Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » General Jazz Jackrabbit Talk

Wanna know more facts

View Poll Results: What do you think now
well i understand CC,s point 7 29.17%
i don get the point 12 50.00%
Some people that were complaining were wrong 1 4.17%
This truth is a good way of saying TY for telling your truth 4 16.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Yasco

JCF Member

Yasco is doing well so far

Sep 24, 2005, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3p
true, but i think that somebody else played for him.

I am RedSpaZy , Rep....and I played for myself

JCF Member

shaney is an asset to this forumshaney is an asset to this forum

Sep 24, 2005, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasco
I am RedSpaZy , Rep....and I played for myself

lol what kind of noobish clan was XsD\DT then if the clan members dont even know who there leaders are :P

im still alive yeah
Yasco

JCF Member

Sep 24, 2005, 10:41 AM
lol , I think I was "Yasco" when Rep was in XSD

JCF Member

Sep 24, 2005, 11:23 AM
you think? how lame :P i think you need to know it for sure if you dont know it your like a forgetin persona:P

im still alive yeah
Yasco

JCF Member

Sep 24, 2005, 12:07 PM
Thinking is lame?
Yasco

JCF Member

Sep 24, 2005, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChippieBW
The poll is pretty much subjective, options 1, 3 and 4 are all in favour of CC, and there's not really an option which says "this is stupid", so I vote for two.

It's a shaney-poll.

JCF Member

Sep 24, 2005, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasco
It's a shaney-poll.

u need to learn respect to other people and (PA)

[Personal attack edit - FQuist]

im still alive yeah

Last edited by FQuist; Sep 24, 2005 at 12:33 PM.
Yasco

JCF Member

Sep 24, 2005, 12:43 PM
Hmmm?
Chiyu

JCF member

Chiyu has disabled reputation

Sep 24, 2005, 12:57 PM
Quote:
<[n00b`> Why do you think that they didnt post a (-) thing about themselves in their 'list of clan cheatings' story?
Why? Because others had already done that for us, look at Sasik's and Yasco's posts.

Quote:
<[Trafton>C.C is basically a giant ego cult for CraccoBoy
Wow, what a nice thing to say (did make me laugh actually IRL) . Yeah, and despite me being such an evil manipulating abusing clanleader, I still have many loyal clanmembers. Unless they are ofcourse evil, incredibly stupid or brainwash3d!!

Quote:
<[FQuist> C.C started out with crap (posting JCF/J2O admins in swastika tilesets) and never lost it, even though people thing they did.
Well done for bringing up things that happened four years ago. Yeah, ofcourse I'm still involved in childish things similar to that, you're so smart FQuist, you know more about me than I know myself .

Quote:
<[MaGoo> For the brief time I was in C.C all I can remember is CB making us run around in his stupid levels for training purposes.
A lot of clans started out as noobs, and so did we, we've undergone a major transformation. Right now, we are capable of more things than completing test levels .

Quote:
<[Trafton> And those that follow abusive instructions, which is not the entire clan.
Funny how you talk about "abusive instructions" while I never see any of them. Dear CC'ers, could you please tell me what abusive instructions I'm giving you? I'm confused .

Quote:
<[Trafton> CraccoBoy is hardly your friend, unfortunately.
I think it's up to Shaney himself which friends he wants to have, no? The friendship I have with Shaney is hardly your business. Thank you very much.

But seriously.. Especially FQuist and Trafton.. Surely you can come up with better theories and accusations than this? Although it's amusing to see you two make fools out of yourself and get laughed at, I can't deny that.

Last edited by Chiyu; Sep 24, 2005 at 01:49 PM.

JCF Veteran

cooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of light

Sep 24, 2005, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiyu
Well done for bringing up things that happened four years ago.
Comes from someone who minds something as petty as stealing a gametype four years ago.

JCF Member

Blackraptor is an asset to this forumBlackraptor is an asset to this forum

Sep 24, 2005, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooba
Comes from someone who minds something as petty as stealing a gametype four years ago.

Cooba, we must make our stand here! Let us draw our rapiers from our sheaths and charge into combat!

