" Everyone shouted back.

"Where in outerspace, yet we can breathe, and were not exploding into firey balls

of organs and things..."

"I know!" Ducky pointed to the still head injury nursing Kovu,

"He put that plot hole in his pocket a ways back!"

"I did?" Kovu asked, pulling the plot hole out of his pocket.

"NOOOOOO!"

And they all exploded, as Beau and the unkown pilot flew onto Tubelectric.
-Kosh, Babylon 5
Tha Psycho

JCF Member

Tha Psycho is doing well so far

Jul 14, 2001, 11:48 PM
DUH?
BæÅüMàÑ

JCF Member

Jul 15, 2001, 07:48 AM
sorry, as i said in some other posts, i was away at Christian Camp btw, thanx for keeping the topic alive i'm most likely gonna be rusty because i was away, but oh well.

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ, who was strapped to the seat, dazed by the fact that everyone was sucked outta the ship, then went outta dazedness.

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: Scotty, full reverse!

some unknown rabbit: (in a timid voice) my names isn't scotty though, sir.

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: erm, i don't care, i'll just call u scotty cause it sounds better, reverse, now!

*and the ship went into Hyper-Reversal Space, which was taxing on the 2 rabbit's stomachs.

A rabbit named Scotty: Sir, bo-bo-body pieces detected sir!

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: WAT? this can't be....

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ then sees a plothole*

*then a lightbulb popped over BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ's head, then crashed down on it*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: ow! erm, lets see... a ha! My PlotHole Thingamajig(let this be known that this is considered a REAL word by Microsoft)!

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: lets see, if i tune it a little this way, and press a few of these, and then maybe add in a little spam for fuel, a Ha!

*out of the plot hole in outter space a 652 year old human appeared in a tuxedo with a Vacum cleaner*

Old Man: Hi, i'm David Oric(how do u spell that?). i'd like u to try my new Dirt Devil 9000XL 32 with a side of spam, biased Deluxe Edition of my vacum cleaner. Watch as this vacum can clean these rather disgusting body parts in space.

*the Vaccum cleaner sucked all of the pieces up*

*then he unzips the bag part way*

David Oric: and yet the body parts are still intact, especially if u want to sell these parts on Z-bay to a needy sick person. so i incourage u to try our 10 day trial of our vaccum, and if ur not satisfied, we'll give u these bodyparts free. let me demonstate the power again

*he then turns it on, while accidentally sucking himself in*

David Oric: oh dang nabbit... oh well, call 1-800-Try-this-vaccum.com

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: right... Scotty, pull the vacum in with the tractor beams!

Scotty: but we don't farm...

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: Idiot! whoever made u co-pilot is one of the stupidest idiotic numbskulls i've ever, and shouldn't even be here! who made u co-pilot?

Scotty: U did, sir.

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: oh... ummmm... heh heh... just pull in the vaccum!

Scotty: Aye Aye, sir!

*they pulled in the vaccum thingie*

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ then walks over and picks it up*

David Oric: LET ME OUT! I'M A CELEBRITY! I HAVE A GOOD LAWER Y'KNOW!

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: after i contain the plothole...

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ then puts the plot hole in his Plot Hole Thingamajig*

David Oric: HOW ABOUT NOW?

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: in a sec... hmmmmmmmm.... i could use the recollection spell....

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ started chanting inaudible words, which means he wasn't really chanting, or it seemed like that... I'm confused!*

*a white light hit the bag suddenly, regrouping all the body parts onto the correct bodies*

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ then fainted from basically ressurecting every taverner, luckilly his head hit the reverse button on the vacuum, causing everyone to pop out of the vaccum*

Batty Buddy: We're... Alive...?

Kovu: Yes.... yet... something isn't right...

*Kovu looked down*

Kovu: Yikes! i have br... erm, a chest! i seem to be in Ducky's body!

