No screenshots yet.
|Cruk-Tungstelectric.xm||Tungstelectric||1137.13 kB||02 Dec 2005|
i just reuploaded it.. but deleted the old one… i edited it and added a few new bunch of thingies… anyways.. enjoy
This mix is better than the first one but there are still a lot of things that can be improved.
A- Samples (Still to beepy)
B- Pitching- the base is still not in tune with the melody.
C- The intro of the song is too long and boring.
I give this mix a 4.7.
Eh… how do you listen to the music without playing it in JJ2?
i love it!!!!!11
espesshaly with the roller coaser visulation
(Unsupported rating (10) removal. ~Violet)
the begining is a bit too long, but when it gets to the tube part it starts to get more squeaky than the begining.
[Rating (3.2) clearance. This review lacks any support for the given rating. “gets more squeaky” is not enough to base a rating off. ~Cooba]
It’s ok Cooba. You clanhopper you.
Goodbye, as I am now banned from j2o!
COOBA I HOPE YOU (LIVE VERY PEACEFULLY AWAY FROM) A FIRE
Derby: Flaming replaced.
The beginning of this sounds pretty neat. Unfortunately, it only lures me in, then proceeds to knock me down (—).
1. The percussions are (bad). The tambourine/808-hat is (the worst).
2. These rolls are (also pretty bad). They need to be refined and shortened, or omitted altogether.
3. That beep sample sounds like it was recorded at 11 kHz. In a way, though, it fits in in the general lack of quality this song thrives on.
4. (-) Every instrument harmonically clashes with the others in a way that makes my head hurt. (—)
5. Despite the clashing, it still sounds empty throughout due to the lack of any mastering or processing. Everything is way too clean. Equalize it at the very least.
This could have been interesting if the execution was not so poor.
[Extreme negativity and offensive content clearance. Please behave and review accordingly to the Review Rules ~cooba]
Eat your lima beans, Johnny.
Post a review
You need to log in to post comments on this download.