Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » General Jazz Jackrabbit Talk

Problems with 1.23

CrashMash

JCF Member

CrashMash is doing well so far

Feb 1, 2005, 08:15 AM
Problems with 1.23

Hello everyone. My bro just came back from stage and the first thing he did was formatting the PC. Now i got a problem, cuz i dunno why but the is a new harddisk (F:/) All my (-) will be placed there. I installed JJ2 and i didn't know it would be installed to F:/ so i used the unistall thing at the Auturun thing. Now i know it isn't installed to C:/ but to F:/ but if i try to install it, it says "there is already a higher versions. etc. etc." now I use TECT to play JJ2 1.23, but now i cant make 1.23 levels =( is there a option to do that? PLZ HELP ME~!

(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)istrator

Bobby aka Dizzy is doing well so far

Feb 1, 2005, 09:31 AM
I'm a little unsure of your conditions - you have TSF installed but since there are higher versions installed (or were) you are not able to install 1.23 again?
4I Falcon

JCF Member

4I Falcon has disabled reputation

Feb 1, 2005, 11:01 AM
My advice, which is likely entirely wrong, is to open your friendly registry editing tool (regedit in Win98 and 2K, not sure about anything else), kill the TSF registry key, then reinstall 1.23 and 1.24, in that order, in different folders.

Anyone advise against this?

RABID CRAZINESS FOLLOWS.

"I like driving an automatic, because I can do this." *revs engine* "You like driving a manual?" "What did I say?" "Automatic." "I like my... automatic, uh, arm... it changes the shift-gear on my, uh, manual." - 4IF vs Ken

WT (un)masterpieces:
Enter: Jack Flash
System of Turbulence
Profile count: disabled.

Galbadia Hotel: your one-stop shop for all your VG music needs!
CrashMash

JCF Member

CrashMash is doing well so far

Feb 2, 2005, 05:46 AM
u need the registry removal thing, its somewhere on j2o. siad Nimmy, where can i find =( i cant find it...