Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Archived forums (closed for posting) » War Tavern

Lil story

Laguna

JCF Member

Laguna is doing well so far

Jun 15, 2001, 01:45 PM
Becky had just been to a shrink, she couldn't find the right person, her love life was too boring. The shrink explained to her that love is not coincidence but destined to be. Now she was on her way to the mall. As she avoided stepping on the cracks in the sidewalk, Becky saw that the traffic lights weren't functioning. "Let's hope there's no maniac driving near here" she said. She crossed the street. She noticed that it was awfully silent. "Perhaps it's the weather" she mumbled, referring to the cold weather. She walked around the corner and could already see the mall. "I hope I didn't walk all the way just for nothing" she said, while she entered a little bookshop. "Hi, I'm looking for the newest book of Jessica Fletcher". "A moment please" the store clerc replied. Becky looked around and saw a sort of names-book which explained the meaning of names. She opened it and the first name she looked at was Jonathan. It meant: person that is very romantic and doesn't get attached to just anybody. Suddenly the store clerc said:"I have the book you are looking for". Becky paid for it and put the book in her backpack. She walked home, she grabbed the keys and opened the door to her house. "I have you're mail here!" the mailman said as she was about to enter her house. "Thanks" Becky said. Oh, by the way, my name is Jonathan. Nice to meet you.

(Perhaps this should be is Miscellaneous stuff, oh well..)

FreeLance57

JCF Member

FreeLance57 is doing well so far

Jun 15, 2001, 02:10 PM
to be continued?

when hungry lies the bone

weirdos die and fade away

but hungries eat their own

-
Willet-
Laguna

JCF Member