|KSSetup.exe||2871.13 kB||10 May 2015|
Karrot Shire is finally ready to be released in the wild! An UNFINISHED version, that is.
This means that everything up to the quest ‘To Gain Respect’ should work flawlessly, but after that point nothing is done. Essentially, 40% of the story is missing.
Other points worth noting:
- You can save your game in the Hospital after completing the first 2 quests. When you gain the rank ‘Citizen’, you will be able to buy a house from the Real Estate Agent and save your game at your house.
- Website: http://karrot.here.ws
- Wiki: http://sites.google.com/site/karrotshire/
Writing stuff in the wiki is easy: we’ll invite you if you ask us.
- Some features of the game will seem unpolished, and that would be because they are unpolished (see the capitalized word above).
- Feedback is what encourages us to continue working on this project. So please, please, give us plenty of it.
The thing is, the LEVEL (-> JJ2 content) is, in fact, finished.
The utility however isn’t completed, not all quests we planned till now are programmed.
But, via the AUTO-UPDATE function, the utility will keep itself up-to-date, so in a matter of speaking, the download here IS complete.
It would be harsh to say a MMO game isn’t finished, because it is possible for us to KEEP adding quests, items, etc.
I just keep getting errors saying that it can’t find Jazz2 even though it’s in the same folder as jazz 2. Is this supposed to happen?
i don’t know… Did you tried to copy the level in jj2 start it and jjfly and jjnowall? it works but is this a battle level or a sp one?
i know what to do xd
1) open karrot shire
2) click on New Game or Continue Game
3) click on “Start JJ2 (Offline…)”
4) Find the Jazz2.exe
5) you’re ready to play
Ok,i download it and it says it cant find jj2 online and i have to start it on jj2 (offline) and it always gets me stuck and i cant go anywhere…how do i fix this?
Eat your lima beans, Johnny.