Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » Miscellaneous Stuff

Looking for a lost JJ2+ Song

umisery

JCF Member

umisery is doing well so far

Nov 27, 2020, 04:42 AM
Looking for a lost JJ2+ Song

Hello,

I've been listening to a song on YouTube ripped from a JJ2+ server on and off for the past few years, but I recently looked for it and it was nowhere to be found. I still have the YouTube URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YROibE-7EnU and I'm pretty sure it was titled "Flying - JJ2+". I'm hoping someone has a backup or knows where I can find the song a I have little information on it apart from from what I've listed above.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, cheers.

Edit: Shortly after posting this, I found it on SoundCloud surprisingly. If anyone is interested here it is: https://soundcloud.com/jazz-jackrabb...-online-server

If anyone can originate where/who this song is from and what genre it is, I'd greatly appreciate that!

Last edited by umisery; Nov 27, 2020 at 04:50 AM. Reason: Found the song

JCF Member

Seren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to all

Nov 27, 2020, 06:51 AM
Quote:
Flying - JJ2+
Quote:
Flying by JJ2+ Online server
Well, that takes some real attribution skills.

The song is "Flying High..." by POW. It's module music. The file name is flying.xm. The original can be found on The Mod Archive or, presumably, in your JJ2 cache folder. To play back this file, you will need software that supports module music, such as JJ2, XMPlay, or Winamp (that last one probably only through plug-ins). You can also find several uploads on YouTube.

I am an official JJ2+ programmer and this has been an official JJ2+ statement.
umisery

JCF Member

umisery is doing well so far

Nov 27, 2020, 09:01 PM
Holy moly that's it! Thank you heaps, I've been trying to find out the song name for ages. I can't thank you enough!