Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » General Jazz Jackrabbit Talk

JDC Problems

Bobby aka Dizzy

(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)istrator

Bobby aka Dizzy is doing well so far

Jun 27, 2001, 07:07 AM
(copied from JDC news)

Well, someone nicely had to have been looking though the contents of JDC folders and thought it would be harmless to run certain files. Well, friend it's not. The files you clicked on happened to delete most everything on JDC and add duels from former seasons to season five. But, since you clicked on the file that removes things, everyone will have to reactive their account and there will be considerable downtime for me to get everything back the way it was.

So, sorry for the downtime everyone, just remember don't go looking though the files on JDC cause you can really really mess stuff up.
Bobby aka Dizzy

(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)istrator

Jun 27, 2001, 12:50 PM
After nearly a full day of fixing I think it's all better. You will have to sign up again if you did not participate in anything yet. If you have participated please contact me or Syntax AGAIN so we can rereactivate your account ;P

Electric Ir

JCF Member

Electric Ir is doing well so far

Jun 27, 2001, 09:43 PM
Aha, I couldn't log-in, so I checked the user database and mine was removed. Now I've read this, I understand =) I really signed up some days before. =D

JCF Veteran

Tubz is doing well so far

Jul 6, 2001, 06:31 PM
No, there is still a problem. That's why you should all try my solution. To fix this problem. Hehe, read my topic "Important News for all Jazz Duelist Challenge Members" Or something like that.

"Jewel is the Metallica of Yodelling." ~Edwin McCain
"Yes, it's a personal attack if you save my picture about internet safety" ~Labratkid
"You know what JBL? The only reason you were WWE Champion for a year was because Triple H didn't want to work Tuesdays!" ~Paul Heyman, addressing the public at the "ECW: One Night Stand" PPV on Sunday, June 12, 2005

Administrator

Stijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to behold

Aug 19, 2001, 03:24 AM
Well. I'm not a member of JDC yet (I'll join next season), but I got some problems with the site. I got this errors:

Warning: Failed opening '../lib.php' for inclusion in /home/nagcent/public_html/jdc/stats/stats.php on line 2

Fatal error: Call to unsupported or undefined function connect() in /home/nagcent/public_html/jdc/stats/stats.php on line 3

Warning: Failed opening 'lib.php' for inclusion in /home/nagcent/public_html/jdc/bottom1.php on line 2

Warning: Failed opening 'lib.php' for inclusion in /home/nagcent/public_html/jdc/top2.php on line 2

Fatal error: Call to unsupported or undefined function connect() in /home/nagcent/public_html/jdc/top2.php on line

Warning: Failed opening '../lib.php' for inclusion in /home/nagcent/public_html/jdc/news/news.php on line 2

Fatal error: Call to unsupported or undefined function header2() in /home/nagcent/public_html/jdc/news/news.php on line 4

That means, I couldn't see ANY text on the site. Is this my PC or isn't that fixed?
KILLERRABBIT(ICED KILLER)

JCF Member

KILLERRABBIT(ICED KILLER) is doing well so far

Aug 19, 2001, 07:29 AM
yeah i got the same prob Fl@$h

JCF Member

Syntax is doing well so far

Aug 19, 2001, 03:09 PM
Got home and Fquist showed me; I'll get Bobby on it.
Bobby aka Dizzy

(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)istrator

Aug 20, 2001, 06:11 AM
*note to self*

Don't remove the lib after overwriting it without replacing it
KILLERRABBIT(ICED KILLER)

JCF Member

KILLERRABBIT(ICED KILLER) is doing well so far

Aug 20, 2001, 07:42 AM
lol`

JCF Veteran

Tubz is doing well so far

Aug 21, 2001, 12:28 PM
That problem is fixed. The one that Flash was talking about.

"Jewel is the Metallica of Yodelling." ~Edwin McCain
"Yes, it's a personal attack if you save my picture about internet safety" ~Labratkid
"You know what JBL? The only reason you were WWE Champion for a year was because Triple H didn't want to work Tuesdays!" ~Paul Heyman, addressing the public at the "ECW: One Night Stand" PPV on Sunday, June 12, 2005
roseta

JCF Member

roseta is doing well so far

Sep 4, 2001, 11:46 AM
I'm the same, Im a girl not a boy sorry for copying it again!

Join JOL! new members wanted!