Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » General Jazz Jackrabbit Talk

Revived clan RR is searching new members! You're welcome to join! Click here!

Closed Thread

JCF Member

Grytolle is a forum legendGrytolle is a forum legendGrytolle is a forum legend

Jun 13, 2007, 10:54 AM
I'd be stupid if I didn't understand what r3p meant.

JCF Member

Jerrythabest is a forum legendJerrythabest is a forum legendJerrythabest is a forum legend

Jun 13, 2007, 11:05 AM
Well, I'm pretty sure Jamster wants to rejoin RR too. So that could be one thing he has to do with RR ;p

JCF Member

ThunderPX is doing well so far

Jun 14, 2007, 01:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerrythabest View Post
Well, I'm pretty sure Jamster wants to rejoin RR too. So that could be one thing he has to do with RR ;p
I thought you didn't want to kill RR? =P
Sucer

JCF Member

Sucer is doing well so far

Jun 14, 2007, 04:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
It's more like an attempt to escape the depths of hell.

I bet you had that one right, however it's not said that this attempt will fail.

Banned

R3ptile is doing well so far

Jun 14, 2007, 07:16 AM
no one joining eh?
this clan should've died a long time ago.
BadBunny

JCF Member

BadBunny is doing well so far

Jun 14, 2007, 08:01 AM
That was very offtopic r3p...

How's going?
If anyone wanna come into the MURR part, then just PM me
Old Jun 14, 2007, 08:27 AM
R3ptile
This message has been deleted by R3ptile. Reason: ;]]]
BadBunny

JCF Member

Jun 14, 2007, 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik View Post
rr was his clan
jamster died
rr died
and they both revived
Jamster didn't die and RR too. RR became inactive because many members left, so please, stop talking about something where you don't know anything about.

JCF Member

Jerrythabest is a forum legendJerrythabest is a forum legendJerrythabest is a forum legend

Jun 14, 2007, 08:56 AM
Moreover, a clan would defenately collapse if there are no more other clans. So people will automatically start to seek other clans if one becomes too big, as it's nothing fun being in a clan that just owns everyone with its warteam, while that warteam is actually just a far too tiny bit of the clan.

JCF Member

Raven aka StL should make better posts

Jun 14, 2007, 09:27 AM
You're not making too much sense...
Old Jun 14, 2007, 10:00 AM
R3ptile
This message has been deleted by R3ptile.

JCF Member

Jun 14, 2007, 01:04 PM
Not too much, but still enough.

There is a lot of stuff going on right now behind the scenes, especially with the RRTC. School is still there, though ;p homework homework homework... it's slowing down things a bit.

JCF Member

Erik is doing well so far

Jun 14, 2007, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBunny View Post
Jamster didn't die and RR too. RR became inactive because many members left, so please, stop talking about something where you don't know anything about.
there is this mystical thing you don't know anything about
it is called 'irony'
you might have heard of a closely related form called 'sarcasm'
i was practicing their arcane magick
Chiyu

JCF member

Chiyu has disabled reputation

Jun 14, 2007, 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3ptile View Post
i blame CC for
recruiting so many players
when you join CC
you never turn back
so now new clans
can't find members
then we're stuck with
one huge clan
and several small
inactive ones
We're working on that

JCF Member

Jun 15, 2007, 04:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik View Post
there is this mystical thing you don't know anything about
it is called 'irony'
you might have heard of a closely related form called 'sarcasm'
i was practicing their arcane magick
THEN STOP PRACTISING THIS ON THE RR THREAD!!!

JCF Member

Ana is doing well so far

Jun 15, 2007, 09:31 AM
Welcome back...and gl....
Xplosive

JCF Member

Xplosive is notorious for his worthless posts

Jun 17, 2007, 09:06 AM
You could of sent me an email , I just now learned all this , but I will be happy to "rejoin".

JCF Member

Jun 17, 2007, 11:39 AM
You're welcome to rejoin! Just keep the tag and it's all done

JCF Member

Xplosive is notorious for his worthless posts

Jun 21, 2007, 01:03 PM
Yeah i gathered that.

JCF Member

Dermo should make better posts

Jun 21, 2007, 02:31 PM
I wanna join RR!

Do you like Stijn? Take my poll!

Windows is not a virus. A virus is small and efficient...

