Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » General Jazz Jackrabbit Talk

DM questions

*Loody*

JCF Member

*Loody* is doing well so far

Jul 29, 2003, 08:49 AM
Question DM questions

HEY ALL !!
Do anybody know the e-mail adress of the DM leader ?? I wanna tryout for DM.
And... Do anybody know: Have DM a site ??
And... If it have, do anybody give me the adress ?? I hope that you will answer...
Greetz... *Loody*
$tilettø

JCF member

$tilettø has disabled reputation

Jul 29, 2003, 09:10 AM
According to JDC DizZy's email is Bobby.a@att.net he's one of the leaders, No they dont have a site.

JCF Member

Enigma is an asset to this forum

Jul 29, 2003, 10:18 AM
You might be interested in knowing that DM stopped recruiting a long time ago afaik.

JCF Member

Jul 29, 2003, 11:23 AM
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma
You might be interested in knowing that DM stopped recruiting a long time ago afaik.
OOPS

JCF Éminence Grise

Fawriel is doing well so far

Jul 29, 2003, 11:30 AM
Wow.... Bjarni speaks better english... o_o

JCF Member

Jul 29, 2003, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piccolo
Wow.... Bjarni speaks better english... o_o
Who is Bjarni?? o_0

JCF Éminence Grise

Fawriel is doing well so far

Jul 29, 2003, 11:33 AM
Erm.. that.. guy.. there. *points to a place in the north-west of himself*

JCF member

Jul 29, 2003, 11:44 AM
Well. they prolly still accept people. just ask and then you know?
VelKa

JCF Member

VelKa is doing well so far

Jul 29, 2003, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Loody*
HEY ALL !!
Do anybody know the e-mail adress of the DM leader ?? I wanna tryout for DM.
And... Do anybody know: Have DM a site ??
And... If it have, do anybody give me the adress ?? I hope that you will answer...
Greetz... *Loody*
Hey (whoever you are). I am an inactive member of Dark Mercenaries (Clan DM), and have pretty much no idea what is happening inside the clan anymore (because no one really tells me), but at any rate, please allow me to make an attempt at explaining what is going on.

Firstly, the DM clanleaders are Bobby aka Dizzy (e-mail), and EvilMike (e-mail). Please realize that DM, the last time I heard, is not recruiting at the moment, and that we, being an elite clan, generally only accept very good players. We do not take in n00bs, whiners, complainers, and people who try and dislodge our necromantic plans to rule the universe. Also, if you rudely annoy Bobby and EvilMike with "OMG OMG PLZ LET ME INTO DM LOL OMG LOLOLO ROFLOLOL PLZPLZPLZPLZ", you will definitely not be accepted in DM. In fact, if you attempt that sort of persuation, we will blacklist you and banish you to the netherworld, which EvilMike also owns.

Also, DM does not have a website, and probably never will because we own the world anyway. It's not an extremely organized clan in public, but we DO own the world.

Hope that helped.

~VelKasha DM

JCF Member

KRSplat is a forum legendKRSplat is a forum legend

Jul 29, 2003, 04:34 PM
I really don't think DM does anything other than have people put DM into their names anyway.

(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)istrator

Bobby aka Dizzy is doing well so far

Jul 29, 2003, 05:45 PM
That's pretty accurate KRSplat.

JCF Veteran

Tubz is doing well so far

Aug 2, 2003, 10:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Megumi
Hey (whoever you are). I am an inactive member of Dark Mercenaries (Clan DM), and have pretty much no idea what is happening inside the clan anymore (because no one really tells me), but at any rate, please allow me to make an attempt at explaining what is going on.

Firstly, the DM clanleaders are Bobby aka Dizzy (e-mail), and EvilMike (e-mail). Please realize that DM, the last time I heard, is not recruiting at the moment, and that we, being an elite clan, generally only accept very good players. We do not take in n00bs, whiners, complainers, and people who try and dislodge our necromantic plans to rule the universe. Also, if you rudely annoy Bobby and EvilMike with "OMG OMG PLZ LET ME INTO DM LOL OMG LOLOLO ROFLOLOL PLZPLZPLZPLZ", you will definitely not be accepted in DM. In fact, if you attempt that sort of persuation, we will blacklist you and banish you to the netherworld, which EvilMike also owns.

Also, DM does not have a website, and probably never will because we own the world anyway. It's not an extremely organized clan in public, but we DO own the world.

Hope that helped.

~VelKasha DM
Yo Velk, do you guys at least have a website? And KR, haha so what is the point of the clan then?

PiZZa: Abused content removal.

