This is an easy way to record your games on the internet, but there are restrictions on what you can do. These are the rescrictions:
1: The Level that is played online MUST be in the Jazz2 folder, not in the cache folder.
2: You MUST play as jazz. For some odd reason the macros don’t pick up spaz. WeIrD.
Now that’s out of the way, here’s how you do it:
1. Go into your /Jazz2 folder and find Jazz2.exe.
2. Drag the file to the desktop, so it becomes a desktop shortcut. You don’t have to do this if you have a shortcut on the desktop already.
3. Right click the shortcut and click PROPERTIES.
4. Find the tab where it tells you where the shortcut is (i.e. x:\games\Jazz2)
5. In that box, add to the end (in the “”) “-spy -record”
6. click OK.
7. Now open the shortcut.
Volia, it’s a macro shortcut! This will not record:
– Spaz games
Eat your lima beans, Johnny.