*ducky looked down noticing she was in a tux*

Ducky: AHHHHHH! THE TORTURE! THE AGONY! THE IRONY!!!!!!!!! i'm in David Oric's body! WHY ME?!?!?!?!?!!?

*and everyone looked down, noticing they were in someone else's body*

Defalcon: BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ, wake up!

*unfortuneatly BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ was unconcious and couldn't reverse the spell for the moment*

Kovu: SOMEONE GET SMELLING SALTS!

so how was that for a returning to the tavern post? and btw, whoever said i was the guy with all the ideas, i'm not, i just merely supplied a main plot adventure

"Everything, Is Miscellaneous, In A Sense, But Sense Can Only Be Obtained Through Nothingness" - Beaudha

Tha Psycho

JCF Member

Jul 15, 2001, 08:09 AM
How can we be mad at ya about the vacation, wehn ya post a good story

lol
SlaYer

Banned

SlaYer is doing well so far

Jul 15, 2001, 08:39 AM
Slayer who was back on Carrotus had taken the train to orange city, wich was in the raddish region of the planet.

His ears hang weak, next to the sides of his face. He didnt know where his friends where, and would he find out?

A fellow from the train walked closer to him.

"Hello, the name is Psycho". He said and he took place next to Slayer.

"And what do i have to do with that"? Was his sarcastic responce.

"Im here to help you in search for your friends".

Slayer wrapped his hand around Psycho's neck.

"Urgh, take it easy vamp, im one of the good guys" Psycho said, Slayer let lose of his neck. "Tell me what you know".

Psycho rubbed his neck with his hand.

"Their trapped in an alternate universe". Psycho explained, hoping he kept up with the story and this was really trough, else they would be warping trough different dimensions for nothing.

Slayer and psycho got out at the next stop and psycho made a portal with a bottle and a piece of rope and a piece of gum chewed on by a nasty turtle.

"eww, you have to use that"? Slayer asked.

The portal was created and Psycho and Slayer walked trough the portal, immidiatly they saw that everything had changed, photos and posters of devan hang everywhere, from speakers on every corner of the street Devan's voice could be heard.

"Lets go look for them on the spot where the war tavern stands in my universe".

Psycho and Slayer walked down the street filled with turtle soldiers that kept a sharp eye on them. not knowing where they would end up..
Tha Psycho

JCF Member

Jul 15, 2001, 09:10 AM
The journey continued through alleys and lonely streets. Slayer and Psycho suddenly spotted some turtles goin' in a house, surrounded by other turtles. 'Turtles, i could kill them out of rage right now', Psycho remarked while looking at the turtles, with his eyes full of flames. 'We'll have to get in there, to see what they're doing without getting noticed on the way in'. Psycho nodded and looked at the turtles. 'We're outnumbered, i guess. They must be with at least twenty turtles. Fully armed and lethal weapons all covered around their body.' Slayer watched some turtles goin' in and looked at Psycho. 'You're right. Somehow there must be a way to get in without their notice.' 'We could blow them all up, cuz with their fully armed bodies they have got enough firepower to blow up the building. Radical, though ironic.' 'The backpassage perhaps?', Slayer said while he walked to the other side of the street. 'Well, we waited to long. Let's go by roof and attack them from above. Together they climbed upon the rainpipe to the roof. When they reached it they looked to the ground, upon some turtles. 'Who's that? It couldn't be Devan himself, could it?'. Psycho ran to the edge and looked from the top. His fury was building. His eyes were burning and SLayer stood by his side. 'Fake or not, let's kill the dude. What about you, Psych?'. Psycho didnt say anthing but kept staring. In a sudden move he jumped of the big building and all the turtles wanted to shoot them. 'They're out for the boss, they shouted.' Slayer jumped after Psycho, his jaws sharpened as always.' Their fall was broken by a few turtles and more turtles came outside. Slayer and PSycho were trapped in a web of turtles with no trick up their sleeves. Their infiltration was unsuccesfull, but now they were inside the building. Thrown in a room, locked up with handcuffs, laugghened by fwew turtles they were. When the turtles left, PSycho pinched Slayer. Slayer got the sign and they were increasing their power by building up physical strength. It worked and the cuffs broke. Now they were inside the building, on the lose and crazed as maniacs, after being laughed at by turtles. If Devan was really in the building didn't care, they would kill every evil person till there was no-one left but them.

