Lesson One: SPARKS!!
These are the highlights of their behavior:
1. The move when you move away with your back turned. ONLY.
2. They don’t move when you jump.
3. They MIGHT move if you use a spring.
4. They always go under and up to attack.
The advantages you can use:
1. Use #1 of behaviors to your advantage.
2. Go under them.
3. Use an Electro-Blaster for the tricky ones.
4. If they’re charging and they get close…turn around to face them and they’ll stop.
5. They don’t move when you jump. Take advantage of this.
Weapons best for this:
1. Electro Blaster (Recomended) (Good for any range)
2. Blaster (Good at any range)
4. BB Blasters (Good for short range)
5. Heat Seeking Missiles (Good for long ranges)
When putting in sparks:
1. NEVER put more than 5 in one area. It’s RIDICULUS.
2. To make a challenge, put them in small, crampt areas.
3. They go well with Tubelectric or ‘techno’ tilesets.
That’s all you need to know about sparks. Coming soon: Spark Practice Range!
Part Two: FISH!!!
Attack under and up
Turn towards you when about to attack.
Not as fast as they seem.
Only work in water.
Advantages you can use:
Use alot of speed.
Observe closely to see when they’re going to attack.
Heat Seeking Missiles (good at long range)
Electro Blaster (Good at any range)
There…next part will be on Dragonflies.
Eat your lima beans, Johnny.