Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » Miscellaneous Stuff

Who are you? (Introductions!)

JCF Member

shaney is an asset to this forumshaney is an asset to this forum

Oct 8, 2014, 06:39 AM
Well i am called shaney for loads of years hi am a legend called shaney that allways brings a fun and arrogant way to stuff greetings cornelis van brienen

im still alive yeah
ifired

JCF Member

ifired is doing well so far

Oct 14, 2014, 06:18 AM
Hi, I'm Ifired aka Jules. 20 and played this game when I waslittle

JCF Member

Jelly Jam is doing well so far

Nov 10, 2014, 01:04 PM
I am... ALL OF ME.
BOOM!Everything said.

JCF Member

DoubleGJ has disabled reputation

Nov 11, 2014, 02:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly Jam View Post
I am... ALL OF ME.

Two Games Joined releases:
Control / Splinter (twin singles)
|| Ballistic Bunny (EP)
||
Beyond (maxi-single)
|| Beyond: Remixed (remix EP)
|| Inner Monsters OST (mini-album)
||
Shadows (album)

JCF Member

Hare has disabled reputation

Nov 12, 2014, 12:11 AM

"Okay. I'm Understand" - burnout92

JCF Veteran

cooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of light

Nov 12, 2014, 12:14 AM

JCF Member

Narsist has disabled reputation

Dec 5, 2014, 03:53 PM
I just realized that I never introduced myself.
I'm Hasan Ulaş (You can call me simpy Ulas :P ) from Turkey. I'm 20, and I've started to play JJ2 at 2006 - when I was 12.

JCF Member

Borgia is doing well so far

Dec 12, 2014, 09:30 AM
Who am I? I am Borgia, of course! According to my avatar I am Cesare Borgia. You know, the guy that got killed by Ezio Auditore in one of those Assassin's Creed games. Yes, the Borgias were an interesting family. Powerful, powerhungry! Too bad that noob Ezio became jealous and started killing people.

That was a totally different universe, by the way. My signature says enough :P.

I'm 22 years old, from the Netherlands, started playing jj2 online in may 2013. Don't hesitate to check my profile for more information .

JCF Member

KRSplatinum is a forum legendKRSplatinum is a forum legend

Dec 13, 2014, 01:09 AM
Hey Borgia, good to see you on the JCF.

JCF Member

Borgia is doing well so far

Dec 13, 2014, 11:55 PM
Thanks, Splat .

JCF Member

Dec 14, 2014, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRSplatinum View Post
Hey Borgia, good to see you on the JCF.
Indeed

JCF Member

Dec 14, 2014, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleGJ View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG0xEVqQtik

JCF Member

Primpy is an asset to this forumPrimpy is an asset to this forum

Dec 16, 2014, 12:25 PM
Mmmph, who am I? My full name is [redacted]. I am fourteen years old (currently) and I live in [redacted]. My username "Primpy" is a diminutive of "Prinplup" (The Pokemon) which I used to miswrite "Primplup". Not in the high school yet, one more year to go. I'm not sure what determined me to play JJ2, but as far as I remember this summer my laptop broke so I had to use my old PC. I remembed about this good game I played on my childhood. Once again, I loved it! The main reasons why I started caring about this game seriously might be the fact that I am antisocial and I suffer of severe depression. Also I am really shy and sensible. Now I'm a freak when it comes to it, and I check J2O daily, the forums, etc. I hate sports and everything related to physical effort. I spend my time learning for school and playing on PC. People call me a nerd. I don't want to detail my aspect (I am normal, not fat or anything but I just don't like to). I'm extremely lazy and I lack of energy. I've got lots of friends I made years ago, but most probabily I'll lose them slowly and be lonely, since I can't talk to people anymore. I believe I'm a smart person. I wish to get a rabbit and name him Jazz. I also wish to have lots of cats and make my own JJ game. I like playing TF2 and Gmod. I'm a little bit homophobic (Gay = disgusting!). My favorite TV shows are Gravity Falls, Pokemon and Steven Universe. I love the rest of the cartoons too.

Too much info? I don't know why did I write so many stuff.

"Floppy ears and a big butt?" - Slaz

Last edited by Primpy; Mar 27, 2021 at 12:34 PM.

Administrator

Stijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to behold

Dec 16, 2014, 12:56 PM
Hi! Nice to see some new enthusiastic faces in on these forums

Quote:
I'm a little bit homophobic (Gay = disgusting!).
That's an interesting thing to mention in a personal introduction...

JCF Member

Dec 16, 2014, 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stijn View Post
Hi! Nice to see some new enthusiastic faces in on these forums

That's an interesting thing to mention in a personal introduction...
It is, if I introduce myself to a homosexual person.