JCF Éminence Grise

Jul 15, 2001, 01:00 PM
Never Mind, at least he had the head of Never Mind, but the body of Batty Buddy, looked around in his hopefully temporary body's backpack for smelling salts. "No, I don't think a rolled up copy of a Hitch Hikers guide to returning bodies to their proper heads is what we want... We need smelling salts."

He threw the rolled up copy of what might be the only thing that could save them into the cremator before anyone could stop him, then was buried under a mass of angry bodies shouting "You fool!" in various pitches.

Meanwhile, the powers that don't be, never will be and never did be decided that it was unfair for SlaYer and PSycho to miss out on the fun, so they promptly impossibly transferred their heads to eachother's bodies. Being very preoccupied, they did not notice this for some time.

Also Meanwhile, Scotty committed suicide.

At the same moment, three ducks said Moo.

During a exact clone of the time, one of Devan's spaceships was destroyed by a firework.

Currently, a horse tripped.

Right now, this stupid stuff stopped.
Kovu aka Alec

JCF Member

Jul 15, 2001, 07:02 PM
As the ship glided into the atmospere, Kovu,

in his new body, decided to take matters

into his own hands.

"C'mere you lazy plothole dimensiony person thingy!" Grabbing Beauman by the neck,

he ran over to one of the windows and opened it, shoving Beauman's head outside, with megatons of reentry plasma flapping into his face.

"OWOOWOOWOWOW!!!" Kovu, acting quite like a maniac, pulled him back in.

"YA AWAKE?!"

"I"M AWAKE, I"M AWAKE, MY FACE REALLY HURTS!" Beau shouted, his fur pointing straight back.

"NOW MISTER SPIFFY MAGICIAN, YOU'RE GONNA PUT US BACK IN OUR ORIGINAL, GOOD BODIES!"

Ducky then gave a evil stare to Kovu.

"Not that...I don't enjoy being in...this new body...it's just..." Suddenly, the

ship crashed into Tubelectric.

Amid the steaming wreckage, Kovu continued to strangle Beau.

"TURN US BACK NOW!"

"I CAN"T, until my energy is restored by eating hamburgers!"

----

The quest for fatty-fast food is oN!
-Kosh, Babylon 5

JCF Member

JJ BBoy KS is doing well so far

Jul 18, 2001, 03:28 PM
Wow! I just had to read 6 pages to catch up with what was going on! That took forever, but I'm okay now.

Suddenly, the now sober, BBoy staggered into the room. "Where am I?" He said. "BBoy? How'd he get in here?" Batty said. "I thought he was dead." "I'm not dead." BBoy replied. "I'm just lost. Where are we?" "We're on a ship heading for tubelectric. Right now we're on a quest for hamburgers, because that's what give Beauman his strength, which he needs in order to give each of us our bodies back." BBoy looked at the group. "Hey, yeah...Kovu, how'd you get wings?" "He's in my body!" BB answered. "Oh, I see. I'm glad I've got my own body." BBoy looked down. "YIPES!!! Goodness me, I've got an unknown body!!!" "Umm... I believe that that's Unknown's body you have." Said Beauman.

"I know, that's what I said."

"No, I mean that body belongs to Unknown Rabbit."

"Oh. THIS IS TERRIBLE!!!"

"Hey, just what are you trying to say?" Unknown asked. "Oh, sorry. " BBoy replied.

Suddenly the ship crashed into Tubelectric, and the crew went flying forward." "Hey, where's our pilot!?" BBoy exclaimed. "He killed himself." Answered Beauman. "Now, come on everybody, we've got to get to a fast-food restaraunt.

