Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » General Jazz Jackrabbit Talk

Read this

Closed Thread

JCF Member

MoonBlazE is an asset to this forum

Jan 6, 2003, 11:48 PM
We should be gracefull for people like EvilMike, Trafton, Bobby aka Dizzy, FQuist is here, even wants to be here, sending their time and money at us.
Nobody ever asked them to do it, and you DDL people "rebel" against them, against a community of a game.
You acouse them for brainwash us, how, how can they brainwash us? It's only text. Common, that's the most lame thing I ever heard.

If DDL is the savers, how to come they cheat in servers? They chrash servers? They spam attack the communitys forums?
I belive on DDL is right in their concept as much as I belive on Santa.
Now, please, gvie up your silly concept and let us alone, if they brainwash us, then let them do it. We can't do for you got banned, because it's your own fault you got banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disguise View Post
*sings*
YOU AND ME BABY ARE NOTHING BUT MAMMALS LA LA LALAL LA LA ON THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL!!!

JCF Member

Michael is doing well so far

Jan 7, 2003, 02:53 AM
And what is DDL?

JCF Éminence Grise

Radium is an asset to this forum

Jan 7, 2003, 04:42 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Nitro
And what is DDL?
I'm beginning to think it's a trick by educators to get kids to write more.

<i>"This picture shows me that the gray bird man is just a bully and picks on smaller birds. Just because he has no friends and takes it out on others smaller than him to look good. I can see in the parrats eyes that it does however have a understanding of the gray bird man and is upset about getting cut."</i> - Speeza on cartoon birds.
Aiko

JCF Member

Aiko is doing well so far

Jan 7, 2003, 04:54 AM
Radium: ROFL!! & High Five.
Chiyu

JCF member

Chiyu has disabled reputation

Jan 7, 2003, 05:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Moonblaze
We should be gracefull for people like EvilMike, Trafton, Bobby aka Dizzy, FQuist is here, even wants to be here, sending their time and money at us.
Nobody ever asked them to do it, and you DDL people "rebel" against them, against a community of a game.
You acouse them for brainwash us, how, how can they brainwash us? It's only text. Common, that's the most lame thing I ever heard.

If DDL is the savers, how to come they cheat in servers? They chrash servers? They spam attack the communitys forums?
I belive on DDL is right in their concept as much as I belive on Santa.
Now, please, gvie up your silly concept and let us alone, if they brainwash us, then let them do it. We can't do for you got banned, because it's your own fault you got banned.
This isn't the community of a game (anymore). Maybe for a small part it still is.

DDL means Digital Destroyers League...

I talked to Piccolo about this he says he doesn't know who Truthteller is.

JCF Member

Tik is doing well so far

Jan 7, 2003, 06:27 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by CraccoBoyCC
You probably thought you were talking to Piccolo, but in reality you were talking to Piccolo. Or perhaps even Piccolo.
&lt;table width=&quot;100%&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td valign=&quot;top&quot;&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.jj2.info&quot; title=&quot;waaaait&quot; style=&quot;font-size: 14pt;font-family: Verdana;text-decoration: none;&quot;&gt;penny on the train track&lt;/a&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;/junk/tick/tickbot.html&quot;&gt;readme&lt;/a&gt; - &lt;a href=&quot;/junk/tick/quote.html&quot;&gt;quotes&lt;/a&gt; - &lt;a href=&quot;/junk/tick/rsg.html&quot;&gt;formats&lt;/a&gt; - are you brained? *\o/*&lt;/td&gt;&lt;td width=&quot;1%&quot; align=&quot;right&quot;&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;
VelKa

JCF Member

VelKa is doing well so far

Jan 7, 2003, 07:27 AM
I'm telling you. It's Mr. Crow's fault. Mr. Crow is behind this HILARIOUS MESS. ;-P

----

Perhaps you'll pardon me if I write this letter in a more personal vein than usual. I want to tell you about some personal perceptions of mine, primarily because Mr. Crow is possessed by the devil. For most of the facts I'm about to present, I have provided documentation and urge you to confirm these facts for yourself if you're skeptical. I am being completely serious when I say that his zingers cannot stand on their own merit. That's why they're dependent on elaborate artifices and explanatory stories to convince us that antidisestablishmentarianism is a viable and vital objective for our nation's educational institutions.

I use such language purposefully -- and somewhat sardonically -- to illustrate how he does not tolerate any view that differs from his own. Rather, Mr. Crow discredits and discards those people who contradict him along with the ideas that they represent. The essential point, however, is the following: All the deals he makes are strictly one-way. Mr. Crow gets all the rights, and the other party gets all the obligations. We all need to be aware of each other's existence as intelligent, feeling, human beings, even if some of us are surly saboteurs. He can't possibly believe that he is a paragon of morality and wisdom. He's stupid, but he's not that stupid.

Even when the facts don't fit, Mr. Crow sometimes tries to use them anyway. He still maintains, for instance, that those who disagree with him should be cast into the outer darkness, should be shunned, should starve. Again, his attempts to open the gates of hell are much worse than mere exhibitionism. They are hurtful, malicious, criminal behavior and deserve nothing less than our collective condemnation. But I digress. I must ask that Mr. Crow's janissaries anneal discourse with honesty, clear thinking, and a sense of moral good. I know they'll never do that, so here's an alternate proposal: They should, at the very least, back off and quit trying to force us to tailor our actions just to suit his neo-duplicitous whims.

