Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Archived forums (closed for posting) » War Tavern

FBI vs. SGWST

Anubis

JCF Member

Anubis is doing well so far

Oct 31, 2004, 02:09 AM
Question FBI vs. SGWST

This is a long story mostly by me, Dalspots, Criss and Dayanne. I'll probably eat most details because I don't remember them (like the evidence that Yasco killed Neon =p). What will happen? FBI will fight against SGWST, Smart Guyz Who Steal Treasures. Here's the beginning... It was a clear night. No cars, no people in the streets, it was 3:30 AM. It was a quiet night near Hotel Hilton, the National Palace of Culture in Sofia and the Museum of Earth and Man. The strange thing happened in the museum. More strange is that many rabbits were there - Satan, Ragnarok, Songohan, Cooba, R3ptile, Yasco, Scare, Tyuni, Dingo, EvilMike, Zeus, SkulL, Dayanne and Criss. Some of them are spies who try to help FBI (I lead it =p), and others are the smart guyz who steal treasures. The treasure was a ruby. And many museums are already robbed by SGWST. So FBI will find out the truth and defeat the bad guyz. All these people are spied in the FBI headquarters - the houses of Snooze, Maverick, Alex and Dalspots. First of all, there was some blood in the floor and a note saying Cfir, bring Sasan back to SGWST please, I miss him (lol), we know that Cfir is R3ptile's name and Sasan is Gr33n Pl4nt's name (lol), bring back hmmmm...this means he is not in SGWST anymore and we found out that he's a policeman after a long talk with him and his lawyer Violet. So R3ptile is in SGWST, we have evidence. But who wrote it? Probably the leader of SGWST. And I checked if R3ptile, Yasco, Tyuni and Scare in my house are ok ( R3ptile =( ). LOL Scare has disappeared. This is probably his blood. . Later someone with a black coat teleported in the balcony and entered the bedroom through the window. He shooted and injured Tyuni. Then he kidnapped him and disappeared. We have an important clue, before he entered the room, he talked by cellphone to someone in Israeli (R3ptile and SkulL are from Israel. That may be evidence against SkulL), we saw that the cellphone was Siemens A60 (we soon found out that it was R3ptile). And that's all =p. Dalspots had an idea for inverting the colours of the note. I did it and there was a signature - LrT . LrT can mean Legends Reborn Team. Zeus, Dayanne and Criss . On the next day Zeus called me by cellphone. He said that he, his brother Karazickle, Scare and Tyuni were locked in a warehouse. ''Evil is fun''~SkulL. They said that R3ptile kidnapped them all. SkulL was the one R3ptile was talking to by cellphone yesterday. He said that R3ptile used fake signature with magic and it could only be seen by inverting colours. The conditions in the warehouse were terrible. SkulL only feeds them once in 3 days and they only receive water from the rain (no roof =p). Soon I found out that Yasco and R3ptile are not in my room anymore. I'm alone in the house. To be continued...
Anubis

JCF Member

Oct 31, 2004, 03:02 AM
Question Continuation 1 v1.6

Continuation 1
Suddenly a black coated person appears in my house with a knife. But he doesn't kill anyone, he uses it as a magical portal thru the kitchen which leads to Dalspots' house where EvilMike cracked the code of a room with HAX. The black coated person went into the room after someone called him by cellphone and told him to follow EvilMike in the hax tunnel. So he appeared in Spots' house and followed him. Dalspots spied them with a cam and recognized Ninja. They talked in their weird language called Evilioni. (...)I found a members list for red team on the floor :S. Here's what it says: btw the notes we receive are written in Evilioni on the back side.
Cfir, branuit Sasan bo tinatad qaste, ja smarkaz emu.
Now the list I found: Cooba (weapon guy), R3ptile (advisor), Yasco (vice-leader), EvilMike (website developer http://hem.passagen.se/sgwst), SkulL (leader), Ninja (commander of red team), Eagle (code cracker, secret tunnel owner), Violet (Guard)
And a note with description of SGWST (name, leader, official language etc). Dalspots received a note too:
"Dear FBI agents,
We know you're 'watching' us there, the rabbits are in the warehouse, and soon we will make rabbit fur out of them. Have fun trying to stop that.
~'unknown nickname'."
And he said that there was the same note on the back side in Evilioni. I found this:
'Dear FBI agents, we wanted to tell you the exact number of members in SGWST. Well, you won't believe it, but it's 30. ~<13AS55>
'Ajen FBI agenti, aso vanqero n'tillo hadaz numir bau SGWST tehomi. Datse, e je nepili oim, ast numi'l 30. ~<13AS55>
So many members. But that's not all. Cooba, Violet and Fl@sh appeared in my house. That's an exciting moment from the story. They started a conversation in Evilioni and came to my living room. After that all people from SGWST had a meeting. To be continued...

