Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » General Jazz Jackrabbit Talk

1.25.. I... NEED!... *reaches like zombie*

dalisene

JCF Member

dalisene is doing well so far

Jun 30, 2005, 01:07 AM
1.25.. I... NEED!... *reaches like zombie*

The title is self-explanatory.
(")_(")
This is bunny. Copy and paste bunny in your signature to help him gain world domination.

JCF Member

Ðx is doing well so far

Jun 30, 2005, 01:35 AM
1.25 does't exist

JCF Member

ThunderPX is doing well so far

Jun 30, 2005, 05:27 AM
*coughfrancoisnumber2cough*
NinJazz

JCF Member

NinJazz is doing well so far

Jun 30, 2005, 05:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaThunderPX
*coughfrancoisnumber2cough*
Cough shut up lol

Well there is not 1.25, not going to be I think.
Old Jun 30, 2005, 05:32 AM
ThunderPX
This message has been deleted by Link. Reason: I demand that people stop demanding (i.e. stay on topic)
Old Jun 30, 2005, 05:34 AM
NinJazz
This message has been deleted by Link. Reason: I demand that people stop demanding (i.e. stay on topic)
Old Jun 30, 2005, 05:47 AM
Fawriel
Old Jun 30, 2005, 06:51 AM
minmay
Old Jun 30, 2005, 07:59 AM
NinJazz
Old Jun 30, 2005, 08:30 AM
mirrow

JCF Veteran

Tubz is doing well so far

Jun 30, 2005, 09:02 PM
....What the hell is going on here?

Is this supposed to be some kind of joke? BTW, 1.25 will come out soon or will never get created...

"Jewel is the Metallica of Yodelling." ~Edwin McCain
"Yes, it's a personal attack if you save my picture about internet safety" ~Labratkid
"You know what JBL? The only reason you were WWE Champion for a year was because Triple H didn't want to work Tuesdays!" ~Paul Heyman, addressing the public at the "ECW: One Night Stand" PPV on Sunday, June 12, 2005
dalisene

JCF Member

dalisene is doing well so far

Jun 30, 2005, 10:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubz
....What the hell is going on here?

Is this supposed to be some kind of joke? BTW, 1.25 will come out soon or will never get created...
I need to get the 1.24 patch stuff outta the registry... err. help?
(")_(")
This is bunny. Copy and paste bunny in your signature to help him gain world domination.
NinJazz

JCF Member

NinJazz is doing well so far

Jul 1, 2005, 12:13 AM
lol our Demand waves are getting destroyed.. or atleast I demand that demand posts were destroyed without demanding.

JCF Éminence Grise

Fawriel is doing well so far

Jul 1, 2005, 12:16 AM
Demented.

JCF Member

Jul 1, 2005, 01:23 AM
Ctrl+R

regedit

[Enter/Return/whatever the hell it's called]

JCF Member

LittleFreak is doing well so far

Jul 1, 2005, 03:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalisene
I need to get the 1.24 patch stuff outta the registry... err. help?
Thank you for reading the faq.

JCF Member

ShadeJackrabbit is doing well so far

Jul 1, 2005, 10:41 AM
And it isn't even April. Unless a lot of people are stuck in a time vortex.

Stop talking sense, this is an internet argument. ~Doubble Dutch
minmay

JCF Member

minmay is immeasurably awesomeminmay is immeasurably awesomeminmay is immeasurably awesomeminmay is immeasurably awesomeminmay is immeasurably awesome

Jul 1, 2005, 12:26 PM
1.25 is real and there is no use arguing about it, it's just as buggy and limited as 1.23/1.24. Basically, all you can do is use more tilesets, make additional layers, and cook steaks. Sure, there's more, but I don't feel like mentioning it all.
n00b

JCF Veteran

n00b is an asset to this forumn00b is an asset to this forum

Jul 1, 2005, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by minmay
1.25 is real and there is no use arguing about it, it's just as buggy and limited as 1.23/1.24. Basically, all you can do is use more tilesets, make additional layers, and cook steaks. Sure, there's more, but I don't feel like mentioning it all.
1.30 is real and you can not deny it, it is completly bugfree. I have to power to do anything within the program. It is I that make servers ping, and cause lag. Because I want to. You can use up to 999 tilesets at a time with 1.30(Since a larger ammount of colors are now supported), and you have the option of infinite text strings. 3d bonus levels now work, and can be created with the JCS. You can add in new characters and items, and program them to have new moves and effects using a scripting program, or you can edit existing ones. An image database allows you to import images into .j2a to create new items/enemies/whatever. It even cooks sirloins.
minmay

JCF Member

minmay is immeasurably awesomeminmay is immeasurably awesomeminmay is immeasurably awesomeminmay is immeasurably awesomeminmay is immeasurably awesome

Jul 1, 2005, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b
1.30 is real and you can not deny it, it is completly bugfree. I have to power to do anything within the program. It is I that make servers ping, and cause lag. Because I want to. You can use up to 999 tilesets at a time with 1.30(Since a larger ammount of colors are now supported), and you have the option of infinite text strings. 3d bonus levels now work, and can be created with the JCS. You can add in new characters and items, and program them to have new moves and effects using a scripting program, or you can edit existing ones. An image database allows you to import images into .j2a to create new items/enemies/whatever. It even cooks sirloins.
Aha, that's what Dx has been using.