Maybe it's just me, but don't you think that Mr. Crow bickers and argues over petty things? While perhaps offensive to some readers, only a direct quote can fully convey the ill-bred, cuckoo nature and content of his scribblings: "Attention, helpers! Your orders are to exploit the feelings of charity and guilt that many people have over the plight of the homeless, and to do so at any cost." Every time he utters or writes a statement that supports parasitism -- even indirectly -- it sends a message that his undertakings won't be used for political retribution. I surely claim we mustn't let him make such statements, partly because there is an open consensus that by excluding any possibility of comparison, he can easily pass off his own values as works of genius, but primarily because once people obtain the critical skills that enable them to think and reflect and speculate independently, they'll realize that we could opt to sit back and let Mr. Crow influence the attitudes of dominant culture towards any environment or activity that is predominantly muddleheaded. Most people, however, would argue that the cost in people's lives and self-esteem is an extremely high price to pay for such inaction on our part. Mr. Crow's satraps are brainwashed automatons programmed to spout line after line of pro-Mr. Crow propaganda. Although others may disagree with that claim, few would dispute that Mr. Crow and his apparatchiks are unscrupulous flakes. This is not set down in complaint against them, but merely as analysis.

One might conclude that he has no ground and no right to reduce social and cultural awareness to a dictated set of guidelines to follow. Alternatively, one might conclude that it has been, and is, my great undertaking to get him off our back. In either case, I am reminded of the quote, "There is no question that we are becoming a nation of insufferable profiteers." This comment is not as bestial as it seems, because I wonder if Mr. Crow really believes the things he says. He knows they're not true, doesn't he? I don't pretend to know the answer, but I do know that I would indisputably like to comment on Mr. Crow's attempt to associate Fabianism with unilateralism. There is no association. There are situations where certain politics are appropriate and there are situations where they are not. Let me end by appealing to our collective sense of humanity: Mr. Crow's forces assume that because they look a certain way or come from a certain background, they have an inalienable right to authorize, promote, celebrate, and legitimize loathsome mandarinism.

Sincerely,

ANONYMOUS

JCF Member

Jan 7, 2003, 08:10 AM
Quote:
This isn't the community of a game (anymore). Maybe for a small part it still is.
DDL means Digital Destroyers League...
I am seriously tired of your negative comments always, this community are based on Jazz Jackrabbbit, and it's a Jazz Jackrabbit community whenever you feel it so or not. You just pull too much weight on the non-releated Jazz boards.
Who should deside if this community is releated to Jazz2 enough? You?
So you talked to Piccolo? Did you try convert him? Or did you back him up? What do you hide?

Sorry for this negativity, but I am really (mad on) Craccoboy.

Derby: Content replacement/fix.

Moonblaze: Grammar fix. Silly Derby. ;-P

Quote:
*sings*
YOU AND ME BABY ARE NOTHING BUT MAMMALS LA LA LALAL LA LA ON THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL!!!

Last edited by MoonBlazE; Jan 7, 2003 at 09:49 PM.
Super Saiyan

JCF Member

Super Saiyan is doing well so far

Jan 7, 2003, 08:27 AM
LOL? Truthteller!??!?!?! Man that's 105% (incorrect) what you have wroten. You just have wasted your time writing that. I slowly start to believe you're a lieteller than a truthteller.

@ MB: Yeah, you're right. That might be bit negative but sometimes CraccoBoy also says useful things IMO. Most times things wich most people don't dare to say.

Derby: Content replacement.

Last edited by Derby; Jan 7, 2003 at 01:29 PM.
Super Saiyan

JCF Member

Super Saiyan is doing well so far

Jan 7, 2003, 08:38 AM
Re: Read this

Quote:
Originally posted by Truthteller

Here Is one thing i know: Crono posted a advertisement of DDL and it was almost what I posted. The admins right away deletedthe post without ONE second though. They are trying to hide the fact that they are trying to make J2O and JCF the community and if the people saw the post they would change their minds about it. Then, rumors formed to keep DDL away from the community, kept away from revealing the truth.
here, the topic is still up and still I didn't see any persons who turned their back against J2O/JCF.
Man, you DDL's are really (think of a good description; everyone feels the same way). At first you peeps mess up stuff and some time later they come back with some lame excuse to forgive them. And after it didn't succeed you people start to attack people and J2O/JCF. Just (go away) man.

Derby: Personal attack/Severe filter bypass removal. Do not do this again.

Last edited by Derby; Jan 7, 2003 at 01:31 PM.
Trafton

JCF Member

Trafton is an asset to this forum

Jan 7, 2003, 11:12 AM
The previous post was not actually my opinion. I have my reasons for posting it. I just wanted to see how people would react to such a post. Even though it was randomly generated, it seems more relevant to reality than DDL's complaints. This entire topic is pretty funny. The truth is DDL has done more damage through misconceptions and the wasted time of everyone who has posted or even viewed this topic than through actual violent outbursts toward individuals and/or groups. There have been many threats, but very little has actually happened. It is important to remember that this is, just like any other thread, serious. Still, these threats must be taken with a grain of salt. Their outlandish raves about the destruction of the community are as improbable as they are ill-concieved. The simple fact is that no one can possibly destroy the community at such a physical level. The only way to destroy the community is to make the community unwilling to play and be friends with eachother any longer, which takes a greatly higher amount of effort than DDL can possibly muster. I find what they are basing their threats on funny. In fact, I seriously doubt that these are the actual reasons. Rather, they are probably coverups for some deeper and more complex sort of hate versus the community. Several members have casually mentioned their motives, none of which are because J2O is overused. They are individual and unfortunate reasons, but they aren't an excuse for what they are threatening. DDL can do damage. Any group can. But not as much as they want. What they really want is attention. And they certainally are getting plenty of it. Like schoolyard bullies, they aren't just attacking randomly - they are attacking because of personal reasons. They may not seem big, but they were big enough to turn them against the community. And that is what really saddens me about this situation. As benign as DDL is, it should be watched like any other Anti-Jazz group. However, you should not let them force you to live in terror. That's exactly what they want, and exactly what we shouldn't let them have.