Note to Stijn: how am i even getting away with this

JCF Member

Jun 22, 2007, 04:59 AM
MSN ==> jerrythabest hotmail com

JCF Member

Jun 23, 2007, 05:20 AM
Lol an alliance with CraccoClan? Sorry Jerry but I'm off RR then. Can't believe how hard it is to find a nice clan. I'm now feeling bad for leaving 8th Dimension. Very bad indeed

Perhpas I'll make a clan of my own. Dunno...

JCF Member

Ana is doing well so far

Jun 23, 2007, 08:09 AM
what`s bad with the alliance with cc????
Sucer

JCF Member

Jun 23, 2007, 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana View Post
what`s bad with the alliance with cc????
Well I think it's stupid to first do an alliance with 8th Dimension and then do another one with Craccoclan. The cc guys are nice but some of them use cheating programs while playing serious games, and some of them refuse to admit losses, especially in clanwars.

JCF Member

Yasco is doing well so far

Jun 23, 2007, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucer View Post
Well I think it's stupid to first do an alliance with 8th Dimension and then do another one with Craccoclan. The cc guys are nice but some of them use cheating programs while playing serious games, and some of them refuse to admit losses, especially in clanwars.
Respect bro

Banned

R3ptile is doing well so far

Jun 23, 2007, 01:32 PM
people never learn that an "alliance" with CC means letting them steal all members..
Yasco

JCF Member

Jun 23, 2007, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3ptile View Post
people never learn that an "alliance" with CC means letting them steal all members..
Exactly what I have told them.

JCF Member

Jun 23, 2007, 01:36 PM
This is getting way too dangerous... I'm currently talking with Chiyu about this, as this is going way too fast.

EDIT: Okay, though I don't really like to say it, I'll have to say that this alliance is discontinued because of heavy protest. I hope things will cool down. Also, I want to make completely clear that the original idea for this alliance was, that CC will try to transfer some of its members to RR so that they'll get a little bit smaller and we grow a bit. After all, CC has too many members and RR had almost none and has even less now (I hope you guys will come back ;p). But with these reactions, it's not worth the effort. Again, it was NOT CC's intention to 'steal' members from RR, in fact, it's somewhat the other way round.

Last edited by Jerrythabest; Jun 23, 2007 at 02:07 PM.
Craccoclan PR

JCF Member

Craccoclan PR is doing well so far

Jun 23, 2007, 03:03 PM
Dear members,

As Craccoclan Public Relations I would like to clear some things up. Should you wish to reply to this post I would like to ask you to use comments which are grounded and explained.

To begin with:
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3ptile
Please know that each player (and thus person) has his/her own decisions to make. This also involves the guild/clan they are a member of. Craccoclan does not desire to steal, mock or create rumours about other guilds/clans and wishes to be respected in the same way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucer
some of them use cheating programs while playing serious games, and some of them refuse to admit losses, especially in clanwars.
If you can prove the usage of cheating programs I would like to ask you to deliver the prove to the Clan Leader. He will then investigate this with his team and take meassures whenever needed. Also known, The incident of not admitting a loss has a whole story itself. Craccoclan had the idea that both teams were on the same line on how the match would be played. Unfortunately due to some miscommunication Craccoclan's assumption was swept away and finally resulted in a conflict. The main cause of this conflict was the method of counting the score. Should you wish to have more information about this issue I would like to ask you to contact either the PR or the Clan Leader.

I would also like to point out that this is not a demand for change or a way to start a fight but simply to keep a nice atmosphere between the guilds/clans.

I hope this settles some of the ripples, and I would like to encourage you to contact either the PR or the Clan Leader himself should you have any comments, questions or complaints. Thank you for reading this and goodnight.

-Craccoclan Public Relations

Last edited by Craccoclan PR; Jun 23, 2007 at 03:35 PM.
Old Jun 23, 2007, 05:16 PM
Raven aka StL
This message has been deleted by Stijn. Reason: quite trollish (!)
Yasco

JCF Member

Jun 24, 2007, 02:57 AM
Okay, CC never does something wrong. That explains why they're involved in like all JJ2 conflicts. Good luck!

JCF Member

Jun 24, 2007, 03:31 AM
Yasco,

I have not said that CC makes no flaws. Ofcourse CC makes flaws, but doesn't everyone? I have replied/explained regarding the comments which were given above, if you have anything else you would like to discuss I would encourage you to do so. As long as you can explain your complaint(s) I will be happy to talk to you about it, either here or in private message.

