Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » General Jazz Jackrabbit Talk

Wanna know more facts

View Poll Results: What do you think now
well i understand CC,s point 7 29.17%
i don get the point 12 50.00%
Some people that were complaining were wrong 1 4.17%
This truth is a good way of saying TY for telling your truth 4 16.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

JCF Member

Blackraptor is an asset to this forumBlackraptor is an asset to this forum

Sep 26, 2005, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Rabbit
You ppl have horrible sarcasm. Oh, you 'love' this and that...be more creative. >|

WR I love you.

JCF Member

White Rabbit is doing well so far

Sep 26, 2005, 12:12 PM
Blacky PAd me.
n00b

JCF Veteran

n00b is an asset to this forumn00b is an asset to this forum

Sep 26, 2005, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegito
++shaney :P
For starting more fights?
*sigh* I should have expected this from a clan whose leader thinks its a preistiege honor to be banned from the JCF (FTG)

[Flame tag removal. A negative property of the user was indirectly implied - FQuist]

JCF Member

Sep 26, 2005, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Rabbit
Blacky PAd me.

WR I still love you <3

JCF Member

Vegito is an asset to this forum

Sep 26, 2005, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b
For starting more fights?
*sigh* I should have expected this from a clan whose leader thinks its a preistiege honor to be banned from the JCF (FTG)

[Flame tag removal. A negative property of the user was indirectly implied - FQuist]

And you dont know what sarcasm is.

JCF Veteran

Sep 26, 2005, 12:45 PM
Quote:
And you dont know what sarcasm is.
I can only detect sarcasm on the internet when it is obviously implied.
Sorry that I couldnt detect the tone of what you were typing.

JCF Member

Grytolle is a forum legendGrytolle is a forum legendGrytolle is a forum legend

Sep 26, 2005, 10:26 PM
It was obvious...

JCF Veteran

Sep 27, 2005, 05:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grytolle
It was obvious...
On IRC me and Fquist both found enough reasons why it wasnt.
Now end the subject, and go back to shaney's original topic.
Vegito

JCF Member

Sep 27, 2005, 07:00 AM
I forgot about what it was... :P
And why still talking about this? Shaney isn't able to defend himself now, is he?
You can call him a noob and whatever now, without anyone doing something about it. Nor he can speak. GJ *and that "GJ" was sarcasm.*

Administrator

Stijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to behold

Sep 27, 2005, 07:30 AM
I think it's shaney's own fault that he is banned. The thread is still open, so we are free to continue.
Nielsje

JCF Member

Nielsje is doing well so far

Sep 27, 2005, 07:37 AM
Unhappy

Super Moderator

ShadowGPW is a forum legendShadowGPW is a forum legendShadowGPW is a forum legend

Sep 27, 2005, 07:39 AM
Quote:
I forgot about what it was... :P
And why still talking about this? Shaney isn't able to defend himself now, is he?
You can call him a noob and whatever now, without anyone doing something about it. Nor he can speak. GJ *and that "GJ" was sarcasm.*
... and you honestly care?

S.H.A.D.O.W.: (aka Ins0mnia)
Synthetic Hydraulic Android Designed for Observation and Warfare

Mystic Legends
http://www.mysticlegends.org

Follow me on twitter: @Ins0mnia
Follow us on twitter: @Mystic_Legends
Vegito

JCF Member

Sep 27, 2005, 08:01 AM
I only think that he should be able to defend himself.
It would be lame to talk about him in public, and that he can't say anything about it. wouldn't it?
Thats the same as that I talk about you, and I put something on your mouth so you can't speak.

JCF Éminence Grise

Fawriel is doing well so far

Sep 27, 2005, 08:49 AM
/me bellows cheers for Chippie

JCF Member

Sonyk is doing well so far

Sep 27, 2005, 11:44 AM
I would just like to say something here.

A clan cheated. Okay, who cares. It happened, and now it's over. Why is anyone refusing to accept that? Oh, because of pride?

Right, because of your pride, you can't accept the fact that you got caught cheating. So now you have to go in and find a way to blame every other clan as well? That hardly seems fair.

After all, it's a BUNNY RABBIT GAME. If you can cheat in it, good for you. If you cheat in it, good for you. Who really cares? Sure, you shouldn't, and if you get caught, everyone has the right to know so-and-so did such a thing, but I really don't see why it has to become something like this.

If nobody cares to read what jumbled thoughts I have to say, at least read this. It happened. And now it's over. Accept that and move on.