JCF Member

Another Jazz 2 fan has disabled reputation

Jan 7, 2003, 11:18 AM
Do you people have some kind of HUGE speech generator or something? What is going on here??? Humongous speeches, so long that they lose all real meaning... there is no way anybody would waste that amount of time. I repeat, what is going on? Let me in on it...

~AJ2f

Proud to be an old-timer! Rarely active, but Jazz Jackrabbit will always be in my heart.

Check out my War Tavern story, The Life of Jason Jackrabbit! [UPDATE - yeah, it died in 2002, but it was fun!]
Current Projects: Devan's Secret Weapon - yes, I still intend to release this some day. Got a lot of really great stuff done, it's going to be awesome!
Trafton

JCF Member

Jan 7, 2003, 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Another Jazz 2 fan
Do you people have some kind of HUGE speech generator or something? What is going on here??? Humongous speeches, so long that they lose all real meaning... there is no way anybody would waste that amount of time. I repeat, what is going on? Let me in on it...

~AJ2f
Yes, there is one that I was using for the "anti-JCF letter." However, all of the rest of my posts were quite real. :P

JCF Éminence Grise

Fawriel is doing well so far

Jan 7, 2003, 11:46 AM
Maybe some people DID turn their backs on J2O...

Maybe I knew exactly if I UNDERSTOOD all those posts!
Like E-Pizza's and Velk's...

I dun understand why nobody replyed to EvilMike's posts.
Is it just that nobody reads such long posts (except me and a few others who WRITE'm as well!) or does nobody find any good arguments?^^;

Well I dun think I can add anything,I just think Miky is sorta overreacting...^_^;;;
I dun think Trafton is an evil genius that's trying to be cute and...*brainoverload*

Super Moderator

ShadowGPW is a forum legendShadowGPW is a forum legendShadowGPW is a forum legend

Jan 7, 2003, 12:07 PM
lamer :\

Last edited by ShadowGPW; Jan 7, 2003 at 02:06 PM.
Another Jazz 2 fan

JCF Member

Another Jazz 2 fan has disabled reputation

Jan 7, 2003, 12:10 PM
LOL. Funny picture there, but you might have to censor the bottom of it...

Proud to be an old-timer! Rarely active, but Jazz Jackrabbit will always be in my heart.

Check out my War Tavern story, The Life of Jason Jackrabbit! [UPDATE - yeah, it died in 2002, but it was fun!]
Current Projects: Devan's Secret Weapon - yes, I still intend to release this some day. Got a lot of really great stuff done, it's going to be awesome!

Super Moderator

ShadowGPW is a forum legendShadowGPW is a forum legendShadowGPW is a forum legend

Jan 7, 2003, 12:52 PM
Dizzy lamer :P

JCF Member

Enigma is an asset to this forum

Jan 7, 2003, 12:58 PM
I almost got a seizure from reading all those huge posts. What was shad's picture about btw?

Edit: oh that. seen it tons of times before. still funny though

JCF Member

Blackraptor is an asset to this forumBlackraptor is an asset to this forum

Jan 7, 2003, 01:34 PM
Well, this will never be solved. Why are you people arguing so much, you wont convince anyone. Truthteller has an opinion of his, and he stubbornly sticks to it no matter what we say. We cannot convince truly dedicated people. Maybe truthteller thinks we are being mean to DDL, as if they have not bothered us in any way but we just dont like how they act or something so we leave them out etc. Well, that is not the point. DDL has done many bad things, and had lots of chances for forgivness, which they didnt take. The people act inappropriately online and do cruel things for no reason except that "we sux" andthat "i am bored". Well, DDL is not mistreated just because we dont like their nickname or because we have to mistreat someone, its because they have done lots of bad things and ruined their reputation. If they would of acted normally and controlled their behaviour, we would probably had made good friends with them. But the people in DDL themselves choose what they wanted to do. If they chose to hate us rather than to befriend us, that is their problem. We dont force them to like us. We dont swing a pendelum in front of their eyes saying "Like us, join us". We leave the choice up to them. And if they chose to hate us, that is their problem not ours. So DDL chose to take the road to darkness instead of light. True they can still make up for all they did, but it doesnt seem that they have any thread of forgiveness in their mind right now, and are most likely proud/dont care of all the sins they did.

True, no one is perfect. I am not even close to being perfect, in fact, none of us are perfect. Each of us have something to improve and for DDL it is their personality and temper or so it seems. Well, maybe truthteller thought DDL was bullied by us, but rather, we were first bullied by them. Anywayz, this topic os pointless and the argument is pointless, since we are apparently arguing with not DDL, not Truthteller, but ourselves. Their is no one to defend DDL's point of view in this thread, so no one can make good points or description for DDL's point of view. This topic is just for poeple to basically say why they hate DDL, which is mean. I try my best to ignore DDL, and i dont truly hate them. Everyone deserves a chance.

There fore, the only thing this topic causes is for us to get better in writing and Grammar class, and for us to waste usless time and get headaches reading excessively long posts like EvilMikes. ;P

Anywayz, thats my opinion, make fun of me if you wish.

JCF Member

Jan 7, 2003, 01:39 PM
I think that picture is a bit tasteless, censored or not.

JCF Member

EvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHART

Jan 7, 2003, 02:31 PM
I realize that everyone is entitled to his opinion, and I respect this. I also hope that you will all respect mine as you read this letter. Let's get down to brass tacks: What I take much more seriously than hotheaded scoundrels are the worst types of amateurish scrubs I've ever seen. I'll say that again, because I want it to sink in: Shadow GPW functions not as a social critic, but as an unoriginal imitator of the ruling ideologues. The blatant ignorance and social maladjustment of his claims will force me to undergo "treatment" to cure my "problem" faster than you can say "philodestructiveness". Now, I could go off on that point alone, but he likes thinking thoughts that aren't burdensome and that feel good. That's why Shadow pompously claims that his opinions represent the opinions of the majority -- or even a plurality. That sort of nonsense impresses many people, unfortunately. As amazing as it seems, Shadow holds onto power like the eunuch mandarins of the Forbidden City -- sterile obstacles to progress who prepare the ground for an ever-more vicious and brutal campaign of terror. Do you think I'm the only one who wants to demand a thoughtful analysis and resolution of our problems with Shadow? I assure you, I am not. But it's easy enough to hate Shadow any day of the week on general principles. But now I'll tell you about some very specific things that Shadow is up to, things that ought to make a real Shadow-hater out of you. First off, if you are not smart enough to realize this, then you become the victim of your own ignorance.

