Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Archived forums (closed for posting) » War Tavern

Uuummm....War Stories Might Be Back? - by various people

JazzWeapon

Banned

JazzWeapon is doing well so far

Aug 2, 2001, 10:15 AM
Suddenly, a portal opens up. 2 rabbits stepped out.

GenEX:"Hey, good to see you back!"

Everybody else was confused.

GenEX:"Oops, I forgot to introduce you to the taverners. Everybody, meet JazzWeapon and Exterminator, my other selves."

Psycho:"You have clones?"

JazzWeapon:"No, he has so many different names, he can't be only one character. So then we split up into different rabbits."

Everybody:"Ohhhhhhh."

GenEX:"Enough talk, let's worry about Devan later. Beaumon, it's time to host Cannibal Feud!"

*cheers*

Meanwhile, up at the North Pole:

Devan:"This snowship was a good idea. But we've looked everywhere and Shellion is nowhere to be found!"

Turtle:"It's all starting to make sense!"

Devan:"What is?"

Turtle:"It was a trick the Tavern set up for us so we would leave them alone."

Devan:"WHAT? HOW DARE THEY DO SUCH A THING! I WILL NOT TOLERATE THEM INSULTING MY BROTHER! FULL SPEED TO THE TAVERN NOW!!!"

Devan was on his way(too bad his snowship had a max speed of 30mph. You can't expect something fast from a turtle, can you?).

If anybody thinks this part is familiar, it was one of the earliest posts (1,2, or 3 page, I forgot which).

Now then, party at the tavern, no worrying about Devan now.

Kovu aka Alec

JCF Member

Kovu aka Alec is doing well so far

Aug 2, 2001, 11:18 AM
Huh? Wha? I want to post but I have no idea what's going on, recap, someone?
GRGenEXMRTNK

Banned

GRGenEXMRTNK is doing well so far

Aug 2, 2001, 11:20 AM
Just post something like a Tavern celebration for my first act of heroism, Cannibal Feud, or something else Taverny.

JCF Éminence Grise

Violet CLM has disabled reputation

Aug 2, 2001, 02:12 PM
Everyone in the Tavern (Except Sakura and Batty Buddy and Ducky or something) went off into space. Miraculously, Batty Buddy and Ducky appeared with them, leaving Inle' Ra a dangling subplot that one of us authors may trip and break their neck over. The taverners landed on Tubelectric, naturally got into a lot of trouble, and finally managed to rescue Bucky O' Hare and his crew from the toad star. The whole ship was blown up, and everyone went home to the Tavern, which was now in a different dimension. Two of Gen's other selves stepped out of a portal, some guy called Al Negator was ready for playing Cannibal Feud, and Devan was slowly getitng ready to attack the Tavern with a snowship.
Hareoic

JCF Member

Hareoic is doing well so far

Aug 2, 2001, 02:19 PM
Ummmmmm... nice... summary?
Yanagi VelKasha

JCF Member

Yanagi VelKasha is doing well so far

Aug 2, 2001, 02:51 PM
lol, is that really all that happened? =p

JCF Éminence Grise

Aug 2, 2001, 02:56 PM
No, that's the whole plot since a little before the middle of Page 9.

JCF Éminence Grise

Aug 2, 2001, 03:00 PM
Not to mention that the Inle' Ra thing started a little into Page 6.
Kovu aka Alec

JCF Member

Aug 2, 2001, 04:04 PM
Cool, so we're in a alternate dimension now? Yayness, is the EAVW ship intact, cause that's where the original War Tavern is...
Hareoic

JCF Member

Aug 2, 2001, 04:45 PM
Say WHAT? I didn't hear anything about that!
BæÅüMàÑ

JCF Member

BæÅüMàÑ is doing well so far

Aug 2, 2001, 05:48 PM
Ya, Gen, remember? our ship got destroyed and we recovered the wreckage and took over the EAVW ship as ours. of course, it seems that the tavern is returned to normal :P.

Now that GenEx's plot is over, and, some other plots are going, and... i don't know, the tavern is quite alive, i shall post again, after losing 3 previously attempted posts which i left a while, and then tried to press the back button, but found out that the EVIL JCF has an auto-refresh thingie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so basically, i have to time my posts now so i don't have go and watch Mobile Suit Gundam :P

*cough* anyhow, now back to posting, and realizing Ducky isn't a good person to rely on to post parts :P

=============================================

*with the snap of his fingers, BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ's captain's robes (don't ask) changed into the usual host clothing*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: Ladies and Gentlebunnies, lil' wabbits (no relation to the true lil' wabbit is in the post) and other creatures, i present to u... CANNIBAL FEUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*the crowd goes wild, the cheering almost blowing off the roof*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: todays Cannibal "Defender of it's Life" Victim, is... Al Capone!