JCF Member

Jul 18, 2001, 06:04 PM
*wee wooo weee wooo*

Continuity police!

A. Beauman is fainted after I strangled him.

B. I already stated we crashed

C. I'm in Ducky's body

D. Batty isn't on the ship, he's still stuck in that inle'Ra thingy.

JCF Member

Jul 18, 2001, 06:52 PM
Someone...if you are in MY body, where am I? And where's your body? Or are there two people wedged inside one body and another one sitting uninhabited?

Maybe I should read if more closely.

As Ducky sat ponderously working things out, the rest of the motley crew scrounged around. They seemed to have landed on an island with a very low population. An island on Tubelectric? Um. Something was very wrong. Ducky rocked back and forth hugging her knees, (or is it Kovu?)and Beau still lay unconcious. (I forget who else was here) The others tried helplessly to communicate with the strange life forms.

Hm.

`Ducky

Banned

sPaZaTiCaL! is doing well so far

Jul 18, 2001, 06:54 PM
*decides to make this REALLY funny*

GenEX decided to take the opportunity to slip MUCH more alchahol into the beer and wine.

"NOW HEAR THIS, NOW HEAR THIS: EVERYBODY WHO BUYS A DRINK WITHIN THE NEXT HOUR WILL BE PAID 5000.00 C!!!"

The results were VERY unpredictable. Everybody fought over the beverages.

1 hour later, the whole tavern seemed like a facility for mental health problems.

I decided to test how sane they were:

"Do you all like to be on Jerry Springer?"

"Yes," they replied.

"Do you think I should be an administrator?"

"Yes."

Watch it, no personal attacks

"Yes."

"Do you want to join LOL?"

This time, it was a new answer:

"NO!!!"

"Well, at least they aren't 100% drunk..." I thought to myself.

I decided to join Ducky and co and be a hero for once...

Coolness!

I'm a decent JJ2 player, and I know JCF very well because I am an alternate account for somebody, whose identity I will not reveal until the time comes.

Er......

LOL rules?

JCF Member

Jul 18, 2001, 07:05 PM
Hmm, something about that hysterical laughing smiley looks familiar...*shrewd look*

Yes, be a hero, C...Spazwhatever I forgot

`Ducky

JCF Member

Jul 18, 2001, 08:28 PM
You're in that Orek fellows body...and I think Unkown is in mine.

"The heck? What's a island doing on tubelectirc?" Suddenly, a fireball hurtled through the atmosphere and landed with a sickening thud infront o' everybody.

Once Bboy inspected, he screamed, placing his hands over his eyes in grief,

"Ah! Someone shot mr.continuity!" He looked down at the corpse again,

"And shoved a cord into his mouth." He looked down again,

"And threw him through space a trillions of miles an hour..."

"Well, that explains everything," Ducky, er, Mr. Orek, er, Unkown, SOMEBODY, said.

"What?" Some other person said.

"Why theres a island on tubelectric, cause continuity is DEAD."

"Oh..." Once everything had been explained, the island dematerialized, and they found themselves again in the wastelands of Tubelectric.

Suddenly, a old ostrich in a hovercar drove by,

"Hmmm, I appear to be lost..." Everyone looked at the slow moving hovercar, then to Beauman.

"Need...burger..." Then to the hovercar again.

After beating up the ostrich and commandering the vessel(and packing in quite

tightly) they all began to voyage to fast-food!

-Kosh, Babylon 5

JCF Éminence Grise

Jul 18, 2001, 10:58 PM
"This isn't working, guys!" said BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ, who was rapidly becoming two dimensional. "We're all being squashed!"

Kovu, who was driving, looked at the flat shape that used to be BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ "Well, great! NOW how are we supposed to get hamburgers into you?"

"Maybe if I wasn't beign constantly squashed, I'd still be 3D!"