Last edited by Blackraptor; Sep 24, 2005 at 02:11 PM.
Vegito

JCF Member

Vegito is an asset to this forum

Sep 24, 2005, 01:08 PM
You know what I think?
Was this all worth it, Urbs? JJ2 will like never be the same anymore..
Everyone will look like "omfg, cheater" to eachother.
none will like ever trust some other jj2 player anymore.
I dont think it was worth it. Think twice next time =S

JCF Member

Sep 24, 2005, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooba
Ohw, and which is still played now.

JCF Member

Sep 24, 2005, 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiyu
Funny how you talk about "abusive instructions" while I never see any of them. Dear CC'ers, could you please tell me what abusive instructions I'm giving you? I'm confused .

OMFG you force me to post here now ;(

JCF Member

White Rabbit is doing well so far

Sep 24, 2005, 01:15 PM
Hey, "Stunner" and SJ played vs Flash and I in a CTF game. Flash specifically asked for a player who was as good as him, but Stunner was obviously Chiyu. FOOS. YOU MADE STIJN HATE CTF. >O
Vegito

JCF Member

Sep 24, 2005, 01:51 PM
'FOOS. YOU'

well, it was one person who played that game. not 2 or more.
so it should be "FOO" :P

JCF member

Sep 24, 2005, 01:52 PM
Oh, I'm sorry about that WR, wasn't intended. ;p

JCF Member

Sep 24, 2005, 02:07 PM
Trafton Trafton Trafton what do we have here a guy that calls people jews and muslim haters for his own amusement ,

Cooba , what stolen level concept can u awnser that no you cant you just say a gametype noobshop informatiomn

WR, o you caused stijn to hate CTF so what stijn was like inactive since when ever maybe its just his interest in CTF thats gone

well who do we have left

(PA)

[Personal attack edit - FQuist]

im still alive yeah

Last edited by FQuist; Sep 24, 2005 at 02:29 PM.
Old Sep 24, 2005, 02:09 PM
Blackraptor
This message has been deleted by FQuist. Reason: Flame tag removal. There was nothing besides the flame in the message.

JCF Member

UNKNOWNFILE is doing well so far

Sep 24, 2005, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaney
Trafton Trafton Trafton what do we have here a guy that calls people jews and muslim haters for his own amusement ,

Cooba , what stolen level concept can u awnser that no you cant you just say a gametype noobshop informatiomn

WR, o you caused stijn to hate CTF so what stijn was like inactive since when ever maybe its just his interest in CTF thats gone

well who do we have left

(PA)

ACK PERSONAL ATTACKS! GET OUT THE MACE!

PS: Unreal > JJ2.

Last edited by FQuist; Sep 24, 2005 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Previous quotation edit
Old Sep 24, 2005, 02:16 PM
shaney
This message has been deleted by FQuist. Reason: Personal attack edit. There was nothing besides the PA in this message.
Old Sep 24, 2005, 02:23 PM
Trafton
This message has been deleted by Trafton.

JCF Member

Sep 24, 2005, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafton
Shaney has apparently decided to get me involved in this so I'll say my peace.

For whatever reason, Shaney has quoted portions of the chatlog where I attack CC, but not where I explain why. Having been in CC, I know what used to happen, and frankly I have no reason to believe things haven't changed. I've never posted about this but someone needs to end this bullying stuff that Chiyu has allowed.

When I was in CC, Chiyu/CraccoBoy whatever tried to make his clan members harass other clan members. He thought, for whatever reason, that joining servers and saying "boo" would convince people. He tried to have us go under other names and bother people he did not like.

He never did any of this himself, because he was much smarter than that. He always had his clan members do his dirty work so it could not be directly linked to him.

During this time, he maintained a cult of personality. He used words that made it sound like we were obligated to do this all to him because he was a great leader. He only promoted those who he thought were loyal to him. He discouraged those that did not cooperate with all of this, and had them considered traitors. He emotionally tortured those who were not sufficiently cooperating. For instance, he pretended to be "hacking" me because I would not join servers under the name AA and yell at DM members or something.

I have spoken to him several times since and have no reason to believe this all has ended at all.