"Jewel is the Metallica of Yodelling." ~Edwin McCain
"Yes, it's a personal attack if you save my picture about internet safety" ~Labratkid
"You know what JBL? The only reason you were WWE Champion for a year was because Triple H didn't want to work Tuesdays!" ~Paul Heyman, addressing the public at the "ECW: One Night Stand" PPV on Sunday, June 12, 2005

Last edited by ElectroPiZZa; Aug 3, 2003 at 07:19 AM.
VelKa

JCF Member

Aug 3, 2003, 08:44 AM
Het vorm heeft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Tublear
Yo Velk, do you guys at least have a website?
Quote:
Originally Posted by That Miscellaneous DM Inactive Member Who Is Not A Clanleader And Should Not Be Trusted
---

Quote:
And KR, haha so what is the point of the clan then?
The point of the Dark Mercenaries Clan (Clan DM) is deeply rooted in government conspiracies. I regret to inform you that we cannot disclose any volatile information on our organization, much less the true meaning behind our insidious operation, for that would be extremely dangerous. In other words, since I am not a clanleader and have no clue as to what the Inner Circle of the DM Clan is currently up to, please excuse my lack of knowledge, for my duty to the Clan is to provide them with smuggled shipments of nitro-glycerin, marmalade, phosphate, and magnesium. Good day to you.

~thaddeus

edit: Added information. There is nothing of interest here, so go away.

Oh, and KRSplat, if the worst member of DM (i.e., myself) could mercilessly pwn you 11-1 in a CTF match, it's not like we don't do anything at all. We just don't want to say what we're up to, because you are all evil government people. ;-P

JCF member

Krezack has disabled reputation

Aug 5, 2003, 04:19 AM
WOW velk i didnt know u were in DM??
"Are we not threatened with a flood of information? And is this not the monstrousness of it: that it crushes beauty by means of beauty, and annihilates truth by means of truth? For the sound of a million Shakespeares would produce the very same furious din and hubbub as the sound of a herd of prairie buffalo or sea billows."
—Stanisław Lem, Imaginary Magnitude (1973)
MadRabb

JCF Member

MadRabb has disabled reputation

Aug 5, 2003, 06:56 PM
I am a very good DM member. I barley ever play and have no use
ISN'T THAT RIGHT, BABY?

JCF Member

Aug 5, 2003, 07:11 PM
You may have the nitro-glycerin, marmalade, phosphate, and magnesium, but I have the uranium, chlorobenzalmalononitrile, nitrogen, hydrogen, and oxygen. And thermal, electricromagnetic, and kinetic energy. Not to mention a seemingly endless supply of photons. And carbon. AND THE MARMALADE

JCF Member

MadRabb has disabled reputation

Aug 5, 2003, 07:18 PM
I prefer to call DM "Demented Monkies"

JCF Member

FQuist is an asset to this forumFQuist is an asset to this forum

Aug 7, 2003, 01:15 PM
You people know too much now.

*pushes the red button*

Interesting Jazz-related links:
Thread: Gameplay Theories - Thread: Make Up Your Own Gametype

Spotify.fm

JCF Member

Aug 7, 2003, 02:19 PM
... ow ...

JCF Veteran

Aug 7, 2003, 11:29 PM
HAHA, A clan that acts like their the FBI, wow now that is rich. Haha, I think if CC was still active they could own DM.

"Yes, it's a personal attack if you save my picture about internet safety" ~Labratkid
"You know what JBL? The only reason you were WWE Champion for a year was because Triple H didn't want to work Tuesdays!" ~Paul Heyman, addressing the public at the "ECW: One Night Stand" PPV on Sunday, June 12, 2005

JCF member

Aug 8, 2003, 12:23 AM
Quote:
HAHA, A clan that acts like their the FBI, wow now that is rich. Haha, I think if CC was still active they could own DM.
I think if you were still alive, I wouldn't be laughing my gosh darn bum of right now.
"Are we not threatened with a flood of information? And is this not the monstrousness of it: that it crushes beauty by means of beauty, and annihilates truth by means of truth? For the sound of a million Shakespeares would produce the very same furious din and hubbub as the sound of a herd of prairie buffalo or sea billows."
$tilettø

JCF member

Aug 8, 2003, 12:39 AM
At this time CC would be able to beat DM yes, but who cares?

JCF Veteran

Aug 8, 2003, 01:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krezack
I think if you were still alive, I wouldn't be laughing my gosh darn bum of right now.
Short memory you have. You were in my server the other day. And Stil, I suppose you're right, clan wars are kinda pointless nowadays.

JCF member

Aug 8, 2003, 01:45 AM
Oh no, my friend. What I meant was that I (want to throw salad dressing all over you).

PiZZa: Flame tag replacement.

Last edited by ElectroPiZZa; Aug 8, 2003 at 09:16 AM.

JCF Member

Aug 8, 2003, 06:04 AM
Tublear: Bobby is in DM, so he could probably beat everyone in CC single-handedly. If they didn't have so many people in that clan, that is.

JCF Member

Aug 8, 2003, 07:07 AM
I Am The King Of Egypt.

