Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » Beyond Jazz Jackrabbit 2

S3 introducing the golden concept

JCF Member

shaney is an asset to this forumshaney is an asset to this forum

Mar 10, 2006, 02:01 PM
S3 introducing the golden concept

Well people S3 is growing and growing not by members but by doing great things music development of games now ,

now to the point ,

Project AOR playing with peoples lifes in real life etc all this controversial things happening to gamers they comit suicide for games etc well tjhe golden concept will dothis in the new way the right way

stratgy games are mostly about killing enemies and conquer worlds , the golden concept isnt , its about a world full of war and in multiplayer and single player it is just the reason to set peace u are a god of a relligion maybe a not existing one orso u will settle in a lil chruch or other things like temple , there is no money in the game its only about geting people to believe in you in the game so peace can be set , like racisme will happen in the game fighting wars , and ur key is u dont battle against ur other online players ur working to gether to give the world more peace,

it will be so good just one big online world u and other gamers will be setting peace here and there with ur relligions like we can call it chatolic and protestant and if the peace is so close to merge relligions to get more people in peace ,

as a god u can only awnser peoples questions etc and just make the world peacefull,

the golden concept is about making the gamers believe this is the real world so they will try togethr to set real life peace ,

project Ages Of relligion

people this is the future get it this is the way to stop many of the cruelties happening to young kids to make this gme as controversial so lil kids will ofended themselfs but yet again learn how the world works we dont need no school for it the game teaches u

what a concept calling it gold cause this is worth gold not in cash not in real gold of the color of peace the biggest gold there is

im still alive yeah

JCF Member

Grytolle is a forum legendGrytolle is a forum legendGrytolle is a forum legend

Mar 10, 2006, 02:02 PM
cool
Old Mar 10, 2006, 02:03 PM
n00b
This message has been deleted by n00b. Reason: On 1% of gamers think games are the real world.

Banned

Odin is doing well so far

Mar 10, 2006, 05:46 PM
I can't read that.

And why would a concept involving religion be consideredd a "golden" concept? Gold is an evil metal, according to Christianity. There's no way peace would be colored gold, rather, I imagined peace to be blue-greenish.

JCF Éminence Grise

Radium is an asset to this forum

Mar 10, 2006, 06:09 PM
A noble endeavour. But keep in mind that if it turns out bad, people will hate peaceful religion and support warfare.

And work with your grammar. I get the feeling you wanted to sound dramatic, but you kind of ruined it.

<i>"This picture shows me that the gray bird man is just a bully and picks on smaller birds. Just because he has no friends and takes it out on others smaller than him to look good. I can see in the parrats eyes that it does however have a understanding of the gray bird man and is upset about getting cut."</i> - Speeza on cartoon birds.
Doubble Dutch

JCF Member

Doubble Dutch is doing well so far

Mar 11, 2006, 03:08 AM
Quote:
Gold is an evil metal, according to Christianity
Well, not always, in the middle ages it was looked apon as pure and uncorruptable, a noble metal aligned with the sun and heaven. Churches often had entire rooms full of gold coated junk, just to impress people

But yeah, I think peace would be a greeny blue, or failing that, truquoise.

nonne amicus certus in re incerta cernitur?

/)_/)
(^.^)
((")(")

JCF Member

aokmaniac13 is doing well so far

Mar 11, 2006, 07:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doubble Dutch
Churches often had entire rooms full of gold coated junk, just to impress people
They don't anymore? o.O

JCF Member

Grytolle is a forum legendGrytolle is a forum legendGrytolle is a forum legend

Mar 11, 2006, 07:39 AM
Not here atleast.

JCF Veteran

n00b is an asset to this forumn00b is an asset to this forum

Mar 11, 2006, 11:06 AM
Doesn't Katamari Damacy already do what this game sets out to do, and in a way everyone can appreiciate?