I have no proof, so take all of this at face value, but consider that I don't have any reason to lie.

Shocking.

JCF Member

Sep 24, 2005, 02:28 PM
(PA) then why did you do chiyu,s dirty work heh?

i like working form chiyu its a pleasure i stick With C.C i will not leave unless beeing kicked out

you cant tell me who is my friend or not so what if chiyu did that in the past at least now he is doing it with us all toghether whats this topic for chiyu never knewi was gonna do this he allowed me to cause quite frankly (PA) that allow people beeing called jews even when they say you need to stop thats called also harassing you called me a racist a muslim hater so i dont get you the reason your not in C.C is cause we hate you and we even forgot you were ever in the clan cause we dont want to remember a member unloyal us you

[Personal attack edit. Do not post insults against other people - FQuist]

im still alive yeah
Vegito

JCF Member

Sep 24, 2005, 02:30 PM
Quote:

For whatever reason, Shaney has quoted portions of the chatlog where I attack CC, but not where I explain why. Having been in CC, I know what used to happen, and frankly I have no reason to believe things haven't changed. I've never posted about this but someone needs to end this bullying stuff that Chiyu has allowed.

When I was in ÇC, Chiyu/CraccoBoy whatever tried to make his clan members harass other clan members. He thought, for whatever reason, that joining servers and saying "boo" would convince people. He tried to have us go under other names and bother people he did not like.

He never did any of this himself, because he was much smarter than that. He always had his clan members do his dirty work so it could not be directly linked to him.

During this time, he maintained a cult of personality. He used words that made it sound like we were obligated to do this all to him because he was a great leader. He only promoted those who he thought were loyal to him. He discouraged those that did not cooperate with all of this, and had them considered traitors. He emotionally tortured those who were not sufficiently cooperating. For instance, he pretended to be "hacking" me because I would not join servers under the name AA and yell at DM members or something.

I have spoken to him several times since and have no reason to believe this all has ended at all.

I have no proof, so take all of this at face value, but consider that I don't have any reason to lie.

Thanks. cause this really AINT the truth.
omg, else I would go to some CÇ meeting today ;-(
Else I would still be in CÇ if he was some kind of dictator ;(
Else people stay in CÇ after they joined ;-(
GO ASK ALL OF THEM!

Derby: Flame tag/Acronym clearance. Avoid coaxing others into fighting you.
Old Sep 24, 2005, 02:37 PM
Trafton
Vegito

JCF Member

Sep 24, 2005, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Shaney, I apologised for that - which was done out of humour (I've considered converting to reform Judaism, actually). Tasteless humour, yes, which is why I stopped. But what you are doing is called Poisoning the Well - past actions do not make my point any less valid.

Vegito, to be honest, I'm not sure I understand your post but I assume it is sarcasm. I doubt everyone's CC experience was the same, but at the same time, I have had several discussions with Chiyu since I left that make me question if anything has changed. I am glad yours was better, but I am simply trying to explain why I said what I was quoted as saying. I have no way of knowing what CC is like today. I'm just saying my experience.

I have, though, gotten the impression that CC has engaged in communal bullying of a certain person. This hardly impresses me as a clan that has changed. Maybe it has, but all I can go is from previous experience which has rather completely soured the clan for me.
Maybe first investigate before you call CÇ the way you call it now.
Since its not true. I wont stay in a clan with a dictator.
I wouldn't go to meetings then as well. I hope you understand my point.

JCF Member

Lark has disabled reputation

Sep 24, 2005, 02:48 PM
I'm not even going to bother reading all the posts in between, I'd just like to state my opinion.

I used to be in C.C. I left when I realized that just about anyone could get in the clan. It didn't matter if they were good at the game, and it didn't matter if they were decent people. I realized that C.C had a very bad reputation, and some people were making assumptions about me on aC.Count of my clan mates. I'm not going to use any names, but some people started to not talk to me as much when I was in the clan.

I speak for many people when I say that I seriously dislike C.C as a clan. Don't get me wrong, I'm fond of some people in the clan (Vegito and Sk8terboy come to mind; there are probably some more guys that I'm not remembering right now). But C.C has so many people who are just downright... mean. And the clan has also done some really obnoxious things in competitions and the like. I'll always have a grudge against the clan.

