Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Archived forums (closed for posting) » War Tavern

Everyone's characters.

4I Falcon

JCF Member

4I Falcon has disabled reputation

Jun 25, 2002, 09:22 AM
Everyone's characters.

Yaah, so, I decided to post an entire topic based on describing one's own character. I just thought it would be an inconvenience for someone to describe who they were every time they wanted to join a story. So just do so here instead.

My characters:

Name: Jack Flash
Alignment: Good
Personality: Friendly, but also trigger-happy, and the leader of his squad, the Elite Task Force. As a leader, he always finds something effective to do for everyone in his group, whether be it the Elite Task Force or some other group of warriors. As a fighter, he will fire at anything and everything that poses a threat. He’s an extremely worthy ally... unless you happen to be a turtle...!
Appearance: Medium-built, white fur, with blue eyes, that turn a bright red when Jack reaches any level of anger above somewhat miffed. He wears a holster for his gun along his back; most of the time, however, it’s empty, because he prefers to carry his weapon around in his hand.
Weapons: A red blaster, specially fitted for nigh on perfect accuracy. He also keeps a white metal rod handy, as a melee weapon, in case he loses his aforementioned guns.
Special Powers: His amazing marksmanship. He can hit a target accurately from as much as fifty metres away.
Quote: “Ooh... that’s gotta suck...”

Name: Captain Jaycen Firefox
Personality: Amicable, fiery, and, like Jack, trigger-happy. He’s a Captain in the Royal Order of Armed Rabbits (thx Haze!), and is therefore the ranking officer to his cohorts in R.O.A.R.’s operations. He can and will take command when necessary, and always leads his posse into battle confidently. He holds a few battle scars, physical and mental, but that has not slowed him down in the least.
Appearance: Well-built and muscular, red fur, with green eyes. He wears a small, stylized F tattoo on his left shoulder. He also has a black cloak, but he only wears it when he’s not fighting.
Weapons: One green, one-handed gauge blastgun. He also has a modification for it, which allows for an automatic, rapid-fire discharge from one barrel after the other.
Special Powers: He can become temporarily invincible, but it tires him out relatively quickly.
Quote: “That made so little sense, it made negative sense.”

Name: Blaze Blackrabbit
Personality: Very mysterious. He’s the spy of the group, lurking in the shadows, and you wouldn’t notice him being there unless he wanted you to. Blaze speaks as his profession befits him: as indirectly as possible. When prodded for information by an enemy, he can simply talk in circles for as long as necessary without revealing anything.
Appearance: Medium-built, black fur, with golden eyes. He also wears sunglasses to protect his eyes, and to prevent anyone from seeing them if he’s hiding somewhere.
Weapons: Small black Dhareinger. With a silencer, of course. He is also trained in the stealth arts, enabling him to sneak around or up on an enemy.
Special Powers: Temporary invisibility. However, as with Firefox’s invulnerability, it drains his energy, and he’ll tire if he stays invisible for too long.
Quote: “Okay, who saw that one coming?”

Name: Headcheese
Personality: R.O.A.R.’s answer to Spaz Jackrabbit. She’s mildly insane, and was only accepted into R.O.A.R. because she was Jack’s younger sister, bred alongside Jack’s gunmanship. There’s a rumour that she was born early, and didn’t have enough time to develop. Despite her slight defect, it’s a good idea to have her on your side. Otherwise, you just might get, as Headcheese puts it, "roastificated".
Appearance: Blue fur, and yellow chest fur. She has the same kind of "lazy-eye" as Spaz... but unlike Spaz, she has a tail. She also has what appears to be what remains of a deep scar over her right eye.
Weapons: A small, green blast pistol. R.O.A.R. has not trusted her enough to give her any excessive weaponry.
Special Powers: Headcheese is very flexible. Her spine can bend at crazy angles, allowing her to do impossibly gymnastic maneuvers.
Quote: “Well, it’s not like you know what you’re talking about.”

Name: Wizard of Odds (Johnathan Daggon)
Personality: The brains of the outfit. Although he doesn’t look like your run-of the-mill brainiac, he is. He plans the strategies for a generous portion of R.O.A.R.’s operations, or at least has a hand in planning them. He also creates schematics for some of R.O.A.R.’s machines and vehicles, which he then puts to use after they are built.
Appearance: He has purple (?!) fur, and wears a small set of glasses (not huge, Poindexter-esque ones; as was earlier mentioned, he’s not quite your run-of-the-mill genius). He also totes a small green backpack. No one has ever seen what he carries around in his pack, though.
Weapons: A pair of yellow blaster pistols. R.O.A.R. has offered him some alternate weapons, but Wizard politely refused, and has stayed with his twin blasters since.
Special Powers: None.
Quote: “I take it that wasn’t supposed to happen?”

Name: Buster Tank
Alignment: Evil
Personality: The bigger evil guy. Tank used to be a henchman to Devan Shell, but the two did not have a very strong bond between each other, despite the fact that he was one of the higher-ranking minions in Devan’s forces. After the latter died to Jazz, Tank used brute force to take command of his army. He’s not quite as smart as Devan, but he’s physically stronger. Not only that, but he knows how to use Devan’s machines.
Appearance: Looks like a Schwarzenguard, complete with metal shell and spikes, but he’s a bit larger, and less defined. He also lacks the trademark Flailerang. He's still able to pack a punch, though.
Weapons: Brute force. He’s also stolen a few weapons from Devan’s armoury for his own use.
Special Powers: His metal shell is actually a mech on his back. The spikes can be retracted, or launched like rockets from the shell.
Quote: “You’re bugging me again.”