JCF Member

Black Ninja is an asset to this forumBlack Ninja is an asset to this forum

Jul 1, 2005, 08:04 PM
Like the Playstation 3. It can play mighty games, and also GRILL A MIGHTY STEAK. www.ps3grill.com.
ThunderPX

JCF Member

Jul 1, 2005, 11:45 PM
Quote:
That...was....you!?

I'M GOING TO FREAKING KILL YOU! THAT LAG MADE MY HARD DRIVE EXPLODE!
n00b

JCF Veteran

Jul 2, 2005, 07:00 AM
Quote:
That...was....you!?

I'M GOING TO FREAKING KILL YOU! THAT LAG MADE MY HARD DRIVE EXPLODE!
Hard drive explode? nope, someone else. My lag is usually something that sets in when you need it least, like when you're going to roast someone who has the flag.
ThunderPX

JCF Member

Jul 2, 2005, 07:07 AM
I have version 2.00z. It's the final beta of Jazz Jackrabbit 2: R.H.M.T Edition.
It has no bugs, comes with a handy HCL manager, can use unlimited episodes (a program comes with the game), 3D Bonus stages are implemented as well. The cut levels, enemies and bosses can be patched into the game if you have 1.23. It also sports three new episodes with completely new items, enemies and bosses. It also has a utility to convert to and from .j2b, .j2a, .j2v, .j2d and .j2s. The levels can have unlimited tiles and there are 6 more foreground and background layers, as well as three extra sprite layers you can switch in-game through use of warps. Events are also supported on every single layer! New characters include Eva, Devan and when you beat the entire game and find the Secret Jazz tokens, you can play as enemies and bosses!
minmay

JCF Member

Jul 2, 2005, 07:29 AM
Quote:
I have version 2.00z. It's the final beta of Jazz Jackrabbit 2: R.H.M.T Edition.
It has no bugs, comes with a handy HCL manager, can use unlimited episodes (a program comes with the game), 3D Bonus stages are implemented as well. The cut levels, enemies and bosses can be patched into the game if you have 1.23. It also sports three new episodes with completely new items, enemies and bosses. It also has a utility to convert to and from .j2b, .j2a, .j2v, .j2d and .j2s. The levels can have unlimited tiles and there are 6 more foreground and background layers, as well as three extra sprite layers you can switch in-game through use of warps. Events are also supported on every single layer! New characters include Eva, Devan and when you beat the entire game and find the Secret Jazz tokens, you can play as enemies and bosses!
FAILED! 1.25 and 1.30 allow you to have as MANY LAYERS AS YOU WANT. I know because I found 1.30 and have had 1.25 for a while.

JCF Member

White Rabbit is doing well so far

Jul 2, 2005, 07:34 AM
I got Jazz Jackrabbit 4. It has none of the features you guys listed, yet it's still better. Go figure.
ThunderPX

JCF Member

Jul 2, 2005, 07:52 AM
Quote:
FAILED! 1.25 and 1.30 allow you to have as MANY LAYERS AS YOU WANT. I know because I found 1.30 and have had 1.25 for a while.
Yes, but 1.30 had a bug where the program crashed with too many layers. It hadn't been fixed yet in 2.00z beta, so they temporarily removed it. When 2.20 comes around, though...
minmay

JCF Member

Jul 2, 2005, 08:09 AM
Quote:
Yes, but 1.30 had a bug where the program crashed with too many layers. It hadn't been fixed yet in 2.00z beta, so they temporarily removed it. When 2.20 comes around, though...
Hey, what do you know? Version 3.00 is out. Now you can put tiny pieces of tiles in your levels in addition to everything else.
ThunderPX

JCF Member

Jul 2, 2005, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Hey, what do you know? Version 3.00 is out. Now you can put tiny pieces of tiles in your levels in addition to everything else.
I Googled it and found that 3.37 is out. It allows you to send rockets to the White House.
n00b

JCF Veteran

Jul 2, 2005, 08:51 AM
I've just scored a v360.00 beta from Microsoft.

And with that, I'm no longer participating in this discussion.

JCF Veteran

cooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of light

Jul 2, 2005, 08:57 AM
I say an admin closes this.
minmay

JCF Member

Jul 2, 2005, 08:58 AM
Quote:
I've just scored a v360.00 beta from Microsoft.

And with that, I'm no longer participating in this discussion.
HOLY COW! 4.00 IS OUT! IT GIVES YOU FREE MONEY!

JCF Veteran

Tubz is doing well so far

Jul 2, 2005, 07:13 PM
Quote:
Are you really that bored as to waste your time writing all that nonsense?

"Jewel is the Metallica of Yodelling." ~Edwin McCain
"Yes, it's a personal attack if you save my picture about internet safety" ~Labratkid
"You know what JBL? The only reason you were WWE Champion for a year was because Triple H didn't want to work Tuesdays!" ~Paul Heyman, addressing the public at the "ECW: One Night Stand" PPV on Sunday, June 12, 2005

JCF Member

Black Ninja is an asset to this forumBlack Ninja is an asset to this forum

Jul 2, 2005, 07:57 PM
Are you really that bored that you read it all? ;p

Super Moderator

ShadowGPW is a forum legendShadowGPW is a forum legendShadowGPW is a forum legend

Jul 2, 2005, 08:00 PM
There isn't any, topic closed.

S.H.A.D.O.W.: (aka Ins0mnia)
Synthetic Hydraulic Android Designed for Observation and Warfare

Mystic Legends
http://www.mysticlegends.org

Follow me on twitter: @Ins0mnia
Follow us on twitter: @Mystic_Legends
Closed Thread