GenEx: Al Negator!!!

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: excuse me, Al Negotiator!

GenEx: NEGATOR!!!

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: it seems that GenEx is challenging N E gator to fight him. will any gattors fight him?

(good twist of words, huh? :P)

GenEx: STUPID IDIOT! I mean...

*suddenly a bunch of gators started "gatorpiling" on top of GenEx*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: Feel free to watch either event!!! Now, who will fight Al Negotiator?!?!?!

*the crowd was then silent*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: ok, then i shall pick a random audience member

*the doors of the tavern all of a sudden shut and locked*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: lets see, who to pick... hmmmmmmmm... oi! u! newbie!

*the newbie rabbit's blood drains from his body, turning him snow white*

Some Wabbit: M-M-M-me?

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: yes, u!

*the audience throws him up*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: and now, RELEASE AL NEGOTIATOR!

*Al Negator came out of his pen*

Al Negator: ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGG! I'LL KILL U ALLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Al Negator raised his gun*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: *sighs* when will big bad bully types learn...

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ then aimed his finger at the gun, causing it to rise out of Al's hands, and float into BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ's hands*

Al Negator: HEY! THAT'S MINE!!!!!!!!!!!

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: Hmmm... a rather old gun, but a rather nice one... this could fetch a good price... i know...

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ turns on the microphone again*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: WHOEVER DEFEATS Al Negotiator gets a 30% discount at my store!!! now... as for the current rabbit, let cannibal feud... BEGIN!!!!!!

*Al Negator roars with anger, towering over the timid Newbie*

Some Wabbit: uh-uh-ummmmmmm...

*the Newbie faints where he stood*

(Am i really mean to newbies or wat? :P)

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: it seems that this newbie has fainted... i believe that when the challenger faints before biting, he is disqaulified.

*some rabbits come onto the platform, pulling the newbie off*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: ok, our next challenger will be...

any takers?

Voice: I will...

*all the taverners looked around, looking for whoever said that*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: and our challenger is.... Wakeman, the owner of the famous newspaper, "Carrotus Stuff", and owner of the CS17 TV station!

*many female rabbits fell over and fainted

in joy at the site of Wakeman*

(do i have any right to use his name? no, but wat the heck, it'll make for a good plot :P)

Wakeman: Erm... Right... It was my birthday, and, someone said I should drop by the tavern for once (which he should), and since your needing a contestant, i'll be glad to oblige...

*the tavern cheers, throwing Wakeman onto the platform*

Wakeman: ow! hey!...

Al Negator: I'M GONNA CRUSH U!!!!!!!!!

Wakeman: hey... whoa... how'd i get myself into this mess?

*Al Negator lunges at Wakeman, which, Wakeman being quick footed, steps out of the way, which Al Negator smashed into the invisible magic wall of the arena*

Al Negator: ow... why u little...

*Al Negator lunges again, except this time, with all his strength*

Wakeman: oh! a Carrotus Dime!

*Wakeman bends over, Al lunging over Wakeman into another wall, out cold*

Wakeman: huh?

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ levitates down to the platform*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: The WINNER! Wakeman! who shall recieve a 30% discount at my "Weaponz & Other Stuff shop"!

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ hands him the certificate*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: and since the defender didn't lose by being eaten, FREE GATOR FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!

*a bunch of rabbits rushed onto the platform, rushing to take a taste of the Gator*

*avoiding all the rabbits, as usual, he grabbed a drink to go and dissapeared out of the tavern*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: currently we have no other defenders, so, Cannibal feud shall come to a close for a time being. I am ur host, BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ, and this was... CANNIBAL FEUD!

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ then apparated to his store desk, sipping on a goblet of Sindarin Wine*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: For Sale, a Bucky o' Hare Novelty item, Negator's Gun! for only, Ç85,000!