Name: Slicer Tank
Alignment: Evil
Personality: The smaller evil guy. Slicer Tank is Buster Tank’s little brother. However, just because he’s smaller than Buster doesn’t mean he’s any less brutal. While Buster is physically stronger than Slicer, the younger one is smarter, and more weapons-proficient. Slicer is the only being more technologically adept than Tokivi, the reptilian senior technological officer on the Tanks’ various vehicles of doom.
Appearance: Like his older brother, but a bit smaller. Slicer seems to resemble a young Schwartzenguard. He always seems to have a sly grin on his face. When working on something, he wears a pair of glasses, the turtle equivalent of the ones Wizard of Odds wears, but he insists that he be left alone when he is at work. Therefore, no one has seen his specs on him.
Weapons: Any gun, machine, or other gadget that comes to hand. It’s rumoured that Slicer got a hold of Devan’s super blaster, which he used in his final fight against Jazz. With all of the extra time he’s had, there’s almost no doubt at all that he has modified it to be even more deadly than it had been before.
Special Powers: He’s relatively fast for a turtle. He can also retract his spikes, and slide on his back (the top of his shell), allowing him enhanced offense, defense, and speed all at the same time.
Quote: “I don’t think I want to know.”

RABID CRAZINESS FOLLOWS.

"I like driving an automatic, because I can do this." *revs engine* "You like driving a manual?" "What did I say?" "Automatic." "I like my... automatic, uh, arm... it changes the shift-gear on my, uh, manual." - 4IF vs Ken

WT (un)masterpieces:
Enter: Jack Flash
System of Turbulence
Profile count: disabled.

Galbadia Hotel: your one-stop shop for all your VG music needs!

Last edited by 4I Falcon; Nov 26, 2004 at 06:43 AM.

JCF Member

Skulg is doing well so far

Jun 25, 2002, 10:35 AM
!Updated character descriptions! [May 25th, 2003]

You can either use Scary Sarry OR Scaria Morgana.
Please note me when you'd like to use my character in a story, 'cuz I'd love to read it

Note: Scary Sarry does NOT have wings.
Though the descriptions sound quite similar, please take your time to read both if you're thinking of including one of them in your story, since there are certain important differences. Thank you.

___

Scary Sarry:

Nickname: Scary Sarry. She's uhm.. well... ME.
Species: some crossbreed with Siamese cat in it
Fur: White, dark brown ears and stripes on her tail
Hairstyle: long black (occassionally with purple or green) messy hair
Clothes: everything that's black, dark grey, purple or green, strange necklaces and many rings, black boots, earrings
Eyes: greenish brown
Appearance: slim, wiry, freaky, dark rings below her eyes
Skills: fighting, throwing knives
Special abilities: knowing the thoughts of others... (at least SHE thinks so)
Weapons: fists, teeth, claws, knives, fire...
Personality: Sarry is quite silent. She's a nice and caring person, but gets gets (-)ed off very quick, then she usually beats the living (-) out of them. She's a bit paranoid and hates crowds... she only feels comfortable when she's with her best friends. When people ignore her, she gets unhappy and/or (-)ed off. She loves being the center of attention. Some people also think she's schizophrenic.
Likes: fire, metal, loud and heavy music, dark stuff, roaches, spiders
Dislikes: rain, worms (the only animals that disgust her), sheep (the people)
Friends: her boyfriend, her best friend Caroline, her lil' buddy Lukas, a few other people from her class and all her online friends... (she has more online- than offline-friends)
Enemies: some certain female individuals

___

Scaria Morgana:

Name: Scaria Zareena Morgana
Species: Siamese cat
Fur: White, dark brown ears and stripes on her tail
Hairstyle: long black hair
Clothes: a long black coat, chains wound round her body and sliding on the ground, a black hat deep in her face, strange necklaces and many rings, black boots, earrings
Eyes: you can't see them because of her hat, but they're greenish brown with thin black rings around them
Appearance: slim, quite tall and wiry, crow wings on her back, one half of the left one was replaced by Aluminum
Skills: fighting, throwing knives, burning things...
Special abilities: flying, morphing into a cat or a crow
Weapons: slaughter knives, chains, her own fists
Personality: Scaria is a very silent person, she speaks rarely. She's calmness itself, but when she gets (-)ed off (usually when someone attacks her friends or steals something from her), she takes revenge without mercy.
Occupation: vocalist/guitarist in a Metal band; she has a deep and scratchy voice and plays a black B. C. Rich Warlock
Likes: fire, metal, Metal (the music), everything that's dark or mysterious
Dislikes: water
Friends: her boyfriend
Enemies: unknown
Family: unknown

Last edited by Skulg; May 25, 2003 at 08:07 AM.
Wazz Wackrabbit

JCF Member

Wazz Wackrabbit is doing well so far

Jun 25, 2002, 12:45 PM
Name: Wazz Wackrabbit
Personality: Very mean, always plots revenge against those who harmed him. Always ready to sacrifice himself to help his friends, especially Jazz and Lori Jackrabbits. Spaz is important too. Also easily getting mad and REALLY badly!
Can't be fooled easily, and still has a sense of humor (weak one)
Specialities: Controlled Fire Breath, a piece of magic, and the Thunder Sword.
Weapons: LFG-2000-8 blaster, Thunders and a Titan's Thunder Sword
Appereance: Light blue, with green eyes. A red backpack with the purple blaster and the Thunder Sword. Low, looks almost as wicked as Spaz but his mind ain't SO wicked.
His looks is freaky and pathethic.

