Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » JCS & Scripting

tell some of the levels what u are buiding and goning on j2o

Ragnarok!

JCF Member

Joined: Apr 2004

Posts: 1,132

Ragnarok! is a forum legendRagnarok! is a forum legend

Dec 29, 2014, 05:59 PM
Ragnarok! is offline
Reply With Quote
^ woah at all the above
Violet CLM Violet CLM's Avatar

JCF Éminence Grise

Joined: Mar 2001

Posts: 10,690

Violet CLM has disabled reputation

Dec 29, 2014, 06:45 PM
Violet CLM is offline
Reply With Quote
Some of those tilesets do look familiar! Looking forward to what kinds of wacky enemies and stuff will be roaming the halls.
__________________
Blackraptor Blackraptor's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Sep 2002

Posts: 3,702

Blackraptor is an asset to this forumBlackraptor is an asset to this forum

Dec 29, 2014, 09:11 PM
Blackraptor is offline
Reply With Quote
heh, thanks guys :)

I don't wanna compare these to SWAG since it's in a league of its own and Violet's j1 expertise far exceeds mine, but yes they were inspired by SWAG, particularly the latter maps and ones using his (slightly modified, sorry!) sets, also by NS's Mission Spaz: Foreseeable Future. Hopefully all the 'one day' levels would encourage others to give J1E a try, since yeah they really were made in a day, once you get the hang of it its pretty easy to make maps.

Also tons of new wacky enemies. Enough that I ran into memory allocation errors in virtually every map, and sometimes had to resort to splitting maps into multiple levels so I could use them all :p

If anyone would wanna try their hand at making a level or a collab or just wants some technical advice i'm down to give whatever help i can offer, tho i still have a lot to learn myself lol. A good start would be to check out others' levels or the official ones, though the Epic level designers seldom bothered to name their events

Just saying, but this doesn't mean i've lost interest or given up on making stuff for jj2, just going wherever the inspiration and motivation takes me :)
__________________
Fear cuts deeper than swords
snzspeed

JCF Member

Joined: Sep 2003

Posts: 1,368

snzspeed is a forum legendsnzspeed is a forum legendsnzspeed is a forum legend

Dec 30, 2014, 10:04 AM
snzspeed is offline
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackraptor View Post
http://i.imgur.com/GijM2Ii.jpg

Rather a large image so I'll just leave this here instead of breaking the thread by directly displaying it here.

~17 ish j1 levels coming to a j2o near you sometime in the near future
Looking forward to this, esp the hill top? zone tileset, really wanna see how it looks.
__________________
cooba cooba's Avatar

JCF Veteran

Joined: Jan 2004

Posts: 7,791

cooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of light

Dec 30, 2014, 10:33 AM
cooba is offline
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by snzspeed View Post
Looking forward to this, esp the hill top? zone tileset, really wanna see how it looks.
You mean you haven't found the Hill Top level in SWAG?
snzspeed

JCF Member

Joined: Sep 2003

Posts: 1,368

snzspeed is a forum legendsnzspeed is a forum legendsnzspeed is a forum legend

Dec 30, 2014, 10:39 AM
snzspeed is offline
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooba View Post
You mean you haven't found the Hill Top level in SWAG?
OH.
__________________
XxMoNsTeRXM XxMoNsTeRXM's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Sep 2013

Posts: 191

XxMoNsTeRXM is doing well so far

Jan 26, 2015, 03:58 AM
XxMoNsTeRXM is offline
Reply With Quote
Well I am trying to remake the JJ1 Bonus in JJ2 (NOT 3D) but make some... sort of bonus level in JJ2, images, feel free to spot differences



__________________
~XxMoNsTeR
Primpy Primpy's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Nov 2014

Posts: 816

Primpy is an asset to this forumPrimpy is an asset to this forum

Jan 26, 2015, 08:49 AM
Primpy is offline
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxMoNsTeRXM View Post
Well I am trying to remake the JJ1 Bonus in JJ2 (NOT 3D) but make some... sort of bonus level in JJ2, images, feel free to spot differences
Looking forward on your idea!
(Sorry for not removing the pictures Stijn, but it's harder when you're on a mobile device)
__________________

"Floppy ears and a big butt?" - Slaz

Last edited by Primpy; Jan 26, 2015 at 12:24 PM.
Jelly Jam Jelly Jam's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Oct 2014

Posts: 772

Jelly Jam is doing well so far

Jan 26, 2015, 10:10 AM
Jelly Jam is offline
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxMoNsTeRXM View Post
Well I am trying to remake the JJ1 Bonus in JJ2 (NOT 3D) but make some... sort of bonus level in JJ2, images, feel free to spot differences
So, i'm supposed to find something unusual about this level. Hmmm....
Oh wait! I know! Your level has tilebugs, which we can see in the second photo!

