Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » General Jazz Jackrabbit Talk

JJ2 SP Maps Suggestion

Primpy Primpy's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Nov 2014

Posts: 841

Primpy is an asset to this forumPrimpy is an asset to this forum

Feb 8, 2015, 02:06 AM
Primpy is offline
Reply With Quote
JJ2 SP Maps Suggestion

Can any of you suggest me some single player maps, preferably single player packs, for Jazz Jackrabbit 2? I would apreciate if you could detail the map/pack a little bit too. Thanks :3
__________________

"Floppy ears and a big butt?" - Slaz
Jelly Jam Jelly Jam's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Oct 2014

Posts: 775

Jelly Jam is doing well so far

Feb 8, 2015, 02:27 AM
Jelly Jam is offline
Reply With Quote
In my opinion,this is the best fanmade single player pack in the history of JJ2.
And all of the episodes are featured!
cooba cooba's Avatar

JCF Veteran

Joined: Jan 2004

Posts: 7,809

cooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of light

Feb 8, 2015, 03:03 AM
cooba is offline
Reply With Quote
If only there was a website where you could look for single player levels and sort them by rating
Primpy Primpy's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Nov 2014

Posts: 841

Primpy is an asset to this forumPrimpy is an asset to this forum

Feb 8, 2015, 05:52 AM
Primpy is offline
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooba View Post
If only there was a website where you could look for single player levels and sort them by rating
High rating doesn't necessarily mean good SP map/pack. I gave a shot to some high-rated levels and they disappointed me. I'd rather open a thread for suggestions than searching for single player maps and play lots and lots of bad maps until I find one that I like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly Jam View Post
In my opinion,this is the best fanmade single player pack in the history of JJ2.
And all of the episodes are featured!
I played it. It's fantastic for sure, but it's also puzzling and I'm not a fan of puzzles. I liked it so far, but when it crashed at the end of the castle level I got pissed and gave up. Any other suggestion?
__________________

"Floppy ears and a big butt?" - Slaz
Louis K Louis K's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Feb 2014

Posts: 343

Louis K is doing well so far

Feb 8, 2015, 06:36 AM
Louis K is offline
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primpy View Post
Any other suggestion?
Make it yourself
I don't know what is your criteria. :P
__________________
1.Please understand my 'Stupid' english. I always sorry about that..어쩌면 재즈 잭 래빗을 즐기는 유일한 한국인..?
2.Well.. it just my opinion.

Or if you won't, then I'll kill you with this COOL weapon.
Primpy Primpy's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Nov 2014

Posts: 841

Primpy is an asset to this forumPrimpy is an asset to this forum

Feb 8, 2015, 08:40 AM
Primpy is offline
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis K View Post
Make it yourself
I don't know what is your criteria. :P
I don't have one. If I like it, I like it. If I don't, I don't. I just want random suggestions.
__________________

"Floppy ears and a big butt?" - Slaz
Treylina Treylina's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Sep 2009

Posts: 1,046

Treylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legend

Feb 8, 2015, 09:41 AM
Treylina is offline
Reply With Quote
http://www.jazz2online.com/downloads/5781/-/

Okay, it does kind of have a few puzzles but I didn't struggle much figuring out. If you get stuck I can help. I have a soft spot for quirky SP levels.

It helps to state what kind of SP levels you're into, other than not liking puzzles. Do you prefer quirky levels? Ones that reflect the official levels? I think it's better that I recommend according to people's own tastes rather than mine.

http://www.jazz2online.com/downloads/391/-/

Here's something that reflects the official style. It's easy, and two coin warps can be accessed without coins at all. Also, there is one area you can get stuck in, but fortunately you can get out with it using jjfly and jjnowall.

I'll post more once I know what kind of SP levels you prefer.
__________________


Jazz Jackrabbit group: https://discord.gg/vZm95tQ
Love & Thunder Love & Thunder's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Sep 2011

Posts: 1,101

Love & Thunder has disabled reputation

Feb 8, 2015, 01:11 PM
Love & Thunder is offline
Reply With Quote
My favourite SP episode is FSP: Rent Collection, so I recommend that.
__________________
Primpy Primpy's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Nov 2014

Posts: 841

Primpy is an asset to this forumPrimpy is an asset to this forum

Feb 9, 2015, 12:25 AM
Primpy is offline
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treylina View Post
http://www.jazz2online.com/downloads/5781/-/

Okay, it does kind of have a few puzzles but I didn't struggle much figuring out. If you get stuck I can help. I have a soft spot for quirky SP levels.

It helps to state what kind of SP levels you're into, other than not liking puzzles. Do you prefer quirky levels? Ones that reflect the official levels? I think it's better that I recommend according to people's own tastes rather than mine.

http://www.jazz2online.com/downloads/391/-/

Here's something that reflects the official style. It's easy, and two coin warps can be accessed without coins at all. Also, there is one area you can get stuck in, but fortunately you can get out with it using jjfly and jjnowall.

I'll post more once I know what kind of SP levels you prefer.
The first one is a little challenging, and I'm not patient enough to even pass the first level. It looks good for sure, but it's HARD (on Normal)! I don't want a challenge, I want something to enjoy.

The second one, I like it. I played so far 5 levels because the lack of time. I like it, even though there could be some tilesets edited. Anyway, I enjoy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo4900 View Post
My favourite SP episode is FSP: Rent Collection, so I recommend that.
Thanks, I'll give it a shot.
__________________

"Floppy ears and a big butt?" - Slaz
ShadowGPW ShadowGPW's Avatar

Super Moderator

Joined: Jan 2001

Posts: 2,820

ShadowGPW is a forum legendShadowGPW is a forum legendShadowGPW is a forum legend

Feb 10, 2015, 04:13 AM
ShadowGPW is offline
Reply With Quote
you are hard to please
__________________
Join clan [GPW]'s discord!
https://discord.gg/ktCcYnv

S.H.A.D.O.W.: (aka Ins0mnia)
Synthetic Hydraulic Android Designed for Observation and Warfare

Mystic Legends
http://www.mysticlegends.org

Follow me on twitter: @Ins0mnia
Follow us on twitter: @Mystic_Legends
Primpy Primpy's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Nov 2014

Posts: 841

Primpy is an asset to this forumPrimpy is an asset to this forum

Feb 10, 2015, 11:28 AM
Primpy is offline
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowGPW View Post
you are hard to please
I know, right? Anything to suggest?
__________________

"Floppy ears and a big butt?" - Slaz
Jelly Jam Jelly Jam's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Oct 2014

Posts: 775

Jelly Jam is doing well so far

Feb 11, 2015, 03:43 AM
Jelly Jam is offline
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primpy View Post
I know, right? Anything to suggest?
Well i would suggest you to play my SP pack when it's done
But It won't be done soon since I'm working on a contest entry. Make some more JCS contests and I may never release that SP pack of mine. LOL
Primpy Primpy's Avatar

JCF Member

Joined: Nov 2014

Posts: 841

Primpy is an asset to this forumPrimpy is an asset to this forum

Feb 11, 2015, 11:13 AM
Primpy is offline
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly Jam View Post
Well i would suggest you to play my SP pack when it's done
But It won't be done soon since I'm working on a contest entry. Make some more JCS contests and I may never release that SP pack of mine. LOL
Welp, good luck finishing that pack!
__________________

"Floppy ears and a big butt?" - Slaz
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:11 PM.