As for saying that CraC.Coboy manipulates the clan, I have to disagree with that. He never tried to manipulate me when I was in the clan.
Old Sep 24, 2005, 02:49 PM
Trafton
Chiyu

JCF member

Sep 24, 2005, 02:59 PM
Quote:

When I was in CC, Chiyu/CraccoBoy whatever tried to make his clan members harass other clan members. He thought, for whatever reason, that joining servers and saying "boo" would convince people. He tried to have us go under other names and bother people he did not like.

Funny as hell. Especially the "boo", the "emotionally tortured" and the "hacking" parts made me laugh out loud. If I was/am really like that, the members would have realised my evilness and wouldn't stay in CC, let alone consider me as their friend (like many current members do, some of which have been in the clan since even before you joined it, Trafton). You really hurt my feelings with the "He used words that made it sound like we were obligated to do this all to him because he was a great leader. He only promoted those who he thought were loyal to him. He discouraged those that did not cooperate with all of this, and had them considered traitors. He emotionally tortured those who were not sufficiently cooperating." You KNOW I'm not like that, I only want the best for the clan, and the best for my members, and I always did... I'm really devoted to them.

Trafton.. You really haven't changed have you? You're still a (person), making up dramy stories that don't even come close to the truth to attack others and portrait yourself as a badly treated victim who needs sympathy... (PA)

PS, please Trafton, give me a break, you were the one always sucking up to me saying stuff like "ohh Chiyu you're a great leader because of your ethics and because of your ways of treating members ohh you're so great i lub you". Once a (person) hiding behind lies,

[Personal attack edit. Do not level insults at users - FQuist]
Old Sep 24, 2005, 03:01 PM
Trafton
Chiyu

JCF member

Sep 24, 2005, 03:09 PM
To make others dislike CC, or me as a person even more? Maybe to provoke us CC'ers? Or because you just want attention?
You know that your story is soo not true (like Veg stated already), if it was, wouldn't you think you weren't the only one who felt like that? I haven't seen any stories like this before, from any ex-member or current member.

Seriously Trafton, you are not exactly living up to the expectations I had of you (even though they weren't that high after all, cuz let's be honest.. your reputation isn't exactly "great"). Disappointed in you, I am.
Old Sep 24, 2005, 03:17 PM
Trafton
FireSworD

JCF Member

FireSworD is an asset to this forumFireSworD is an asset to this forum

Sep 24, 2005, 04:10 PM
Well, I thought CC's reputation has been looked upon more fondly as of recent.

Then there's this little argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lark
I realized that C.C had a very bad reputation, and some people were making assumptions about me on aC.Count of my clan mates. I'm not going to use any names, but some people started to not talk to me as much when I was in the clan.
So you change yourself just so that others would like you? - Wow, I bet that's something you wouldn't like to admit more directly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lark
As for saying that CraC.Coboy manipulates the clan, I have to disagree with that. He never tried to manipulate me when I was in the clan.
How can anyone possibly directly manipulate someone against their will on a videogame without a good risk involved if one tries to defy it?

Quote:
I also remember you having us all rename to various fake parodies of DM names. I think I was supposed to be some variant of "FireSword."
Haha, I remember that. I was actually quite flattered at the time.

Quote:
Of course, you can believe that I made this all up if you like. My reputation, which as far as I know isn't very bad beyond making sarcastically racist comments to Shaney (which I have apologised for) and doing idiotic stuff when I was younger (which I have also apologised for) aside, I invite people to make up their own mind about whether I'm telling the truth or not.
Is that you, Trafton? - You're taking this way too seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grytolle
Stop generalizing, all... Ask me for a 2v2 on msn, quickly, before I leave.
Alright!
Old Sep 24, 2005, 04:11 PM
Trafton

JCF Member

Sep 24, 2005, 04:13 PM
Quote:
I am taking this way too seriously.

Life is too short for this kind of thing.

Oh well.
It's okay, Trafton. We love you as our navy commander.

