Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » General Jazz Jackrabbit Talk

Please Stop Banning Me: by Pyro

Pyro

JCF Member

Pyro is doing well so far

Apr 20, 2004, 11:08 AM
Please Stop Banning Me: by Pyro

I have problems with people thinking I am cloning Pyromanus. I wouldn't mind much (since I'm not very JJ2 active anymore) except that I get threatened that I'll be kicked or banned for using my name. I got banned just now from the "TESTING MY NEW HOTEL DUDE " server before I could even finish downloading the map. So allow myself to reintroduce myself... again.
For all you noobies, I started playing this game probably 5 years ago. I'm not the oldest of the old, but I've been around for a while.
Don't kick this rabbit!

I remember three Pyro's: Pyropotato, Pyromanus, and me (Pyro). There was ZZT Pyro but he was before my time. So, to my knowledge, I am the second Pyro but we all have a valid claim to the name since: 1) Our names are different 2)it's a game and we can use whatever name we want

Thanks.

~Looks around for his pants but gives up, takes the negative pants and leaves~
R3ptile

Banned

R3ptile is doing well so far

Apr 20, 2004, 11:10 AM
Amazing.
Pyro

JCF Member

Apr 20, 2004, 11:11 AM
thank you?

R3ptile

Banned

R3ptile is doing well so far

Apr 20, 2004, 11:15 AM
I guess so..

JCF Veteran

cooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of light

Apr 20, 2004, 11:25 AM
Do WT story based upon this, R3ptile.
SkulL

JCF Member

SkulL is doing well so far

Apr 22, 2004, 04:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3ptile
Amazing.
Amazing indeed.

JCF Member

blurredd is an asset to this forumblurredd is an asset to this forum

Apr 22, 2004, 04:59 PM
I don't think you should be worried about getting banned from hotel servers. It is only a hotel. Servers on TSF hosting a Battle Game or a hotel level are you main adversaries. Any server who thinks you're cloning Pyromanus clearly has poor judgment, and it probably isn't worth playing in that server anyway.
ATB Contest. Scripting Language.
Gameplay Theories.
1UP. Pitfall. Desolation.
SC2.

JCF Veteran

Tubz is doing well so far

Apr 23, 2004, 03:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyro
I have problems with people thinking I am cloning Pyromanus. I wouldn't mind much (since I'm not very JJ2 active anymore) except that I get threatened that I'll be kicked or banned for using my name. I got banned just now from the "TESTING MY NEW HOTEL DUDE " server before I could even finish downloading the map. So allow myself to reintroduce myself... again.
For all you noobies, I started playing this game probably 5 years ago. I'm not the oldest of the old, but I've been around for a while.
Don't kick this rabbit!

I remember three Pyro's: Pyropotato, Pyromanus, and me (Pyro). There was ZZT Pyro but he was before my time. So, to my knowledge, I am the second Pyro but we all have a valid claim to the name since: 1) Our names are different 2)it's a game and we can use whatever name we want

Thanks.
You know I actually used to confused Pyromanus with you. Lol, but I think you're even older than me.

"Jewel is the Metallica of Yodelling." ~Edwin McCain
"Yes, it's a personal attack if you save my picture about internet safety" ~Labratkid
"You know what JBL? The only reason you were WWE Champion for a year was because Triple H didn't want to work Tuesdays!" ~Paul Heyman, addressing the public at the "ECW: One Night Stand" PPV on Sunday, June 12, 2005
Pyro

JCF Member

Apr 23, 2004, 02:19 PM
Those servers are worth playing though because I rarely see TSF servers up. When I do there's normally one server only. Anyway, thanks for the replies, I was just a little fed up about this. I'll be more patient

By the way, awesome signature BlurredD.

JCF Member

MoonBlazE is an asset to this forum

Apr 25, 2004, 01:07 AM
If I'm ever going to host a jj2 game, I won't. ;P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disguise View Post
*sings*
YOU AND ME BABY ARE NOTHING BUT MAMMALS LA LA LALAL LA LA ON THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL!!!