Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » General Jazz Jackrabbit Talk

I challenge you!

ShadeJackrabbit ShadeJackrabbit's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Apr 2005

Posts: 1,342

ShadeJackrabbit is doing well so far

Jun 15, 2005, 12:54 PM
ShadeJackrabbit is offline
Reply With Quote
I challenge you!

I have made two duel levels and I (EDIT from here on) wonder who likes dueling? Please tell me why you do or don't? I challenge you to not spam this with challenges. (I don't wanna fight.)

To all those who answered: Sorry for all this. I shall delete my below comments.
__________________

Stop talking sense, this is an internet argument. ~Doubble Dutch

Last edited by ShadeJackrabbit; Jun 22, 2005 at 01:31 PM.
Radium Radium's Avatar

JCF Éminence Grise

Joined: Jul 2002

Posts: 12,275

Radium is an asset to this forum

Jun 15, 2005, 12:58 PM
Radium is offline
Reply With Quote
When, where, and what version?
__________________
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

<i>"This picture shows me that the gray bird man is just a bully and picks on smaller birds. Just because he has no friends and takes it out on others smaller than him to look good. I can see in the parrats eyes that it does however have a understanding of the gray bird man and is upset about getting cut."</i> - Speeza on cartoon birds.
Sasik Sasik's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Dec 2003

Posts: 564

Sasik is doing well so far

Jun 15, 2005, 01:08 PM
Sasik is offline
Reply With Quote
Why do you want to challenge us?
__________________
The thing is to have the balls when it comes to serious playing. ~Mav
R3ptile

Banned

Joined: Aug 2003

Posts: 3,885

R3ptile is doing well so far

Jun 15, 2005, 01:14 PM
R3ptile is offline
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radium
When, where, and what version?
Old Jun 15, 2005, 04:15 PM
ShadeJackrabbit
This message has been deleted by ShadeJackrabbit. Reason: Changed original question so this comment is useless. Changed because of people jumping to conclussions.
maverick

JCF Member

Joined: Nov 2004

Posts: 207

maverick is doing well so far

Jun 15, 2005, 10:53 PM
maverick is offline
Reply With Quote
I'll get owned
snzspeed

JCF Member

Joined: Sep 2003

Posts: 1,374

snzspeed is a forum legendsnzspeed is a forum legendsnzspeed is a forum legend

Jun 16, 2005, 01:29 AM
snzspeed is offline
Reply With Quote
i actually like dueling, but im currently very rusty, so no
__________________
Torkell Torkell's Avatar

Stealth Admin

Joined: Jul 2004

Posts: 2,153

Torkell is a forum legendTorkell is a forum legendTorkell is a forum legend

Jun 16, 2005, 03:19 AM
Torkell is offline
Reply With Quote
Well, I fought my first JJ2 duel last night, and rather enjoyed it. So yeah, I'm up for a duel. (1.23, dialup connection)
__________________
-- Torkell



Old Jun 16, 2005, 04:21 AM
ShadeJackrabbit
This message has been deleted by ShadeJackrabbit. Reason: Changed original question so this comment is useless. Changed because of people jumping to conclussions.
R3ptile

Banned

Joined: Aug 2003

Posts: 3,885

R3ptile is doing well so far

Jun 16, 2005, 05:26 AM
R3ptile is offline
Reply With Quote
Let's duel, anybody. I'm rusty, but I can still kick your butts.
blurredd blurredd's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Nov 2001

Posts: 1,896

blurredd is an asset to this forumblurredd is an asset to this forum

Jun 16, 2005, 06:36 AM
blurredd is offline
Reply With Quote
I'll duel you, Zapper.
__________________
D3
Extra. No CTO v0.75
Animating Tiles Properties.
ATB Contest. Scripting Language.
Gameplay Theories.
1UP. Pitfall. Desolation.
SC2.

Tubz Tubz's Avatar

JCF Veteran

Joined: Apr 2001

Posts: 5,851

Tubz is doing well so far

Jun 16, 2005, 03:24 PM
Tubz is offline
Reply With Quote
I'll pwn you...
__________________

"Jewel is the Metallica of Yodelling." ~Edwin McCain
"Yes, it's a personal attack if you save my picture about internet safety" ~Labratkid
"You know what JBL? The only reason you were WWE Champion for a year was because Triple H didn't want to work Tuesdays!" ~Paul Heyman, addressing the public at the "ECW: One Night Stand" PPV on Sunday, June 12, 2005
Old Jun 16, 2005, 04:49 PM
ShadeJackrabbit
This message has been deleted by ShadeJackrabbit. Reason: Changed original question so this comment is useless. Changed because of people jumping to conclussions.
Tubz Tubz's Avatar