Also forgot to say that when I was 5, I used to call Jazz the "Ninja Rabbit" and Spaz the "Scaredy Cat" (I thought that Spaz was a cat...). I was close to finish the game back then but Devan was too scary for me. Also, I thought the queen was an opera singer. I never dared to open JCS for some reason. I used to start crying whenever a boss fight started. I got the full game from my uncle, he got it from a friend of his, idk.

JCF Member

Dec 17, 2014, 03:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primpy View Post
It is, if I introduce myself to a homosexual person.

Also forgot to say that when I was 5, I used to call Jazz the "Ninja Rabbit" and Spaz the "Scaredy Cat" (I thought that Spaz was a cat...). I was close to finish the game back then but Devan was too scary for me. Also, I thought the queen was an opera singer. I never dared to open JCS for some reason. I used to start crying whenever a boss fight started. I got the full game from my uncle, he got it from a friend of his, idk.
Ha! I thought the queen was an opera singer, too xD
Well back then,when i was 5, i always prefered to play as Jazz, i could have beaten all bosses except the final one (Devil Devan). I remember, when i barely defeated his first form, i was so angry when i saw there's a second phase...
And, to be honest, i can barely beat the Bilsy Boss now, believe it or not lol.

JCF Member

Dec 17, 2014, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly Jam View Post
Ha! I thought the queen was an opera singer, too xD
Well back then,when i was 5, i always prefered to play as Jazz, i could have beaten all bosses except the final one (Devil Devan). I remember, when i barely defeated his first form, i was so angry when i saw there's a second phase...
And, to be honest, i can barely beat the Bilsy Boss now, believe it or not lol.
Bilsy is one hard boss, I agree. My favorite bosses are Uterus and Devan Shell (and Tweedle, if it would exist). Same thing to me, Devil Devan was too hard. For the first time I finished the game one year ago and I was very impressed by the ending scene.

JCF Member

Dec 28, 2014, 11:40 AM
Question: What are your favorite Jazz Jackrabbit soundtracks?

Mine are: Boss theme 1&2, Jazz Be Damned (Or Burning Biscuits? I don't know which name is it), Learning Curve, Main Menu Theme, Diamondus. I love all of them, but these are my favorites.

JCF Member

Dec 28, 2014, 11:51 AM
My #1 first favorite is probably Turtemple from JJ1. And of remixes, Ush Overdrive, a remix (by Haze Hackrabbit) of Chrysilis from JJ1.

(Wrong thread maybe? XD)

Last edited by KRSplatinum; Dec 28, 2014 at 01:17 PM.

JCF Member

Dec 28, 2014, 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRSplatinum View Post
My #1 first favorite is probably Turtemple from JJ1. And of remixes, Ush Overdrive, a remix of Chrysilis from JJ1.

(Wrong thread maybe? XD)
Nah, it's the "Who are you" thread. The question I put was for knowing more stuff about you guys, so I think it's alright.

JCF Member

Dec 28, 2014, 12:00 PM
Also I really like JJ1 Scraparap. This is maybe the first Jazz Jackrabbit song I can play in full on piano (except the drums).

I guess I chose this song to learn on piano because of the depth of the bass, intricacy of drum rhythm (although I can't play drums) and the pitch range of the synthesizer chords. The flute melody is scarce and flirting with a variety of notes, probably the hardest part for me to play.
Zah dud4h

JCF Member

Zah dud4h is doing well so far

Jan 7, 2015, 02:37 PM
who i'm? i'm Zah dud4h (A.K.A Naps),people asked me the same question everytime,i'm just a jj2 player,i started with the version 1.20,i played jj2 since 2005,but i was not into the community pretty much,all i was doing on jj2 was doing speedruns,i wanted to play multiplayer very much,but everytime i tried to join a server,it gave me a CTO,i got used to it,so only thing i could do,was dl-ing levels and play them with my friends, in 2011 i discovered TSF,i finished it,tried to download some levels (via joining servers to download them),after some several downloads,i noticed that i could see players that aren't blinking,i could have finally play the goddamn multiplayer,later,i discovered jazz 2 online,i downloaded alot of levels around there,then i took a break because the lack of time and i had alot of problems at my school,due the fact that i was considered a loser,i'm not a very talktive person and i usually make bad jokes.
in 2013 i discovered about a program that can edit music files from jazz jackrabbit 2 and unreal tournament(not sure if i'm allowed to say their names on this forum) and i had played around with it,doing remixes of several soundtracks from jj2 (the most fun to remix is medivo2),Unreal tournament (Organic and Razorback),One must fall (Power plant) ,also i'm a fan of Siren (Alexander Brandon)
i tried the angelscript thing too,my first thing i did was actually changing the level's music via texts,after that,i learned how to change the colors and the tilesets from the level
and now,i'm just trying to fit in this community

Last edited by Zah dud4h; Jan 7, 2015 at 02:49 PM.

