View Single Post

JCF Member

Kylo is doing well so far

May 6, 2009, 05:31 PM
Talking

Yo! Name's Kylontario, but most people call me Kylo for short.

Let's see. I've been into JJ since I was a kid, and he was the inspiration for my current character Midi the Squirrel. Yeah, actual game character, or at least he will be once the game's done. I've only just finished the new physics engine and still need to put the actual game together (ugh, I hate level building).

So about me, I'm a game programmer, artist, and writer. Other projects I'm working on include a webcomic, Bomb.NET (an online Bomberman game) and a currently unnamed SSB clone that I refer to as Ultimate Warriors until I can come up with something better.

I tend to have a bit of a spastic nature. I like pretty much anything that explodes, except gooey exploding organic stuff, and I love waffles, cookies, and other pastries. Oh, and mozzerella sticks! YUMMY!

Pets, I have two. A rabbit named Shadow, a cat named Daredevil (cuz he's blind) and a chinchilla named Cinnamon. There's more that live at my house, but I only consider those three to be mine.

Erm, not sure what else to say. I think I've said enough, and I don't wanna stretch the page out too much. But I will say one more thing: my SSB clone's gonna have Jazz in it! YAY!