JCF Veteran

Joined: Apr 2001

Posts: 5,851

Tubz is doing well so far

Jun 16, 2005, 05:37 PM
Tubz is offline
Reply With Quote
Dueling is cool, because its fun. CTF dueling is trash. CTF in JJ2 is and always has been / will be trash.
__________________

"Jewel is the Metallica of Yodelling." ~Edwin McCain
"Yes, it's a personal attack if you save my picture about internet safety" ~Labratkid
"You know what JBL? The only reason you were WWE Champion for a year was because Triple H didn't want to work Tuesdays!" ~Paul Heyman, addressing the public at the "ECW: One Night Stand" PPV on Sunday, June 12, 2005
blurredd blurredd's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Nov 2001

Posts: 1,896

blurredd is an asset to this forumblurredd is an asset to this forum

Jun 16, 2005, 05:49 PM
blurredd is offline
Reply With Quote
I'll duel you as long as Tublear stays far, far away.
(CTF is still awesome, even if I don't like it as I once did. I prefer team games to battle mode in any case.)
__________________
D3
Extra. No CTO v0.75
Animating Tiles Properties.
ATB Contest. Scripting Language.
Gameplay Theories.
1UP. Pitfall. Desolation.
SC2.

Gr33n Pl4nt

JCF Member

Joined: Aug 2004

Posts: 330

Gr33n Pl4nt is doing well so far

Jun 17, 2005, 03:48 AM
Gr33n Pl4nt is offline
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubz
Dueling is cool, because its fun. CTF dueling is trash. CTF in JJ2 is and always has been / will be trash.
Tublear isn't cool, because he is no fun. Tublear is trash. Tublear on the JCF is and always has been / will be trash
__________________
Tubz Tubz's Avatar

JCF Veteran

Joined: Apr 2001

Posts: 5,851

Tubz is doing well so far

Jun 17, 2005, 08:44 AM
Tubz is offline
Reply With Quote
^^^

Green Plant has no originality, Green Plant is obssessed with spam. Green Plant should start visiting the Think Tank more often.
__________________

"Jewel is the Metallica of Yodelling." ~Edwin McCain
"Yes, it's a personal attack if you save my picture about internet safety" ~Labratkid
"You know what JBL? The only reason you were WWE Champion for a year was because Triple H didn't want to work Tuesdays!" ~Paul Heyman, addressing the public at the "ECW: One Night Stand" PPV on Sunday, June 12, 2005
Old Jun 17, 2005, 11:47 AM
Gr33n Pl4nt
This message has been deleted by Gr33n Pl4nt.
Gr33n Pl4nt

JCF Member

Joined: Aug 2004

Posts: 330

Gr33n Pl4nt is doing well so far

Jun 17, 2005, 11:48 AM
Gr33n Pl4nt is offline
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubz
^^^

Green Plant has no originality, Green Plant is obssessed with spam. Green Plant should start visiting the Think Tank more often.
Oh, you can talk
__________________
R3ptile

Banned

Joined: Aug 2003

Posts: 3,885

R3ptile is doing well so far

Jun 17, 2005, 12:11 PM
R3ptile is offline
Reply With Quote
Oh.

Edit: So who wants to duel?
Raven aka StL Raven aka StL's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Feb 2005

Posts: 1,823

Raven aka StL should make better posts

Jun 17, 2005, 12:32 PM
Raven aka StL is offline
Reply With Quote
I'll duel you instead and kick the crap out of you...
how about that...?!

Derby: Flame tag/Filter bypass removal. You have received a subwarning for this offense.

Last edited by Derby; Jun 17, 2005 at 02:57 PM.
cooba cooba's Avatar

JCF Veteran

Joined: Jan 2004

Posts: 7,809

cooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of light

Jun 17, 2005, 12:38 PM
cooba is offline
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Emperor
I'll duel you instead and kick the crap out of you...
how about that...?!
Yay a filter bypass and a personal attack =D.

Besides, you would lose dueling either one.

Derby: Previous quotation clearance.

Last edited by Derby; Jun 17, 2005 at 02:57 PM.
Raven aka StL Raven aka StL's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Feb 2005

Posts: 1,823

Raven aka StL should make better posts

Jun 17, 2005, 01:31 PM
Raven aka StL is offline
Reply With Quote
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooba
Yay a filter bypass and a personal attack =D.

Besides, you would lose dueling either one.
What in the world makes you say that C??!!

You act so, that even a fool would know that you are rather jealous of it when true skill & a unique personality is in the vicinity... just like NOW!