He is not just stupid. He is unbelievably, astronomically stupid. Griping about Shadow will not make him stop trying to gag the innocent accused from protesting authoritarianism-motivated prosecutions. But even if it did, he would just find some other way to prevent me from sleeping soundly at night.

The following is a preliminary attempt to establish some criteria for discussion of these complex issues. To begin with, some people say that that isn't sufficient evidence to prove that he is secretly scheming to elevate his put-downs to prominence as epistemological principles. And I must agree; one needs much more evidence than that. But the evidence is there, for anyone who isn't afraid to look at it. Just look at the way that when people say that bigotry and hate are alive and well, they're right. And Shadow is to blame. I maintain it's important to continue discussing this even after I've made my point, because his perspective is that space aliens are out to lay eggs in our innards or ooze their alien hell-slime all over us. My perspective, in contrast, is that I believe I have finally figured out what makes people like Shadow make our lives a living hell. It appears to be a combination of an overactive mind, lack of common sense, assurance of one's own moral propriety, and a total lack of exposure to the real world.

He talks loudly about family values and personal responsibility, but when it comes to backing up those words with actions, all Shadow does is tip the scales in his favor. The tone of his taradiddles is so far removed from reality, I find myself questioning what color the sky must be in his world. He has, on a number of occasions, expressed a desire to eavesdrop on all sorts of private conversations. On all of these occasions, I submitted to the advice of my friends, who assured me that he does, occasionally, make a valid point. But when he says that he answers to no one, that's where the facts end and the ludicrousness begins.

Let me put it this way: all Shadow really wants is to hang onto the perks he's getting from the system. That's all he really cares about. I'm sure you get my point here. As someone who enjoys brandishing words like "disproportionateness" and "anticonfederationist" as a smoke screen to hide his deeds' inherent paradoxes, he must indubitably be at a loss when someone presents a logical counterargument to his scurrilous nostrums. What I just said is a very important point, but I'm afraid a lot of readers might miss it, so I'll say a few more words on the subject. This point is so important that it deserves a separate discussion, which I'll provide in a moment.

What does Shadow have to say about all of this? The answer, as expected, is nothing. Last I checked, I really wouldn't want to introduce more restrictions on our already dwindling freedoms. I would, on the other hand, love to establish clear, justifiable definitions of antagonism and irreligionism, so that you can defend a decision to take action when his comrades inspire a recrudescence of ungrateful fatuity. But, hey, I'm already doing that with this letter. While he puts on a good dog and pony show, my cause is to put the kibosh on his stances. I call upon men and women from all walks of life to support my cause with their life-affirming eloquence and indomitable spirit of human decency and moral righteousness. Only then will the whole world realize that if Shadow can give us all a succinct and infallible argument proving that cultural tradition has never contributed a single thing to the advancement of knowledge or understanding, I will personally deliver his Nobel Prize for Uncontrollable Rhetoric. In the meantime, Shadow needs to stop living in denial. He needs to wake up and realize that many people respond to his self-absorbed warnings in the same way that they respond to television dramas. They watch them; they talk about them; but they feel no overwhelming compulsion to do anything about them. That's why I insist we break the spell of great expectations that now binds the worst kinds of imprudent, callow desperados there are to Shadow. We must bear witness to the plain, unvarnished truth. If we fail in this, we are not failing someone else; we are not disrupting some interest separate from ourselves. Rather, it is we who suffer when we neglect to observe that there is no place in this country where we are safe from Shadow's backers, no place where we are not targeted for hatred and attack.

While I know very little about prolix calumniators, I do know that I am convinced that there will be a strong effort on Shadow's part to promote, foster, and institute opportunism in the coming days. This effort will be disguised, of course. It will be cloaked in deceit, as such efforts always are. That's why I'm informing you that some people are responsible and others are not. Shadow falls into the category of "not". Politically incorrect wimps who discredit legitimate voices in the antiheroism debate might not recognize the incongruities in his expostulations, but if he wanted to, he could gum up what were once great ideas. He could canonize doctrinaire psychopaths as nomological emblems of propriety. And he could impose a particular curriculum, vision of history, and method of pedagogy on our school systems. We must not allow Shadow to do any of these. In point of fact, if you've read this far, then you probably either agree with me or are on the way to agreeing with me. If you read between the lines of Shadow's snow jobs, you'll sincerely find that I don't care what others say about Shadow. He's still fickle, hateful, and he intends to address what is, in the end, a nonexistent problem. He has gotten away with so much for so long that he's lost all sense of caution, all sense of limits. If you think about it, only a man without any sense of limits could desire to reward mediocrity.

When Shadow says that he never engages in morally questionable, frotteurism-oriented, or tactless politics, that's just a load of spucatum tauri. If you delve deeply into his plans for the future and thus, in tranquil clarity, submit to contemplation the double standards of duplicitous televangelists, you will truly discover why at least 80 percent of the people in this country recognize that anyone who denies this and insists on looking at issues from a single perspective is a participant in a flat, simplistic, and incomplete world. What's my problem, then? Allow me to present it in the form of a question: What meaningless self-inflicted psychological trauma is he going through now? Well, while you're deliberating over that, let me ask you another question: How can he gag free speech and then turn around and shed tears for those who got hurt as a result? Now, not to bombard you with too many questions, but in order to solve the big problems with him, we must first understand these problems, and to understand them, we must oppose evil wherever it rears its refractory, ridiculous head. The central paradox of Shadow's exegeses, the twist that makes Shadow's crusades so irresistible to unprincipled abusive-types, is that these people truly believe that militarism can quell the hatred and disorder in our society. I am shocked and angered by Shadow's parasitic improprieties. Such shameful conduct should never be repeated.

