Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Archived forums (closed for posting) » War Tavern

Uuummm....War Stories Might Be Back? - by various people

JCF Éminence Grise

Violet CLM has disabled reputation

Mar 3, 2002, 01:38 PM
I claim the 23rd page.

Slayer peeked out from underneath the back pack intheback stack. Batty Buddy was driving the car now, and both Ducky and the awful music were gone. Rocky was singing "Sequoia, Sequoia, give me your answer do" off key in the back seat next to him. And the car, strangely enough, seemed to have grown wings and was flying at various altitudes in search of a place to have a picnic.

"Hey," said stripe, taking a break from mourning the site the War Tavern had been at, "what happened to Speedy and those other rabbits who were under the 'Tavern when it landed?"
"Well, considering they were under the 'Tavern when it landed, I presume they got crushed." said Beauman wisely, trying to figure out the most they could get for the 3,000 Cr. He had figured out they might be able to get almost half of the necessary floorboards, but that was about it.
"Or maybe the stupid otters took them away, thinking they were scrap." grumbled Ducky, still furious over the loss of the professionally made and finished Cherry Table of Duckyness.
"Or maybe Divine Intervention was involved!" cried Bart, who was working frantically to create an automatic zipper.

"Hey... where are you going?" said the tremulous Tour Guide tremulously, as Kovu ran off in charge of a pike and an army. Apparently, the Cats had all ran away to Admael, who had made them NiCe CaTs, instead of eViL, but their spell was still on Kovu.
"I just, Mwahahaha, told you, I'm, Mwahahaha, going to take, Mwahahaha, over the world! MWAHAHAHA!" cried Kovu. His army passed the message on to the Tour Guide, who looked mournful that he would have to be alone alone once more. But maybe he could find an outlet mall.

"Hey.. where are we? Are we dead? I don't feel dead.. my nose itches!" said Speedy.
"Lucky you." grumbled another rabbit, who didn't have a nose.
"I think," said Tyf, who had been one of the rabbits to dive for cover in the crater, "that we're in a pile of the remains of the War Tavern, which exploded from going through the atmosphere at a high velocity, and then Beauman sold all of it, including the Cherry Table, to some Speedy Scrap Otters for 3,000 Cr."
"How do you know all that?" asked a fourth rabbit, the one with an irish accent.
"No idea."
They all laid around in the pile of scrap for a while, until Speedy stuck his head out and noticed the pile was on a conveyor belt, and heading towards a cremater.
"Hey, rabbits, it might be a good idea, to like, you know, get out right now? You know?"
So they got out, Tyf kindly retrieving the Cherry Table with her, just before what was left of the War Tavern burned up in a glorious fireworks display.

JCF Member

Hareoic is doing well so far

Mar 3, 2002, 03:25 PM
"Ugh, what the heck just happened?" questioned GenEX. "You were possesed by some guy named Ryu." answered Kovu. "Thanks to my rockets, that guy is gone for go-" he was cut off when GenEX kicked him in the stoumac. Kovu bent over in agony and passed out. "Darn you, Kovu. I'll never forgive you for defeating MY arch rival. Alas, I do not wish to kill you, so I will leave you here until you are consious again." With that, he left, Kovu snoring loudly.

"I think the tavern should be around here somewhere, yes right over- there?" GenEX was looking at the spot where the the War Tavern ship should have been. He saw a burning wreckage of the tavern instead. He was very peeved that somebody blew it up when he had rebuilt it. Using his psychic powers, he took the charred remains of the taverns and, in a flash of bright light, the tavern was rebuilt. Going to his private chamber, he scanned the planet for his kittens, completely forgetting about the other taverners. As long as the auto-pilot was engaged, GenEX took out his GameBoy Color and began playing

JCF Member

Kovu aka Alec is doing well so far

Mar 3, 2002, 04:22 PM
*Pulls out sword and aims it at self*
Hmm, oh, gah, it's not worth it*puts sword away, and sighs*
GEN! YOU CAN'T DO THAT! I mean, rebuilding the Tavern with psycho-magic powerness, we actually almost had a plot! And besides, I would've skewered you with my Evil Piketm before you kicked me in the stomach.
-Kosh, Babylon 5

JCF Éminence Grise

Mar 3, 2002, 06:58 PM
Not to mention, not one iota of your post fit in with the continuity.

JCF Member

Mar 4, 2002, 03:21 PM
Once Gen rounded up all his kittens, he brought the ship out of the planet's atmosphere and zoomed off. "What was that?" questioned Beauman, only to figure out immidietly that was everybody else's way off this planet. He made a mental note to strangle GenEX the instant he found him.

"Bwahahahahahahaha! My name is Ryu, and this sad excuse for a body is merely a temporary body for me!" Kovu-well, Ryu in Kovu's body-said. "Now, my legions of eeeeeeevil, we shall hunt down that fool Exterminator and destroy him once and for all! MARCH!" Kovu/Ryu led his army of purple mushrooms with high pitched voices away from the tour guide person, who was reading a book. When they left, she saw the opportunity to take a relaxing bath in the conviently placed hot springs.