Friends: All Jackrabbits, Doc Jones, Scary Sarry, CelL, Elias FF.
Enemies: All Shellions, Lizardeons aaaand...
Arch Nemesis: .. Devan Shell himself!!
Ale and the Egg+Choco mix.
Dislikes: Being too near Lori (talk LoRiFiEd® -- that's coz of her angelic aura I feel), being hugged and kissed (results in a faint),
coffee and many fruits/vegetables (carrot excluded).

"Stupid Fighter.. must destroy..
evil is good...mmm, pie." ~Black Mage.
"Hellooooo Black Mage!" ~White Mage
"Mrph..Is that you pie?" ~BM
"No, silly. It's me. Woman of your dreams." ~WM
"A woman made entirely out of pie?" ~BM (This is from FF1 8-Bit Theatre comic)

>MY PICTURE IS INCOMING SOON<
Under Scarry Sarry's pen

Last edited by Wazz Wackrabbit; Jun 27, 2002 at 05:08 AM.
Batty Buddy

JCF Member

Batty Buddy is doing well so far

Jun 25, 2002, 02:18 PM
Wink

Que Passa!!!!

Hmm... Lets see if I remember mine.

Name: Batty Buddy
Age: About 21 in years, but then few toons actually show signs of aging.
Species: Animated Bat
Personality: Quick to make a joke. A bit of a cravin little coward, but I can usually be talked into doing something I normally wouldn't do if need be. I also like to point out cliches.
Apperances: A cartoon bat with an orange backpack and sunglasses.(My eyes are red under the glasses.) I also have a pair of cute blunt fangs.
Friends: Idolises Spaz(He seems more like a toon then an ordinary rabbit.). Thinks Jazz, Lori, and Eva are ok since they hang out with afformentioned red rabbit. I try to be freinds with practically anyone who has a sense of humor.
Enemies: Owls, and other birds of prey. Those dadgum turtles tend to get my dander up too.
Weapons: Crowbar.(Not as cliche as a mallet and even more useful.) A small blaster for normal stuff, and a huge blaster thats bigger then me for when I get mad. I also can pull practically anything out of my backpack, be it a weapon or something else, but in all fairness, I'm not very good at pulling things out of my backpack(90% of the time, I accidentally grab something useless or dangerous...)
Powers: Aforementioned backpack counts as a power, but anyone who gets their hand in it can also try to pull anything they like out of it(in fact, it seems like everyone else is better at getting what they want from it then I am.). I can also fly and echolocate(of course... I'm a BAT.) and I can pull off a cosmic shift which alters reality(Examples of Cosmic Shift include, causeing a train to drive out of a painted hole in the wall, causeing an entire mountain to fall-except for the little part I'm standing on, and practically anything you've ever seen in a cartoon.) But its an involentary reation that only happens when I'm in danger, or need to use it to accomplish an important goal. And I have to watch out for anyone who might be hurt by a sudden change of reality. Sadly, I also had increadably bad luck- I'm bound by Murpheys law of everything that can go wrong going wrong.
Likes: Alcohol, and LOTS of it.(The only thing funnier then a toon is a drunk toon.) Also, like many other toons, I like joking around.
Dislikes: Owls, Erasers, and the unknown. I also tend to question the reliabilty of Airboards. I also recall hearing something about audience deprevation driving a toon crazy... Never had it happen to me. Might just be an old fairy tale...
Family: Oh, I guess I don't have any anymore. My colony was hypnotised by Devan into going crazy and attacking Jazz and Spaz in Jazz 2.
Catchphrase: "Que Passa!!!!"

"I must be the personification of the rage to live,
hit me, dunk me, insult me, I'll still hang in there...

...I wonder why..."
-Howard the Duck
Proud to be the 100th, 600th, 666th, and 1000th poster in the "Slime the Poster above you" thread...
Even though I had to cheat... Thank you, The Cheat.
(RIP William Hanna)
"I claim Page 4 in the name of my sexy female self."
-Radium.

JCF Éminence Grise

Violet CLM has disabled reputation

Jun 25, 2002, 02:21 PM
Name: I'm not telling! I am the Unknown Rabbit.. mwahahahaha.
Sex: Male.
Fur: Darkish Purple.
Personality: Partially mysterious, not paticularly brave, though moderately ingenuitive.
Clothes: A yellow headband, a pair of hawian boxers, two shoulder pads with smiley faces on them, and high heels.
Weapons: I get weapons?
Dislikes: When everyone glares at him because the pun was bad.
Special Powers: I get special powers?
Accessories: Assuming time period allows it, a laptop which allows him to read previous parts of the story.
Physical Fitness: Not paticularly, and not all that strong either.

JCF Member

defalcon has disabled reputation

Jun 26, 2002, 04:51 AM
Um...

Name: Defalcon Phoenix

Appearance: Fairly tall, not lanky but not solidly built (medium build), sky-blue fur with white chest fur. Emerald green eyes.

Hair: Wears one of 2 styles, either with the tuft of hair or long hair swept into a pony-tail. Depends on the author really.