Visit My JJ2 Blog (HOLD YOUR HORSES I'M WORKING ON IT SHEESH)

JCF member

Krezack has disabled reputation

Jan 7, 2003, 02:36 PM
My complaint about the phone company

I am writing on behalf of myself and a few of my friends to state that I experienced quite an epiphany when I first realized that the phone company has a hidden agenda. For most of the facts I'm about to present, I have provided documentation and urge you to confirm these facts for yourself if you're skeptical. The phone company, please spare us the angst of living in a fallen world. The phone company is obviously trying to threaten national security, and unless we act now, it'll certainly succeed. While the concept of broad-based peace and social justice coalitions remains desirable, the phone company somehow manages to get away with spreading lies (ignorant flakes are all inherently good, sensitive, creative, and inoffensive), distortions (it has its moral compass in tact), and misplaced idealism (the best way to reduce cognitive dissonance and restore homeostasis to one's psyche is to support hostile governments known for human rights abuses, wrongful imprisonment, and slavery). However, when I try to respond in kind, I get censored faster than you can say "syncategorematically". In the end, we have to ask, "How long shall there continue egocentric beatniks to vend and revolting, soulless yokels to gulp so low a piece of Comstockism as the phone company's propositions?" The complete answer to that question is a long, sad story. I've answered parts of that question in several of my previous letters, and I'll answer other parts in future ones. For now, I'll just say that if, five years ago, I had described an organization like the phone company to you and told you that in five years, it'd hinder economic growth and job creation, you'd have thought me insolent. You'd have laughed at me and told me it couldn't happen. So it is useful now to note that, first, it has happened and, second, to try to understand how it happened and how to get even the simplest message into the consciousness of sinful hermits, it has to be repeated at least 50 times. Now, I don't want to insult your intelligence by telling you the following 50 times, but if we point out that the emperor has no clothes on, then the sea of elitism, on which it so heavily relies, will begin to dry up. Is there a chance that the phone company isn't unruly, sanctimonious, and diabolic? From what I've seen, I doubt it.

My intention here is not just to discuss the programmatic foundations of the phone company's childish obiter dicta in detail, but also to strip the unjust power from those who seek power over others and over nature. The phone company's hangers-on all have serious personal problems. In fact, the way it keeps them loyal to it is by encouraging and exacerbating these problems rather than by helping to overcome them. Someone once said to me, "Whenever I ponder over the meanings and implications of the phone company's cantankerous jeremiads, I feel little peace." This phrase struck me so forcefully that I have often used it since.

We must unmistakably deal summarily with bloodthirsty twaddlers. Does that sound extremist? Is it too violent for you? I'm sorry if it seems that way, but that's life.

Individually, the phone company's announcements treat anyone who doesn't agree with the phone company to a torrent of vitriol and vilification. But linked together, the phone company's ebullitions could waste taxpayers' money. The phone company's bromides manifest themselves in two phases. Phase one: marginalize and eventually even outlaw responsible critics of unctuous simpletons. Phase two: implement a sinister parody of justice called "the phone company-ism". A final note: The phone company frequently demands reparations for what only it perceives as injustices committed against it.
"Are we not threatened with a flood of information? And is this not the monstrousness of it: that it crushes beauty by means of beauty, and annihilates truth by means of truth? For the sound of a million Shakespeares would produce the very same furious din and hubbub as the sound of a herd of prairie buffalo or sea billows."
—Stanisław Lem, Imaginary Magnitude (1973)

JCF Member

KRSplat is a forum legendKRSplat is a forum legend

Jan 7, 2003, 03:55 PM
The phone company? This topic is now officialy SPAM.

Oh well.

There probably is some spam speech generator they're using, there are no spelling errors. I've never read a book with no errors. I am 100% sure that none of YOU are capable of typing something like that with no errors in your English (although I'm not sure about EvilMike, he might be able to do that.)

Or, maybe, they wrote speeches. That could be it.

(EDIT: After going on #jj2 for about 1 sec, I learned the URL of a certain website, and feel like ruining some fun. http://hugin.sigusr1.org/~pakin/complaint )

Last edited by KRSplat; Jan 7, 2003 at 05:57 PM.
MadRabb

JCF Member

MadRabb has disabled reputation

Jan 7, 2003, 05:55 PM
Truthteller, please don't lie. All I've seen are your opinions. Therefore, you should call yourself "OpinionTeller"

JCF Member

Tik is doing well so far

Jan 7, 2003, 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by MadRabb
Truthteller, please don't lie. All I've seen are your opinions. Therefore, you should call yourself "OpinionTeller"
You won't hear about this in the media, but it would be a mistake to believe that an open party with unlimited access to alcohol can't possibly outgrow the host's ability to manage the crowd. In the text that follows, I won't bother discussing the flaws in MadRabb's logic, because she unquestionably doesn't use any logic. Guess what? If we're to effectively carry out our responsibilities and make a future for ourselves, we will first have to clean up the country and get it back on course again. After all, this is not the place to develop that subject. It demands many pages of analysis, which I can't spare in this letter. Instead, I'll just state the key point, which is that I recently heard her tell a bunch of people that the federal government should take more and more of our hard-earned money and more and more of our hard-won rights. I can't adequately describe my first reaction to this notion; I simply don't know how to represent uncontrollable laughter in text.

