only in it for the money

Posted:
4 Apr 2008 at 18:55

So, of course the news about J2O Poland and J2O Premium Content was an April Fools joke. J2O is and will be free, and there are currently no plans for any form of paid content.

Jazz2Online Poland is not placed on any of our to-do lists either ;) There’s jazzjackrabbit.pl for the Polish community; as I don’t speak Polish I have no idea whether the content is any good, but it seems to be nice, so check it out.

While the premium content thing was a joke, there was some truth in it in the sense that hosting this site does in fact cost quite some money. So if you can miss a few bucks and appreciate this site, please make a donation! We have a page set up with more information about it here.

- Stijn

Comments

CrimiClown on 4 Apr 2008 at 19:05

That Polish site looks quite slick. I need to learn Polish.

cooba on 4 Apr 2008 at 19:09

;d XDDDD zrobil

Slaz on 5 Apr 2008 at 13:50

So J2O is still on HostPointe? I think I had seen some cheaper and better hosting solutions on the net. Atleast their servers aren’t like $100 a month but okay..

cooba on 5 Apr 2008 at 14:03

It’s hard to not be better than Hostpointe =p

Spazio on 5 Apr 2008 at 16:00

i don’t like “Polish j2o” joke. you need to learn polish ;d
ps.
word “kurwa” has a lot of meanings like “bitch”.Sometimes people using this word as space ;d
it’s wulgar word.

cooba on 5 Apr 2008 at 16:02

They know

Stijn on 5 Apr 2008 at 19:16

Spazio: that was the point. Join a random JJ2 server and you’ve got people talking like that all over you. It is hardly exaggerated ;)

Dr. Eggman on 5 Apr 2008 at 21:04

I don’t mind if that site could stay here forever… xD

Slaz on 6 Apr 2008 at 00:02

Other than the awesomeness of the VS clan and related Polish players, I don’t see any point for a real Polish side of J2O..

St. Louis on 6 Apr 2008 at 01:08

AMEN SLAZ!

FQuist on 6 Apr 2008 at 02:17

You sure? I don’t know, but the feeling I get is that there’s a sizable polish community, and a lot of polish people come to J2O, but only the ones who are better at english. A polish (minisite) might allow more people to join in.

DoubleGJ on 6 Apr 2008 at 11:51

“I have no idea whether the content is any good, but it seems to be nice, so check it out.”

yeah aside from the fact it has a whole bunch of wares