I've seen that too.!

and by the by... what's your idea about buttin' in on someone else's conversation!?

You do that often don't you?

Now I'm just a bloke trying to silence spamming or flooding people and YOU make an entrance...

I never expected that of you...

How about... we duel???

(EDIT

Feel free to be overwhelmed by the presence of a champion dueler of Jazz 2!
ME!
Gr33n Pl4nt

JCF Member

Joined: Aug 2004

Posts: 330

Gr33n Pl4nt is doing well so far

Jun 17, 2005, 01:45 PM
Gr33n Pl4nt is offline
Reply With Quote
Derby: Everything removal. Actually, Personal attack/Previous quotation removal.
__________________

Last edited by Derby; Jun 17, 2005 at 02:59 PM.
R3ptile

Banned

Joined: Aug 2003

Posts: 3,885

R3ptile is doing well so far

Jun 17, 2005, 01:50 PM
R3ptile is offline
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Emperor
Feel free to be overwhelmed by the presence of a champion dueler of Jazz 2!
The champion is probably FireSworD, since he won the last 1on1 tourney (btw JDC doesn't count, it's a ladder, not a tournament).
Old Jun 17, 2005, 02:27 PM
ShadeJackrabbit
This message has been deleted by ShadeJackrabbit. Reason: Changed original question so this comment is useless. Changed because of people jumping to conclussions.
blurredd blurredd's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Nov 2001

Posts: 1,896

blurredd is an asset to this forumblurredd is an asset to this forum

Jun 17, 2005, 02:54 PM
blurredd is offline
Reply With Quote
So you want to duel on J2O? No problem.
__________________
D3
Extra. No CTO v0.75
Animating Tiles Properties.
ATB Contest. Scripting Language.
Gameplay Theories.
1UP. Pitfall. Desolation.
SC2.

Tubz Tubz's Avatar

JCF Veteran

Joined: Apr 2001

Posts: 5,851

Tubz is doing well so far

Jun 17, 2005, 02:55 PM
Tubz is offline
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Emperor
I'll duel you instead and kick the crap out of you...
how about that...?!
Hmm....you might want check yourself, before you wreck yo'self.

Derby: Previous quotation clearance.
__________________

"Jewel is the Metallica of Yodelling." ~Edwin McCain
"Yes, it's a personal attack if you save my picture about internet safety" ~Labratkid
"You know what JBL? The only reason you were WWE Champion for a year was because Triple H didn't want to work Tuesdays!" ~Paul Heyman, addressing the public at the "ECW: One Night Stand" PPV on Sunday, June 12, 2005
Old Jun 18, 2005, 03:25 PM
ShadeJackrabbit
This message has been deleted by ShadeJackrabbit. Reason: Changed original question so this comment is useless. Changed because of people jumping to conclussions.
Gr33n Pl4nt

JCF Member

Joined: Aug 2004

Posts: 330

Gr33n Pl4nt is doing well so far

Jun 19, 2005, 04:46 AM
Gr33n Pl4nt is offline
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAPPER
Forget this.

(EDIT: Could an Admin please close this thread? )
losing temper shows weakness
__________________
Raven aka StL Raven aka StL's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Feb 2005

Posts: 1,823

Raven aka StL should make better posts

Jun 19, 2005, 05:41 AM
Raven aka StL is offline
Reply With Quote
Oh... quite sorry about that...

I was a bit too hasty... see I meant a MUCH smaller tournament championship...

Yeah? About dueling... If anyone want's to duel me... I'm perfectly ok with that!...
blurredd blurredd's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Nov 2001

Posts: 1,896

blurredd is an asset to this forumblurredd is an asset to this forum

Jun 19, 2005, 05:48 AM
blurredd is offline
Reply With Quote
I don't like dueling nearly as much as I used to. And I especially dislike dueling in my own tournament. Just thought I'd get that out.
__________________
D3
Extra. No CTO v0.75
Animating Tiles Properties.
ATB Contest. Scripting Language.
Gameplay Theories.
1UP. Pitfall. Desolation.
SC2.

Tubz Tubz's Avatar

JCF Veteran

Joined: Apr 2001

Posts: 5,851

Tubz is doing well so far

Jun 19, 2005, 09:57 AM
Tubz is offline
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAPPER
Forget this.