Although some condescending, grotesque control freaks concede that MadRabb's prank phone calls have served as a powerful weapon with which mad, vicious clods can use lethal violence as a source of humor, they invariably deny that I correctly predicted that MadRabb would rob, steal, cheat, and murder. Alas, I didn't think she'd do that so effectively -- or so soon. Worse yet, she wants to turn a deaf ear to need and suffering. She asserts that she is beyond reproach. That assertion is not only untrue, but a conscious lie. If MadRabb ever claims that she never engages in grumpy, obscene, or wretched politics, we must answer only one thing: "No, the reverse is true."

Her patter is smooth and quite practiced. She can fast-talk you into believing you'd be better off if you participated in her effort to nourish raving ideologies. However, MadRabb's opinions fall apart upon reflection. Let me close by reminding you that MadRabb would have you believe that she has her moral compass in tact.
&lt;table width=&quot;100%&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td valign=&quot;top&quot;&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.jj2.info&quot; title=&quot;waaaait&quot; style=&quot;font-size: 14pt;font-family: Verdana;text-decoration: none;&quot;&gt;penny on the train track&lt;/a&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;/junk/tick/tickbot.html&quot;&gt;readme&lt;/a&gt; - &lt;a href=&quot;/junk/tick/quote.html&quot;&gt;quotes&lt;/a&gt; - &lt;a href=&quot;/junk/tick/rsg.html&quot;&gt;formats&lt;/a&gt; - are you brained? *\o/*&lt;/td&gt;&lt;td width=&quot;1%&quot; align=&quot;right&quot;&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;

JCF member

Krezack has disabled reputation

Jan 7, 2003, 06:19 PM
I don't know how to tell you this, but Councilmember jOHN DOELY OLLE YZ, Esq. has a different view of reality from the rest of us. First, the misinformation: Councilmember OLLE YZ suggests that going through the motions of working is the same as working. Where the heck did she come up with that? She doesn't want you to know the answer to that question; she wants to ensure you don't give parents the means to protect their children. Her stances deserve to be criticized because they insult the intelligence, interests, and life plans of whole groups of people. I guess I really can't blame her for wanting to subject us to the vile, piteous yapping of anti-democratic beggars. After all, once one begins thinking about free speech, about ornery, moonstruck particularism enthusiasts who use ostracism and public opinion to prevent the airing of views contrary to their own tendentious beliefs, one realizes that she is not just stupid. She is unbelievably, astronomically stupid.

Every time Councilmember OLLE YZ tells her devotees that governments should have the right to lie to their own subjects or to other governments, their eyes roll into the backs of their heads as they become mindless receptacles of unsubstantiated information, which they accept without question. I have the strength, ability, desire, and courage to hammer out solutions on the anvil of discourse. Do you? Her pronouncements are popular among the most muddleheaded saboteurs you'll ever see, but that doesn't mean the rest of us have to accept them. What that means, simply put, is that if I didn't sincerely believe that Councilmember OLLE YZ has shown no compunction in committing character assassinations or engaging in full-scale vendettas, then I wouldn't be writing this letter.

Her claim that stentorian ratbags and the worst sorts of vitriolic usurers there are should rule this country is factually unsupported and politically motivated. Although the Gospel According to Councilmember OLLE YZ says that Councilmember OLLE YZ has a "special" perspective on fascism which carries with it a "special" right to sully my reputation, I contend that she claims that she has achieved sainthood. Well, I beg to differ. She ignores a breathtaking number of facts, most notably:

Fact: Respect for the law is not enhanced by setting the bad example of breaking the law.

Fact: Her sophistries have proven to be a complete disaster in both theory and practice.

Fact: If her lapdogs are frightened that she might paint people of different races and cultures as raving alien forces undermining the coherent national will quicker than you can double-check the spelling of "cinematographical", they have only themselves to blame.

In addition, I am aware that many people may object to the severity of my language. But is there no cause for severity? Naturally, I insist that there is, because the reason she wants to make all of us pay for her boondoggles is that she's entirely brutish. If you believe you have another explanation for her apolaustic behavior, then please write and tell me about it.

Councilmember OLLE YZ's perspective is that she is the ultimate authority on what's right and what's wrong. My perspective, in contrast, is that each rung on the ladder of ruffianism is a crisis of some kind. Each crisis supplies an excuse for Councilmember OLLE YZ to toy with our opinions. That is the standard process by which eccentric purveyors of malice and hatred operate on a criminal -- as opposed to a civil disobedience -- basis. Of particular interest to me is the way that she continuously denies that I am chagrined but resigned when I witness the indifference to the fundamentals of language that she displays. Why? That's easy. Her claim that all minorities are poor, stupid ghetto trash is not only an attack on the concept of objectivity, but an assault on the human mind.

Despite what Councilmember OLLE YZ says, she contends that uppity calumniators are inherently good, sensitive, creative, and inoffensive. Excuse me, but where exactly did this little factoid come from? So let me make it clear that it's easy to tell if she is lying. If her lips are moving, she's lying.

Generally speaking, Councilmember OLLE YZ is like a pigeon. Pigeons are too self-absorbed to care about anyone else. They poo on people they don't like; they poo on people they don't even know. The only real difference between Councilmember OLLE YZ and a pigeon is that Councilmember OLLE YZ intends to toss sops to the egos of the pretentious. That's why the baneful nature of her overgeneralizations is not just a rumor. It is a fact to which I can testify. She is doing more harm than good to her cause. It is also worthy of note that it is more than a purely historical question to ask, "How did her reign of terror start?" or even the more urgent question, "How might it end?". No, we must ask, "What exactly is she trying to hide?" It is bootless to speculate on the matter, but it should be noted that not only does Councilmember OLLE YZ jawbone aimlessly, but she then commands her representatives, "Go, and do thou likewise." I have a hard time trying to reason with people who remain calm when they see Councilmember OLLE YZ contaminate or cut off our cities' water supply. This is a free country, and I think we ought to keep it that way.

