Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » Beyond Jazz Jackrabbit 2

OMG guys

JCF Member

BlazinDragon is doing well so far

Oct 28, 2005, 05:17 PM
OMG guys

*sigh* its been a while since i last wrote opinions in this section (prolly around the time where every topic was a poll) but anyways. The topic.

Aaahem.

Ok. Hope? The game was released around 7 years ago (ive played 6 so i know what this game is about). Ive seen more threads on this topic about the JJ2 source code that it probably outnumbers the topics in the misc section.

Anyways. The code. No one has gotten it, no one will hope to get it unless its a extremely attractive girl that happened to get into Cliffy B's room. Futhermore, does anyone in the 2,000 members here know any animators? yes? in college? perhaps. Wants to do a game about rabbits? probably not.

Im not normally pecimistic but after staring at this screen for 6 years about the patches 1.24, 1.25, 1.26, ect ect. We've seen alot of modifications and stuff, but unless we find a proffessional animator the chances are less that radium actually stopping being critical. Yea, probably that bad.

Anyways consider me an idiot. But this game used to be my favourite game until a router problem trashed it. I can TEMPORARILY fix it by unplugging a wire in the broadband router and connecting the internet cord in the back of that computer directly into the router. But problemo: no internet for my bro. So im stuck not seeing u guys.

Anyways if u find a way of actually creating a "1.25 patch" or re-creating JJ2...well i dont know yet, but its unlikely. Nevertheless if u suceed, my congratulations.
#1= 100%
#2= 100%
#3= 100%
#4= 100%
#5= 25%

~BlazinDragon
~Dragoon
~Firebolt
~Iced Killer
~KILLERRABBIT
n00b

JCF Veteran

n00b is an asset to this forumn00b is an asset to this forum

Oct 28, 2005, 05:22 PM
Cliffy B. doesn't know where the source code is, so the extremely attractive girl should phone Arjan instead.
And what happenend to Nick Stadler?

JCF Éminence Grise

Radium is an asset to this forum

Oct 28, 2005, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLERRABBIT(ICEDKILLER)
No one has gotten it, no one will hope to get it unless its a extremely attractive girl that happened to get into Cliffy B's room.
I was so sure that this was going to be followed by "And that's just what I did. Here's the source code."

Anyway, why is an animator needed? If we had the source code, mostly programming changes would happen.

EDIT: And Radium is an animator D=. Maybe not professional, though...

<i>"This picture shows me that the gray bird man is just a bully and picks on smaller birds. Just because he has no friends and takes it out on others smaller than him to look good. I can see in the parrats eyes that it does however have a understanding of the gray bird man and is upset about getting cut."</i> - Speeza on cartoon birds.

JCF Member

Oct 29, 2005, 07:11 AM
/sarcasm OH! im so terribly sorry! /sarcasm

Ahaa no. Well i havent played this game for a little while so i dont know who the animator was, but u guys get the idea. The source code isnt gonna come out for a loooooooong time.

Now i dare u guys to count how many threads are in the jazz future thread. Ehehe u will be suprised how far this topic goes.
#1= 100%
#2= 100%
#3= 100%
#4= 100%
#5= 25%

~BlazinDragon
~Dragoon
~Firebolt
~Iced Killer
~KILLERRABBIT
Orbitz

JCF Member

Orbitz is doing well so far

Oct 29, 2005, 01:45 PM
i will hack you

JCF Member

TTFighter972 is doing well so far

Oct 29, 2005, 06:25 PM
OMG guys, who cares.

JCF Member

UNKNOWNFILE is doing well so far

Oct 29, 2005, 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orbitz
i will hack you
Yes, go ahead and scare us with your cheap pre-built cheating programs.

PS: Unreal > JJ2.

JCF Member

Oct 30, 2005, 05:30 AM
omg i left for a few months and u guys are still the same. There are STILL cheating progs around? Are u guys so bad with your skills that u have to have yourself look important by using a shield? /rofl

The only way u get better is through practice! Cheating makes u look stupid, not cool
#1= 100%
#2= 100%
#3= 100%
#4= 100%
#5= 25%

~BlazinDragon
~Dragoon
~Firebolt
~Iced Killer
~KILLERRABBIT
n00b

JCF Veteran

n00b is an asset to this forumn00b is an asset to this forum

Oct 30, 2005, 07:33 AM
It's only a few people who cheat. One of the few is banned, and the others only do it in their own private servers.
Maybe you should go check around and get information first instead of outlandishly assuming.

JCF Member

White Rabbit is doing well so far

Oct 30, 2005, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTFighter972
OMG guys, who cares.
How many times a day do you laugh?

JCF Member

Nov 1, 2005, 11:55 AM
well, sorry if i was away and things changed for the better.

Anywyas- back to the original topic of why we keep making threads about stuff that we've been writing about for 7 years. When are we going to get the secret source code, or whatever. (its been a while so im a lil rusty on my dialect). Anyways. The only way we can make them make it is if we all chip in some money. Who knows? make em this offer and they might even do it! Even though the demo i had (my comp crashed again so i have to surf the net to find it again). It wasnt bad. The rocket area was messed up and overall it sucked. I think from the product of the JJ3 from epic, im sorry to say kinda sucks. JJ2 was much better, even the demo. So im supporting fan-made games - which might be sent to epic for ideas and have it officially released as a official epic fan game and might promote that there are still ppl out here that still care about our cute lil green hare with a gun
#1= 100%
#2= 100%
#3= 100%
#4= 100%
#5= 25%

~BlazinDragon
~Dragoon
~Firebolt
~Iced Killer
~KILLERRABBIT