*some Bucky O' Hare rabbits rushed up to the counter, offering lots of money, while GenEx was left unnoticed, still being wrestled by aligators*

As the taverners enjoyed themselves, Devan VERY SLOWLY advanced towards the tavern from half-way around the planet

=============================================

there, don't kill me Wakeman :P... AND WHY DON'T THE STICKING OUT TONGUE SMILES WORK?!?!?!? i like those smilies :P...

JCF Member

Ducky is doing well so far

Aug 2, 2001, 06:01 PM
In the turmoil Ducky stepped up to the podium, stretching to reach the mike.

"I'd just like to give a small thank you to all the people who have proven eventful and given me strength during this time, first of all my parents, who played a big part in my existence, and my best friend, EF, foul-weather friend and getaway driver. For letting me be her cleanup-crew! And my other friend who seems to be quite nice. And the rest of them!! AS, TE, and everyone I can't remember their initials!! Anyway, I love you all, I love you, God bless you, take care!!!!!---" She was dragged off the stage by an unobserving fan.

"Whoa, whats with the alligators, she observed..

`Ducky

JCF Member

Aug 3, 2001, 01:36 AM
*whistle*

GenEX:"Exterminator, JazWeapon, get these guys off of me!"

GenEX's other selves rushed over and pulled off all of those crocs.

*WHAM!* *BAM!* *CRASH*

GenEX and co.:"*deep breath*MORE ALLIGATORS FOR ALL!!!"

While a mob rushed over after it, GenEX turned green with envy as the one who purchused(sp) Al Negator's gun was grinning from ear to ear, which is kinda hard for a rabbit.

GenEX:"Psssst... you wanna know sumthin'?"

Rabbit:"What?"

GenEX:"I'll sell you my autographs of Bucky O'Hare and crew for that gun."

Rabbit:"OHHHHHHH MY! IT'S A DEAL!"

While the rabbit walked away still grinning from ear to ear, GenEX used his psychic powers to create an exact copy of the signature.

GenEX:"Being psychic really does pay off..."

He then headed for the N64 room.

GenEX went up to Ducky.

GenEX:"Get me a large suicide of root beer and cream soda, and make it snappy."

Ducky:"Your first order is on the house"

GenEX:"Here's your tip..."

GenEX put a 4 lb. gold bar in the box that read "Sav the Dukkey Fund!"(with backwards k's)

Ducky was so grateful, he hugged GenEX.

GenEX:*smiling*"I feel so loved..."

GenEX returned to the cannibal feud opponent spot and cloned some more Bucky O'Hare enemies.

Here's the list:

Total Terror Toad(throws axes and leaps around to stomp opponent)

Komplex(a robot)

Toad Borg(another robot)

Cyborg Spider(robot and arachnid?)

GenEX:"Beaumon, I got us some more enemies for cannibal fued!"

Beaumon came in and grabbed the mike, while GenEX sat in the audience, punching holes in the wall.

Devan was still about 99999 miles away at least.

JCF Member

Aug 3, 2001, 06:13 AM
Uh oh, wait...

If we're in an alternate dimension, Devan can't reach us, but then the Tavern is still there and we cannot have unlimited drinks unless we get them from the Tavern...

GenEX:Beaumon, wait...

*grabs mike and puts it through all the speakers*

GenEX:ATTENTION EVERYBODY, IN EXACTLY 15 MINUTES, I WILL WARP EVERYBODY AND EVERYTHING IN HERE BACK TO THE ORIGINAL TAVERN. BUT FIRST, LET'S HAVE A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR BEAUMON, WHO WILL BE HOSTING CANNIBAL FUED.*applause*

GenEXMRT:NOW THEN, AFTER WE HAVE FINISHED CANNIBAL FEUD, I WILL TELEPORT US ALL BACK TO THE TAVERN. WHICH WILL BE EXACTLY 7:35 TUBE ELECTRIC TIME. SO SET YOUR WATCHES AND MAKE USE OF YOUR 15 MINUTES.

Meanwhile, Devan was already making slow progress when:

Devan:"Grrrrr... I hate being so slow!"

*BUMP*

Devan:"What was that?"

*puts on heating jacket and snow equipment*

Devan:"You there, back her up."

The turtle backed up the ship.

Devan:"Hmmmm... what's this? It looks familiar..."

Devan:*sees a baby blanket*"............... NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! MY BROTHER REALLY WAS UP HERE! WHY?!"

Turtle:"Sir Devan, I believe that your brother left a message on the computer."

Devan slowly walked back into the ship.