Clothing:
Outfit 1 (Regular Clothing/Brawling and fighting outfit): Black singlet, long-sleeved purple flight jacket, dark-grey flight pants, brown flight boots.
Outfit 2 (Mysterious-like clothing, worn often, used in battles on the streets etc ): Dark blue shirt, black leather trenchcoat, long black pants, black boots.
Outfit 3 (Diplomatic and battle outfit): Anakin Skywalker's Jedi clothing. And if you havem't seen Episode II, shame on you!

Weapons:
- Twin grey blasters, extremely heavy and powerful, kept on belt.
- Twin, gold-bladed swords, unbreakable and if wielded by anyone other than defalcon, the handle of the sword will burn their hands crispy. Kept in sheaths on back. They're his preffered weapons.
- Twin lightsabes, blue and green. Booya! Kept on belt. Doesn't use them often.

Equipment: Small comm-link, underwater breathing apparatus (small mouthpiece ala Episode 1 ), one or two knives and a grappling hook

Skills and Abilities:
SKILLS: Excellent swordsman and fighter, as well as a very good pilot. Can wield any two of his weapons at the same time with expertise.
ABILITIES: Can use the force ala push/pull, large jumps, mind tricks etc (muahahaha), can shoot various energy blast from hands, including the patented 'hook shot' where a sphere of energy is pegged like a tennis ball at high speed to spin into a blade-like shape and piere the target.
TRANSFORMATIONS:
1. Golden fur and aura of gold energy, eyes change to an ice blue colour. Very large boost in energy, speed and strength, also a sort of energy field that protects from some blasts (signified by crackling bolts of blue electricity around him). However, it can only be held for so long, but allows him to whip som serious mofo.
2. Large boost in speed and strength, not as much as the other one, but this transformation also warrents an increase in stamina and higher tolerance to pain and injury. It can be held for longer than the other. Physically, he becomes slightly buffer, and his face gains a mean look, with his forehead sloping back more and gaining faint ridges along it. He also sports two incisor teeth (noticable when mouth is open), and becomes more beastly, emitting growls and grunts.

Personality: Fairly smart, although hotheaded, which can cause him to get into situations that aren't as easy to get out of. Loyal to his friends, he enjoys a good time but is serious when needed to be.

Whee!

Last edited by defalcon; Jul 3, 2002 at 08:11 AM.
Old Jun 26, 2002, 05:14 AM
Stijn
This message has been deleted by Stijn. Reason: me = noob

JCF Member

Jun 26, 2002, 05:19 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Fl@$h
BTW, Skulgs real name is Sabrina H.
AHAHAHA! WRONG!
It's Sarina.
Elias FF

JCF Member

Elias FF is doing well so far

Jun 26, 2002, 01:43 PM
Well, I guess I’d better talk about myself for a bit.
------------------

Nickname: Jazzy (A variant of the name Jazz.)
Current Age: 20
Birthplace: Lagunicus
Current Residence: Carrotus
Current Job: Mercenary
Element of Choice: FIRE

Appearance:
Rabbit Form: Elias is a bright blue rabbit with blue eyes who looks very similar to Jazz. The palms of his hands have small, dark blue stars on them… which he considers to be birthmarks. He also has numerous battle scars, mainly resulting from his continuous run-ins with Devan Shell. Around Elias’s neck is a sapphire-blue medallion (which is created from the aforementioned gemstone), which was given to him by his father before Devan’s minions murdered him and his mother. This medallion has a relief of a Jaguar etched into it. It also acts as a magic talisman of sorts, for when Elias grabs a hold of it, the spirit of the Jaguar is infused into him, enabling Elias to transform into the aforementioned animal.

Jaguar Form: When Elias transforms into a Jaguar, he could almost be considered to be a living incarnation of the night. The blue fur becomes a deep shade of black, with eyes to match it. He has the ability to either run on all four legs, or stand on his hind ones and walk around like a human. This form of Elias also has a fair share of battle scars, once again as a result of run-ins with Devan Shell.

In Jaguar form, Elias is a force to be reckoned with. His added speed and power make him a formidable foe to all those who would dare cross him, while his teeth and claws are razor-sharp, capable of slicing through metal like it was paper. (So imagine what it could do to a rabbit that ticked him off… ROYALLY!)

Weaponry:
BKZ 7000: A weapon similar to Jazz’s LFG 2000.
Omega Sword: A sword with a handle decorated with small diamonds, rubies, sapphires, and emeralds. The blade is razor sharp, and on both sides, at the base of the blade, is an etching of the Greek letter Omega, hence the name of the sword.
Yin/Yang Chakram: Last used in The Legend of the Diamondus Blaster, this weapon splits into two halves when thrown, then bounce around, wreaking havoc on whatever they hit, before joining back into one razor-edged disk and returning to the user like a boomerang.
Fireballs*: Constant training has finally paid off for Elias, as he can now concentrate his energy to create fireballs to hurl at his foes. While they may not pack much of a punch now, he continuously trains in order to make this skill even more powerful.

*NOTE: This skill, while quite useful, is only accessible to Elias when he is in his Jaguar form.

Personality: As long as you don’t tick Elias off, he can be quite a friendly person. He’s always ready to defend his friends against danger, and while most of the time he’s serious, he does have a sense of humor. His mercenary background can make him a reliable ally in a fierce fight. While Elias is indeed intelligent, he sometimes acts before thinking, which can get him into troublesome situations. His ability to think on his feet during battles (which has helped him more often than not) more than makes up for this.

