|j2vfbeers.j2l||Cold Beers Beach||13.29 kB||21 Apr 2023|
|JJ1 Turtemple2 -NOKA.j2t||JJ1: Turtemple2 -NOKA||148.99 kB||21 Apr 2023|
|beer.j2a||0.44 kB||21 Apr 2023|
|bao!bao!.xm||!bao!bao!||177.39 kB||21 Apr 2023|
|j2vfbeers.j2as||7.48 kB||21 Apr 2023|
|Silence.wav||13.65 kB||21 Apr 2023|
The notoriously alcoholic and wonderful battle level from this year’s Anniversary Bash. It’s mostly suited for events rather than anything seriously competitive, although you’re free to try that anyway of course!
Picking up a beer will get you ‘stoned’ for 2 secs while also granting a rush and maximum fastfire during that short time. Drunk bunnies just tend to be aggressive, sorry about that! Also, the sea is made of beer as well for some reason, so swimming in it for too long will also grant you these effects whether you want it or not. The water shield will keep you sober while it’s active no matter how much beer you get.
Spawn times: 15 seconds for ammo and beer. 30 seconds for carrots, powerups and the shield.
There are 5 carrots total.
Changes from the Bash version are minor:
- Slightly reduced the time beer is effective to exactly 2 seconds.
- Lowered a 1-way platform on the left side so that the spring on the platform above is more easily accessible from below (especially for Lori).
- Changed a few ammo pickup locations and swapped some ammo crates around.
- Fixed a few minor tilebugs and smoothed out the ‘temple’ on the lower right of the level.
- Used Silence.wav instead of HH17_Null.wav because it’s name is better for a common file.
Enjoy and cheers! ;)
Eat your lima beans, Johnny.
Post a review
You need to log in to post comments on this download.