... CC pwning DM? Oh yes, yes, I would love to see that. Who in CC do you think could pwn DM? Or are you just saying that CC is that great because you're, ah, jealous that DM is such a "good" clan, both reputation-wise and player-wise? I can sniff out the jealousy here, folks. ;-P

All right. If CC seriously thinks that they can pwn DM, they should send their best player to duel one of the not-so-great DM members in Bblair, then. Seeing that I'm (by far) the worst player in DM, this should be "interesting". (If you need to know just how "bad" I am, let's just say that I managed to lose 3-10 against EvilMike. It was funny, actually, in a somewhat cynical way. ;-P)

I forgot to mention htat Fquist is another clanleader. We don't normally include him in the leader listings because he is our secret weapon. Yess-ssss, yessss-ssssss. Our secret weapon, yessss-ssssssssss.

(Unless you're talking about a game other than JJ2? If you CC guys had a clanwar with DM in some other game, I would assume that you're just wimping out, because DM does not normally play games besides JJ2. I personally play JJ2, UT/UT2k3, Diablo 2, and DXMP, but none of the other DMs seem to do so on a regular basis, so we're just staying with JJ2.)

/me brandishes a crowbar.

~evilvleka dm, not to be confused with evilmike dm
$tilettø

JCF member

Aug 9, 2003, 11:59 AM
Quote:
they should send their best player to duel one of the not-so-great DM members in Bblair, then. Seeing that I'm (by far) the worst player in DM, this should be "interesting".
I'd Say Bring it on, I completly suck in BBlair and never play there but sure.

`StilettoCC
Lark

JCF Member

Lark has disabled reputation

Aug 9, 2003, 02:11 PM
All the n00bs wanna join DM. All of 'em. I don't know why. When I hear one annoying Bobby and other DM people, I say to them "DM has never won a clan battle." Than, they stop. It's not a lie, either, because they've never HAD one in the first place ;p

JCF member

Chiyu has disabled reputation

Aug 9, 2003, 03:26 PM
Agent Megumi may I ask you kindly to not try to initiate any flame wars between DM and CC please.

And btw Tublear, CC IS active.

JCF Member

Aug 9, 2003, 03:56 PM
CB, it would be less likely that a flame war started if you assumed that she is trying to initiate a clan war instead of a flame war.

EDIT: Typo edit.

Last edited by KRSplat; Aug 9, 2003 at 04:14 PM.

JCF member

Aug 9, 2003, 05:14 PM
Cracco, she ISN'T trying to start a flame war.
Chiyu

JCF member

Chiyu has disabled reputation

Aug 9, 2003, 05:21 PM
Fine. Ok, I'll think about the clanwar challenge.

JCF Member

Syntax is doing well so far

Aug 9, 2003, 06:16 PM
Yay for inactiveness!

JCF Member

Tik is doing well so far

Aug 9, 2003, 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraccoBoyCC
Agent Megumi may I ask you kindly to not try to initiate any flame wars between DM and CC please
I can't believe you could say such a thing as that. Why would THE KING OF EGYPT ever want to flame? Your men seem to be going well enough in that direction themselves. Moreover, I'd like to add that my ring finger keeps twitching. Enjoy your meal!

Derby: Flame tag clearance.

Last edited by Derby; Aug 9, 2003 at 08:21 PM.
VelKa

JCF Member

Aug 9, 2003, 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraccoBoyCC
Agent Megumi may I ask you kindly to not try to initiate any flame wars between DM and CC please.
I'm starting a flame war by saying that I am the King of Egypt? Oh, please no. I am obviously not attempting anything, dear friend. In fact, I believe your fellow clanmembers caused a sufficient amount of clam chowder to extemporaneously appear by insisting, whether their caliginous words of cognitive apathy were secretly rooted in virulent sarcasm or not, that this necromantic organization called "CC" is going to, amazingly enough, pwn the entire Egyptian army in its enigmatic might and splendor! Niet alleen dat, maar gelieve te verwijderen de oude kaas niet, omdat het vorm heeft!

~thaddeus

JCF Veteran

Aug 10, 2003, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Megumi
I'm starting a flame war by saying that I am the King of Egypt? Oh, please no. I am obviously not attempting anything, dear friend. In fact, I believe your fellow clanmembers caused a sufficient amount of clam chowder to extemporaneously appear by insisting, whether their caliginous words of cognitive apathy were secretly rooted in virulent sarcasm or not, that this necromantic organization called "CC" is going to, amazingly enough, pwn the entire Egyptian army in its enigmatic might and splendor! Niet alleen dat, maar gelieve te verwijderen de oude kaas niet, omdat het vorm heeft!

~thaddeus
No, Velk that was in the past. And what's in the past is gone. CC is coming back, and much better than before. And no crap is going to happen this time. Man, some people need to stop drowning on the past.

JCF Member

Aug 10, 2003, 03:54 PM
Some people need to stop drowning themselves in the present.

JCF Veteran

Aug 10, 2003, 04:01 PM
Eh, KR no. I don't like where you're getting at, Private message or Instant Message me.

Strato

JCF Member

Strato is doing well so far

Aug 10, 2003, 04:28 PM
Looks like a flame war is being started anyway...
Derby

JCF Member

Derby is doing well so far

Aug 10, 2003, 04:51 PM
plz no flames back on topic thx