Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » The Art & Fiction Forum

Ismiril

JCF Member

Tik is doing well so far

Feb 15, 2003, 08:50 PM
Ismiril

Another image I was making for myself as a background. It's called Ismiril, after the name of a city in some stories I wrote. Anyway, you can look at the rather large image (almost 1mb) here.

Not counting the time it took searching for images I could implement into the picture, this probably took about 3 hours to make. If you add in the time it took to find good images, it took probably a total of 10 hours...gah. Anyway, only 13 layers. Fun. Ok I'm done.

Comments and critisism appreciated, thanks.
<a href="/junk/tick/tickbot.html">readme</a> - <a href="/junk/tick/quote.html">quotes</a> - <a href="/junk/tick/rsg.html">formats</a> - are you brained? *\o/*</td><td width="1%" align="right"></td></tr></table>
Captain Spam

Retired administrator

Captain Spam has disabled reputation

Feb 16, 2003, 06:04 AM
Now that's impressive, to say the least.

Searching for images, you say? This was kinda a collage of numerous other images blended together to make it? Looks like it all fits together smoothly, if it was.

The Dementia of Magic
... Somewhere between Tolkien and Monty Python.

JCF Éminence Grise

Fawriel is doing well so far

Feb 16, 2003, 08:29 AM
Dang...that's awesome!

JCF Member

KRSplat is a forum legendKRSplat is a forum legend

Feb 16, 2003, 03:52 PM
I hope you did what you said, or else you would be one of the best artists - ever. Looks like photos to me.

Still great, whatever you did.

JCF Member

Tik is doing well so far

Feb 17, 2003, 05:47 PM
Thanks

Yeah, the only thing in the picture I did 'by hand' was the stars (which is why they are so simple). I made the image by finding photographs, cutting out what I wanted, and placing it in. So yeah, a collage.
<a href="/junk/tick/tickbot.html">readme</a> - <a href="/junk/tick/quote.html">quotes</a> - <a href="/junk/tick/rsg.html">formats</a> - are you brained? *\o/*</td><td width="1%" align="right"></td></tr></table>