"Yay, we get the entire tavern all to ourselves!" GenEX shouted to his kittens."Do you know what this means? We get to throw out all the beverages aside from soda pop!" GenEX rushed to the cellar and used his element projectiles to make rocks shoot from his hands. The kittens set it up as a shooting gallery, so GenEX began bragging every time he made a hit, which was often.
__________________________________________________ __

Instead of killing the plot, I made 4 new ones:

1. How can we unposses Kovu?

2. Can everybody get back to the tavern alive?

3. How long will the drinks last when GenEX is getting rid of them?

4. How much longer will Gen's GameBoy Color's batteries last?

You decide!

JCF Éminence Grise

Mar 4, 2002, 06:39 PM
I'm still saying what you're posting doesn't fit in with the continuity, and I would appreciate it if you could read the plot before posting.

JCF Member

Ducky is doing well so far

Mar 5, 2002, 10:52 AM
Right.

*modness ON*

Gen:
This is not your story.. This is a story about the Taverners and their adventures, NOT you mightily defeating someone from your past. That's not to say we can't incorporate him as some bad guy, but is to say we're not focussing on you displaying your god-powers and doing everything. When you fix everything with your magic in one sentence, that's the same as destroying a plot.
Two words: Team work.

*unmodness*

I hate being a mod.

*huggies to Tyf for saving the table*

JCF Éminence Grise

Mar 5, 2002, 02:58 PM
"Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, we love you!" chanted Rocky. Slayer buried further under the pile of packs, and Batty Buddy attempted to remain as his usual level of sanity while driving the obviously sanity depleting car. It was very hard.
"Slayer, could you please come over here and take over? I'm fighting a losing battle here."
Slayer whimpered, and continued his imitation of a mole.
"Bleh.. hey, maybe my Backpack can help.. Slayer, is my Backpack in there?"
Slayer rooted around a bit, and managed to locate it. Handing it to the driver, he hid back under the mound again.

"Hey," said Ducky, having partly recovered, "why do we need to Buy a new War Tavern, anyway? It's been wrecked before, and we've repaired it!"
"Like the time we got out of Gen's mind, and Slayer drew it with a magic pencil." said Fire Sword, thoughtfully.
"Or when a buncha people went off on a quest to find some stones!" said Beauman.
"We might not even have to do.. the door and roof and chandeleir and stuff are always repairing themselves without notice." mused stripe. This was the first time he had been around for ages, so they didn't know how he knew this, but he did all the same.
"But the Quest for the Stones took a while, and it didn't repair itself then. I say we go on another quest!" cried someone energetically.

Kovu, having reassembled his eViL wHaTeVeR from the time he had teamed up with Teh Evil Comb, looked in a viewing monitor with displeasure.
"Bleh.. if they reassemble the War Tavern, they will be strong of heart, and my attempt to take over The World! shall be null of void. I must hinder them with all my mighty might!"
One of the generals of his army(tm) looked up from the floor, where he had been genuflecting. "Do you want me to lead a squad to kill them all, your Kovuness?"
"No... not plot advancing enough. Instead, make their quest as difficult as possible. And make them draw "Go directly to Jail. Do not pass the required tools. Do not collect materials" as many times as possible."
"But won't they just triumph over those seemingly invincible odds, in the spirit of everyone on the side of Righteousness, and end up rebuilding the War Tavern and defeating us?"
"Eventually, maybe, but just killing them doesn't do much for the plot."

JCF Member

RockyR has disabled reputation

Mar 5, 2002, 04:29 PM
Substance use

Uh oh, do I have to write real plot now?
Well then I will I suppose.

---

-Well what are we supposed to get this time??- motioned f quist.
A question similar was in the minds of most of them, but not those in the car, who had their minds on things of much less importance.

-Maybe let's go to Home Depot. Lest we maybe could go to Home Depot?- shouted Bart. A simple idea from an interesting head. It sounded good and cost-effective. Possibly staff from Home Depot would even assemble the Tavern for them. Such a conventional solution so where was the difficulty?
Then it started to hit them.
-Dude, what's a home depot?- entered Dino. Evil Mike didn't know. -Wouldn't you buy a house there, or maybe it has trains.- he speculated. -If we lived there, would we be home when we got there, or what?- wondered Syntax. No one knew where it was either.

As Bart heard the cloud of mess and confusion he rolled down the opening to his mouth. -Oh it's um not on this circle guys. It's at the earth.- he informed. It was a good clean-cut silence. There's a problem, it was rather long distance travel to get to a home depot. But it didn't matter, without a war tavern all they could do is get a new one so they wouldn't have to.
-Wow, the intergalactic quest is healthy fun and good plot,- encouraged Derby. -So no matter if it would take some light years to get there and back.-
That was a long time but helpful plot nonetheless. This would take some careful planning if nothing else.

Of course Kovu's angry eyes hovered over them just the same. he knew what they were up to.
His grasp on the Evil Piketm grew stronger and sweatier as he prepared the plans for his army to make it a greasy, difficult trip for them.