Devan:"He wrote it to tell us what why he was going up here!"

Devan commanded one of his henchmen (with a T-shirt with the word "Henchman" written on the front) to bring his frozen brother in.

Wide eyed, Devan started reading his brother's final writings:

*Shellion's Log: # 147.982

Dear Brother:

I believe that I have found a way to destroy the Jackrabbits. A glowing sphere called the Reaper's Globe has been rumored to exist here. It supposedly has the power to summon the Grim Reaper and will make him kill whoever you want him to. But there's one problem: A group of 5 rabbits have the ability to revive the dead and have extraordinary psychic powers as well as magic. I know because a gang of turtle guards were watching them fight our secret weapon. What they saw was so unexplainable that they could only say "Those 4 know magic!"

I saw it on a video camera recording (it was labeled tape 7.5832) and my eyes forced me to believe it. I cannot describe it either, the 4's power was so great. Before we settle the score with the Jackrabbits, we must eliminate these 5 so they do not revive them. This is the only possible way to do so. I must go to find it now. The label of my snowship is H5-76, so you may notice it's gone. And one other thing. The reason that there are five is because another one will soon be destined to meet with them. We must find that 5th and destroy him before they know who he is.

I promise that one way or another, I will come back.

Signed,

Shellion

Devan had tears in his eyes. A guard asked him what was wrong aside from his brother's demise.

Devan:*sniff**sob*I thought that I told him*sniff* that that snowship has frequent power failures and often heats up too much. It must've turned off the inside heating system but the ship kept getting warmer. Eventually, the ship's fuel tank exploded, and though Shellion survived the blast, he was buried under the snow and ice... My brother, you promised you'd come back alive...*sniff*"

Right afterward, Devan watched the tape. It showed the four rabbits destroying the secret weapon in one attack. It looked like they got in a square-like formation and a destructive energy shaped into a square appeared in the middle of them. Then the triangle went up, silently removing the secret weapon from the bottom-up. It was like the triangle was one big eraser.

Turtle:"Sir Devan, we have defrosted your brother. Where shall we place his carcuss?"

Suddenly, an idea popped into Devan's head.

Devan:"Don't bury him yet, keep him in the suspending tube."

Turtle:"Yes, sir."

Devan turned around and spoke to the crew.

Devan:"Now, listen up. I'm afraid that due to the fact that my brother Shellion has passed away, we will have to drop our weapons and armor off at the station. We haven't been on speaking terms with most of the rabbits, and we need to show them we cannot pose any threat. For we will have to do something we'd never had in any other case: Ask the rabbits for help."

The entire crew gasped, but immidiatly(sp?) saw that this was no time for arguing.

Devan:"Full speed to the station!"

Turtles:"YES SIR!"

Here are some questions you may be wondering:

Who are the 4 rabbits?

Why do they know magic?

How did Devan Shell come to conclusion that his only hope is to ask them for help?

Who is supposed to join them as #5?

If you know the answers, don't tell anybody yet. One of my continuations will answer these questions and many more...

The plot positively curdles...

ALL YOUR FORUM ARE BELONG TO FQUIST!!!

Tell Rocky Raccoon this:

Negative stuff equals Joe

~Emperor of the SPAMpire

Kovu aka Alec

JCF Member

Aug 3, 2001, 06:18 AM
spoot...

Kovu aka Alec

JCF Member

Aug 3, 2001, 06:21 AM
Woops, didn't see yer post there, Gen(didja just post it?) ahwell, forget all the stuff

I wrote.
Hareoic

JCF Member

Aug 3, 2001, 06:21 AM
Well, I kinda do like mario, and that extract from the Albucurqe(sp) was kinda funny. Maybe you can put that in the comedy cafe!

ALL YOUR FORUM ARE BELONG TO FQUIST!!!

Tell Rocky Raccoon this:

Negative stuff equals Joe

I made a few continuations in War Stories in the War Tavern, but one of them on the 11th page is the best yet. But I will continue it myself. Do not cont

Kovu aka Alec

JCF Member

Aug 3, 2001, 06:22 AM
This isn't good, okay okay, post gone post gone...

(and I thought the mario thing was funny...)
Hareoic

JCF Member

Aug 3, 2001, 06:26 AM
Just continue something at the Tavern.
Kovu aka Alec

JCF Member

Aug 3, 2001, 06:39 AM
*mumbles*fine

Some OTHER turtle that ISN'T Devan in a ANOTHER snowmobile trying to get to the War Tavern says.