Astute observers have known for years that Councilmember OLLE YZ is not only immoral, but amoral. As long as the beer keeps flowing and the paychecks keep coming, her minions, who are legion, don't really care that the tone of her platitudes is eerily reminiscent of that of insolent knee-biters of the late 1940s, in the sense that I shall do my utmost to create a world in which nepotism, gangsterism, and faddism are all but forgotten. That shouldn't surprise you when you consider that if she had even a shred of intellectual integrity, she'd admit that her personal attacks are an icon for the deterioration of the city, for its slow slide into crime, malaise, and filth. To put it crudely, Councilmember OLLE YZ is trying to make mountains out of molehills. Her mission? To undermine serious institutional and economic analyses and replace them with a diverting soap opera of effete conspiracies. It strikes me as amusing that she complains about people who do nothing but complain. Well, news flash! Councilmember OLLE YZ does nothing but complain.

If I am doomed to languish along beneath the thousand eyes of immoral mendicants, then she will obviously engage in an endless round of finger pointing in the blink of an eye. She will probably never understand why she scares me so much. And Councilmember OLLE YZ does scare me: Her communications are scary, her bait-and-switch tactics are scary, and most of all, she is burdened with a dead weight of the most filthy conceptions and prejudices. Period, finis, and Q.E.D. I just want to say that if you read her writings while mentally out of focus, you may get the sense that she has her moral compass in tact. But if you read Councilmember OLLE YZ's writings while mentally in focus and weigh each point carefully, it's clear that this is not Nazi Germany or Soviet Russia, where the state would be eager to impose ideology, control thought, and punish virtually any behavior she disapproves of. Not yet, at least. But she wants to transform our whole society to suit her own unreasonable interests. You know what groups have historically wanted to do the same thing? Fascists and Nazis. Words fail me in describing my pure distaste for Councilmember OLLE YZ's taradiddles and loud disquisitions. The same might be said of sophomoric geeks.

Councilmember OLLE YZ has it all wrong; if she has spurred us to stop this insanity, then Councilmember OLLE YZ may have accomplished a useful thing. I believe I have finally figured out what makes people like her threaten, degrade, poison, bulldoze, and kill this world of ours. It appears to be a combination of an overactive mind, lack of common sense, assurance of one's own moral propriety, and a total lack of exposure to the real world. On that note, let me say that Councilmember OLLE YZ just keeps on saying, "I don't give a [expletive deleted] about you. I just want to eroticize relations of dominance and subordination." Will someone please explain to me what it is in our lives that can possibly make someone bring ugliness and nastiness into our lives? Because I certainly have no idea. Okay, I've vented enough frustration. So let me end by saying that Councilmember jOHN DOELY OLLE YZ, Esq.'s rantings are a pitiful jumble of incoherent nonsense.
"Are we not threatened with a flood of information? And is this not the monstrousness of it: that it crushes beauty by means of beauty, and annihilates truth by means of truth? For the sound of a million Shakespeares would produce the very same furious din and hubbub as the sound of a herd of prairie buffalo or sea billows."
—Stanisław Lem, Imaginary Magnitude (1973)

Super Moderator

Jan 7, 2003, 09:38 PM
(PR)

Derby: Picture removal. There is an excess of context, and it cannot be edited, either to make it better, nor to allow it to remain funny.

Last edited by Derby; Jan 8, 2003 at 12:58 PM.
dopeh

JCF Member

dopeh has disabled reputation

Jan 7, 2003, 09:59 PM
;-D
-[phpBB] phpBB pwns j00

Oh, and don't forget to drink yer milk, yeh milkless c0w. m00!
ElectroPiZZa

JCF Member

ElectroPiZZa is doing well so far

No thanks.

JCF Member

Quote:
*sings*

Super Moderator

Jan 7, 2003, 10:01 PM
i should move this topic top comedy cafe :P
ElectroPiZZa

JCF Member

ElectroPiZZa is doing well so far

Jan 7, 2003, 10:03 PM
Yeah, maybe you should, so I can edit your image.

Super Moderator

Jan 7, 2003, 10:04 PM
naw topic closed is a better option imho
Chiyu

JCF member

Jan 8, 2003, 06:06 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Moonblaze
I am seriously tired of your negative comments always, this community are based on Jazz Jackrabbbit, and it's a Jazz Jackrabbit community whenever you feel it so or not. You just pull too much weight on the non-releated Jazz boards.
Who should deside if this community is releated to Jazz2 enough? You?
So you talked to Piccolo? Did you try convert him? Or did you back him up? What do you hide?

Sorry for this negativity, but I am really (mad on) Craccoboy.

Derby: Content replacement/fix.

Moonblaze: Grammar fix. Silly Derby. ;-P
YOU are always negative to me. Just try to ignore me if you can't take a little critism.

JCF Member

Jan 8, 2003, 06:09 AM
Quote:
YOU are always negative to me. Just try to ignore me if you can't take a little critism.
I just knew you would continue the fight, silly CraccoBoy.
Btw ShadoW, well locked.

Quote:
*sings*
Chiyu

JCF member

Jan 8, 2003, 06:16 AM
I didn't fight at all. You started attacking me here, and seems to enjoy continueing with that.
Anyway, let's not go off-topic.

I am not going to back Piccolo up, I don't really like him anyway (I had to kick him out of CC because of attitude problems) and he's a little.. strange..

JCF Member

Jan 8, 2003, 06:40 AM
Quote:
I didn't fight at all. You started attacking me here, and seems to enjoy continueing with that.
Anyway, let's not go off-topic.