"Not... squashed... Wait a minute... That's it!" Kovu quickly pushed all the ejector butons but two (Somehow he knew which two) and sent all the assorted characters that had been in the car except himself and BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ flying out. "Bye guys! We'll come back and get you when BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ is feeling all right!"

The rest stood there, shaking their fists or other appendages at where the hover car had gone until BBoy tapped on their shoulders and pointed wordlessly behind them. 50 or so armed ostriches were coming towards them, with the one they had robbed of his car leading them shouting out things in ostrichese. Ducky was the first to speak. "I think flight might be the better part of valor right now..."

However, before they could run, GenEX somehow feel out of the sky on top of them. Before they could get up, the police thingies had put them all in chains and were leading them off to someplace in a nearby convineintly located Ostrich city.
sPaZaTiCaL!

Banned

Jul 18, 2001, 11:41 PM
Now, at Ostrich prison:

"Chief, we have here a rogue band of rabbits..."

"Ahem!" said Ducky.

"...and a duck. They stole one of our citizen's cars. They also look like they should be thrown in maximum security. There's something different about em'..."

"Okay,"the chief said,"Take them away!"

And he did.

While inside a HUGE cell(somewhat good, a whole mob of rabbits in 1 tiny cell is NOT comfortable and would probably smell ), everybody occupied themselve with something *note: I can only say what I'm doing cuz I can't remember everybody else, so continue after the next line).

GenEX was trying to use his psychic and magical powers to get everybody out of this dumpy prison,*you continue...*
sPaZaTiCaL!

Banned

Jul 18, 2001, 11:45 PM
Er, btw, I'm too young to drink, so if I can still be in the tavern *I can look after myself, thank you*, I'd always order non-alcaholics (sp?). Carrot cream soda sounds like 1,000,000/1,000,000 rabbits would give it 2 paws up. Yummm...
Tha Psycho

JCF Member

Jul 18, 2001, 11:52 PM
Coming up, Spaz

JCF Éminence Grise

Jul 19, 2001, 02:00 AM
Ducky is a rabbit. Oh, and I forget if Kazooie, Action Hank or any other non-rabbit taverners were thrown out. Sorry.
SlaYer

Banned

SlaYer is doing well so far

Jul 19, 2001, 03:31 AM
Meanwhile in a dimension far away, Slayer and Psycho's head rolled back to their original body's.

"Wow, that went easy, now lets get outta here". Outside they could hear Devan do his speech, he was a brutal monster, from this moment on, all rabbits where to be locked away in Carrotian prison camps.

"He's gone crazy". Psycho whispered.

Slayer bumped into something.

"Hey.. graves". Slayer looked at the names on it and said to Psycho. "He's the same old Devan, but we arent quiet the same in this dimension. Lightning lightened the room and the names on the graves where Slayer, Psycho, Ducky and Jazz's.

"Holy smoke." Psycho said.

Smoke came crawling from underneath the door.

"Wait a second, i didnt mean that".

"Their burning the house.. where trapped like rats". Slayer noticed.

Psycho: "Lets climb into our graves.. stone doesnt burn. Slayer opened their graves and a portal could be seen.

"A doorway to another dimension.. lets get out of here".

They jumped trough it and ended up....
Kovu aka Alec

JCF Member

Jul 19, 2001, 06:24 AM
Kovu screamed with horror, seeing the mob of ostriches behind him.

But then beauman realized that, since they robbed a old ostrich, he went and got all the old townsfolk to form the mob, and the

old ostriches couldn't run any faster than the hovercar!

And so insued the wrost, slowest high speed chase of all time!

Meanwhile, in Ostrich Village Maximum Security, Batty, er, Unkown...popped up, searching through his bags for *something* to

free them. Suddenly, Batty, er Unkown, pulled out a giant blowtorch, but it was

too heavy and he fell over, so then Unkown, er Batty...picked it up and began blowtorching the door.

-Kosh, Babylon 5