Last edited by Anubis; Nov 1, 2004 at 12:58 AM. Reason: Vi0let's g3nd3r, C00b's ang3r :D
Anubis

JCF Member

Oct 31, 2004, 03:36 AM
I forgot some details. Criss is kidnapped too. Day was found locked in the closet, luckily Dalspots had the key. And the murder of Neon PSY, replaced by Acid PSY. Yasco went through the window and cut his head off. Acid has been found dead in the attic by Ragnarok. He has been looking for something, so we better look for clues in the attic.

JCF Member

Risp_old is doing well so far

Oct 31, 2004, 04:33 AM
Rather bad writing form. You keep adding details randomly, as though you are telling this to someone verbally and thus cannot go back and change things. Remember the edit button!

...are you talking about Violet CLM? Or some other Violet?
Anubis

JCF Member

Oct 31, 2004, 04:49 AM
Yeah, I'm talking about Violet CLM.

JCF Member

Oct 31, 2004, 04:57 AM
Well, then you seem to have switched Vio's gender. Was that on purpose or something?

JCF Veteran

cooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of light

Oct 31, 2004, 05:02 AM
What Risp said... this is confusing to read. Needs some decent formatting, too. And use EDIT button. I beg you.

In addition, I TOLD YOU VIOLET IS MALE YOU FIEND.

I hope this is last time you include my private thoughts in a WT story where everyone can read them.
Anubis

JCF Member

Oct 31, 2004, 09:45 AM
Nyah

=O I always forget that Edit button. And I didn't know Violet is male, that's not on purpose. About Cooba's hopes that this is last time I include his thoughts, I promise it's the last time.
(Editing a post for first time, it's easy )
So that photo on Fooproducts is probably a joke?

Last edited by Anubis; Oct 31, 2004 at 10:02 AM. Reason: =P

JCF Éminence Grise

Violet CLM has disabled reputation

Oct 31, 2004, 11:13 AM
.................................................. ........................................
All my photos on Fooproducts are male. You may be thinking of Samantha?

JCF Veteran

cooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of light

Oct 31, 2004, 12:20 PM
I believe he thinks you're female because of your awful long hair.

JCF Éminence Grise

Radium is an asset to this forum

Oct 31, 2004, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooba
I believe he thinks you're female because of your awful long hair.
You dissin men with long hair?

<i>"This picture shows me that the gray bird man is just a bully and picks on smaller birds. Just because he has no friends and takes it out on others smaller than him to look good. I can see in the parrats eyes that it does however have a understanding of the gray bird man and is upset about getting cut."</i> - Speeza on cartoon birds.

JCF Éminence Grise

Fawriel is doing well so far

Oct 31, 2004, 01:04 PM
You dissin men with l33t hair? >(

JCF Veteran

Oct 31, 2004, 01:09 PM
Radium : Yes.
Faw : No.

JCF Éminence Grise

Oct 31, 2004, 01:16 PM
*Faw: Yes.

JCF Member

VelKa is doing well so far

Oct 31, 2004, 02:22 PM
Don't diss men with long hair. <3

Now get back on topic. Or I shall tell CT and she will smite you. >D

Last edited by VelKa; Nov 1, 2004 at 06:30 PM.

JCF Éminence Grise

Oct 31, 2004, 02:45 PM
Yayvelk<3=D=D=D

And... yes. Uhm. *reads story to stay on topic*

...*stops reading* *informs that this story is quite unreadable* *leaves*

JCF Member

Nov 1, 2004, 12:55 AM
To Cooba: Your ''private thoughts'' about Violet are deleted.
Doubble Dutch

JCF Member

Doubble Dutch is doing well so far

Nov 1, 2004, 02:05 AM
Quote:
Now get back on topic. Or I shall tell CT and she will smite you. >D
Oh beware the read haired demon! Her wrath is great and terrible! Spare us oh mighty smiter!

nonne amicus certus in re incerta cernitur?