Super Moderator

ShadowGPW is a forum legendShadowGPW is a forum legendShadowGPW is a forum legend

Sep 27, 2005, 02:26 PM
Quote:
It would be lame to talk about him in public, and that he can't say anything about it. wouldn't it?
Thats the same as that I talk about you, and I put something on your mouth so you can't speak.
he did that for himself. He went so far that he got banned. if he can't speak back it is his own fault.

Mystic Legends

Trafton

JCF Member

Trafton is an asset to this forum

Sep 27, 2005, 04:52 PM
Quote:
He intentionally got himself banned, so he has rejected the privilege of defending himself.

JCF Member

Ae has disabled reputation

Sep 27, 2005, 05:19 PM
And there was much rejoicing.
n00b

JCF Veteran

Sep 27, 2005, 07:02 PM
Besides, until Shaney posted the chatlog shaney's post technically was 4/5 by chiyu and 1/5 by veg I think.
R3ptile

Banned

R3ptile is doing well so far

Sep 28, 2005, 02:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonyk
After all, it's a BUNNY RABBIT GAME. If you can cheat in it, good for you. If you cheat in it, good for you. Who really cares?
So what if it's a BUNNY RABBIT GAME? You simply do not make sense. You can say the same about CS, which is a TERRORIST COUNTER TERRORIST GAME. And WE care.

Now go make sense, thanks.

JCF Member

[GpW]Urbs is an asset to this forum

Sep 28, 2005, 02:54 AM
On a general basis I agree with Sonyk. Everything that needed to be said, was basicly said. The proper officials responded to the facts that were given out, and the people who were hurt by the actions of a few other people, now know about it. Nothing bad about that, in theory anyway.
There has been a lack of actually adressing the issues from alot of people in this discussion however, although there wasn't alot of flaming or such, but the arguments given out by alot of people, were in a way overlooked by the others. Some people were also posting gibberish and got banned. They deserve to be banned, because they actually wanted to be banned, it was honourable in a way. That didn't exactly help the defendants case a lot. Instead of a dialogue with arguments and the like, some people turned on their primal self defence mechanisms. I really dislike it that their actions are being glorified. They acted like complete f00s, to use the common online phrase. If you screwed up, the best thing to do is admit it, and try not to make a fuss about it. Cuz the longer this topic is active, the longer you're under the spotlight. I'm not good at PR(public relations) all that much, but it's logical.
If you do, however, mean to participate in this thread still, well that's not a problem, just make sure that we stay on topic. To the people that are accused, if I may add, you're giving out a wrong impression about yourselves. You're reacting like caged beasts so to speak, trying to take people down with you, and it hasn't worked. So maybe try a friendlier approach, and say that you actually do feel bad for doing it, and that you're honestly sorry.Uhm I correct myself, you did say you're sorry and everything, it's just the tone of this whole conversation that isnt right, if we add to that all the outbursts of some people... not good. The number of posts is lessening so at least we have that, cuz this is really becomming old news slowly, as it should. And I'm sure I speak for all of us, the involved and the rest, when I say, that we've pretty much already said everything that needs to be said here.

Gamer Pryde Worldwide

Vegito

JCF Member

Sep 28, 2005, 06:11 AM
I still don't get why you post such a things. We said sorry, didn't we? If you say no, I surely search the posts again. I think I said sorry for about 3 times already.
But none cares. So if they don't care that we are sorry, why still attacking us too?

Quote:
Besides, until Shaney posted the chatlog shaney's post technically was 4/5 by chiyu and 1/5 by veg I think.
Not true. Technically yes, but he posted those chatlogs just for his own good. I didn't help him with it either. And go find some way to not to take sarcasm serious either. And then people say we are childish. *cough* >_>

Quote:
I would just like to say something here.

A clan cheated. Okay, who cares. It happened, and now it's over. Why is anyone refusing to accept that? Oh, because of pride?

Right, because of your pride, you can't accept the fact that you got caught cheating. So now you have to go in and find a way to blame every other clan as well? That hardly seems fair.

After all, it's a BUNNY RABBIT GAME. If you can cheat in it, good for you. If you cheat in it, good for you. Who really cares? Sure, you shouldn't, and if you get caught, everyone has the right to know so-and-so did such a thing, but I really don't see why it has to become something like this.

If nobody cares to read what jumbled thoughts I have to say, at least read this. It happened. And now it's over. Accept that and move on.
Go read everything again, will you?
Its not about pride, its just about we want others to know others faults as well Try reading the whole topic before you post something. And you see, people CARE about we cheated or anything. And we said sorry. Now go on with your life or something. >.>

*Its not a PA or something, its just that I think those posts were kind of useless already. The point is.. people want this topic to die out.. but they still post here, and attack CÇ, which makes me defend CÇ again.*

Last edited by Vegito; Sep 28, 2005 at 09:20 AM.