Just kidding xD. This looks neat dude, keep it up!
XxMoNsTeRXM XxMoNsTeRXM's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Sep 2013

Posts: 191

XxMoNsTeRXM is doing well so far

Jan 26, 2015, 10:15 AM
XxMoNsTeRXM is offline
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly Jam View Post
So, i'm supposed to find something unusual about this level. Hmmm....
Oh wait! I know! Your level has tilebugs, which we can see in the second photo!

Just kidding xD. This looks neat dude, keep it up!
You got me, I was like "what... where?"
__________________
~XxMoNsTeR

Last edited by XxMoNsTeRXM; Jan 26, 2015 at 11:01 AM.
Primpy Primpy's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Nov 2014

Posts: 816

Primpy is an asset to this forumPrimpy is an asset to this forum

Jan 26, 2015, 12:26 PM
Primpy is offline
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxMoNsTeRXM View Post
You got me, I was like "what... where?"
Well, no need to worry. It's just a small tilebug, it happens to all of us xD
Good luck finishing your level!
__________________

"Floppy ears and a big butt?" - Slaz
Stijn Stijn's Avatar

Administrator

Joined: Mar 2001

Posts: 6,936

Stijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to behold

Jan 26, 2015, 01:15 PM
Stijn is offline
Reply With Quote
XxMoNsTeRXM: if those levels are not 3D, how do they capture the gameplay/feel of JJ1's bonus levels? I see you're doing some scripted stuff, but to be honest I don't really get how they will emulate JJ1's bonus level style from the screenshots.
XxMoNsTeRXM XxMoNsTeRXM's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Sep 2013

Posts: 191

XxMoNsTeRXM is doing well so far

Jan 27, 2015, 04:45 AM
XxMoNsTeRXM is offline
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stijn View Post
XxMoNsTeRXM: if those levels are not 3D, how do they capture the gameplay/feel of JJ1's bonus levels? I see you're doing some scripted stuff, but to be honest I don't really get how they will emulate JJ1's bonus level style from the screenshots.
Yes... I might even show a video with the bonus level when it's done.
__________________
~XxMoNsTeR
Slaz Slaz's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Aug 2004

Posts: 1,276

Slaz is a forum legendSlaz is a forum legendSlaz is a forum legend

Jan 28, 2015, 02:33 AM
Slaz is offline
Reply With Quote
Judging from the screenshots, it rather looks like a Treasure Hunt with a timer and score count. As Stijn said, it doesn't really remind me of JJ1's bonus levels at this point, but I'm definitely interested in scripted levels based on any kind of score system. So keep it up!
__________________
Add SlazRabbit on Xbox Live if you want to play some GoW1/2/3/J or Destiny1/2.
Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Forever!!
Civilian Defence Force - Jazz2 Virtual Factory

Louis K Louis K's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Feb 2014

Posts: 343

Louis K is doing well so far

Jan 28, 2015, 05:04 AM
Louis K is offline
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxMoNsTeRXM View Post
Well I am trying to remake the JJ1 Bonus in JJ2 (NOT 3D) but make some... sort of bonus level in JJ2, images, feel free to spot differences
@XxMoNsTeRXM
One question - Just for online play or single play available?
even it doesn't work on single playing, that's so awesome work I think. Keep it up!


@For this thread

Of course this thread is for JCS map, but I think it doesn't make a big problem.



This is 'The Boss' map(the last map of the JJ3DX).
I've test it and the result is '47 Attempts and 3 times win' without any cheat.(so totally, this map is not impossible at least.the problem is just horribly f***ing hard)
But I'm trying to make it much easier. :l
__________________
1.Please understand my 'Stupid' english. I always sorry about that..어쩌면 재즈 잭 래빗을 즐기는 유일한 한국인..?
2.Well.. it just my opinion.

Or if you won't, then I'll kill you with this COOL weapon.
XxMoNsTeRXM XxMoNsTeRXM's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Sep 2013

Posts: 191

XxMoNsTeRXM is doing well so far

Jan 28, 2015, 05:13 AM
XxMoNsTeRXM is offline
Reply With Quote
@Louis K: It's for single player.
__________________
~XxMoNsTeR
Louis K Louis K's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Feb 2014

Posts: 343

Louis K is doing well so far

Jan 28, 2015, 05:19 AM
Louis K is offline
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxMoNsTeRXM View Post
@Louis K: It's for single player.
great to hear that!
__________________
1.Please understand my 'Stupid' english. I always sorry about that..어쩌면 재즈 잭 래빗을 즐기는 유일한 한국인..?
2.Well.. it just my opinion.

