Now, loads (and I mean LOADS) of ppl have asked me, and some other guys, how to clone yourself in multiplayer. Well, it’s very simple. Just follow these not so easy step-by-step instructions.
1. Run Jazz2. It doesn’t matter if it’s 1.23 or TSF. (This is the old Jazz2)
2. Get Xjj2. You can download it at Haze’s Hideout: http://jazz3d.cjb.net/
3. Once you downloaded Xjj2 and installed it, run the program. A screen will pop up. Select “Serve a game” and then click “Next”.
***A little note: If you have Jazz2 1.23 running, you’ve got to put Xj22 in your 1.23 folder and then run it from there. If you’ve got Jazz2 TSF running, you put Xjj2 in the TSF folder and run it from there.***
4. A different screen will pop up. It’s not necessary to change the settings in the screen but if you want to, you can do it. Once you’re done with any changes you’ve made, click on “Finish”.
5. Another Jazz2 will start. You have now got two Jazz2’s running at the same time! :-D (This is the new Jazz2)
6. Now to the cloning bit: As you’ve noticed, Xjj2 has made a small screen pop up. Close it by pressing the big button in the middle.
7. Now, start a game with the old Jazz2. Done? Good.
8. Now, on your new Jazz2, quit your server and join another server. Once the listserver comes up, select your server (the one you started with the old Jazz2)
9. Have you successfully joined your server? Then switch over to your old Jazz2 and press F9 to see if you can see your clone.
10. If you have, then CONGRATULATIONS! You’ve just wasted a lot of time reading this useless rubbish! (Joke)
Well, this is all folks. If you want to contact me, then send me a private message on J2o or send a email to email@example.com
Eat your lima beans, Johnny.