JCF Member

Treylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legend

Jan 7, 2015, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zah dud4h View Post
-much text-
Just a suggestion; You should split up large paragraphs for easier reading.

Welcome to jcf.

It was very likely JJ2+ that helped you play online. If it weren't for that, the community would fall into obscurity far more. I used to get the same problem when I join plusless servers, though I think once I became capable of hosting (opening ports and whatnot), I can stay in them now.

Jazz Jackrabbit group: https://discord.gg/vZm95tQ

JCF Member

SAMI is doing well so far

Jan 21, 2015, 10:37 PM
I'm SAMI. I saw this game first while I was only 7 months old. I can't remember anything thats before I was 1 year old. I just have pictures sitting infront of my old PC and put my head close to monitor like an idiot. Anyway, this might be a reason that I got attached with video games so much especially FIFA, Thotd, Vcop, EWJ etc and JJ2 ofcourse. This is also a reason why I prefer PC over consoles.

I played JJ2 since beginning but I never played multiplayer mode [I never had internet before 2006 :P]. But I figured out splitscreen mode but my brother don't prefer multiplayer games. So I stucked with Single player mode. I lost my JJ2 in 2010. And I've finally found one site [which is Shaker NL's] where I got many versions of JJ2 back in 2012. Even though I got more attached with internet that time, I never tried to play multiplayer.

But in July 2014, I got bored playing FIFA too much and thought of listening some JJ2 level musics. I thought JJ2 online mode has been stopped like any other game, but I don't know why, but I went to multiplayer mode and found many servers. I joined one server called "Battle Duels" where I saw two players dueling. In this way, gradually I got more into multiplayer mode. I found JJ2+ which looked interesting to me. And now, I'm one of the online JJ2 player [First time I wished to play JJ2 online was in 2002, I saw the interesting feature of multiplayer mode in shareware version which you can see while closing the game].

Being that said, I actually play different kinds of video games specially FIFA, and other shooting games that includes high level of gore [Like max payne 3, bla, bla]. Also, I'm very noob in everything. The fact that I do things to enjoy. So I never train myself for anything, specially games cause it seems boring to me then. Call me what you will, but I prefered to be a noob Thats all about me. Enough info.

Edit: Oh btw, I joined JCF almost 5 months ago but never received the confirmation/ verification email xD. Now I'm finally here thanks to admins who accepted my request and helped me to recreate the account.

Last edited by SAMI; Jan 21, 2015 at 11:38 PM.

JCF Member

Aug 12, 2015, 12:20 PM
I think I should rewrite my summary. Sorry if it sounds silly, I'm not very good at describing myself. I'm a complicated human bean (pun) as everyone else on this planet.

Hello, users of this forum. I am Primpy, Alex is my real name. I'm also named Mario but only my schoolmates used to call me like that. Currently fifteen years old. I'm a quiet guy. I don't talk too much because I quickly run out of topics but I sure do like to talk to people. I'm trying not to be edgy. I'm an introvert. The future scares me and the past brings me nostalgia. I am mediocre in almost everything I do. I can't really say about me that I'm clever but I'm not stupid either. I'm lazy. I get really attached to people. I get over conflicts very hard. I regret most of the decisions I take. I consider being homosexual is alright. I feel lonely. My favorite games are Jazz 2, Team Fortress 2, most of the Pokemon games and Portal 2. My favorite TV shows (cartoons, to be more precise) are Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, Star vs The Forces of Evil, etc. I like junk food. This will be my first year in high school (or college, whatever is it called). I'd really like to become a programmer but so far all I know is a little bit of LUA (I'll study it in high school). I get myself in trouble very easy. I'm tall and ugly. I cry a lot. I like hugs and sweet chilli flavored tortilla chips.

I think that's all for now.

Hisymak

JCF Member

Hisymak is doing well so far

May 31, 2016, 12:20 PM
Hi, I'm Hisymak (25) and I've played Jazz Jackrabbit (DOS versions) a few times when I was a kid. Unfortunately I do not remember much from that. I am still playing some DOS and Classic games, like Doom.
JazzDreams

JCF Member

JazzDreams is doing well so far

Jun 3, 2016, 06:21 AM
Hi everyone, just joined because I still love playing the Jazzy games. Found my old Jazz CDROM lieing around, and it still works great in Dosbox!
Djentalist

JCF Member

Djentalist is doing well so far

Jun 27, 2016, 07:02 AM
I'm Djentalist.

