Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Archived forums (closed for posting) » War Tavern

In the dreamtime- while Carrotus sleeps: A different type of war story....

Batty Buddy

JCF Member

Batty Buddy is doing well so far

Jun 13, 2001, 07:35 AM
Que Passa!!!!

This war story is inspired by a funny running gag I came up with once with a fox who, as it turns out, has such a highly powerfull imagination, that his dreams can actually suck up the superego of everyone sleeping within 1 mile, and they find themselves in his dream, unable to control what happens to them, because THEY are not in control- HE is.

Anyway, this is a regular war story, so feel free to add a dream sequance to it as you wish.

Nighttime on Carrotus...

As the world sleeps, one small furry fellow is waiting in front of the mailbox.

"Come on... come on- the box said allow four to six minutes wait. Night isn't going to last forever you know." Suddenly, a large mail truck drives by, leaving a large package.

"AT LAST! IT'S ALL MINE!!!" screamed Batty Buddy, as he ripped open the large package. Inside was what seemed to be a large remote-controlled helmet labled 'Acme Dreamsurfer 2001'.

"I'm telling you- this isn't a good idea..." a little angel that looked slightly like the bat in question appeared on his left shoulder. "A lot of people DON'T talk about their dreams for a REASON, you know."

A tiny devil, also bearing a remarkable resemblace to Batty apeared on his right shoulder. "Come on, pal... Don't listen to that namby-pamby wimp! Try it on, just for a second..." Batty wasn't sure what to do- He had spent $19.95 on this, and he considered this just to be a hobby to take advantage of the fact that most people were asleep whenever he was traditionally awake...

Putting the helmet on, he read the instructions for entering a persons dream... Now all he needed was a victum... um... TEST subject.

(Anyone willing to continue?)

"I must be the personification of the rage to live,
hit me, dunk me, insult me, I'll still hang in there...

...I wonder why..."
-Howard the Duck
Proud to be the 100th, 600th, 666th, and 1000th poster in the "Slime the Poster above you" thread...
Even though I had to cheat... Thank you, The Cheat.
(RIP William Hanna)
"I claim Page 4 in the name of my sexy female self."
-Radium.

JCF Éminence Grise

Violet CLM has disabled reputation

Jun 13, 2001, 02:22 PM
A purple rabbit walked up to Batty Buddy. "Enough with the yelling, man. You woke me from a great dream." He went back to sleep, with the mail box as a pillow. "Hmmm," thought BB. "I just can't resist..." The little angel that hardly anyone listens to got out a small telephone and dialed 911, unnoticed by BB. The devil was gleefully flying around, screeching some sort of song. Batty pressed the "on" button, and suddenly found himself in a game show. The purple rabbit was the host.

"And now folks, our first contestant! A cartoon bat from the outer world!" "Wait a minute," thought BB, fiddling with the helmet. "I thought this thing let me WATCH, not be part of it?" Whichever it was supposed to do, it was doing the latter.

The

first

question

was

directed

to

him

by

|

|

|

|