|pnbl.j2l||Pinball heaven||2.10 kB||27 Apr 2008|
this is an “Pinball Heaven”
you can play it with friends online or singleplayer with colecting food. => =D xD
Sorry for one weapon in this level =< =( ……..
…I will create anothe Pinball Heven table with weapons ! => =D xD
…Happy bumping =D
Virus41 CZ =D
Its a quite good lvl and the tileset, SPAZ18, my dear friend, IS in JJ2 anyway so… you have it standardly! There is, indeed no point that I see of, where I DO agree with SPAZ18. And yes, the carrot should be +1, ANYHOO, it is great besides of all that. Good because you have the music anyway, good because of the tileset, which you have anyway too, and good because its just…GOOD…
[Review changed to quick review. Only two points given: the level is good, people already have the tileset and music. This does not a review make. – Violet CLM]
The idea of a pinball table used in this level is pretty poorly executed and doesn’t really work effectively at all in the way this level is designed.
I like this level.I think it’s really good fun.
[Review changed to quick review. – cooba]
1. This level is TSF only and not 1.23 as it crashed JCS when I opened it.
2. You didn’t include the tileset used for the level. Fortunately, I had it in my folder already but you should really include it in case someone doesn’t have the tileset when they download the level.
3. There is no End Level event to finish the level. I can’t understand the point of this level. I think you’re supposed to collect as much pickups as possible in order to score points. However, this is too easy to do as the items re-generate after about 5 seconds.
4. The Coins do not have a use. These should only be used for things like Bonus Warps.
5. It is very hard to die as the Spike Hole at the bottom only takes away 1 Heart and the Full NRG Carrot is not that far away as you can regain Full Health very quickly.
The Carrot should’ve been a “+1 Carrot” instead and have a short delay (say 15-20) to prevent players regaining health too easily.
Eat your lima beans, Johnny.