(Rocky)
Stuff is good.

Last edited by RockyR; Mar 6, 2002 at 05:19 PM.

JCF Éminence Grise

Mar 5, 2002, 05:22 PM
Just one little word of caution, it does help to reaffirm where characters are (for example, Batty Buddy couldn't have really been talking to them, as he was driving the car on some other planet. And Fquist was still a hideous monster.). But if we pretend someone else said that stuff, like Derby, who seems to like the idea, everything is all hunky dory and stuff.

JCF Member

JJ BBoy KS is doing well so far

Mar 5, 2002, 05:23 PM
Unhappy

Man, I'm so un-caught-up on this story. Last I read was when they left the war tavern in a rocket and took off to that planet. I think that was like...page 14 or something. I don't remember.

JCF Member

Mar 6, 2002, 12:14 PM
No, Fquist is still in the War Tavern ship, and that thing has been repaired and is flying through space with me n' my kittens.

"STOP THIS CAR!" screamed Rocky. The vehicle stopped with a loud THUMP, who got paid a nickel for appearing. "What is it, Rocky?" questioned SlaYer, who was feeling a slight vertigo sickness. "Alright, I knew my eyes didn't decieve me!" Rocky said with joy. "What is it?" asked SlaYer and Batty at the same time. "I found a nickel," he said, holding it up with a grin on his face, "What are the odds of-" before he finished, Batty Buddy pulled a rope out of his bag and tied up Rocky, put a gag in his mouth, and tossed him into a nearby ditch. Then he got back in the car and drove off.

"I got an idea!" shouted Beauman. "I think I know how to get the tavern back!" Ducky questioned how he would do that. "I'll do something if you all give me 1000$." Reluctantly everybody did so, Beauman had a $.$ look on his face. "Okay, we gave you our money, now what?" asked FireSword. Beauman grinned and said, "I'm going to... run!" he took off with the money, the others chasing after him. Ducky threatened no more drinks ever if he didn't give the money back, but he just ran faster.

That's all for now, people.

JCF Member

Mar 6, 2002, 12:35 PM
Wow, you've got a long signiture. And this:

"I seem to be the very personafication of the rage to live- hit me, dunk me, insult me, I'll still hang in there.

-I wonder why."

-Howard the Duck

Was originally in Batty Buddy's signiture! You stole it you thief!!!

(j/k)

JCF Éminence Grise

Mar 6, 2002, 03:54 PM
"No, Fquist is still in the War Tavern ship, and that thing has been repaired and is flying through space with me n' my kittens."

is about as wrong as it comes. All of your events leading up to that (pitifully few) were out of continuity.

JCF Member

Mar 6, 2002, 05:27 PM
Continuity sewer

Uhoh, I missed where the car ended up being on another planet.
Last I remembered it was out on Carrotus. But I fixed the characters who were out of the area so you don't have to think about it.

I don't want to mess up with the continuity while writing real plot though.. where exactly is everyone now and what state are they in? Anyone could help with that by writing a new addition that made this clear. . .or just writing a list. All I got from the first summation was two characters being the fquist monster and the smurf character. Nuts to me.

(Rocky)
Stuff is good. .
Hareoic

JCF Member

Mar 6, 2002, 05:44 PM
*hands rocky some nuts*

JCF Éminence Grise

Mar 6, 2002, 08:12 PM
The Current Plot Situation Using Only Things That Fit In With The Continuity As Valid Plot Advancers (TCPSUOTTFIWTCAVPA):

Tyf, Speedy, the Rabbit with an Irish accent and some other rabbits are in Speedy Scrap Co., which is run by otters. They just watched the War Tavern get cremated, except for the Cherry Table, which is in their posession.

Batty Buddy is driving a car that has the unique effect of turning anyone who drives it steadily more insane during the period they are driving it. He's looking in his backpack for a way to help. Rocky already sucumbed to this, and is singing nursery rhymes or something in the passenger seat. And Slayer is in the back seat, hiding under a mountain of backpacks belonging to various War Taverners.

GenEX has forgotten everything that happened after he first appeared, and is flying around in space in search of adventures ELSEWHERE. Not on Carrotus.

Kovu has been turned Evil by the Evil Cats, who Admael later fixed so they were good, but neglected to also fix Kovu. He has control of some cool evil thing, and owns an evil armytm and an evil piketm, and is planning to make anything the 'Taverners do to get a new 'Tavern much harder then it would normally be.

In a castle on top of a hill near where the War Tavern was before it was demolished, FrankenQuist's monster (formerly Fquist, and posessing the brain of a Dutch Pastry Cook) and Vampyra Smurferama the Vampire Smurf are biding their time or something.

Beauman is being chased by Ducky, BBoy, DDay, Fire Sword, stripe, Admael, the Good Cats, Bart, Derby and everyone else who wasn't mentioned elsewhere, because he took their money for nothing. Most unlike him. And Derby is trying to encourage everyone to go on a quest to Earth, to buy materials for a new War Tavern.

