Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » General Jazz Jackrabbit Talk

JSZ vs. CSR and JSZ vs. VS

JCF Member

DoubleGJ has disabled reputation

Jan 8, 2005, 11:46 AM
Post JSZ vs. CSR and JSZ vs. VS

Today, we had two clanwars, followed one by each other. The first one, with CSR, was started on 18:00 GMT+1. Here are the stats...

Round 1
Level: Team Battle 1
Host: Cloud [VS]
JSZ squad: Jazz, Mateusz
CSR squad: Agaxy, Senad
Score: 15-2

Description: This round was rather wicked. We expected CSR to be weak, and so they were - but they sure love camping. It took a while until we got the right strategy and mashed them hard. =>
There was also this funny beggining, when I ran forward shooting RFs like "Chaaarrrrgeee!!!" and actually became the first roast of the match. Yay.

Round 2
Level: EvilMike's Evil Fortress
JSZ squad: Jazz, Mateusz
CSR squad: Agaxy, Senad
Score: 15-1

Description: This one was a massive CSR destruction. Shorter than battle1t, it followed a number of double kills, team action (one time when we stood shooting toasters looked like taken straight from Sonic Heroes =P) and great shots, too. I also found some time to take a few screenshots, I will post them later.

Overall description: CSR is a very short existing clan - yet they have already played clanwars with VS and us. I didn't want this to be offcial, but they really wanted to, even after loss. I think Agaxy tries to turn against those who called her a noob... But she doesn't have enough knowledge. I am an optimist, so I wish CSR good luck, but I am afraid they won't last long...
And, one interesting thing. We've got a compliment from Agaxy. She said we're much more cheerful than VS players. ^^

And now... the more interesting and awaited - JSZ vs VS! Played soon after the CSR clanwar, at 19:30 GMT+1. Here are stats...

Round 1
Level: Security Breach v2
Time limit: 20 minutes
JSZ squad: Jazz, Mateusz, Super
VS squad: Sylver, Sasik, Pepper
Score: 1-19

Description: I was optimistic... but mistook. VS was winning very quickly from the beggining, but the tempo was getting slower as the match continued and the time limit was hit one point before the score limit. We managed to get one point and I still can't tell if it was more of skills or luck. Mateusz was the one to bring the flag in that moment. However, this proves that Maverick's opinion that they can beat us on every map to zero is not all true. ;] There was a problem with Cloud's server - we had to stop at one moment so he could take all the ammo and make it reappear. But it soon disappeared again. =/

Round 2
Level: Happy Semiconductor CTF
Time limit: 20 minutes
Host: Sasik [VS]
JSZ squad: Jazz, Mateusz, Super
VS squad: Sylver, Cloud, Maverick
Score: 0-16

Description: Oh yes, this one took longer, and VS scored no more than 16 points. However, we didn't get to score even a single point there. =/ We had one great occasion, but it looks like Super got a bit confused by such *ahem* miracle. He didn't make it to the within those 5 seconds (or so). From about half of the round, the game became much more like sneaking up. At one point it even looked like Metroid Fusion, when Cloud chased me with seekers for a few minutes until he finally made a tricky turn and roasted me. SA-X boy. ;P The team work also improved compared to the previous round - the chaos of our storming became a lot clearer, so we almost never moved in twos. Oh yeah, there was one point team action tho' - when me and Super were securing the carrot for carrot holding Mateusz. Looked a bit like this TDI level where you had to keep Moonblaze safe. It was harded, but a lot more fun. Actually, this level was the biggest fun for today.

Overall description: VS has become stronger since the last time we faced them. Much stronger. I see they had a lot experience from battling many clans. JSZ needs to pull up with the skills, because it looks like we've left the main scene a while ago. It was good to play with VS, tho'. Even Maverick was nice and didn't swear or insult even a tad bit. =>

That's all. Like I said, I will provide some screenshots from the JSZ vs. CSR later on. But I didn't have time to make screenshots from the JSZ vs. VS. Maybe they made some?

Two Games Joined releases:
Control / Splinter (twin singles)
|| Ballistic Bunny (EP)
||
Beyond (maxi-single)
|| Beyond: Remixed (remix EP)
|| Inner Monsters OST (mini-album)
||
Shadows (album)

JCF Member

Sasik is doing well so far

Jan 8, 2005, 12:32 PM
Yep, GG
It was nice game and a lot of fun. I am satisfied that I let Pepper & Maverick play, that was something like an award for their trainings =P I wanted to play against JSZ since our technicall-win against them in JJ2WC, because of which we didn't advance into next round. It was a good rematch for that =P
Thx for playing =)

Btw. We also have played against CSR a few days earlier and won the cw by 25-0 =P It took something about 10 min ;D

*I forgot to take screenshots

JCF Member

Grytolle is a forum legendGrytolle is a forum legendGrytolle is a forum legend

Jan 8, 2005, 01:22 PM
Er, GG and GJ VS..
...I must say it was a little bit expected tho =P

You beated LR and lost by 2 to CC...

YOU COULD HAVE PLAYED W/ ONE HAND EACH (-)!!!! ;-D

JCF Member

Cloud has disabled reputation

Jan 8, 2005, 03:03 PM
Here are the screens from JSZ vs CSR round two:

Banned

R3ptile is doing well so far

Jan 9, 2005, 04:13 AM
Go polish JJ2 scene.

JCF Member

DoubleGJ has disabled reputation

Jan 9, 2005, 05:33 AM
Here are the promised screenies:

Campers...
Agaxy's nonpoweruped Blaster vs. Matt's powered-up Seeker.
Team roasting!
Double roast!
Group photo.

Two Games Joined releases:
Control / Splinter (twin singles)
|| Ballistic Bunny (EP)
||
Beyond (maxi-single)
|| Beyond: Remixed (remix EP)
|| Inner Monsters OST (mini-album)
||
Shadows (album)