I like Metroid games, Castlevania games, Super Smash Bros., Spelunky and several other games. I played Jazz Jackrabbit 1 and 2 as a kid, and sometimes the nostalgia makes me play it again (and listen to the nice soundtrack). It also took me a number of years to figure out the second game had a level editor, so I want to have some fun with it and download other people's levels. (And I want to get my Jazz+ mod working, but I'll put that in another thread.

JCF Member

Love & Thunder has disabled reputation

Jun 27, 2016, 11:34 AM
Cool. I assume from the username you're a fan of djent?

JCF Member

Jul 7, 2016, 11:40 PM
I never actually introduced myself.

I'm Jelly Jam. Some members of the JJ2 community know me as 'Herobrine' or just 'Hero', but my real name is Nikola. I'm from Serbia. I like watching sports, especially my favorite (and practicly every other Serb's) tennis player, Novak Đoković. I think about some things from history to be a big lie. Unlike most Serbs, I dislike the idea of Yugoslavia, and I prefer democracy to communism. I'm a patriote and I like flags. I like eating raspberries. Currently without a PC, but that does not ruin my dream of being an active JJ2 player again. I'm against racism and chauvinism. I'm hetero.

JCF Member

Logface202 is doing well so far

Nov 30, 2016, 09:11 AM
MYSHELF

I am Logface202 aka treespawnCCII aka 50ux70
I live in music city U.S.A.
homeschooled all me life
single-ish?
poor
a bit of an idiot

I own:

an old dell optiplex from like 2011 as my main pc (it kinda sucks) named lightcycle

a generic pc from about 2000

a TI-99/4A microcomputer

a commodore 64-C

an atgames sega genesis (mortal kombat edition)

a PS1

a nintendo DS lite

a SNK neo geo pocket color

a curse put on me that basically causes me to never be able to get a gameport joystick to work

appearence:
hight: not too sure, around 6 feet i think
hair: messy, dark brown, soon to be blue?
MY NOSE BE HUGE
green eyes

other:
I'm wierd.

I'm a bit of a weeb

fav games:
Jazz1, Jazz2, Jazz3, LSD dream emulator, sonic1, sonic pocket adventure, space cadet pinball, age of empires, etc.

Last edited by Logface202; Dec 23, 2016 at 11:04 AM. Reason: C64

JCF Member

Vampire is doing well so far

Dec 15, 2016, 03:44 PM
Hi I'm Vampire.
I like hardcore stuff like metal, anime and series.
21, studying to be a (butcher) physician.
Played since circa 2005 on casual stuff, stopped by 2010 to play wow, got back now, although I'm not sure why. Figured I didn't know about JCF.
I sexually identify as a meme.
I'm brazilian, yeah, huehuehue br br br.
I have a skull tattoo on my thigh and the Horde symbol on my foot.
Favorite jj soundtrack is labrat.
Favorite color is red.
I make a lot of puns and lame jokes.

Administrator

Stijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to behold

Dec 16, 2016, 11:58 AM
Welcome!

JCF Member

Dec 16, 2016, 07:12 PM
Hi everyone, my name is SAMI. I love pringles.

JCF Member

Dec 17, 2016, 04:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMI View Post
Hi everyone, my name is SAMI. I love pringles.
Hi, SAMI, I'm Primpy. Nice to meet you.

JCF Member

Dec 18, 2016, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primpy View Post
Hi, SAMI, I'm Primpy. Nice to meet you.
Nice to meet you too. I love rabbit meat, they are tasty.

JCF Member

Logface202 is doing well so far

Dec 23, 2016, 11:06 AM

*hides*

JCF Member

Dec 24, 2016, 06:28 AM
Hi Vampi
Tink

JCF Member

Tink is doing well so far

Jan 4, 2017, 06:27 PM
My name is Brandon and I am currently 20 years old. I used to play Jazz Jackrabbit 2 when I was around 6 or 7 years old. It's been a long time since I've played it but am glad to see an active community still running for this game still.
Dollscythe

JCF Member

Dollscythe is doing well so far

Jan 19, 2017, 10:43 AM
Hi all,

Bought JJ2 at release because I thought the boxart was cute (I was 5!) and it has been my fav game ever since. Never though to see if there was a community in all that time!

Pretty shy so hoping this community is friendly!

Looks like I missed a ton in terms of JJ2+ so I'll have a lot of catching up to do. I'm a programmer so hopefully I can make some cool things with angelscript! Going to check out the recent Jcs award winner about any older recommendations would be great (is there a recommendation thread somewhere I don't see?)

Hi everyone ^.^