Fire up the cannons, attack from the east!
Old Sep 24, 2005, 04:18 PM
Trafton

JCF Member

Grytolle is a forum legendGrytolle is a forum legendGrytolle is a forum legend

Sep 24, 2005, 04:48 PM
Aaaaaarr :@ (what GP said)

JCF Member

Sep 24, 2005, 04:50 PM
I kind of agree with FireSwords post, haha.
Unfortunuatly some persons take this a bit too serious, so I have to defend myself in a serious way too.
I hoped that this would get sorted out in a mature way..

JCF Member

Sep 24, 2005, 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegito
Unfortunuatly some persons take this a bit too serious, so I have to defend myself in a serious way too.
Heh, you don't have to be serious. Look at me

JCF Member

Sep 24, 2005, 04:58 PM
Quote:

You will be the first to taste my blade when war breaks out.

JCF member

Sep 24, 2005, 04:59 PM
I agree with FS and Veg, can't really add anything to what they have already stated. I only needed to defend myself because I suddenly found this odd chatlog at JCF in which people were talking about me. I don't want to revive any old fights or bring up the distant past, really.

Last edited by Chiyu; Sep 24, 2005 at 05:10 PM.
Old Sep 24, 2005, 07:53 PM
Trafton

Administrator

Stijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to behold

Sep 25, 2005, 01:29 AM
Quote:
Unfortunuatly some persons take this a bit too serious
Look who's talking. Who keeps posting things like "you're in trouble now"? Who stays awake until midnight to post a "chapter" of "shocking facts"? Who averagely uses four "OMFG"'s per post when it contains negative remarks about his clan? Who seems to solely post this stuff out of "revenge" on other clans that revealed the "truth"?

If there's someone taking this too serious, it's you and several other CC members.
Wei Yan

Banned

Wei Yan is doing well so far

Sep 25, 2005, 02:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackraptor
You will be the first to taste my blade when war breaks out.
Grrr... I live only for battle!

Last edited by FQuist; Sep 25, 2005 at 07:57 AM.
Vegito

JCF Member

Sep 25, 2005, 03:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stijn
Look who's talking. Who keeps posting things like "you're in trouble now"? Who stays awake until midnight to post a "chapter" of "shocking facts"? Who averagely uses four "OMFG"'s per post when it contains negative remarks about his clan? Who seems to solely post this stuff out of "revenge" on other clans that revealed the "truth"?

If there's someone taking this too serious, it's you and several other CC members.

Uh, not really. I usually stay up till midnight anyways at fridays and saturdays. We didn't work on it for 24/7. not at all, we did a 3v3 that night as well.
why I say omfg? because its a 'stopwoord' nothing more.
And why I said "you're in trouble now" is because I was mad, and then, wanted to post their faults as well.
Espescially VS' and GpW' faults.

And Stijn, why shouldn't we post the other' people faults as well? since they did that too us? try thinking about that, but nobody seems to agree with that somehow. But use logical thinking, and you should find out why we did that.

..But some people find it too hard though.. not saying names..

Administrator

Stijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to behold

Sep 25, 2005, 03:27 AM
Where did I say you shouldn't?
Vegito

JCF Member

Sep 25, 2005, 03:49 AM
Im asking you something. I never said that you said that.
Though you gave me the feeling you meant that as well. with the quotes:

"Who stays awake until midnight to post a "chapter" of "shocking facts"?"

"Who seems to solely post this stuff out of "revenge" on other clans that revealed the "truth"?"

Like we are like very active, and trying to kill other people's reputation, and that we are very seriously posting here.
Nah, not really. We don't try to revive these topics each day. Not at all, others do that for us. Questioning each time. I would like to stop with those topics and go on.
But oh well, some people can't, and some people think we suck and blablabla.

JCF Member

Sep 25, 2005, 03:49 AM
*quiet*

JCF Member

White Rabbit is doing well so far

Sep 25, 2005, 03:51 AM
@FS: Lrk didn't change himself, because he believed that people talked less to him because he was in the clan, not because of what he was. Switching clans is not changing one's personality. If that's not what you meant, you need to explain more.