As stated before, this is not a demand for change or a way to start a fight but simply to keep a nice atmosphere between the guilds/clans. It shows very clearly that there are people who have something against CC and as long as noone talks about it the atmosphere will not be any better.

Thank you.

-Craccoclan Public Relations

JCF Veteran

cooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of light

Jun 24, 2007, 03:39 AM
so much for not getting involved in Clan Talk fights

Craccoclan Public Relations,

not using your normal account(s) for this kind of posts is really ridiculous and contrary to what you think, it doesn't make the Cracco Clan look more professional. It's a pretty desperate attempt at hiding behind a different name just to avoid being adressed personally in this kind of issues. Moreover, it's against the rules of the JCF, which clearly state that possessing more than one account is against the rules. But then again, the Cracco Clan has a long history of ignoring all kind of ground rules on jazz2online.com and its subhosted sites, such as J2O or the JCF.

I have no administrative power on the forum, but I'm telling you as a forum member to cease this atrocious behavior.

Thank you.
~cooba

JCF Member

Jun 24, 2007, 03:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craccoclan PR View Post
either here or in private message.
In PM, that is.

RR site update coming soon, I can connect to the server again

JCF Member

Jun 24, 2007, 04:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooba View Post
possessing more than one account is against the rules.
I would like to tell you that I am none of the members that you think I am. This is my very first account and I have taken the task to function as an intermediair and try to keep a healthy atmosphere. I'm disappointed to see you are drawing conclusions before checking IP's and such (which I believe you are capable of, being an Administrator).

About the "desperate attempt"... the Clan Leader has been attacked personally and people have refused to normally talk about things. It seems to be in peoples nature to draw conclusions before knowing what is going on. This way, I am attempting to be seen as an intermediair of the clan, without being assaulted personally. Even if you would know my name, it would tell you nothing because none of the members on this forum knows me.

JCF Veteran

cooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of light

Jun 24, 2007, 04:13 AM
Quote:
I'm disappointed to see you are drawing conclusions before checking IP's and such (which I believe you are capable of, being an Administrator).
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooba View Post
I have no administrative power on the forum
Craccoclan PR

JCF Member

Jun 24, 2007, 04:18 AM
Then I'd like to suggest contacting one of your collegues for assistance to prove this is a legit account.
Old Jun 24, 2007, 04:19 AM
cooba
This message has been deleted by cooba. Reason: i've went too far sorry frank :(

JCF Member

Jun 24, 2007, 05:23 AM
Yeah.. whatever. Go whine somewhere else about accounts and such.

Updated the RR site, now the memberlist, member profiles and TC login list are all generated from information stored in one file, so adding members is really easy now. Next thing on my to-do list is rewriting the TC login system, directly followed by resuming work on its contents.

JCF Member

Ana is doing well so far

Jun 24, 2007, 06:21 AM
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucer View Post
I have never seen a CCer using cheating programs...if you say this you need prooves.

Administrator

Stijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to behold

Jun 24, 2007, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Then I'd like to suggest contacting one of your collegues for assistance to prove this is a legit account.
It is.

But legit or not, I find it an extremely lame way of discussing.

Last edited by Stijn; Jun 24, 2007 at 11:36 AM.
Old Jun 24, 2007, 11:01 AM
Raven aka StL
This message has been deleted by Stijn. Reason: spam

JCF Member

Jun 24, 2007, 11:39 AM
Here.

And now back to RR business.
Old Jun 25, 2007, 09:12 AM
Dermo
This message has been deleted by Dermo. Reason: I just deleted my post so now you're argument means nothing! LAWL!
Ana

JCF Member

Ana is doing well so far

Jun 25, 2007, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drmoo View Post
CC's taken like half the community maybe even more. I don't know what's so good about them. Do they pay there members? But yes we really need some more members. But telling JCF isn't going to do much. Start sending spam emails saying join RR (jk). But take some serious action to get more players.

EDIT: The reason you don't want to post too much on JCF is because most people on JCF are already in a clan.
are you jealous on cc...why do you always acuse CC for having so many members when almost everyone wants to join it?!Anyway...some members were removed from the list so there are fewer now.First inform yourself and then claim something!!!
Closed Thread