Telling Stories
Lori
Hanging out with friends
Lori
Spending time at the War Tavern
Lori
Kicking the snot out of Devan Shell
LORI (Anyone noticing a pattern?)

Dislikes:
Devan Shell
Cheaters
Devan Shell
Telemarketers
Devan Shell
People who treat others with no respect
Devan Shell
Burning deserts (Sand and fur do not mix!)
DEVAN SHELL (There’s that pattern again!)

Arch Nemeses: (Yes, I have more than one!)
Devan Shell
Dark Elias (last appeared in The Legend of the Diamondus Blaster)

I would like to get into even more detail, but this isn’t a book, for cryin’ out loud! So I think I’ll stop here and let you have a chance to talk about yourselves. Caio for now!
------------------

Elias FF: The rabbit with ALL the details! (Well, most of them, anyway!)
Wazz Wackrabbit

JCF Member

Wazz Wackrabbit is doing well so far

Jun 26, 2002, 02:34 PM
Eeeeliaaasss! Y'gotn't Lori is in DrJones' arms y'no!
You can just talk Lorified(R) , the same me, but...
Anyways, head to my profile for detail.

Oh, and I really liked y'stories. Ain' ya write more?
Especially a one includin' ME? (as near as I could be y'char Elias)

"Stupid Fighter.. must destroy..
evil is good...mmm, pie." ~Black Mage.
"Hellooooo Black Mage!" ~White Mage
"Mrph..Is that you pie?" ~BM
"No, silly. It's me. Woman of your dreams." ~WM
"A woman made entirely out of pie?" ~BM (This is from FF1 8-Bit Theatre comic)

>MY PICTURE IS INCOMING SOON<
Under Scarry Sarry's pen

Administrator

Stijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to behold

Jun 26, 2002, 11:09 PM
Sorry skulg, but as you know, I'm guru of the typos

JCF Member

Jun 27, 2002, 03:58 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Fl@$h
Sorry skulg, but as you know, I'm guru of the typos
I ylwyas chynge the y ynd the a...
"Whyt" is © me, btw. ;P (Moonblyze suggested to myke it coparight )

Quote:
Originally posted by >>Møønßlãzé<<
Whaha, I knew that!
That's basic and importnant to known.
LOL... hehe

Administrator

Stijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to behold

Jun 27, 2002, 04:32 AM
Whatever, skulg.

AND USE YER ICQ
Cobra

JCF Member

Cobra has disabled reputation

Jun 27, 2002, 02:21 PM
All my characters?
Ooh.

Name: Unknown
Nickname: Cobra, Venom.
Species: Alien rabbit (looks are the same as average rabbits)
Fur: White, except for red hair.
Clothes: A sleeveless black shirt that laces up the front underneath a long tunic, with wide-legged matching pants.
Eyes: Always half red, the other half shifts to her moods.
Appearance: A bit heavier than most girls desire to be, heavily muscled. Hair is blood-red, and chin length.
Skills: Fighting mostly, but excells in comforting, counselling, and is a philosopher-wannabe
Special abilities: Varies from person to person.
Personality: Aloof, and rather quiet. She tries to appear strong.
Likes: Karate, discipline, emotions, philosophy, psycology.
Dislikes: Ignorance, arrogance, conformists.
Friends: Yay.
Enemies: The unjust.
Family: Unknown.
Lives: Unknown, for she travels a lot.

JCF Member

Ducky is doing well so far

Jun 27, 2002, 05:30 PM
Me.

Oh dear.

Gonna make something up. ^_^

Name: Unknown. Goes by Ducky.

Species: Lop-eared rabbit.

Personality: Quiet, distrustful, she cares nothing for herself, often to a extent. She's still hopeful.

Appearance:Short, about 5' in human standards. Unhealthily thin, rather gaunt in the face. Rather disheveled, but neat, appearance.

Hair: Very dark auburn, so that it looks red in the sunlight but black elsewhere. Waist length or so with shorter strands around the face.

Fur: Light grey fur that gets darker at the ends of the ears and lighter on the tail.

Eyes: Very light green.

Clothes: White shirt with long sleeves that laces up the front with a silver chain, nondescript knee-length white skirt with a lace insert that makes a ruffle. Big black combat boots. Grey cloak with a hood and silver clasp.

Home: Diamondus has a house she lives in, but at least half of her time is spent in Medivo when she's not travelling. Wandering.

Dislikes: People that lie because they think the truth will hurt you. Being touched.

Profession: Street urchin.
As a vagabondish wanderer, she's a jack-of-all-trades. Can do a lot but is skilled at nothing. Favours bartending, guiding and simple metalwork. Although she's not too bad at web design.

Family: There was a brother, Shadow...and once someone not related by blood. But they're all gone now.

Weapon(s): Extremely skilled with a staff, but only carries a small knife on her belt.

Misc: Carries and plays a small wooden flute.

YaY. Updations.

