|Enter Sluggion.j2l||Sluggion finally||10.33 kB||19 Feb 2010|
|Exitcastle.j2l||Let's exit the castle||15.88 kB||19 Feb 2010|
|Introlevel.j2l||Intro||1.35 kB||15 Apr 2009|
|Slug1.j2l||Sluggion sea||9.05 kB||19 Feb 2010|
|Slug2.j2l||Slug garden||5.38 kB||19 Feb 2010|
|Sluggion adventure.j2l||Start level||4.86 kB||19 Feb 2010|
|Sluggion warp.j2l||Sluggion warp||1.47 kB||20 Apr 2009|
|Teleport.j2l||Carrotus teleport||9.22 kB||21 Jan 2010|
|WasteCarrotus.j2l||Spoiled carrotus||8.49 kB||19 Feb 2010|
|Way to teleport.j2l||2 miles way to teleport||3.47 kB||19 Feb 2010|
|A_CarrFIXzom.j2t||A_Carrotus_FIX_Zombified||228.92 kB||02 Jan 2007|
|Castle2E.j2t||Castle 2 Eclipse||199.53 kB||29 Mar 2002|
|CMountainsE.j2t||Carrotus Mountains Eve||201.23 kB||28 Nov 2006|
|Credits.j2t||E.E.H Ending Credits||103.21 kB||08 Aug 2004|
|j1Sluggion.j2t||Jazz 1: Sluggion||49.67 kB||04 Sep 2002|
|Top3.j2t||Top secret ][||95.97 kB||21 Jul 2001|
|SONG1.s3m||108.91 kB||15 Jan 1998|
|SONG15.s3m||Battleships||134.20 kB||04 Apr 2004|
|SONGCD4.s3m||101.97 kB||27 Mar 1998|
|Haunted.it||Jazz Belmont||712.19 kB||26 Jul 1998|
|shop.it||Shop||1515.95 kB||30 Jul 2005|
|SONG13.XM||Robochickens||294.47 kB||27 Sep 2003|
This is the first half of my newest single player episode, Sluggion Adventure. I hope you enjoy playing it.
I think this look’s like my previous sp episode, Muckamok mission. But this is larger.
I haven’t finished the second part of this episode yet, so I will keep you waiting, sorry. It might take some time until it gets here.
These levels in this pack are, in my opinion, much better than my previous ones. And of course there are tons of secrets. You have to be very talented player when you have found them all.
Well, I think that was all, so go play this and enjoy!
Eyecandy starts out mediocre and gets considerably worse. As for gameplay, there really isn’t much of any. This is one of the easiest packs I’ve ever played; there are way too many enemies, but they’re placed without any real thought, making them nonthreatening.
That said, it’s not horrible. Short, easy, and boring, but not horrible.
I liked the castle, carrotus, and sluggion level with the water, but the others were kinda meh.
Things I liked:
- Puzzles that required a bit of backtracking
- Difficult, but not impossible bosses (Bolly took me about 4 tries)
- Good eyecandy on the carrotus level – less so with the other levels
- Enough carrots to sooth my FIERCE ANGER AGAINST ANNOYING THINGS LIKE…
Things I didn’t like:
- Wasted space (eg: open areas with little to interest me
- Getting forcibly thrown into spikes or baddies. You can get away with it when the player is at full health, but at 1 heart it’s stupid and does not belong in the level. You may know they’re coming, but the PLAYER doesn’t.
- Regenerating enemies (a little warning would have been nice)
- Repetitive eyecandy (the swinging spike balls in the castle level)
- Did I mention spike balls? Use them sparingly, or at least be more creative at killing the player.
- No way out of the big spike pit on the carrotus level.
To make your levels better:
- Make better use of empty space
- Try not to annoy the player by killing him/her. You can make your levels challenging without putting baddies and spikes everywhere.
Otherwise, these levels were pretty good. I was hoping to gain a little inspiration by playing someone else’s levels but I didn’t encounter many new ideas here.
Eat your lima beans, Johnny.