Or if you won't, then I'll kill you with this COOL weapon.
Jelly Jam Jelly Jam's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Oct 2014

Posts: 772

Jelly Jam is doing well so far

Jan 28, 2015, 12:40 PM
Jelly Jam is offline
Reply With Quote
Alright, I've decided to make a Single Player Episode series. It won't be ANY good as devres and RoE, but i'm trying. I'm not really good with JCS.
Anyway, started working on episode 1. The name of this series is ''(Unofical) Jazz Jackrabbit 3''

Story
''After Jazz and Spaz retreaved the wedding ring, they decided to use the time machine to get back home. However, since Jazz shot the diamond on the top of the machine, it started to explode, and they had only ONE chance to get to their time. They have set the settings to 'future', but never bothered to see at what period of the future they were going into...
When they warped to the future, the time machine was busted. They started looking for the way out of the damn, hoping they arived in their own time, and if not, find some help to get back to their freaking time sequence.''

The story ain't promising, eh? I know. Well, i guess this teaser photo is something...

Violet CLM Violet CLM's Avatar

JCF Éminence Grise

Joined: Mar 2001

Posts: 10,690

Violet CLM has disabled reputation

Jan 28, 2015, 12:42 PM
Violet CLM is offline
Reply With Quote
Looks good so far!
__________________
Jelly Jam Jelly Jam's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Oct 2014

Posts: 772

Jelly Jam is doing well so far

Jan 28, 2015, 12:50 PM
Jelly Jam is offline
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet CLM View Post
Looks good so far!
Thanks, I pictured that because i thought it was the most promising part of the level.
Although, If you look into this photo, it doesn't really look good...


Y'know, if some of you want to help, I can send you the first level (this level) when i have time.
And also, the bottom left part of this pic is supposed to be the part shown in the first picture...

Last edited by Jelly Jam; Jan 28, 2015 at 02:24 PM.
DoubleGJ DoubleGJ's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Sep 2002

Posts: 3,049

DoubleGJ has disabled reputation

Jan 28, 2015, 04:59 PM
DoubleGJ is offline
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly Jam View Post
The story ain't promising, eh?
pretty good, actually! I don't think that kind of thing was done before
__________________
"So unless I overwrote my heart with yours, I think not. But I might have." - Violet CLM

Two Games Joined releases:
Control / Splinter (twin singles)
|| Ballistic Bunny (EP)
||
Beyond (maxi-single)
|| Beyond: Remixed (remix EP)
|| Inner Monsters OST (mini-album)
||
Shadows (album)
Robo4900 Robo4900's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Sep 2011

Posts: 1,045

Robo4900 has disabled reputation

Jan 28, 2015, 07:22 PM
Robo4900 is offline
Reply With Quote
Indeed; the story does actually sound like the setup for what could be a very fun level series!
__________________
Primpy Primpy's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Nov 2014

Posts: 816

Primpy is an asset to this forumPrimpy is an asset to this forum

Jan 29, 2015, 12:56 AM
Primpy is offline
Reply With Quote
I'd play that!
__________________

"Floppy ears and a big butt?" - Slaz
Jelly Jam Jelly Jam's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Oct 2014

Posts: 772

Jelly Jam is doing well so far

Jan 29, 2015, 01:53 AM
Jelly Jam is offline
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleGJ View Post
pretty good, actually! I don't think that kind of thing was done before
Well, thanks for the encouragement! , Although, I haven't thought of the entire story yet. It's all thought of for episode 1 and 2, though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primpy View Post
I'd play that!
Well... I don't think so... There are some parts where it's imposible to go through without a sugar rush, but then again, I put some kind of 'tutorial texts' which give you helpful tips (''Take everything that you can't kill. It might help ya out...''(yeah, this is for the sugar rush part ;p)).
XxMoNsTeRXM XxMoNsTeRXM's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Sep 2013

Posts: 191

XxMoNsTeRXM is doing well so far

Jan 29, 2015, 03:51 AM
XxMoNsTeRXM is offline
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly Jam View Post
Alright, I've decided to make a Single Player Episode series. It won't be ANY good as devres and RoE, but i'm trying. I'm not really good with JCS.
Anyway, started working on episode 1. The name of this series is ''(Unofical) Jazz Jackrabbit 3''

Story
''After Jazz and Spaz retreaved the wedding ring, they decided to use the time machine to get back home. However, since Jazz shot the diamond on the top of the machine, it started to explode, and they had only ONE chance to get to their time. They have set the settings to 'future', but never bothered to see at what period of the future they were going into...
When they warped to the future, the time machine was busted. They started looking for the way out of the damn, hoping they arived in their own time, and if not, find some help to get back to their freaking time sequence.''