(EDIT: Could an Admin please close this thread? )
Rule # Blah here at the JCF: Most of the time when you ask an admin to do something, they won't do it.....at least if you ask in a thread.....you have a better chance of trying to contact them....I've never seen a topic closed where the topic creator asked for it to be closed.
__________________

"Jewel is the Metallica of Yodelling." ~Edwin McCain
"Yes, it's a personal attack if you save my picture about internet safety" ~Labratkid
"You know what JBL? The only reason you were WWE Champion for a year was because Triple H didn't want to work Tuesdays!" ~Paul Heyman, addressing the public at the "ECW: One Night Stand" PPV on Sunday, June 12, 2005
Old Jun 19, 2005, 11:38 AM
ShadeJackrabbit
This message has been deleted by ShadeJackrabbit. Reason: Changed original question so this comment is useless. Changed because of people jumping to conclussions.
Newspaz Newspaz's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Jan 2001

Posts: 2,678

Newspaz has disabled reputation

Jun 19, 2005, 01:13 PM
Newspaz is offline
Reply With Quote
Tons of them.

If you want people to duel with you I recommend you ask them in active Jazz2 servers.
WvA

JCF Member

Joined: Mar 2005

Posts: 102

WvA is doing well so far

Jun 20, 2005, 11:48 AM
WvA is offline
Reply With Quote
duel is cool. You can match your skill with peaple
Old Jun 20, 2005, 12:35 PM
ShadeJackrabbit
This message has been deleted by ShadeJackrabbit. Reason: Changed original question so this comment is useless. Changed because of people jumping to conclussions.
Torkell Torkell's Avatar

Stealth Admin

Joined: Jul 2004

Posts: 2,153

Torkell is a forum legendTorkell is a forum legendTorkell is a forum legend

Jun 21, 2005, 04:11 AM
Torkell is offline
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAPPER
I DON'T WANT TO DUEL!!!
Just close this stupid thread or answer my questions! Stop saying you want to duel!
Well, you *did* start this thread by saying "I have made two duel levels and I wish to duel! Who will join in the fight?". And the subject *is* "I challenge you".
__________________
-- Torkell



ShadeJackrabbit ShadeJackrabbit's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Apr 2005

Posts: 1,342

ShadeJackrabbit is doing well so far

Jun 22, 2005, 01:29 PM
ShadeJackrabbit is offline
Reply With Quote
"I challenge you" to answer a trick question. "I challenge you" to read a page without jumping to conclussions.... I just realized, I'm stupid. Hold on while I change the original question.

EDIT: Changed!
__________________

Stop talking sense, this is an internet argument. ~Doubble Dutch
Raven aka StL Raven aka StL's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Feb 2005

Posts: 1,823

Raven aka StL should make better posts

Jun 23, 2005, 11:22 AM
Raven aka StL is offline
Reply With Quote
OK...

I like dueling... because it allows me to beat the daylight outta everyone who challenges me!
That's that...
U' happy?
cooba cooba's Avatar

JCF Veteran

Joined: Jan 2004

Posts: 7,809

cooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of light

Jun 23, 2005, 11:24 AM
cooba is offline
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Emperor
because it allows me to beat the daylight outta everyone who challenges me!
Do me a favor and challenge yourself.
Raven aka StL Raven aka StL's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Feb 2005

Posts: 1,823

Raven aka StL should make better posts

Jun 23, 2005, 11:29 AM
Raven aka StL is offline
Reply With Quote
*sigh* ...If you don't challenge me... mind'cha own business...

Why dont'cha challenge me...

You're afraid of facing me?
Aren't ya'?
ShadeJackrabbit ShadeJackrabbit's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Apr 2005

Posts: 1,342

ShadeJackrabbit is doing well so far

Jun 23, 2005, 12:56 PM
ShadeJackrabbit is offline
Reply With Quote
Thanks. No. I just don't have the time to duel on J2O. And I don't know how to host a game. But I enjoy dueling because you can see how good you are compared to someone else.
__________________

Stop talking sense, this is an internet argument. ~Doubble Dutch
cooba cooba's Avatar

JCF Veteran

Joined: Jan 2004

Posts: 7,809

cooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of light

Jun 23, 2005, 01:02 PM
cooba is offline
Reply With Quote
Last time I checked J2Ov2 hadn't got a "Duel" feature.
ShadeJackrabbit ShadeJackrabbit's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Apr 2005

Posts: 1,342

ShadeJackrabbit is doing well so far

Jun 23, 2005, 01:11 PM
ShadeJackrabbit is offline
Reply With Quote
That's because it is listed as battle. You have to make max characters 2. And use a duel level.
__________________

Stop talking sense, this is an internet argument. ~Doubble Dutch
cooba cooba's Avatar

JCF Veteran

Joined: Jan 2004

Posts: 7,809

cooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of light

Jun 23, 2005, 01:46 PM
cooba is offline
Reply With Quote
...

I mean, you duel on JJ2, not J2O.
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:25 PM.