JCF Member

Mar 7, 2002, 06:33 AM
"Yes! That's it!" I yelled, and gave Derby a kiss before rushing off.

...I know I left a shuttle around here somewhere.

I think we should go to earth ;|

JCF Member

Mar 7, 2002, 08:20 AM
Geez, have you already forgotten? We're in an entirely different dimension! The only way to get to the dimension where the planet we all wish to go to is if I decide to use my ridiculously powerful psychic powers, go on a magical quest to find some components for a transporter(I'd build it), or we can't go at all. Trust me on this one, I should know...

JCF Éminence Grise

Mar 7, 2002, 01:37 PM
Except you shouldn't, because you forgot everything that happened to you in the entire topic, and so wouldn't know it's in an alternate dimension or anything on that order.
And, if we can change planets by walking along on an outing, I'm sure we can change dimensions by flying around on a quest.

JCF Member

Mar 7, 2002, 03:38 PM
You may be here

I was under the impression Carrotus was in another galaxy, not a separate dimension...and whereever they are now would still be a separate galaxy.
They can fly there to the earth and junk, just it will take a rather... long time especially with kovu watching their moves.

(Rocky)
Rolls: Authorities suggest that you eat them.

JCF Member

Mar 7, 2002, 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Ducky

Oh gee, that lucky Derby!

JCF Member

Mar 7, 2002, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Unknown Rabbit
Beauman is being chased by Ducky, BBoy, DDay, Fire Sword, stripe, Admael, the Good Cats, Bart, Derby and everyone else who wasn't mentioned elsewhere, because he took their money for nothing.
Holy Swiss Cheese! Am I in this story still!? I should probably catch up on it! (That'd take forever though...hmmm...maybe I'll just read the past couple pages, and this one. Then I'll have an idea of what's going on.)

JCF Member

Mar 7, 2002, 04:05 PM
Suddenly Gen's ship crash-landed on the planet everybody was on. He couldn't repair it because he didn't want to anyway.

Is that better?

JCF Éminence Grise

Mar 7, 2002, 10:11 PM
BBoy, yes, you're still in the story. Lots of people appear after one post, then stick around forever. (E.G. we got lots and loads of plot material from just one post of Freelance's)

Gen, you were flying through space without a spaceship, in a direction quite the reverse of towards Carrotus..

JCF Member

Mar 8, 2002, 06:24 AM
I thought I rebuilt the tavern...
Weird.

JCF Member

Mar 8, 2002, 10:27 AM
Lol I hope that was sarcasm BBoy :)

So...have the wrinkles been worked out?

*is still confused* I thought Carrotus and Diamondus and the rest were all in another galaxy, too...and all you had to do was travel through space...

hm.

`Duckstar

JCF Member

Mar 8, 2002, 11:29 AM
Well, I guess not EXACTLY another dimension. Of course, we're still merely ink and paper creations. Otherwise, we're from a book, which seems most likely. Thus, the authors control our fates.

!

I guess if we want it could be possible...
*wonders if reality is really a cartoon*

JCF Member

Mar 8, 2002, 05:16 PM
Adjust your TV

No, we decided to brush that part out of the story so they'd have something to do, you might have noticed that the majority; all of them actually, the posts have been about rebuiling the War Tavern. Quick changes with magic and psychics are good when you want like a new couch in the Tavern but that was a little self-defeating when everyone wanted a new plot.

(Rocky)
Jobs will be lost due to this.

JCF Éminence Grise

Mar 8, 2002, 05:59 PM
Whatever. Work off of this now;

"Hey!" cried Batty Buddy, withdrawing something from his backpack, "A set of Limited Edition Second Helping Overly Copyrighted Patent Taken Trademarked Extensively Multi-National Corporation Supported World Famous Best Selling Hat Bands!" So saying, he plopped the box on top of his head, which promptly opened up, to reveal a bunch of minature musicians playing rock and roll.
"Mary had a little lamb, a lobster and some prunes, a slice of cake, a piece of pie, and then some macaroons! It made the busy waiters grin, to see her order so, and when they caried Mary out, her face was white as snow!" cried Rocky. He had stolen a miscellaneous pack off of the top of Slayer's mound, and had found a microphone and conductor's stick thingie in it, and was not believing he was in charge of a #1 smash hit music group.
"Batty, could you please land this thing sometime soon?!" moaned Slayer, tunneling deeper (if that was possible) into the impossibly deep pile. The conflicting musics of Rocky's Nursery Rhymes and BB's Hat Band were giving him a major headache. "I want to get out!"
After some consolation on Slayer's part, BB steered the car down to the ground, where it made a rough landing with all possible grace and whatnot. Slayer quickly erupted out the back door, trailing backpacks, and made for some place where there wasn't any music. "Ah, a tennis match!" he cried hopefully, upon seeing one. But it was breaktime, and the players were strumming on their rackets like guitars. Slayer ran on.

"What's up with him?" asked Batty Buddy, looking at the receding figure.
"Goggly google gogg gidjit googoo!" explained Rocky perkily.

