Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » The Art & Fiction Forum

Props to Radium

JCF Member

MoonBlazE is an asset to this forum

Jul 2, 2007, 08:07 PM
Props to Radium

I think I can speak on behalf of the art forum when I say: Thank you, Radium, for all the good critique you've giving out.

We need not only to remember to credit each other for the artistic work we do but also the effort we put into critiquing each other's works especially when you do it as constructive as Radium does.

Some good examples of Radium's fine work are his artistic responses and in-depth responses.

From personal experience, such valuable critiques are a rare find and one should enjoy it to the fullest while it lasts. Most critiques on level with Radium's trend to be rash and very personal which makes a great difference, you should seriously consider becoming an art teacher or something in those lines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disguise View Post
*sings*
YOU AND ME BABY ARE NOTHING BUT MAMMALS LA LA LALAL LA LA ON THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL!!!

JCF Éminence Grise

Fawriel is doing well so far

Jul 3, 2007, 01:57 AM
Do not listen to him! The helpfulness is but a facade to lull you into a carefree slumber of camaraderie while he secretly strives to attain control of the world!

I WILL NOT BE SILENCED!

Last edited by Fawriel; Jul 3, 2007 at 02:09 PM.
Spotinik

JCF Member

Spotinik is doing well so far

Jul 3, 2007, 02:10 AM
I'm going to have to agree with Moonblaze... He actually has a point. It's hard to find people who give critiques as good as Radium.

Sry Faw.D=

JCF Member

DoubleGJ has disabled reputation

Jul 3, 2007, 04:13 AM
Radium's crits are the main reason I ever visit this forum \o/

Two Games Joined releases:
Control / Splinter (twin singles)
|| Ballistic Bunny (EP)
||
Beyond (maxi-single)
|| Beyond: Remixed (remix EP)
|| Inner Monsters OST (mini-album)
||
Shadows (album)

JCF Éminence Grise

Radium is an asset to this forum

Jul 3, 2007, 04:45 AM
<3!

Thank you MB. And Dal. And Faw (for giving me credit for a plan that's way better than anything I would've actually thought of). And GJ.

I owe it to Noogy's forum, though, since that was the place that really gave me my first artistic criticism back when I was a little 13-year-old with Jasc7. I've been meaning to start posting on the Conceptart.org forums, though I want to do some better character illustration first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBlazE View Post
you should seriously consider becoming an art teacher or something in those lines.
Hah, that wouldn't work for me. I don't "believe" in art, at least as a form of expression. I think it can express things, but only in the same way an essay can. People who treat art as magic undermine what it actually is: a science. Psychology used as a weapon.

<i>"This picture shows me that the gray bird man is just a bully and picks on smaller birds. Just because he has no friends and takes it out on others smaller than him to look good. I can see in the parrats eyes that it does however have a understanding of the gray bird man and is upset about getting cut."</i> - Speeza on cartoon birds.

JCF Member

Grytolle is a forum legendGrytolle is a forum legendGrytolle is a forum legend

Jul 3, 2007, 05:05 AM
++psychological warfare, and Radium

JCF Member

FreeFull is doing well so far

Jul 3, 2007, 09:10 AM
Radium, without you some peoples art would be much worse because they wouldn't get directions what to work on!

JCF Éminence Grise

Fawriel is doing well so far

Jul 3, 2007, 01:02 PM
Props to Moonblaze

I think I speak for the whole forum if I say that - bla bla bla - Moonblaze, you own.
You are one of the most intelligent-sounding people in the forums even despite your loose grasp on the English language ( that's a compliment, seriously ). You really say what you think and the very fact that you even think of making threads like this is admirable.

I know that all the above sounds pretty sarcastic, but I'm being sincere. No sarcasm.
You are something of a role-model for the other posters, including me.

You should seriously consider becoming a professional awesome like Ryan North.

Last edited by Fawriel; Jul 3, 2007 at 02:09 PM.
ShadeJackrabbit ShadeJackrabbit's Avatar

JCF Member

ShadeJackrabbit is doing well so far

Jul 3, 2007, 02:22 PM
Thank you Radium! I have to say that it seems you've given me LOTS of criticism.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Yeah, you thought I was going to say something negative, but thanks to you, my stories and pictures don't suck so much!

Stop talking sense, this is an internet argument. ~Doubble Dutch

JCF Member

MoonBlazE is an asset to this forum

Jul 3, 2007, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawriel View Post
You are something of a role-model for the other posters, including me.
Heh, and I still remember us screaming at each other on MSN. Thank you a lot for the compliment, though. I guess we all have to grow up at some point. It's fun sometimes to look back at the past and compare it to the now, finding out how we all have improved. That is what makes this community so strong because of the bonds we forged back then.

Which speaking of, do you still have that old picture lying around you did of me? It's quite memorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disguise View Post
*sings*
YOU AND ME BABY ARE NOTHING BUT MAMMALS LA LA LALAL LA LA ON THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL!!!
Doubble Dutch

JCF Member

Doubble Dutch is doing well so far

Jul 3, 2007, 10:44 PM
Lets hear it for someone who actually knows what they're talking about!

nonne amicus certus in re incerta cernitur?

/)_/)
(^.^)
((")(")