Last edited by Ducky; Apr 25, 2003 at 02:50 PM.
Razz

Banned

Razz is doing well so far

Jun 28, 2002, 09:12 AM
Name: Unknown.
Nickname: Dozer.
Birthplace: Muckamo.
Current Residence: Carrottus.
Species: Rabbit.
Fur: Between yellow and dark-yellow.
Eyes: Red.
Clothes: Army trousers, red head-band and red arm-bands.
Personality: Can be very nice and can be found with humor too. Because of his well-built body most people are shy against him. He doesn't trust people fast and also he can be very mean. A good advice is to be nice against him, a single punch or kick makes him very mad...
Built: Well-built and muscular.
Weapons: Prefers a upgraded blaster with extra fast and extra strong fire power, the blaster haves a dark-grey color.
Skills: Brute force is a mighty power, because of his weight he can't be too silent.
Special abilities: None, just brute force.
Occupation: No job. He serves the recident of Carrottus by protecting it.
Dislikes: The evil...
Friends: Tank, CraccoBoy and Sauron.
Enemies: FQuist and all the other admins and moderators of J2O. Devan Shell and his evil forces.
Family: Tank.

Photo/Image: N/A

Last edited by Razz; Jun 28, 2002 at 11:24 PM.
Tank

JCF Member

Tank is doing well so far

Jun 28, 2002, 12:02 PM
Name: Unknown.
Nickname: Tank
Birthplace: Muckamo.
Current Residence: Carrottus.
Species: Rabbit.
Fur: green
Eyes: black
Clothes: Army trousers, sleeveless shirt
Personality: Mostly nice, and with lots of humor, but when it comes to battle, he can be very mad. He Uses his brain in battle, so most guys think he's a little scared rabbit. He doesn't trust people fast (like his brother Dozer).
Built: not very strong, and not very musclar.
Weapons: Prefers upgraded Seekers.
Skills: he uses his brains in battle, because of his weight he can be very silent.
Special abilities: plan the tactics before attacking.
Occupation: No job. He serves the recident of Carrottus by protecting it.
Dislikes: The evil...
Friends: Razz, Dozer.
Enemies: Devan Shell and his evil forces.
Family: Dozer
n0

JCF Member

n0 is a forum legendn0 is a forum legendn0 is a forum legend

Jun 29, 2002, 10:57 AM
Name: Every name that doesn't exist, N0B0DY
Color: Transparent Orange
Hight: Depends...

I am always being seen, (look out the window, Nobody is there) never being identified, always everywhere, never anywhere, and i control the voices in your head.

hehe, I could go on with the paradox forever, but that would take a while...

I clame page 2
Batty Buddy

JCF Member

Batty Buddy is doing well so far

Jun 29, 2002, 11:01 AM
Talking

Que Passa!!!!

Sorry, but you can't

"I must be the personification of the rage to live,
hit me, dunk me, insult me, I'll still hang in there...

...I wonder why..."
-Howard the Duck
Proud to be the 100th, 600th, 666th, and 1000th poster in the "Slime the Poster above you" thread...
Even though I had to cheat... Thank you, The Cheat.
(RIP William Hanna)
"I claim Page 4 in the name of my sexy female self."
-Radium.

JCF Member

Jun 29, 2002, 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by N0B0DY
(...) and i control the voices in your head.
That's YOU?!
GET OUT THERE, DO YA HEAR ME?!?!

JCF Éminence Grise

Fawriel is doing well so far

Jun 29, 2002, 12:03 PM
Here am I:

Name: Piccolo/Fabian Wittke(you wanted to know,right?)
Species: Namekkian/Human
Weight: 55kg (now who wants to know that?)
Strength: Hehe!!!Go watch it!
Appearance: I have a large head,semi-short,brown hair(no cut),wear glasses.EYERINGS!!!AND A GIANT,PIMPLE-INFESTED NOSE!!!!!!
My body,however,is just perfect(nice muscles,and stuff),and I have some kinda rash on the back of my hands(Neurodermithis ).(So far my human form)
Personality: Usually calm,the encounter with one of my enemies(there are lots of'em)makes me become so furious that my anger could melt the polar ice caps.
When on the JCF,I'm a friendly person trying to entertain people and forget about the darkness in my heart(sad,isn't it? )
Talents: I'm good at level making,I'm just making a really good tileset,and I'm skilled as a player,too.
And I can bend myself.Whheeee!!
(Woohoo! )
Element:
Water
Weapons: My bare hands
Fav.Smiley:
Fav.Band: Linkin Park!!
Hobbies: JCF,my cat Amy,Jazz2
Something else: Mmmhh...I like Mangas.

OK,that's me,now see if anyone cares.

(This was edited 4 times now )

Last edited by Piccolo; Jun 29, 2002 at 12:53 PM.
BlackSheep

JCF Member

BlackSheep is doing well so far

Jun 29, 2002, 12:49 PM
Name: BlackSheep, Blackie, Sheep, etc.
Species: Rabbit/ Sheepie
Appearance:
Fur: White fur on most of my body, but my palms are glowing magenta, as are the insides of my ears and my tail. My hair is light blue and long, to my knees, but it's usually tied up.
Eyes: Dark Blue
Clothesrange canvas baggy pants (canvas r00ls j00! w00t!) A light blue halter top, no shoes, unless I have to. If I have to, they're black soled, tied on with neon green laces, and my socks are light blue. Periwinkle I think it's called.
General appearance: 5' in RL. Slight build. Unsure of myself internally, but try to act as though I'm the same as everyone else. I'm quite easily swayed to another idea. Very affectionate to those I like, and I hate it when someone barrs me from an event because I'm a girl.
Skills: I can turn into a sheep. Heh.
Weapons: I have a jello ray gun. Beat that.
And an oak bow. Legolas rocks.