Vampyra Smurferama recovered at last, and ventured nearer towards the Dutch Pastry Cook's prone body.
"Mr. Dutch Pastry Cook, are you ok?"
A voice from behind made the smurf spin around. It was his voice, but it was coming from the Frankenquist's Monster. "What have I told you about calling me Mr. Dutch Pastry Cook?"
"You told me 'That's Mr. Dutch Pastry Cook Sir! to you.'.... but you're in the body of the monster? What happened? Didn't the chemicals work?"
"They worked fine. But some fool transported in, stole the test subject, and transferred my mind to the mind of this monster. I really wonder why we didn't think of this in the first place.. I'm so powerful!"

Kovu, in his Evil Master Control Console, quickly pressed the "Playback" switch. He musingly watched the events of what had happened in the castle. Yes.. he recalled those two, wreaking havoc in the War Tavern. And now the larger one had a mind...
"General Genuflecter! Bring me my Private Line Phonechamacallit!"
"Sir! Yes sir!" saluted the Genuflecting General, and quickly returned with the Private Line Phonechamacallit. Cackling a bit, with interluding "Mwahaha!"s, Kovu dialed the number his multiversalphone book listed for the castle.

The phone rung. Vampyra Smurferama looked up from the scale, which the Dutch Pastry Cook In FrankenQuist's Monster Form (DPCIFQMF) had been bench pressing, and removed her Anti-Radioactivity goggles. Walking over to the wall, lab coat billowing moderately, the Smurf climbed onto a stepladder in order to reach the phone.
"Hello, dis is Vampyra Smurferama, evildoer extrordinvare, vho is this?"
"I'm Kovu, malicious mastermind, and posessor of an evil piketm. I have been studying your movements for the past few minutes, and have a proposition to make."
"Vun moment please."
Vampyra dismounted from the ladder, and walked back over to DPCIFQMF, who was ripping apart iron bars. "It's some evil mastermind. You're better at dealing with them."
Grunting, DPCIFQMF walked to the phone.
"Hello, this is I. I understand you have a proposition to make."
"Yes. I feel we both are on the same mission, to exterminate good in this world, and I offer you the chance to join me as I take it over. But first we must prevent the War Taverners from rebuilding their building."

A few minutes later, Kovu put the phone back down on the hook.
"It is done. The Vampire and the Monster have agreed to help the offense of generally everything."
The Official Evil Accountant For Kovu's Evil Armytm walked up to Kovu's side, adding 2 to the number he had on a sheet of paper.
"Your Kovuness, I regret to inform you that in order to complete conquestation, we still require one more on our side. Otherwise, their numbers are very slightly too great."
"Curses, Mwahahaha!" said Kovu. "Where ever are we going to get another canidate?"
The door burst open, and Slayer ran in. He had just escaped from Disneyland, which was precisely the place he Hadn't wanted to be in, and was still trying to get "It's a Small World" out of his ears by running insistantly.
"Ah, Slayer!" said Kovu, without missing a beat. "How would you like to get revenge on all the 'Taverners for never paying their bills..."

ANTE-TUBBES, grumbling, called it quits for that day. If only Ancoysnd hadn't taken that sack of grenades.. At least he hadn't gotten far before he realized the problem, so he couldn't have killed off Too many potential customers. And Happy Puppy Pickle Co. sales were moderately up again, so it must have just been a fluke in the normal advertising. Oh well.
Waving at the bellboy, who stood at the door welcoming employees every day, and wishing them farewell every night, ANTE-TUBBES walked out into the night, and to next door, a company he was also in charge of. Along with Opposition Publishing Co. Inc., he had a heavy workload.
"So, Billy Bob, what're the latest figures for Super Speedy Scrap Co.?"
"Well, we paid 3,000 Cr for the collected scrap of an entire building.. they threw some rabbits into the deal, too, so we paid a little extra."
"Fascinating.. where are these rabbits?"
"Well, the sorting machine somehow didn't pick them up, so they were headed for the Cremater until they got out. Now they're wandering all over the factory, getting lost, talking to employees when they're trying to work, and humming annoying songs."

"Ducky, wait! Where are you going?" cried BBoy, who was staring at Derby with an expression of what might have been jealousy.
"I'm sure I left a starcruiser laying around her somewhere!" she cried back, and bounced away. BBoy didn't really have a chance to respond, because at that point he was caught up by the main party chasing Beauman, and had little choice but to keep running, unless he wanted to be trampled.

Ducky continued frolicking around, looking for just about anything that flew. So far she had found a mockingbird, but when she asked if it could fly a bunch of rabbits into another galaxy, it just laughed in her face. "Twas Brillig, and the Slithy Toves-" she was beginning, when a big red car screeched to a halt in front of her. Two creatures got out. One was dancing like a maniac, and singing "The Complete Mother Goose" backwards in Dutch.
"ROCKYYYYYYY!" cried Ducky, squeezing the breath out of him.

Last edited by Violet CLM; Mar 10, 2002 at 12:38 PM.

JCF Member

Mar 12, 2002, 02:33 PM
Well, I've read a bit, and I hopefully know what's going on.........sort of.

