View Single Post
*Chicagal*

JCF Member

*Chicagal* is doing well so far

Jun 6, 2008, 01:24 PM
Smile

Hola! I am Esmeralda Heather Duffus Zeegers. I was known as Köln AS when I started in this community. I am currently 29 and not to happy about it.

I was born in La Mirada, CA, but lived the first 11 years of my life in Whittier, CA. I then was forced to move to McKinney, TX and was living there till Feb. 2007 when I got married to Jelle (JelZe GoldRabbit). I have been in the Netherlands since.

I am Mexican/American by my parents locations of birth, but Í am a mutt with roots all over Europe, and the middle east. I am spiritual and take ideas and rituals from the different faiths in my family. I do believe in La Virgen de Guadalupe, or The Virgin of Guadalupe. I have friends of all faiths and from all over the world.

I love to draw. I have a sizable collection of art work, but I don't have much of it with me at the moment. I love to do Henna tattoos. Singing is a passion of mine, and I have written some songs when I was in University. I also knit and crochet. Lately it has been baby blankets, but I do normal sized blankets, winter wear, and ponchos. I have recently found an interest in writing. I love learning about languages, cultures, and history. I try to travel whenever I have a chance.

I am a High School Grad. I have taken classes at a Community College, and at 2 Universities. I settled on getting certified as a manicurist. So I can do a professional style manicure and pedicure.

Favorite Movies: Interview With the Vampire, Office Space, La Presidenta Municipal, Monsoon Wedding, Fools Rush In, The Wedding Singer, Bollywood Hollywood, The Naked Gun, and Born in East L.A.

Favorite Musical Artists: Duran Duran, Maná, Enrique Iglesias, David Bowie, Nine Inch Nails, Blondie, INXS, Elvis Crespo, Tarkan, Nek, Shakira, Rage Against the Machine, Los Enanitos Verdes, Los Fabulosos Cadillacs, Cake... just to name a few.

I love my car. A 1997 Black Ford Mustang that I got as a HS graduation present. It has been my faithful friend, and I have been its sole owner, but now I share it with Jelle.

As of now, I think that is all I can report.

Never leaves home without her stuffed Jelle Bunny. =^-^=

BTW....this is Köln

Together six years and counting, married one year and counting!
Love you Jelle

Last edited by *Chicagal*; Jun 7, 2008 at 12:13 AM.