|633.j2l||6:33||17.08 kB||11 May 2013|
|Weird Pipes.j2t||Weird Pipes||49.21 kB||28 Jun 2010|
|snowfall.it||Snowfall||2588.20 kB||11 May 2013|
Fits: Duels, 2v2s
Main Objects: Seeker, RF powerup, 1 full carrot
- The Carrot can be shot down easyly with electroblaster or tnt, and is catchable for a while, but then it falls into a pit.
- The Carrot can be shot above to the upper route for like a second. With good teamplay this can be very well abused, also it can turn a duel.
- There are two ‘random’ Warps, on each side, next to the bases, which need coins. However there are no coins in the playable area, you get 10 (what will be enough for two warps) at spawn.
- The seekers can be shot by bouncers from a spot.
- You will be shot up, if you buttstomp the right side of the bridge under the carrot.
The rest should be obvious!
I spent a lot of time seaching for fitting music, this might not be it, if you have a good suggestion, I’m willing to change it.
A good ctf level. Pickup placement is nice and i like the eyecandy. The warp system is a gimmick im not quite fond of, it punishes players who are alive for a longer time since they don’t get more coins.
Eat your lima beans, Johnny.