JCF Member

Sep 28, 2005, 11:20 AM
Quote:

Its not about pride, its just about we want others to know others faults as well

Sounds like you guys were just (-) off that this was brought up and wanted to make others look bad so you wouldn't look so horrible yourself, but ok.

JCF Veteran

Sep 28, 2005, 11:24 AM
I'm sorry so you and Chiyu wrote nothing in that link posted by Shaney?
Looks like we can't trust CC.
EDIT- And if I remember right, before you said you were 'sorry'some clan members already were ranting about bad things other clans said
Vegito

JCF Member

Sep 28, 2005, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackraptor
Sounds like you guys were just (-) off that this was brought up and wanted to make others look bad so you wouldn't look so horrible yourself, but ok.
Nah, we just wanted to make sure that people didn't flame us while they did something bad by themselves (espescially VS.) And oh btw? I don't give a (-) about looking bad at jj2, you know? CÇ just wins everything which can be won. We won jj2wc2 with just DOMINATING the entire world cup I can be proud of that.

...and:
"How the members like to be in the clan is way more important than whether outsiders like us or not. In other words: (-) them!"

Quote:
I'm sorry so you and Chiyu wrote nothing in that link posted by Shaney?
Looks like we can't trust ÇC.
EDIT- And if I remember right, before you said you were 'sorry'some clan members already were ranting about bad things other clans said
It looks like you REALLY are a noob. >O
It wasn't Chiyu and my plan to post a new topic. Shaney did that totally without our approval. We didn't even KNOW that he would do that anyways. And like we care... :P And like I said up there...

and the trust and loyalty the members have in us, the leaders, is higher than ever.

Last edited by Vegito; Sep 28, 2005 at 01:27 PM.

Administrator

Stijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to behold

Sep 28, 2005, 01:26 PM
So why the heck did you make that page in the first place then?
Vegito

JCF Member

Sep 28, 2005, 01:28 PM
Since you are all so eager and happy with seeing the truth...

JCF Veteran

Sep 28, 2005, 02:20 PM
What does Shaney posting the link have to do with the link being written by you guys?
I said it was technically written by you and chiyu and the first words in your reply are: Not really, so I asked if that meant you guys really didnt write it(or implied that question)
Your next reply is incredibly left field.
Vegito

JCF Member

Sep 29, 2005, 07:01 AM
Not really, since he edited his post too add that link.. In the first place he just put those chatlogs on it. (thats what I saw.)

JCF Member

Ðx is doing well so far

Sep 29, 2005, 07:40 AM
this is kind of a big clan war ;(

Administrator

Sep 29, 2005, 08:10 AM
You want everyone to know the truth. So you write a page containing it. But you don't want anyone to see that page.

:S

JCF Member

Sep 29, 2005, 08:19 AM
Easy..The plan was just to have it in our siggys, or atleast some CCers intended to do that. However, Shaney took matters in his own hands and posted already... I didn't really pay attention. And Veg, don't flame n00b

Last edited by Grytolle; Sep 29, 2005 at 09:14 AM.

JCF Member

Sep 29, 2005, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3p
Now go make sense, thanks.
It's a bunny rabbit game. There's no point in caring so much about any part of it that you even bother to cheat, let alone react this much to their cheating.

JCF Member

Sep 29, 2005, 08:35 AM
Quote:
It's a bunny rabbit game. There's no point in caring so much about any part of it that you even bother to cheat, let alone react this much to their cheating.
However, it is the same with all other games.

JCF Veteran

cooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of light

Sep 29, 2005, 09:12 AM
Quote:
We won jj2wc2 with just DOMINATING the entire world cup
However the way you dominated it is actually the reason of Yasco/Shaney/etc making topics about it.

JCF Member

Sep 29, 2005, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooba
However the way you dominated it is actually the reason of Yasco/Shaney/etc making topics about it.
Sasik was the only one making a topic about jj2wc...

JCF Member

Sep 29, 2005, 09:39 AM
Idd, and why not calling n00b a n00b? ;-P

JCF Member

Sep 29, 2005, 12:13 PM
Quote:
However, it is the same with all other games.
And why should that be? Even so, why do we have to follow the path set by other games?

JCF Member

Sep 29, 2005, 12:16 PM
There are no important computergames.

Super Moderator

Sep 29, 2005, 12:31 PM
Quote:
There are no important computergames.
actually esports attached computer games (StarCraft, WarCraft, Counter-Strike) actually is in some counteries. If you are a star in those games, you are a star in their nation.

Mystic Legends