"Hmm, it's taking to long for the sNoWmO'bIlE (tm) to get the the War Tavern, Mumbling Peon?"

"Uh huh?" Mumbling Peon mumbled.

"Activate the uLtRaAa (tm) rocket boosters!"

"Oh-kay." Mumbling peon mumbles. And the sNoWmO'bIlE (tm) with it's uLtRaAa (tm) rocket boosters flew through the sky and crashed into the War Tavern.

"It floats!" Someone said.

SomeTurtleOther Than Devan(STOTD) went hurtling into the Cannibal Fued arena, while all his soldiers died in the sNoWmO'bIlE crash, cause they didn't have there tray table up, and there seat back in the upright

position

IN ALBAQUQUE!

So anyway STOTD is in the Cannibal Fued arena when some bunny screams,

"Oh no! STOTD! We shall all die!" As he jumps off a cliff.

Suddenly, a far italian plumber with a red hat andmustache bursts through the wall,

and the airy, orchestral music that had filled the tavern from the word go changed to a series of beeps boops and buhs.

BEEP BEEP BOOP BOOP BA BEEP BEEP, BEEP BEEP BOOP, BEEP BA BEEP, BEE BO BEE BE BEEP BA BAA BAP, BEEP BOO BEEP BUH BUH BUH!

And so the fat italian plumber with a red hat and a moustache jumps on STOTD's shell, which causes him to fly out of it, then picks

up the shell and throws it at STOTD, and jumps a impossible height to a bunch of floating coins and out the other wall.

But his music lingers!(Duh duh daa kinda but not really foreboding plot part)

"Blast, foiled again." Deva--STOTD says.

"Silly turtle, this tricks not for kids!"

Meanwhile, Gen's plot continues somewherelse so on so forth et cetera et cetera...
-Kosh, Babylon 5
Hareoic

JCF Member

Aug 3, 2001, 06:42 AM
*applause*

Now then, somebody continue at the tavern.

JCF Member

Aug 3, 2001, 07:16 AM
I'm a she. a SHE. Okay? *evil cackle*

And I'm lost, so someone else continue.

Ducky sits down and starts drawing circles on the bottom of Gen-something's feet.

`Ducky
Hareoic

JCF Member

Aug 3, 2001, 07:22 AM
*snatches the marker and draws a moustache on Ducky's face*

*throws away the marker*

JCF Member

Aug 3, 2001, 07:26 AM
Hey! You're worse then BLACK!!! She drew a monster on my arm. She CLAIMED it was a man, but it had a horn on its head. :P

*scribbles on Genwhatsits shirt*

Nyah.

`Ducky
Hareoic

JCF Member

Aug 3, 2001, 07:28 AM
I don't wear a shirt

Wait...

Oooooohhhh, Ducky's spamming!
Kovu aka Alec

JCF Member

Aug 3, 2001, 08:00 AM
As a precautionary, Kovu bulls out a bazooka and mumbles to himself,

"If anyone tries to draw anything on me..."
Hareoic

JCF Member

Aug 3, 2001, 12:19 PM
Geez...

Derby, make somebody post before we spam this thread without realising it.
BæÅüMàÑ

JCF Member

Aug 3, 2001, 12:56 PM
ok, i'll post... oh wait, Mobile Suit Gundam is gonna come on... so, nevermind... i'll post in 2 hrs or sumtin like that
BæÅüMàÑ

JCF Member

Aug 3, 2001, 12:59 PM
SideNote: Nothing Like sitting in front of the TV watching Anime while drinking a can of Mug Rootbeer that's been in the freezer for an hour and chomping down on some CoCoa Blasts straight outta the bag

(i know, this might be considered spamming or off topic, but i'm gonna post a story in 2 hrs, so i figure i can get a way with it
Hareoic

JCF Member

Aug 3, 2001, 01:10 PM
Be sure to review everything that just happened!

(i.e. Got more guys for cannibal feud, after CF, I warp everybody back to the Tavern, THE REAL TAVERN *not the one in an alternate dimension)

JCF Member

Aug 3, 2001, 02:09 PM
GenEx, i always review the wartavern and plus, on a side not, u can't really use weapons in Cannibal Feud
Hareoic

JCF Member

Aug 3, 2001, 02:13 PM
Just continue...

