Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » General Jazz Jackrabbit Talk

LAZERER ALERT!!!

Banned

Odin is doing well so far

Apr 27, 2004, 12:13 PM
LAZERER ALERT!!!

One MASTERRENETHC has been found cheating and lazering servers. If you find this person or a person with a similar name, ban him ASAP.

-ThO
Lark

JCF Member

Lark has disabled reputation

Apr 27, 2004, 03:40 PM
I am aware that this person lasers servers. He/she tried to laser the Anniversery Bash 6 After Party server, too, actually. I banned him/her from it, though. Anyway, I'm convinced that this person is not aware that he/she actually crashes the servers when he/she lasers them, although that's no excuse for doing so, and he/she should have the brains to have caught on by now.

JCF Veteran

Tubz is doing well so far

Apr 27, 2004, 05:27 PM
Lasers, hacking, what's so special abotu JJ2 that all these things have to happen to it? This stuff never happens on Starcraft which is just as old or a tad older than this game!

These hackers should do soemthing better, liek try to hack out the source code for JJ2, and put it to good use, or something.

"Jewel is the Metallica of Yodelling." ~Edwin McCain
"Yes, it's a personal attack if you save my picture about internet safety" ~Labratkid
"You know what JBL? The only reason you were WWE Champion for a year was because Triple H didn't want to work Tuesdays!" ~Paul Heyman, addressing the public at the "ECW: One Night Stand" PPV on Sunday, June 12, 2005
Trafton

JCF Member

Trafton is an asset to this forum

Apr 27, 2004, 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Tublear
Lasers, hacking, what's so special abotu JJ2 that all these things have to happen to it? This stuff never happens on Starcraft which is just as old or a tad older than this game!
I didn't hear anything about hacking there. The crashing is mainly for getting attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Tublear
These hackers should do soemthing better, liek try to hack out the source code for JJ2, and put it to good use, or something.
If source code could be "hacked" from an executable the software industry would be in trouble. Also, what skills does it take to use a laser shield? Ability to execute programs and push a button?

~ Traft

JCF Member

Newspaz has disabled reputation

Apr 28, 2004, 01:50 AM
I have seen other persons of the THC clan do this as well. Well, actually just one person, I think it was Boss THC. It might be him with another nickname.
R3ptile

Banned

R3ptile is doing well so far

Apr 28, 2004, 03:42 AM
MASTERRENETHC also edits a lot of custom levels without permission, and he even does it very bad. This thread is kinda stupid because we all know there are many newbies who try to crash servers, and anyone can simply ban them.

JCF Member

Sacrush is doing well so far

Apr 28, 2004, 04:33 AM
I agree. But still editing levels on a bad way and without permission is very bad.

JCF Veteran

Tubz is doing well so far

Apr 28, 2004, 11:05 AM
People seem to get their hands on Overlord or other level hacking programs. Mmm, reminds me ack in the day when people used to use Mega Warp & Ultra Warp.

"Jewel is the Metallica of Yodelling." ~Edwin McCain
"Yes, it's a personal attack if you save my picture about internet safety" ~Labratkid
"You know what JBL? The only reason you were WWE Champion for a year was because Triple H didn't want to work Tuesdays!" ~Paul Heyman, addressing the public at the "ECW: One Night Stand" PPV on Sunday, June 12, 2005

Banned

Odin is doing well so far

Apr 28, 2004, 11:05 AM
I posted this to let you all know of this creep. As this topic serves no more purpose, let it die.

-ThO