No screenshots yet.
|Tube Electric Readme.txt||2.53 kB||12 Jun 2010|
|FOX-TUBELEC_120.j2l||Electeric Landspace||32.86 kB||12 Jun 2010|
|Noka - Tubelec.j2t||Noka - Tubelec||121.63 kB||07 Oct 2006|
|INTRSPEC.S3M||"Introspection" - Necros/PM||294.10 kB||31 May 1994|
Another singleplayer by me…. I can start dig your brain here but there is a readme file inside this pack. Just read it before you play :D
P.S. IMPORTANT!!!! DON’T GO TO THE GAME OPTIONS WHILE PLAYING THIS LEVEL, THE GAME COULD CRASH!!!(for 1.23 and lower versions)Changes(12/06/2010):
PLZ RE-REVIEW THIS LVL AFTER THIS UPLOAD…
Nice lvl, but there are some bad stuff like: the maze war too much annoying, too much pickups and gems…..
But the eyecandy is nice, gameplay is challenging and i recommend to download it :D
I probably would not play this level again, but it has some good things about it.
- Nice and long
- Decent eyecandy, though very repetitive in some areas
- Enemy placement was OKAY, but not amazing. It takes more skill to use a few enemies to take down the player rather than big masses of them.
- Lack of consistency – conveyor belts should always be conveyor belts. The first one I encountered didn’t even go in the direction the animation. Same thing applies to the hooks on the electrical wires. Either make them all hooks, or put them all in layer 5 so they don’t interfere with the player. The fans should have also been uniform. Some fans have float up events while others have hurt events. Jumping on a fan and having it damage you instead of float you is very unnerving…
- Sharp contrast with the eyecandy – part of this is due to the tileset you used, but it’s not very attractive to have eyecandy that just sticks out because you could put it there. Use color to make the eyecandy more subtle (example: use yellow and red electrical wires in areas that are predominantly red or yellow …kinda like moss on a tree).
- Too many pickups. It didn’t take much effort to find the pickups in the level and there was too much reward for the effort given. Make the player work for it a little and use pickups as eyecandy rather than just stuff to keep the player busy.
- Way too easy. I never died even though you advertised that I probably would die. The boss battle was also incredibly easy. As long as you stand on the sloped part of the platform with the robot boss he can’t shoot you but you can shoot him.
Nothing new here. No download recommendation, but I do recommend you keep making levels to improve your skill at JCS :)
Non is given.
Fine, fits the level, but I’ve heard it before. However, there is no better choice.
Allright, but nothing especially pretty like several other levels have.
The basic layout is fine. The maze was too easy but still somewhat refreshing.
The Boss was battered in seconds with the Flame powerup. Powerups can absolutely cause havoc on bosses – and especially the Flame powerup.
This level has nothing special aside from two coin warps.
Way too easy, way too easy. I ended up with having 99 ammo and such, and too many carrots. Alltough I like many enemies, I don’t like many pickups.
Not enough to kill me… on hard. They are well-placed and well-chosen though, but it is simply not enough to kill me.
None altough this isn’t exactly true. But this level has nothing special, while the lack of consistency cuts down on it. The level shows creativity here and there though, but is outclassed on every possible way when looking to several other levels around.
End level bug: -0.5 -< Fixed. -0.
Lack of consistency: -0.5
DR: Well, this level isn’t that good. It is a large level, but it is relatively easy and absolutely lacks consistency when looking to conveyor belts and the fans on the floor.
This level shows creativity here and there. I’d suggest, like Jahari, that you’ll keep making levels and improve your skill at JCS.
I’ll often give a relatively low rating. Don’t let that stop you from making levels. Try to avoid things which can be a real hitter in the rating like being unplayable with certain characters or the end-level-bug which results into a game crash. At the end of episodes, fill in at the “next level” string, “ending”, which effectively stops the bug from appearing.
Edit: End Level Bug is fixed.
A new SP level, and I want play it.
I liked this…
Hardness. (not too hard, it’s good)
I didn’t like this…
[—Eye Candy Stuff
I like that eyecandy but it there is very lot of ‘em remember quality not quantity. and you shouldn’t put eyecandy just because you can!
I can see Bilsy bosses and that’s not cool.
Some pipes have big transparent box to prevent reentering that’s BAD you should have a small oneway tile.
You put alot of enemies you should put less and only add more by Hard difficulty.
You shouldn’t put all those Bilsy bosses you should but only one or two and the rest on the hard difficulty only but If I was playing Hard that would be cool.
Conveyor belts some working some and not some working wrong
Fan hurting me that’s weird.
Other than that this level is fun
I pressed down in the second bumps area without realizing the note you wrote! I was trapped I even used jjfly to run away but you placed some Stop Flying events! You must take care that some people ignore signs to see what will happen! Same for the ammo.. I should be able to use my ammo as I like.. and if it run away I should have no problem at all as all the pickups are optional! You shouldn’t ever place a trigger crate in Bonus Warp it is BONUS it should be optional too! In short : There shouldn’t be ever dead ends where I just must press jjk to kill my rabbit
I will give you 5/10 fix everything and you may got 10!
“End level bug: -0.5”
Me and my 2 friends who tested this lvl encountered no bugs…. This is a problem with YOUR JJ2 client, sorry.
Altough i changed the exit like you said, putting “end” on the “next level” string…
Eat your lima beans, Johnny.