I am not going to back Piccolo up, I don't really like him anyway (I had to kick him out of CC because of attitude problems) and he's a little.. strange..
Erh..where did I attack you?
I belive you with Piccolo, might you could try make him stop?

Quote:
*sings*
$tilettø

JCF member

$tilettø has disabled reputation

Jan 8, 2003, 06:41 AM
It was Unlocked and for what Purpose ??
VelKa

JCF Member

VelKa is doing well so far

Jan 8, 2003, 06:49 AM
All of you STOP, right NOW. It's not even funny to read this thread anymore. Everything in here about DDL is the same as it was several days ago. And this isn't a thread about Craccoboy and MoonBlaze, either. Quit the fighting, children.

And, don't make me post in here again.

i"ve been jesitating to write this etter, becuz ive been afra1d that, if i didf, mr!!!!!!!~~~~ schoopt d ememer ould do 3verything in hius Power to mske me self-censro my cr1tique of mr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~ I wilL H40XR cauae you suXr0~~~~~~ enmmer,, but aFter readingAbout mr. emme'sr l0uod diatribes, i could hesit8 no longer,, befroe exazminig the pReasent situatrion, howeV3r, it si uimprotantt hat i Fight to the end fopr our ideas and ifdealz LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL... it would be bad ne0ugH 1f hids cringars warw mere7y tryingt o quash otehr lAmerZs opinnIons. but tehir attemPts to shift blame from thosee who b3nefit f0rm oppression tot hoswe ho suffer form it r just p7ain illaUdable,, SOME ILLOGICA7 COIUCH POTATOERS HA\/3 R4IESD OBJECTIONZ OT MY REVENGE FNTAESIS, BuT THEIR OBJEWCTIONS AR3 ALL POLITIA7LY MTOIV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~ i '\/e already said thjis 4 th0usand tyiems nad with a thouasnd diffatent phrzasings, but tehRe is a s1mple qanmswe rto the question 0f what to do sabout his whee7ingz sand dealinggs.. OLOLLOLOLO~~~ te difficult patr ois in iumplementimg the asnwar.. The answeer si that we must lift our natiOmn from t3h quiX0rand of injustice to teh soluid RoXOr of bortEhrhood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAX0R YoUUUUUUU!!!!!11~~ mr!!!!!!!11~~~~~~~ emm4r truly beleiv3s rthat every featEHr7ess biped, regardless of intelligence, D00dal 4ch3i\/ement, mroa7charActeR, sense of resPonsibility, or sanity, sohuld be given teh power toenact nee l;aws frocing anyone who's Not o|\| of hiS minipo|\|Z to live in an envi0rnment th4t can, at b3st, be descrivbed 4z contemptuous7y tolaranjt. it si just sUch shameless Mega70mania, child1sh egoiuasm, 4nd uintellectual errsancy that st1rz mr!!!!!!!!~~ HAXR YOPIUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!111~~~~ EMMER TO ENDCOUR4G3A DEDA7Y ACCEPTANCE OF INTOLER4CE all i cAm tell ypou is what mtters ot me: those who fa1L to le4rN frpm histroy r doomed to erdpe4t it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~ OF C0URSE, UIFMR!!!!!~~~~~~~ emmer hAd learnedd anything from histroy, hefd kno wth4t i ferel thhat wr1tiNg this 7ettar s il1ke celetsi4l naViagTion.. HCAK TH PLANNET!!!!!!!!!!!!111 before directonal instruments were invented, Sali0rz na\/igated the seaz by fixing tehir comoass on te noorth sTar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111~~~~~~ but mr!!!!!!!~~ emmer doe,z Occasionally, make a valid poimnt but when he sayz thazt without his supeRireo guidance, we w1ll go Nowh3re, tHat's Where tehf acts ewnd and the luduicrousness b3gIns AS I REMOVE THE VIEL OF IGNROANCE I HAVE LIVED BEHIND,, I FIND THAT MR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11~~~~~~ emmer si etraordinarily brazen~~~ w3ved Alkl known that for a long time howevar, his wiLllignness to repalce law and rod4r with narcHy and edspootism Sets a new world record f0r brazennesz~~~~~~~ OLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOL.... 1 wnat tpo dcelar3 a truce with h1m and commence a dialogue. but firsrt, l3t me p0se an abastracT question... si he so unsavroy az to thnk th4t th1s can g on froevar!????!?!? you nkopw teh answer, dOnt you?????? jh4ck the pl4nnat yp0u prob4bly also know tjat unMist4kably disliek him!!!!!!!!!!!!111~~~~ lIcks ro disloikcs, howevar, are irrekevan tto obs4r\/d fadctS, usch as thaT it is not umco/\/\mon fro mr emmar to victimize the innocent, penalize the victim fro making 4ny effrot to defEnd Himsfl, aand the|\| paint teh whoe seMi-intelliggilbe affair as some gr8 b3nefit tto hmuanitY i oculd be wwrong abut any or all of htis, bUt at th emommen,t thjE above f1ts whta i kno wofh iStroy, d0Odz ,and currenT c0nditioNs!!!!!!1 if anyone sEes anyth1ng wrong or ahs s0m3 nww factz ro theoreus on this, i'd olve to hear about them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11~~~~~

JCF Member

Jan 8, 2003, 07:57 AM
Sorry because me and CraccoBoy disguissed DDL Velkasha, you'r right, we should not disguiss DDL but DDL, and we must keep it up in CAPS so you can laugh?
We try being abit serious and come with our oppenin, and you come here with spam, I don't see how you dare come with it.

Except for that, and back to DDL.
Could we maybe get to contact Piccolo with purpose and maybe try get some serious of it instead of ending up with "YOU ARE ALL BRAINWASHED!"?
If CraccoBoy knows Piccolo, he can maybe try talk to Piccolo, and this madness of laser may finally going off. I hope.

Quote:
*sings*
Closed Thread