A new version of JJ2+ has arrived! It’s a relatively big one this time – some highlights:
- JJ2+ is now distributed with an installer, which will also automatically make the necessary .ini changes for you (and do other useful things).
- Various changes that give people hosting servers more command-line options and make servers send more data to the list server.
- The list server “message of the day” is now displayed in the server browser, if available.
- Speed improvements, especially for levels with many lighting effects.
- A less obnoxious spectator mode interface.
- As usual, lots of bugfixes.
The full list of changes is in the changelog. Download the new version here!