The door burst open. Kovu turned and saw Beauman run into the room with wads of money in his hands. "Here!" Beauman said, and outstretched his arm. "I'll give you all this money if you stop trying to prevent us from building the War Tavern, and help us build it instead." Kovu looked at the money and thought a moment, then he said, "Hmmm....Great!" And he snatched the money. Then he handed it back to Beauman and said, "I'll give you all this money to join me in stopping the taverners from building the tavern." Beauman looked at all the money. It was a lot, but he couldn't turn traiter to his friends. "No." He replied. "Well, then I don't want your stupid money, and I'm going to continue to try and prevent you from building. Hmwahahaha!" Kovu threw the money back at Beauman. "Then give some to me! Part of that is MY money!" Slayer yelled as he grabbed up $1,000.00. "Slayer???" Beauman looked at him, "What are you doing here?" "Uhh...." Slayer stammered, "I-I..." "He's on my side now!" Kovu interrupted with an evil glare on his face. "WHAT!?" Beauman exclaimed, "What's this all about, Slayer!?" But before Slayer could answer, Kovu pushed Beauman out the door. "Get out! This is none of your buisness!" And he slammed the door and locked it. "Wait!" Slayer said, "I-I'm kinda getting some second thoughts about this whole thing..." "Too late!" Kovu said. "Come on!" Slayer followed Kovu down a hall.

"Where could he've gone?" DDay said. "No clue. It's as if he just dissappeared." said Fire Sword. "There he is!" Derby pointed. The group looked and saw Beauman walking towards them. "GET HIM!" BBoy yelled, and the group charged. "Wait, guys!" Beauman said just before he was tackled by the entire group. They were covered in a cloud of dust, trying to get at their money. Finally Beauman managed to get out of the wrestling pile and he said, "Guys! You can have your money! My idea didn't work...but that's not important! Slayer has joined with Kovu!" The group stopped and looked up at Beauman. "What'd you say?" Admael said. "I said, 'Slayer has joined with Kovu!'" "Why would he do that?" BBoy asked. "I don't know." The group got up and counted their money while confused about Slayer.

JCF Member

Mar 12, 2002, 11:00 PM
Quote:
Lol I hope that was sarcasm BBoy

`Duckstar
What? This???

Quote:
Originally posted by JJ BBoy KS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh gee, that lucky Derby!

Yep it was.

JCF Éminence Grise

Mar 13, 2002, 08:26 PM
"...I'm lost." said Speedy. He had been leading the others through the factory for quite some time now, having found a jet powered cart to afix the Cherry Table to.
"What? You said you knew this place like the back of your hand!" said one of rabbits within earshot.
"That would be because I have paws." muttered Speedy, looking for a map.
"Hey," said Tyf suddenly, "are you muttering, looking for a map?"
"Why, yes!" said Speedy, turning around. "Did you find one?"
"Yesh." said Tyf, pointing to a large map attached to the wall. It had a little "You are Here" text in one spot, which one of the rabbits noticed.
"We're there? I think we're here, really."
Speedy, curiously, leaned closer to the map, trying to see if they were indeed there.

Rocky choked for air. Had his last hour come, at the hands of this.. friend?
"Ducky?" he rasped, trying to gasp instead.
"Rocky!" she cried again, letting him go. "Where have you Been? I was so worried.. me leaving you alone in the car like that, Anything could have happened!" Bouncing happily, Ducky focused her attention on Batty. "Where's Slay?"
"He left a while back." said Batty Buddy, trying to fit his Hat Band back in the package where it belonged. "Rock thinks he was attacked psychically by a mad baby."
Rocky nodded wisely, still breathing in large quanities of air. Apparently, being almost choked had restored his sanity, so he could hold a normal conversaton at the best of times.
Ducky, not noticing, frolicked about. "He'll turn up! Come on, let's get home.. wait, it was destroyed! Do either of you have cab fare?"
Batty Buddy looked inquiringly at Rocky, who emptied his pockets. After concluding that a rolled up paper airplane and a "Plausibly Accurate Identification of Heavily Standard Vegetation and other Foligage (Taking into Account the Vast Quanities of Miniscule Varieties of Greengrowth) in the Scientifically Correct Southren Hemisphere of Carrotus Proper Prepared for the Overall Enjoyment and Utilization of Average Requirers of such Knowledge" book couldn't get them a cab ride, he turned to his backpack once more.