/)_/)
(^.^)
((")(")

JCF Éminence Grise

Nov 1, 2004, 03:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doubble Dutch
Oh beware the read haired demon! Her wrath is great and terrible! Spare us oh mighty smiter!
archangel*
D=

JCF Veteran

Nov 1, 2004, 03:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VelKa
Or I shall tell CT and she will smite you. >D
That's my job. Thief.

In addition, I second what Faw said... this is unreadable. Needs formatting, dialogues and such. Archangel, too. *gets haxed by 4I*
Anubis

JCF Member

Nov 1, 2004, 04:20 AM
Hard to format it properly. =P I need more practice.
Coppertop

Coppertop is doing well so far

Nov 1, 2004, 08:42 AM
*smites* On topic, you efil spammers!

Quite confusing, yes.
4I Falcon

JCF Member

4I Falcon has disabled reputation

Nov 1, 2004, 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coppertop
*smites* On topic, you efil spammers!
=ooooooooooo SMOTED!

RABID CRAZINESS FOLLOWS.

"I like driving an automatic, because I can do this." *revs engine* "You like driving a manual?" "What did I say?" "Automatic." "I like my... automatic, uh, arm... it changes the shift-gear on my, uh, manual." - 4IF vs Ken

WT (un)masterpieces:
Enter: Jack Flash
System of Turbulence
Profile count: disabled.

Galbadia Hotel: your one-stop shop for all your VG music needs!

JCF Éminence Grise

Radium is an asset to this forum

Nov 1, 2004, 12:05 PM
I like the part where Yasco gets his head cut off while going through a window.

<i>"This picture shows me that the gray bird man is just a bully and picks on smaller birds. Just because he has no friends and takes it out on others smaller than him to look good. I can see in the parrats eyes that it does however have a understanding of the gray bird man and is upset about getting cut."</i> - Speeza on cartoon birds.
NeonPSY

JCF Member

NeonPSY is doing well so far

Nov 1, 2004, 01:26 PM
......Mudered, eh? I think you will find I'm quite alive.
Anubis

JCF Member

Nov 2, 2004, 09:35 AM
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radium
I like the part where Yasco gets his head cut off while going through a window.
His head? This ''he'' is not Yasco.
Anubis

JCF Member

Nov 2, 2004, 09:36 AM
NOT FROM STORY, BUT FROM REAL LIFE: And I saw blood in front of my neighbours door (he's a doctor).

JCF Veteran

Nov 2, 2004, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander BG
NOT FROM STORY, BUT FROM REAL LIFE: And I saw blood in front of my neighbours door (he's a doctor).
What in the heck this has to do with this thread? Don't post offtopic stuff.
Anubis

JCF Member

Nov 2, 2004, 10:14 AM
Part III, the SGWST meeting,
Cooba: Let's talk in English so Dalspots and Alex can understand us.
In the meeting Ninja/Optic, the commander of red team, was accepting Fl@sh in the red team
Fl@sh: You're in now, but you still have to do the test. Kill Dayanne, teleport to Dalspots' house where she lives now.
I tell Dalspots this and he turns her into a fish and puts her into the aquarium with frogs. Fl@sh teleports, but he recognizes the fish and he's sure he didn't see it last time. Yasco doesn't believe him and tells him to forget about that fish. He starts thinking what to do. He gets invisible and Dalspots can't make him visible even with elite magic. He turns off the lights and Fl@sh tries to touch the aquarium. He opens it and starts messing up the sand with his knife while looking for Day. He breaks the aquarium. Spots makes Dayanne be a frog so she won't die. And it appears as a frog behind a mirrow. Yasco sees that through his magic mirror and tells Fl@sh about it. Fl@sh almost hurts Day, but she starts jumping. Then she turns into a dog and attacks Fl@sh. He shoots her into the heart with seekers, but then Zeus suddenly appears in the air, catches the seeker and throws it to Fl@sh. But it's not over yet. R3ptile, Eagle and Yasco appear into the room. Criss kicks R3ptile in his nutz. Zeus shoots Yasco, apples start raining and Eagle takes them to hospital and Dayanne to the warehouse. So now Scare, Tyuni, Day and Kara are in the warehouse. They climb up to the top and jump out, but there are 2 guards. Tyuni is hit in the shoulder and he's unconcious. Scare puts off Fl@sh's black mask and shoots him. He's terribly injured now. Violet soon gets unconcious too after a long fight. Tyuni is taken to a hospital in Moscow and the others quickly call transport to get out of Russia. So now Tyuni's in hospital. But I detect DrJones, the doctor, talking on his cellphone to somebody in Evilioni which means that he's from SGWST. Soon I found a members list of blue team:
DrJones SGWST Killer
Disguise SGWST Leader
DrPain SGWST Advisor
Graphix SGWST Co-leader
Jarno vos SGWST Commander of Blue Team
Shadow SGWST Website Developer
Silvero SGWST Gem Expert
Chimaera SGWST Guard
Booshi SGWST Weapon Guy
Mercurio SGWST Museum Robber
Fawriel SGWST Spy
Doubble Dutch SGWST Crazy Professor
Radium SGWST Karate Warrior
GOLD:
Enigma SGWST King
Moti SGWST Queen
Nimrod SGWST Royal Disguiser
Alberto SGWST Headquarters Cleaner
Fl@sh and Violet are now in SGWST headquarters and DrPain will make sure they get better. To be continued...
Anubis

