Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » JCS & Scripting

[VOTE][SS3]

Ktos.

JCF Member

Ktos. is doing well so far

Feb 21, 2012, 12:49 PM
I just want to be sure that its really Riccardo, and I dont really think so. http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/member.php?u=5481 this and that "Ricky's" account is the first thing. Just take a look at the date when Ricky joined and when Ric was active last time. Why would someone make another account if he was still using the old one?

Why he haven't even logged in after voting? That's even more strange, I can understand that he doesn't have to but who isn't interested in results after voting(Last Activity: February 16th, 2012 02:05 PM)? That doesn't seem right to me.

I want to make sure that it's not a fake account created for occasions like this one.

JCF Member

plunK is an asset to this forum

Feb 23, 2012, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ktos. View Post
I just want to be sure that its really Riccardo, and I dont really think so. http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/member.php?u=5481 this and that "Ricky's" account is the first thing. Just take a look at the date when Ricky joined and when Ric was active last time. Why would someone make another account if he was still using the old one?

Why he haven't even logged in after voting? That's even more strange, I can understand that he doesn't have to but who isn't interested in results after voting(Last Activity: February 16th, 2012 02:05 PM)? That doesn't seem right to me.

I want to make sure that it's not a fake account created for occasions like this one.
There is some evidence both for and against this being Riccardo, but really it doesn't matter in the scheme of the competition.

When I did my score calculations I ran several scenarios through my formulas. Removing his votes was one and it did't affect the outcome of the competition. Ther score spread if I change that data is:

1st! Dungeon Paradise by Toni_ 234.0
2nd! Flood Control by Ragnarok! 226.25
3rd! Idiotically Designed City by Ktos. 223.25
Gravity is Overrated by cooba 178.25
Rotate 180 Degrees by Obi1mcd 111.25
Heat Shrine by Ron97 098.625
AnemoiA & Anemoi B by Rabid Rabb 069.625
Stone Age by Toni_ 055.25
The Collaboration by Sean 019.25
Slippery Grass by Toni_ 019.25

It is a closer finish but the ordering is the same. If any of my scenarios had resulted in a change in any of the top 4 places then I would have brought up a bigger investigation, but because the results don't change It isnt a big concern to me.
Old Feb 24, 2012, 05:39 AM
cooba
This message has been deleted by cooba. Reason: welp
Toni_

JCF Member

Toni_ is doing well so far

Feb 24, 2012, 07:57 AM
Well, his contest, his wishes. I think that Toni wins because he got more first nominated places.
Ricky

JCF Member

Ricky is doing well so far

Feb 24, 2012, 08:20 AM
Cooba, I'm Riccardo and this is my account at the moment. I had another one but I changed email so I couldn't retrieve password...that's it.

Btw, it would be nice if someone would change the email of the account "Ric" to my actual one in order to avoid other misunderstandings. (riccardotjw@gmail.com)
Ric

JCF Member

Ric is doing well so far

Feb 24, 2012, 08:28 AM
Never mind, I found the password.

JCF Member

Ragnarok! is a forum legendRagnarok! is a forum legend

Feb 25, 2012, 07:23 AM
This really turned out to be a contest of who had more friends on JJ2.

How many of you voters actually played my level? Ric, Afii, Anubis, did you even know my level was a race? No. But whatever. I'm not bitter, I only wanted to compete. Next time I'll pull some bullshit where I get my friends to vote for me and only me too.

No offense Toni but you didn't deserve to win. Negrep me, I dare you.

Last edited by Ragnarok!; Feb 25, 2012 at 07:51 AM.

JCF Member

Lithium is an asset to this forum

Feb 25, 2012, 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post

How many of you voters actually played my level? Ric, Afii, did you even know my level was a race? No. But whatever. I'm not bitter, I only wanted to compete. Next time I'll pull some bullshit where I get my friends to vote for me and only me too.

I did, and I voted for you. Sadly I didn't ask my friends or clan members to vote for me.

JCF Member

Vegito is an asset to this forum

Feb 25, 2012, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post

How many of you voters actually played my level? Ric, Afii, Anubis, did you even know my level was a race? No. But whatever. I'm not bitter, I only wanted to compete. Next time I'll pull some bullshit where I get my friends to vote for me and only me too.

Have you checked your own votes or your clanmates votes? Weird votes are easy to see. Afii was even more lol voting for his own nation only.
No offense either, but what you said happened to others happened to you as well.

IMO it is the number #3 and #4 votes which were usually the votes meant for the best levels. The number #1 and #2 votes were friendship votes in most cases. I think only a few (maybe 3) players really voted neutrally looking at the votes. That is quite sad imo.

JCF Member

Ktos. is doing well so far

Feb 25, 2012, 11:24 AM
At the next contest I want to see a rule that says: "Describe in 300 words why do you vote for those levels and compare it to the others". Just to make sure everyone played all of them.

Edit:
Quote:
Have you checked your own votes or your clanmates votes? Weird votes are easy to see. Afii was even more lol voting for his own nation only.
No offense either, but what you said happened to others happened to you as well.
Lol, didn't he say that he just wanted to compete? That probably means he also doesn't appreciate what they have done with that voting too, IF their votes weren't really based mostly because it was Rag. Because to be honest, I also don't think that Toni deserves to win. Thats funny how noone has even noticed that his level contains a serious eyecandy tilebug(lava waterfalls for layer 5 were on layer3, can't prove it now because j2o doesn't work for me and I'm not sure how the level is called).

Why won't we just create a competition for no real prize and convince everyone to vote for us? We will see who wins every competition then if there will be another soon. The only person I asked to vote was Galana, and she said that she would vote for me anyway, probably voting for myself was just too egoistic, but whatever, it doesn't matter if one of the competitors asks everyone to vote for him. Still im surprised I wasn't negrepped that much.
Edit:

Last edited by Ktos.; Feb 26, 2012 at 02:04 AM.
Vegito

JCF Member

Vegito is an asset to this forum

Feb 26, 2012, 10:55 AM
It's not like I disagree on what you say.. I just figured I'd show both sides of the story. Anyway, a "fair" voting will only be done if you get let's say 100 players voting. Friendship-votes won't count as much anymore and you'll get more neutral votes then

JCF Member

Ric is doing well so far

Feb 26, 2012, 11:48 AM
Rag I actually voted for CTF levels, I don't like race or domination levels that much.