Misc.: I'm the SPOON BOY!!!!

<3 to Paul (:

Do you want to buy a duck?

"...don't knock it 'til you try it..." --Tic
SteelTalon

JCF Member

SteelTalon is doing well so far

Jun 29, 2002, 09:06 PM
Just thought I'd drop in on the Tavern. Haven't been here in a while - I love to write, but I don't have time. I should read more of your works.

Name: EX000312
Nickname: SteelTalon
Age: Unknown. Creator was killed by SteelTalon and all records were destroyed.
Species: Robot built by hermetic genius
Fur: Silver (when in a form that needs fur)
Clothes: None
Eyes: Neon green
Appearance: 8 feet tall in "normal" form, body completely formed of a rare metal (not steel, just looks like it) molded into talons of various sizes proportional to the body
Skills: Assassination through stealth, mental and physical dominance
Special abilities: Shapeshifting (although limited in size and selection)
Personality: No true personality, an unnerved, unfeeling cold-blooded killer
Occupation: Originally concieved as the ultimate suit for the bodyguards of the rich, the radioactivity melded the test subject into the suit, essentially combining man and machine. As the human parts slowly decayed in the suit, the test subject became more and more robotic. He's always been a rogue assassin, but first he killed out of rage - now he kills out of instinct.
Dislikes: Everything moving
Friends: All his (well, he used to be a "he", now he's more of an "it") friends are dead
Enemies: Anyone still alive
Lives: He does not live, his soul is dead

Use this if you need a super evil guy or something.
PreSenT PaST
</font>

Pornocrat

Unhit is doing well so far

Jun 30, 2002, 01:35 AM
Name: MOD1987-U
Nickname: Unhit
Species: Human
Clothes: A brown robe, a white-grey chemise and brown boots.
Eyes: Brown.
Weapons: A blue lightsaber, not as inexact as normal rabbits' blasters.
Appearance: Face hidden under his robe.
Skills: Force Jump, Run, Seeing, Absorb etc.
Personality: I like to get others believing my opinion .
Dislikes: Annyoing battle droids :P.

Duh .

DON'T SAY I WATCHED STAR WARS TOO OFTEN !

Pornocrat

Jun 30, 2002, 01:41 AM
And I said I'd hide under my robe. How do you guess I'm a human then, hah ?

Pornocrat

Jun 30, 2002, 10:32 AM
That's the enemies' problem, I don't care about it .
And shouldn't the rabbits be happy about having a Jedi Knight as friend ;P?

JCF Member

Ducky is doing well so far

Jul 2, 2002, 01:41 PM
*swats with TwiG*

Take it up in your topic you two. Or better yet, PMs.

(I'm so pathetic.)

JCF Member

Enigma is an asset to this forum

Jul 2, 2002, 02:31 PM
Name: Enigma (duh!)
Gender: male (sum people seem to think i'm a girl cuz my nick ends with an "a" *cough* Nitro *cough* )
Age: 16 (that should be correct for the next 364 days now)
Species: enigmatic bunny
Eyes: grey
Fur color: light blue
Birthplace: Fanolint
Residence: Jungrock
Dislikes: everyone who mentions the words "hotel server/level" in a positive way, coffee, cigarettes
Skills: uhh... hang on... lemme think of something... let's say mind reading... mind reading is fun
Weapons: small stun gun. often abused when brought near a hotel lover
Personality: not very talkative... as cynical as possible when he does speak... will help others out if he's in a good mood though

hmmz... that should be it... pretty much the real me too!! (except for the rabbit stuff, the mind reading and the stun gun... i'm considering to ask one for christmas )

Pornocrat

Jul 3, 2002, 06:44 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Ducky
*swats with TwiG*

Take it up in your topic you two. Or better yet, PMs.

(I'm so pathetic.)
*spams Moonblaze with PNs*

*runs away from Moonblaze who has a gun*
"But...Ducky...AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

JCF Éminence Grise

Jul 4, 2002, 10:10 AM
Quote:
*spams Moonblaze with PNs*
Private Nessages???

Pornocrat

Jul 5, 2002, 12:47 AM
Oops. This was German. In German, it's "Private Nachrichten". Sorry .

JCF Member

Speedy is doing well so far

Jul 5, 2002, 04:24 PM
Characters

Mark Younghare

Mark Younghare is an Arena athlete in the Arena Youth League playing on the Red Force, fighting in non-lethal competitions. Both parents were consumed by the League and were blasted into a slime pool where both were drowned. At 13, he towers in height but lacks stamina and strength. He has striking, blood red fur, short and usually spiked and wears a black combat suit with red joint padding and skid pads. He serves also as a Corporate Assassin for the NAC, Nuclear Arms Complex.

JediGrath

JCF Member

JediGrath is doing well so far

Jul 8, 2002, 11:15 AM
Name: Grath Foeslayer.
Nickname: Grath.
Species: Robot.
Fur: None.
Clothes: Green body armor, shperical helmet with two diamonds like a ! on the helmet. the . one can be used to fire lightning bolts.
Eyes: Blue.
Appearance: Always fresh, never tires.
Skills: Transform my arm into a (¯) shaped gun.
Special abilities: The force, courtesy of my . diamond.
Personality: Mysterious, but freindly.
Dislikes: Stupid persons.
Friends: None.
Enemies: Creatures from the dark side.
Family: None. Was made by Professor Light between Megaman and Megaman X
Lives: In his lab.
Symbol: large crater

JCF Éminence Grise

Jul 8, 2002, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Friends: None.
Uhuh...
Think over that,buddy!

and btw:

I CLAIM SECOND PAGE!!!!!!!!!

