View Single Post

JCF Member

PT32 is an asset to this forum

Jan 14, 2009, 07:22 PM
Well, it's my turn....

MY DESCRIPTION

My name is Caleb, and I live in Minnesota [not telling where, or else you'll show up and kidnap me =(]. My age? Old enough.
I'm a serious Christian, though be careful, because I'm not a RELIGIOUS Christian [who is about buying his way to God], but I AM a Relational Christian [who lets God do the buying to Heaven and simply trusts that He will get him there], of the Evangelical denomination.
I'm not old enough to have a job. Though I am looking. I have never dated. I am also homeschooled, since 1st grade. Wow, really that long!
I'd seen J2O about a year before I joined it, and have enjoyed it immensly since then. Am currently working on a number of projects, most notably my World of Jazz singleplayer campaign.
I co-lead the Old School Jazz level group, and started it with OLOELO. Check out our site!
http://osj-clan.webs.com/
Oh yeah, and I AM a guy too...
Though not old enough to vote, I have always been inclined to support [with my opinions and words] the Republican Party. I do not feel Obama suitable to preside over America, but what God wills is what God will see done, and nothing I do will change that.
I am an ARDENT Green Bay Packers fan, and enjoy playing basketball.
I love to snowmobile, play computer games [JJ1 AND 2, Starcraft, Red Alert 2,], and am mostly an RTS kind of player. Was registred at Starcraft.org, before it became temporarily defunct, and somewhat well known for my "War Heroes" story [am writing a sequel, which will appear there once they fix SC.org. Love Lasagna, Sour Skittles, Combos, Dr. Pepper, and writing music [am working on my 15th song...and I've only been writing for about 1-1/2 months].
I actually have [and still use] a SuperNES [the....second oldest form of Nintendo console--with great games like the Donkey Kong Country games] and a PS2.
That's about all I can think of off the top of my head.

IN DEVELOPMENT:
Renascence: The Last Jackrabbit

Last edited by PT32; Jan 14, 2009 at 07:30 PM. Reason: no particular reason...