JCF Member

Aug 3, 2001, 02:52 PM
Yarg.So I scribble on your arms and chest. HeeHee, permanent marker!!!

*gets a bottle of purple hair dye dumped on her*

Eat this man, its good for you." Beau stuffed a can of Spam into Gen's mouth and Kovu blasted Ducky as she got too close with her pen.

"Owowowww. Personal attackkkkk!!! Ban Kovu!"

She raced around the Tavern smoking, chasing Kove and some unfortunate drunk with a broken cd.

`Ducky

JCF Member

Aug 3, 2001, 03:02 PM
GenEX creates another portal and summons another one of his aliases(sp?): THE DREADED ATMA WEAPON!

GenEX and co. begin dumping trillions and trillions of trillions of rubber chickens that explode into rubber chicken goo.

GenEX:This brings a whole new definition to the name WAR Tavern.

JCF Member

Tha Psycho is doing well so far

Aug 3, 2001, 03:16 PM
GenEX might be overreacting...aren't you GenEx?

Well, ncie indeed
Hareoic

JCF Member

Aug 3, 2001, 03:19 PM
Well, Ducky WAS a moderator and nobody, especially mods, are supposed to spam.

JCF Éminence Grise

Aug 3, 2001, 03:41 PM
Unknown Rabbit ran in with a huge ten ton marker that he couldn't possibly hold but did anyway and started drawing "Ooby Doo, I wa" before he ran out of room on everyone. Kovu instantly shot him with a bazooka that wouldn't have existed if it didn't and dunked his head in hot ice water. His tempature skyrocketed to where it had been, and he jumped in the "SAV TEH DUKKY FUND" (With backwards Ks) and shouted out "CHICKEN!" Meanwhile, Ducky lit a nearby cannon because she was partly on fire, and the cannon shot the whole Cannibal Feud arena out of the other dimensional Tavern. Unfortunaltely, some Bucky O' Hare villains were in it at the time practicing.

Kovu looked around the box, and noticed a 4 pound gold bar. Naturally, he pocketed it.

A newbie moderator (Not a real one) walked in the ceilling, and banned Kovu from eating bell bottoms because he personally attacked Ducky with a personal Bazooka. Said Bazooka, in anger, turned into gum and and stuck the newbie moderator on a wall. (His name was Joe.)

Batty Buddy brainstormed, then punched a nameless rabbit on the head for trying to eat his backpack. "Guys, I've got it! If this is a different dimension, it must be Inle' Ra!" Nobody cared, so he wrote it down. The rest of the rabbits paid no attention though, and Batty Buddy decided to go shopping for some loaves of Apples. He suceeded, resulting in a dutch pastry cook stealing them all for an experiment. It did not suceed, which is how the phrase Stolen Goods was disproved.

Suddenly, the Rubber Chickens that had been exploding for the past hour exploded all over everyone, resulting in everyone with cold feet being given a hot foot. Mister 20 toe jumped up in the air screaming bloody suicide, and ate some of his corns for substanence. Everyone in the Tavern groaned so loudly that 20 toe came down again, if only to yell at the rubber chicken goo silently.

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ suddenly used the powers that don't be, never did be and never will be to restore the Tavern to its final resting place, err, I mean original position. A pity there were some innocent bystanders in the spot at the time, but they all had life insurance. Of course, life insurance only applies when you're alive, not quashed by a Tavern, but it sounds good anyway.

Unknown Rabbit dribbled rubber chicken goo as he showed everyone how he had played Tarzan in inner space using rafters, some of which got on BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ. Therefore, Unknown Rabbit was banned from using sink pots on dragons for the rest of the past.

NEXT!
Hareoic

JCF Member

Aug 3, 2001, 03:46 PM
I couldn'tve made it funnier myself.

JCF Member

Avalanche [Rage of Evil] is doing well so far

Aug 3, 2001, 03:48 PM
Cool, but were am i?...well still cool
Hareoic

JCF Member

Aug 3, 2001, 03:51 PM
GenEX spots Kovu and sees he took his gold bar.

*takes Kovu and turns him upside down and shakes him over the box that read "Sav The Dukkey Fund"(with backwards K's) until all his money dropped in there.

Then, GenEX turned the wooden box into a titanium theft proof fund box that still read "Sav The Dukkey Fund"(with backwards K's). Satisfied, GenEX walked away, only to slip on some rubber chicken goo.