Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Archived forums (closed for posting) » War Tavern

Another Attack to carrotus, 9 parts.

Fighter

JCF Member

Fighter is doing well so far

Dec 15, 2002, 08:13 AM
Another Attack to carrotus, 9 parts.

Part 1/9

Once upon a time, Lori, Jazz, Spaz and Eva went to picnic to park. The park was the planet's biggest park, Carrotpark.

Eva: Eh... what is the POINT of this picnic, Lori?
Jazz and Spaz at the same time: YEAH, WHAT?
Lori: I will tell you, after I find the cake from my basket...
Jazz: Haha, how a cake fits into a basket?
Lori: There is a thing to say. The cake is the ONLY item in the
basket. No limonade, no soda, no drinking. Just cake.

Spaz is wondering, why. But there's a rain coming...

Spaz: Lori! There's a rain coming! The whole picnic was YOUR idea. So get us something so the cake - or we - don't get wet!
Lori: No problem. (gets a blanket at the basket)
Eva: Lori, didn't you say that the CAKE was the ONLY item at the basket?
Lori: Yes, I said so. That was a LIE. You understand? I said it because the sky was blank without clou... Hey, sky is blank! How the city has rain without clouds?

Everyone is wondering. How did that happen? Why everyone has blankets? Everybody on the park knew that thing when they saw an airplane flying. It landed on the BIG road, which was on the park. The airplane dropped all the water in the park.
Devan step out of the plane.

Devan: So, this is just the beginning! Next time I set the park on fire. I am serious. Bring me €4 000 000 tomorrow 15:00(3:00 PM) If you don't. I WILL set the park on fire. (steps back on plane and flies away with it)

To be continued...

TIP:This story is continued tomorrow. Read here!

fake text

Last edited by Fighter; Dec 15, 2002 at 10:22 AM.

JCF Member

Tik is doing well so far

Dec 16, 2002, 04:39 AM
Next time I get high I am going to read this story and cry from laughter.

Please continue.
<a href="/junk/tick/tickbot.html">readme</a> - <a href="/junk/tick/quote.html">quotes</a> - <a href="/junk/tick/rsg.html">formats</a> - are you brained? *\o/*</td><td width="1%" align="right"></td></tr></table>
Fighter

JCF Member

Fighter is doing well so far

Dec 16, 2002, 05:08 AM
Part 2/9

Before continuing, I say one thing. THE STORY ENDS AT 24TH OF DECEMBER! WOOHOO, CHRISTMAS EVE!!!

now, Part 2/9

So, Devan attacked to the park. Everyone is sad that the park is gone tomorrow... if no one gets 45 000 000€ for Devan...

Jazz: Didn't police gave us 50 millions for capturing Devan that other day me and Spaz stopped him? We should stop him again! Of course we don't give the money, we will find him!

And, so everyone got home and... they sleeped to stop him tomorrow.

MONDAY: 16TH DECEMBER

The Jackrabbits woke up. The clock said 8:03 AM. Nothing better time to stop him. Just Jazz, Spaz and Lori was going to park.

Jazz: Good bye, Eva. You know that we are the only rabbits with guns!
Spaz:Bye bye, we will stop him. Let's see what we brought with us. Jazz checked everything. Our bag has: 3 guns, a hot water bottle, some rope and 6 rockets. Jazz, are you weird? A hot water bottle? Why that?
Jazz: Don't you see? To extinguish the fire!
Lori: I think that you should check the another pocket too.
Spaz: OK, 19 more hot water bottles and more rope. Jazz, I think that a HOT water bottle won't help us much. Cold water would be better... even water won't stop all fires.

So, the rabbits(at last) got their "fight's" ending and the rabbits got to the park, what WAS EXPLODED by a bomb. And of course, Devan was away from there. Or was it Devan? He just came in the park with plane and again he he landed the plane to the big road. Spaz and Lori hide behind trees,

Devan: What? Who? I wasn't able to set the park on fire:
Jazz: So YOU wasn't him?
Devan: No I wasn't. Who was it then? But why I won't just shoot you? You are alone, right?
Jazz:No.

Spaz and Lori showed themselves. But WHO was him, who blowed up the park?

TO BE CONTINUED

fake text
4I Falcon

JCF Member

4I Falcon has disabled reputation

Dec 17, 2002, 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Spaztic
Next time I get high I am going to read this story and cry from laughter.
I want some.

Well, then again, I'm naturally high... all the time, yo...

*sees pretty colours*

RABID CRAZINESS FOLLOWS.

"I like driving an automatic, because I can do this." *revs engine* "You like driving a manual?" "What did I say?" "Automatic." "I like my... automatic, uh, arm... it changes the shift-gear on my, uh, manual." - 4IF vs Ken

WT (un)masterpieces:
Enter: Jack Flash
System of Turbulence
Profile count: disabled.

Galbadia Hotel: your one-stop shop for all your VG music needs!