"One, two, three, sing!" cried Speedy.
"99 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL, 99 BOTTLES OF BEER! TAKE ONE DOWN, PASS IT AROUND, 98 BOTTLES OF BEER!" they sang out. After determinging that the map had said they were there in a vastly figurative sense, they had been able to figure out that the nearest exit lead Due North, then Left. But they didn't quite know what direction was North, as none were eqipped with a compass, so they continued to walk around randomly.
"98 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL, 98 BOTTLES OF BEER! TAKE ONE DOWN, PASS IT AROOUND, 97 BOTTLES OF BEER!"
"Hey, what's that?" asked Tyf, pointing towards a large Plasma Oriented Superstring Theory Normalizing Ordinarily Baffling Invariably Longitude/Lattitude Screen (Or P.O.S.T.N.O.B.I.L.L.S. for short) sitting in the corner.
"Don't touch ANYTHING," warned Speedy, withdrawing her eager paw. "just sing. 95 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL-"
"It looks like a Plasma Oriented Superstring Theory Normalizing Ordinarily Baffling Invariably Longitude/Lattitude Screen!" said the rabbit with no nose, who knew about such things. "They tell you your exact location, along with how to get out of it!"
"Whoopie." said the irish rabbit.
Speedy quickly ran over to it, and pressed the button, still singing "93 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL, 93 BOTTLES OF BEER, TAKE ONE DOWN, PASS IT AROUND, 92 BOTTLES OF BEER!" loudly.
You are in Sector 4 of Squadrant 6 of the Alpha Quarter in Universe 3.2. To get out of your current location, take a few steps to the left. read the screen.
"Oh, Ha Ha. Very funny." said Speedy.
"Let's try it!" said the noseless one, so they all took a few steps to the left.
Then they were falling.

"Any further progress report on those rabbits?" asked ANTE-TUBBES.
"Yes, sir. They came across the P.O.S.T.N.O.B.I.L.L.S., and activated it. It told them to take a few steps to the left, so they did. They are currently on Earth, having fallen a considerable distance."
"Well, at least they won't trouble us further.." grumbled ANTE-TUBBES, shifting through a stack of papers. "Where's the sales chart?"

"Would you be willing to take us to wherever on this world our friends are for a brick with gold paint on it?" asked Ducky of the cab driver.
"Ducky!" cried Batty Buddy, angry, "I told you to tell him it was a Gold Brick!"
"But it's not!" she shot back. But the cab had driven away, the driver disgusted.
"Well, great, now how are we going to join them? asked Rocky, looking around for a means of transportation.
"If you sit on a weed long enough, would it grow over there, do you think?" asked BB perplexidely, examining one.
"Not unless it's a beanstalk." sighed Ducky.
"Hey, there! Want a lift?" cried a voice. The three of them looked up into the friendly face of..

"Can't we stop and take a break yet?" complained Slayer. They had been walking for this hall for hours, and still hadn't reached any destination. Worse yet, he kept seeing the same things on the walls over and over, in the same order.
"No need, we're (Mwahahaha) almost there!" cried Kovu.
"You said that an hour ago."
"Did, Mwahahaha, I?"
"Yes, you did."
"Oh."
They continued walking along the hallway, the same bizarre wall motifs greeting them in the same order several times.
"Where are we going, anyway?"
"To, Mwahaha, review the Army!"
"And you're sure this is the right way?"
"Mwahaha.. no."
"Oh."
They walked on some more. There wasn't any new decor.
"Kovu?"
"Yes?"
"I think we're going in a circle."
"What? But that can't, Mwahaha, be right!"
"But it is."
"You think so?"
"Yes."
"Oh."
They kept walking.
"Can we take a rest yet?"
"We're almost there!"
"You said that an hour ago."
"Oh."
"And the hour before."
They walked more.
"Do you know where we are?"
"I've got a map of this hallway.."
"Where?"
"Here." said Kovu, handing Slayer the map. It was a white paper with a badly drawn black circle on it.
"Kovu?"
"Yes?"
"Where did we come in?"
"I'm not sure.."
"Oh."
"Yeah."

"Clockwork!" cried Ducky happily.
"Who?" asked Rocky, who hadn't met the fox before.
"He was one of four gun toting foxes who shot the place up then went off on a quest! Except he was nice, and made pleasant conversation, and wasn't a health hazard." said Ducky, with hand motions to illustrate her words.
"Yes.. I'm sorry about the actions of my friends." said Clockwork, getting out of the Limo he had driven up in.
"What are you doing here?" said Batty, cautiously.
"Well, you see, after we went on that quest, I got kind of lost. After a while, I found myself in a town, where I got a job as an Accountant."
Rocky looked at the fox with an interested air, trying to picture him as an accountant.
"For quite a while, it was a fine job, but then the company was closed down. So I drifted around a bit, until I saw a picture in the paper of a fox who looked just like me, and was a millionare. After some odd stuff I won't mention for no reason, the real millionare decided to stay at home, and I would masquerade as him. But then he got sick and died. So I took the money that was now mine, and decided to have a life of helping others with it. And then I heard you needed to get somewhere."

"But if there's nothing but this big circle, how do you expect to get to the army?" asked Slayer, looking carefully on the map for any trace of a door or something.
"Well, there's a secret door somewhere on the righthand wall."
"Well, we've passed it countless times, why didn't you open it?"
"I forgot where it was."
"Oh."
They walked along the hallway for some more time, Slayer looking for what might be a doorknob, and Kovu acting really placid.
"So is it possible to find it again?"
"Yes. For just such occasions, I drew an outline around it."
"Doesn't that defeat the purpose?"
"I drew it in invisible ink."
"Do you have any matches with you?"
"Yes, for just this problem."
"Well, why don't you use them to locate the outline?"
"There's only one left, so I only want to use it at the right spot, to prevent mistakes."
"And you only know if you're at the right spot by seeing the outline, which requires a match."
"Yep."
"Oh."
They walked on.