EDIT:Strange it's on the first now...I claim second anyways!

Last edited by Piccolo; Jul 9, 2002 at 06:58 AM.
JediGrath

JCF Member

JediGrath is doing well so far

Jul 9, 2002, 06:54 AM
I like hanging out with freinds, but I also dont have any freinds yet

JCF Éminence Grise

Jul 9, 2002, 03:40 PM
I claim the second page for Neutral, because I felt like it.

JCF Éminence Grise

Jul 10, 2002, 06:34 AM
Quote:
originally posted by Piccolo

I CLAIM SECOND PAGE!!!!!!!!!

EDIT:Strange it's on the first now...I claim second anyways!
HEY!!!!!

JCF Éminence Grise

Jul 10, 2002, 02:57 PM
You can't claim the second page on a post two posts before the second page.

JCF Member

acid has disabled reputation

Jul 31, 2002, 12:24 PM
EDIT: Just looking over this and I realised it was totally wrong. I'll update my profile eventually.

Last edited by acid; Dec 7, 2002 at 10:57 AM.
BurningBulL

JCF Member

BurningBulL is doing well so far

Aug 3, 2002, 04:50 AM
ok ok!!

NAME: SliCer
NICKNAME: Slice
FUR: dark purple with blood red
EARS: purple with, in the top of my right ear, one golden earring
WEAPON(S): a BiG, BlOoDy Sword and lots of other knifes..
CLOTHES: NOT always the same, but often a black leather jacket with spikes on the shoulders. Slicer always wears his spikeybracelets

(Not done yet... GTG I'll edit it later!!)
Integrity will free our soul!"
-Sepultura, Cut-Throat
StormyThunder

JCF Member

StormyThunder has disabled reputation

Aug 4, 2002, 06:07 PM
Stormy Thunderbolt

Name: Stormy Thunderbolt
Nick name: Storm
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 129
Personality: A little shy and very nice.
Fur Color: Gray with a white stomach and white cheeks.
Hair: Long dark black hair. (Reaches down to her tail)
Abilities: Having fly ears (not gliding fly ears like Jazz's or Lori's) and able to fly up and down with them without dropping. (Sometimes gets tired of flying to much after a while.
Clothing: Sometimes wears a blue T-Shirt with clouds on it. (Long Sleeved)
Gun Color: Purple
Eye Color: Purple
Favorite Color: Purple
Friends: Jazz, Spaz, and Lori.
Born: In her sky house on Carrotus, in Carrotland (the country that I made up for most of my Jazz peple to live on. Including Jazz, Spaz and Lori and the king and queen. (King hasn't been seen much. Made up his name though. It's Artemis Earlong.).)
Where Stormy Thunderbolt lives now: On the ground on Carrotland.
Married to? (If not leave blank.): Trazz Jackrabbit. ( I like her last name better as Thunderbolt though. Maybe I'll change it so Trazz's last name is Thunderbolt and is a distant relitave of Stormy.)

Trazz Jackrabbit

Name: Trazz Jackrabbit
Nick Name: Trazz
Height: 5'4
Weight: 134
Personality: Bold and brave.
Fur Color: Blue with a white stomach.
Hair: Green and spiked, hangs over a red bandana.
Abilities: Fly ears
Clothing: A red bandana, jacket and pants.
Gun Color: Doesn't have a gun.
Eye Color: Black.
Friends: Some rabbits on Carrotus and a few other people...
Born: On Carrotland, by a lake.
Married to? (If not married leave blank): Stormy Thunderbolt.

Wackadoo Wacka

Name: Wackadoo
Nick Name: Wacka
Height: 4'8"
Weight: 90 (He's REALLY skinny....)
Personality: Very bold and crazy and says "Wackadoo" or "Wacka-You" or "Wacka" and stuff like that.
Fur Color: Red with white stomach and white cheeks.
Abilities: Spaz's side kick.
Clothing: White cuffs.
Gun Color: Doesn't really have one but has one if he needs one. White. (Could you guess?)
Eye Color: Green
Friends: Spaz, and Demento.
Born: Somewhere at a lab because he was made Spaz's clone.
Married to? (If not married leave blank.):
Occupation: A band player for a band called "Wackamento." He likes "wacking" the drums. (Getting an idea of what his hobby is. If not, wacking stuff. Sometimes he takes out a mallet and says "Wacka- You!!" then does an evil cackle.

Demento

Name: Demento (Changed his name.)
Nick Name: Mento
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 110. (He's skinny too.)
Personality: Crazy, but actually wasn't born crazy, he just likes acting like hes crazy.
Fur Color: Blue with a purple stomach.
Abilities: Able to morph his voice into any voice or any sound. Sings in many bands. If not singing in them he interrupts in a band song roecording and adds something that's not in the script.
Clothing:
Gun Color: Same as Wackadoo.... He doesn't have a gun, but if he needs one it's color is purple.
Eye Color: Black
Friends: Spaz and Wackadoo.
Married to? (If not married leave blank):
Occupation: Plays in a band called "Dr.Demento" and one called "Wackamento."

I'll put more later...

Last edited by StormyThunder; Aug 5, 2002 at 04:41 AM.