JCF Member

Nov 2, 2004, 10:19 AM
Talking **** ME GUYZ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonPSY
......Mudered, eh? I think you will find I'm quite alive.
If you were a cockbroach, you'd probably be alive with no head. But you're just a rabbit.
Anubis

JCF Member

Nov 2, 2004, 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Rabbit
.................................................. ........................................
All my photos on Fooproducts are male. You may be thinking of Samantha?
Mmmm, are you Violet CLM (no, probably Unknown TF)

JCF Member

Nov 2, 2004, 11:03 AM
Yes, Unknown Rabbit is Violet CLM. Also, this part of the story makes even less sense.
Anubis

JCF Member

Nov 2, 2004, 11:10 AM
Ajen FBI agenti, asare in victri Dalspots de dead nimad ifao seekeri! <13AS55>
Dear FBI agents, have fun translating the note.
Me: Hewwo
Disguise: Who's speaking?
Me: You have me on your MSN list.
Disguise: I do?
Me: Yeah, but I'm a policeman. Translate the note we received or we'll arrest you.
Dear FBI agents, we'll soon kidnap Dalspots and kill him with our seekers! <13AS55>
(translation). Disguise: This signature is for hi-ranked people only
Disguisey Wisey: Did I say soon? >P
Wisey: It'll be after 30 seconds, Fl@sh, teleport to FBI headquarters. Cya, man.
-end of talking on cellphone-
Dalspots dressed like a policewoman. Fl@sh can't find him. The bad guyz are somewhere in front of the cracked door (Eagle hacked it). [Ð(-)lspøts] says:
Troubled. Caught by FLASH.[Ð(-)lspøts] says:
Gonna do a nice trick.
[Ð(-)lspøts] says:
LOOK, a FOO. CAPTURE IT FLASH.
[Ð(-)lspøts] says:
*Flash looks*
[Ð(-)lspøts] says:
*I run.*
[Ð(-)lspøts] says:
Pwned.

JCF Member

Nov 2, 2004, 11:17 AM
Err...wait, what?

JCF Veteran

Nov 2, 2004, 11:25 AM
I don't understand this at all. ;( ;( ;(
Anubis

JCF Member

Nov 3, 2004, 01:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coob
I don't understand this at all. ;( ;( ;(
What don't you understand?
snzspeed

JCF Member

snzspeed is a forum legendsnzspeed is a forum legendsnzspeed is a forum legend

Nov 3, 2004, 02:40 AM
hello.

this story sucks.

JCF Veteran

Nov 3, 2004, 06:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander BG
Jarno vos SGWST Commander of Blue Team
OMGZ!!! A COMMANDER!!!11 A COMMANDER WHO HAS MUCH POWER IN GROUP!!!*ph33r*
Coppertop

Coppertop is doing well so far

Nov 3, 2004, 08:55 AM
This is becoming more and more nonsensical. I suggest you format it before you post any more, Alexander.

JCF Veteran

Nov 3, 2004, 08:57 AM
I was going to format it, but lost interest in it somewhere. Oh well. ;( ;( ;(