JCF Member

Mar 14, 2002, 10:40 AM
Sounds like they'll be in that circle a while.

JCF Éminence Grise

Mar 18, 2002, 05:37 PM
Continuation.. someone.... anyone?

"Yes, we DiD!" said Ducky, happily, before the rest could speak. Of course, when they did, it was to agree, so it didn't really matter.
And so they all drove off in the flashy Limo, leaving the cool red car with the sanity depriving steering wheel to sit alone in the forest, in hopes it might one day turn wild and save a couple of wizard students from some gigantic spiders. One never knew.

"So, where did you say you were going?" asked Clockwork, rounding a 180 degree turn.
"Well, we're not totally sure where they are, but we're looking for the main party of Taverners." said Ducky, looking out the windows for any sign of them.
"As opposed to the not so main party?"
"Oh, yes. Sub plots, you know." said Rocky wisely:

Speedy, getting to be the first word of the pharagraph because he's the group leader, looked around. They didn't seem to be on Carrotus anymore. They were in a big ol' busy city, with big cars driving about, some of them stationary and yelling at eachother. A roustabout was thrown out of a nearby window onto the street, and only barely got off the road in time.
"Nice place." said the noseless rabbit.
"What do you mean, Nice place? It's a human hive of scum and villainy!" cried a street preacher, running up. "The prediction of Ragnorak, come to pass! Yay, all shall die, and the survivors shall get belly aches! Fire and Rocks will sweep the sky, and floods shall carry away whatever is not destroyed by Godzilla! Fear, all ye unknowing fools, for the end has come upon you!"
"Get away from me." said Speedy nervously, pushing the preacher a little. The man lost his balance, and fell into the gutter, still screaming about devils and rattlesnakes eating the children. A car drove by, and splashed the group with muddy water as it rounded a turn.
"I've seen nicer." said the Irish rabbit to the one with no nose, huddling up to whoever would allow him to huddle up to them.
"Let's go in there." suggested Tyf, viewing a billboard with great distaste. So they walked up to the door, and pushed at it, not bothering to read the sign above the door:
"Pull".

"Well, there they are!" said Clockwork. Batty excitedly rolled down his window and looked out, and sure enough, there was a mass of rabbit bodies counting money dead ahead.
"Ahhh!! TURN LEFT!" cried Ducky.
Fortunately, her warning was unnecessary, as Clockwork yanked the steering wheel, and the car made a stunning 90 degree right angle turn.
"One thing I've always wondered," said Rocky, as the car stopped, "what's a left angle?"
"A dead end." said Batty Buddy, after checking a dictionary he had written himself.
"All out!" cried their driver, so they exited the car, Ducky enthusiastically shaking Clockwork's paw.
"Oh, er, any time." he managed, then drove off, with a smoke screen marking the spot where he had started.
"And this is your idea of a starcruiser?" asked BBoy, driely.

And Kovu and Slayer continued walking around in a circle, sometimes taking turns carrying eachother, sometimes both carrying the other one at the same time. And they still didn't find anything that suggested the whereabouts of the secret door.

Now POST.

JCF Member

Mar 19, 2002, 09:16 AM

JCF Member

Mar 21, 2002, 03:50 PM
"Kovu, WHY are we doing this?" questioned SlaYer. "Not Kovu!I told you to call me Ryu! Because they give hope to the universe! And GenEX, oooohh how I have longed for my revenge on him! He defeated me even when he was a mere infant!" Kovu/Ryu yelled. "Your lacking loyalty gives me no choice but to give you the Mark of Obediance!" suddenly Ryu glared at SlaYer. SlaYer screamed in agony before a swordshape was burned into his forhead. "Yes, lord Ryu. I await your next order."
"Perfect..."

JCF Éminence Grise

Mar 21, 2002, 04:58 PM
Nonono, we decided that the CATS had made Kovu evil, because in the speed of growing up at the light speed, they decided they needed to be neutered. So they posessed Kovu, but then Admael fixed them, and they were good cats. But she didn't fix Kovu, so he's still in charge of an army big enough (according to his accountant) to take over the world, as long as the 'Taverners are out of the way.

JCF Member

Mar 23, 2002, 07:40 AM
*snort*

*cough*

JCF Member

Mar 31, 2002, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Unknown Rabbit
Nonono, we decided that the CATS had made Kovu evil, because in the speed of growing up at the light speed, they decided they needed to be neutered. So they posessed Kovu, but then Admael fixed them, and they were good cats. But she didn't fix Kovu, so he's still in charge of an army big enough (according to his accountant) to take over the world, as long as the 'Taverners are out of the way.
No, not my kitties! They are not evil!
Maybe Ryu possed one of them and its evil influence spread to the other ones. Neato dorito!