The story ain't promising, eh? I know. Well, i guess this teaser photo is something...

That's very interesting, also I am making a single player episode, it's the continuation of Jazz 2 Episodes, and so with that, people will have many options to choose for the continuation of the Jazz 2 they like, maybe... I got a screenshot on my hand:

__________________
~XxMoNsTeR
Jelly Jam Jelly Jam's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Oct 2014

Posts: 772

Jelly Jam is doing well so far

Jan 29, 2015, 04:31 AM
Jelly Jam is offline
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxMoNsTeRXM View Post
it's the continuation of Jazz 2 episodes.
So, from what I understood, you were planning to continue the JJ2 story as well?
Then i guess I have to think of another story...
XxMoNsTeRXM XxMoNsTeRXM's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Sep 2013

Posts: 191

XxMoNsTeRXM is doing well so far

Jan 29, 2015, 04:36 AM
XxMoNsTeRXM is offline
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly Jam View Post
So, from what I understood, you were planning to continue the JJ2 story as well?
Then i guess I have to think of another story...
I am planning from about the summer of 2012, but now I am using Angel Script for it, I am not so far ahead, but I will make 3 episodes, Jazz, Spaz & Lori, but alone I can hardly make each level, I want like one episode to contain 10-13 Main Levels, 6-9 Bonus Levels, 10-13 Special Missions (in each episode), and the level that I showed you it's a special mission, maybe if we work together we would be able to finish it faster, and your level gave me an idea, in a main level you will be in hell and you will have different ways to choose, one way will lead to a trap then a demon will appear, and it will force you to go into a special mission and help him or else you will be stuck in there (maybe we can even make an interesting way of escaping instead of forcing you to make that special mission), and that special mission will use your level.
__________________
~XxMoNsTeR
Jelly Jam Jelly Jam's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Oct 2014

Posts: 772

Jelly Jam is doing well so far

Jan 29, 2015, 05:40 AM
Jelly Jam is offline
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxMoNsTeRXM View Post
I am planning from about the summer of 2012, but now I am using Angel Script for it, I am not so far ahead, but I will make 3 episodes, Jazz, Spaz & Lori, but alone I can hardly make each level, I want like one episode to contain 10-13 Main Levels, 6-9 Bonus Levels, 10-13 Special Missions (in each episode), and the level that I showed you it's a special mission, maybe if we work together we would be able to finish it faster, and your level gave me an idea, in a main level you will be in hell and you will have different ways to choose, one way will lead to a trap then a demon will appear, and it will force you to go into a special mission and help him or else you will be stuck in there (maybe we can even make an interesting way of escaping instead of forcing you to make that special mission), and that special mission will use your level.
Sounds lovely!
But I think I'll pass...
I just don't like the whole scripted levels idea. I'm trying to rip the original JJ2 gameplay so it really looks like a sequel! I won't be able to help you make the levels cause i'm just so lazy, and my episodes are supposed to have 6 levels each and 1 secret minigame level! Hell, if I'm too lazy to make 7 levels, then i definetly won't be able to make 10 to 13 levels. , Also Lori ain't related to my story at all (sorry Trey ) But when it's finished, and if some of you really want to play as her, go ahead, but have in mind that she won't be able to make super jumps, which are in the first level.
Well i wish you good luck with your episode series, Judging by the picture, I'm sure it will be great.

P.S
Are there any remixes of ''Jazz Be Damned'',''Dark Groove'' and the hell freezes over soundtrack? If there are and someone has them, feel free to contact me on skype!

EDIT: Alright, I'm not really going to rip ALL of the traditional JJ2 gameplay cause some of the levels will have pits .
XxMoNsTeRXM XxMoNsTeRXM's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Sep 2013

Posts: 191

XxMoNsTeRXM is doing well so far

Jan 29, 2015, 05:49 AM
XxMoNsTeRXM is offline
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly Jam View Post
Sounds lovely!
But I think I'll pass...
I just don't like the whole scripted levels idea. I'm trying to rip the original JJ2 gameplay so it really looks like a sequel! I won't be able to help you make the levels cause i'm just so lazy, and my episodes are supposed to have 6 levels each and 1 secret minigame level! Hell, if I'm too lazy to make 7 levels, then i definetly won't be able to make 10 to 13 levels. , Also Lori ain't related to my story at all (sorry Trey ) But when it's finished, and if some of you really want to play as her, go ahead, but have in mind that she won't be able to make super jumps, which are in the first level.
Well i wish you good luck with your episode series, Judging by the picture, I'm sure it will be great.

P.S
Are there any remixes of ''Jazz Be Damned'',''Dark Groove'' and the hell freezes over soundtrack? If there are and someone has them, feel free to contact me on skype!

EDIT: Alright, I'm not really going to rip ALL of the traditional JJ2 gameplay cause some of the levels will have pits .
10-13 Main Levels + 10-13 Special Missions + 6-8 Bonus Levels = 32-34 Levels each episode, kinda long, but still, If I will be able to get at least one episode done by summer or next year, it will be cool.
__________________
~XxMoNsTeR
Jelly Jam Jelly Jam's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Oct 2014

Posts: 772

Jelly Jam is doing well so far

Jan 29, 2015, 05:53 AM
Jelly Jam is offline
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxMoNsTeRXM View Post
32-34 levels each episode

OH MY GOD! DOES EVEN DEVRES HAVE THAT?!


Now being serious. 32 levels in one episode is too much, dude. You should split into more episodes. 11 levels in one episode, for an example.

Last edited by Jelly Jam; Jan 29, 2015 at 12:23 PM.
XxMoNsTeRXM XxMoNsTeRXM's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Sep 2013

Posts: 191

XxMoNsTeRXM is doing well so far

Jan 29, 2015, 02:04 PM
XxMoNsTeRXM is offline
Reply With Quote
You don't have to do them all, you will be able to choose if you want to do the bonus or not, do the special mission or not
__________________
~XxMoNsTeR
cooba cooba's Avatar

JCF Veteran

Joined: Jan 2004

Posts: 7,791

cooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of light

Mar 5, 2015, 03:14 PM
cooba is offline
Reply With Quote
Only sort of a level, sort of buiding, sort of goning on j2o

Primpy Primpy's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Nov 2014

Posts: 816

Primpy is an asset to this forumPrimpy is an asset to this forum

Mar 6, 2015, 12:26 AM
Primpy is offline
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooba View Post
*gif*
Actually looks pretty nice! I'm curious how this will turn out.
__________________

"Floppy ears and a big butt?" - Slaz
Jelly Jam Jelly Jam's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Oct 2014

Posts: 772

Jelly Jam is doing well so far

Mar 6, 2015, 12:33 AM
Jelly Jam is offline
Reply With Quote
Lol, that looks like Daybreak with some heat effect, pallete shifts and timer.
And, Oh look! 5.0 preview of visual stuff (gun, ctf scores)
XxMoNsTeRXM XxMoNsTeRXM's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Sep 2013

Posts: 191

XxMoNsTeRXM is doing well so far

Mar 6, 2015, 03:11 AM
XxMoNsTeRXM is offline
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooba View Post
You can verify the computer's date and you can do some cool stuff with that, right? For example put a black n' white look to the level.
__________________
~XxMoNsTeR
Jelly Jam Jelly Jam's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Oct 2014

Posts: 772

Jelly Jam is doing well so far

Mar 29, 2015, 06:27 AM
Jelly Jam is offline
Reply With Quote
A small teaser of something that will go to J2O in a LONG time

Seren Seren's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Feb 2010

Posts: 823

Seren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to all

Apr 7, 2015, 10:55 AM
Seren is offline
Reply With Quote

__________________

I am an official JJ2+ programmer and this has been an official JJ2+ statement.
Primpy Primpy's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Nov 2014

Posts: 816

Primpy is an asset to this forumPrimpy is an asset to this forum

Apr 7, 2015, 11:45 AM
Primpy is offline
Reply With Quote
Sir Ementaler, oh - my - god.
When? When are you going to release this masterpiece?
__________________

"Floppy ears and a big butt?" - Slaz
XxMoNsTeRXM XxMoNsTeRXM's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Sep 2013

Posts: 191

XxMoNsTeRXM is doing well so far

Apr 8, 2015, 06:04 AM
XxMoNsTeRXM is offline
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primpy View Post
Sir Ementaler, oh - my - god.
When? When are you going to release this masterpiece?
That's what I said too when I saw it, "OH... MY... GOD!"
__________________
~XxMoNsTeR
Seren Seren's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Feb 2010

Posts: 823

Seren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to all

Apr 8, 2015, 06:26 AM
Seren is offline
Reply With Quote
The first screenshot is from a multiplayer level that has potential to sit around on my hard drive forever. The second is being rewritten because it initially had finite fun potential and I found that unacceptable given the possibilities.
__________________

I am an official JJ2+ programmer and this has been an official JJ2+ statement.
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:27 AM.